All Comments on 'Cure For The Blues'

by jack_straw

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice

Almost like a sorbet to cleanse the palate after all of the "loving wives" stories.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
All I have to say is Wow!

What a great story. The sex scene was hot, the emotions were there in every phrase. Keep up the good work. It hope to read more stories like this from you.

dsidedsideover 19 years ago
Excellent

A very nice change of pace from some of the shit that is posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent

A nice straight ahead fuck story featuring a loving couple. Well written with language that feels real.

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
As someone who travels a lot ....

Yup - you got the flavor spot on.

Thx.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOVE IS THE BEST THING OF ALL

a nice tale of pure love between two people....

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Definitely A Great Cure!

Nothing better than "welcome home" sex, is there? My oldest child was conceived that way.... ;-)

This line about the pleasures of oral sex struck a bit of an off-key chord for me though: "I guess the same is true for a man licking his woman's pussy." Huh?

I don't think that I'm at all unusual, and aside from a big orgasm when I'm balls deep in my sweetie, munching out on her yummy fur-burger is as good as it gets for me! Feeling her legs shaking and hearing her vocalizations rattling the rafters and tasting her sweet juices flooding my mouth when she cums is close to heaven for this old boy!

A sweet story well told, thanks!

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 4 years ago
Yea

A nice suck and fuck.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15almost 4 years ago

Hopefully the woman didn't get a lot of jail time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a great story. I do appreciate two people who marry and share only with each other, love, last, and passion. Thanks for sharing.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

5 stars. Hey Nitpic, this was not crap. Didn't you and your partner ever go through something like this? now in my late 70's, my wife and I have had a few of these types of extended weekends. Let me tell you, they are NEVER forgotten. Maybe that's why I got a charge out of reading this story and enjoyed it so much.

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

Nice little romance story, a good read.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This writer is a cuckold and it's expressed in Caroline's stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous