Cure, Inc.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you're going to do whatever I want anyway," she told him. "Now, take your punishment like a man, if that's possible."

Amy picked up a knife and threw it. It sunk into the target next to Jake's right ear. The second knife landed just to the left of Jake's neck and the third hit above Jake's left arm. He screamed as the knife sunk into the target. As they looked, a tiny trickle of blood began to run down his arm.

"Shit!" Amy exclaimed. They examined his left arm and found that her knife had cut his arm, leaving a small gash. His blood had also stained the highly polished blade. Ron grabbed a bottle of peroxide and treated the gash after removing the knife.

"You people are fucking crazy," Jake yelled when Ron finished.

"Just be glad it wasn't your dick, asshole," Ron said. "Or your throat."

"I guess that means I forfeit," Amy said. "I can't believe I hit his arm."

"So what happens now?" Clarissa asked.

"This," Amy said, removing her clothes. Soon, she was naked and on her knees in front of her husband. As they watched, she pulled his pants down and was stroking his hardening penis. She looked at Jake before speaking. "You think I would actually want to do anything with you when I have this at home?" She turned back to her husband and took his cock in her mouth, sucking it just the way he liked. She swallowed his first load and sucked him back to hardness. Amy looked back at Jake. "Now, asshole, watch and learn how a real man pleases his woman."

She sat on the table, her legs spread wide. Ron moved in and was soon balls-deep in her shaved pussy. As Jake and Clarissa watched, Amy wrapped her legs around her husband as he pounded her, eliciting moans of ecstasy.

"Fuck me, husband," she begged. "Show Jake who I belong to. Take my pussy, baby. Do it." He pounded her harder until he felt his orgasm coming.

"I'm getting ready to cum, baby," he said. Amy wrapped her arms around her husband and put her mouth next to his ear.

"Do it, baby," she said. "Cum in my little pussy." He tensed up and filled her with his seed. She cried out as her own orgasm hit. She kissed him, hard, invading his mouth with her tongue. "I love you so much, my husband," she said.

"I love you more, my wife," he said. They looked each other in the eye for a few moments, as though sharing their thoughts with each other. After he pulled back, he saw Clarissa, her eyes wide.

"Wow," Clarissa said. "That was hot." Amy stood up and, taking a bit of semen that had escaped her pussy, walked over to Jake. She smeared it on his face, putting some in his mouth.

"That's as close as you'll ever get to this pussy, asshole," she told him. "And you can take your PA job and shove it up your ass." After she walked away, Clarissa stepped up.

"Actually," she told Amy, "I think you should take that job."

"You've got to be kidding," Amy said. Clarissa smiled before continuing.

"Of course, it won't be the job he had in mind," Clarissa said. "He wanted a company-subsidized sex toy, but I've got something else in mind. I think he needs a chaperon. Someone who'll keep him in line."

"What?" Amy asked.

"Yes," Clarissa said. "Someone who can cut his balls off if he ever strays. Think you can handle that?" Amy smiled as she understood what Clarissa was saying.

"I think so," Amy said. "What do you have in mind?"

"It's simple," Clarissa said. "You'll work as Jake's PA, but things are going to be a lot different from now on." She looked at Jake. "I know you don't have to take all those trips for business. I'm not stupid, you know. The trips end, right now. You have people you can delegate to handle clients. Amy will take care of that. From now on, you will stay on the straight and narrow and the bullshit, the cheating and the bullying ends right fucking now. Unless this is something you enjoy," she added, gesturing at the wheel he was attached to. "Understand?"

Jake closed his eyes and slowly nodded his head.

"I understand," he said.

"Now, I think you owe these good people an apology," Clarissa said.

"I apologize," Jake said weakly, looking at Amy and Ron.

Ron came up to Jake and held a bullet in front of his face.

"I haven't had a chance to engrave your name on this yet, asshole," Ron said. "But I swear to God if you ever fuck with my wife again, I'll use this to blow your balls off. Got it?" Jake nodded his head.

"I got it," he said.

"I hope you've learned your lesson," Clarissa told Jake. "Amy will keep me informed if you fuck up ever again. And if you do, so help me God, I'll cut your dick off myself."

"I've learned my lesson," Jake said. "Please, just give me another chance. I'll make it up to you, I promise."

"We'll see," Clarissa said. She looked at Ron and Amy. "Can we cut him down now?"

"Sure," Ron said. He cut Jake loose and helped him down off the wheel. Jake put his clothes back on and Clarissa walked him to the door. She stopped and looked back at Ron and Amy.

"You know, I've seen the change in David," she said, referring to the last boss Ron and Amy had to deal with. "I hope to see the same change in Jake. At any rate, I want to thank you both."

"Any time," Ron said. After they left, Ron and Amy went back upstairs. Amy threw on a robe and they looked at the cold meal sitting on the table.

"Sorry about dinner getting ruined," Amy said. Ron put his arms around his wife and held her tight.

"Nothing to be sorry for," Ron said. "Some things are just more important. Let me help you clear this up and we can call in for pizza or something."

"Pizza sounds really good to me right now," Amy said. "But dessert sounds even better." Ron smiled and kissed his wife.

"I love you so much," he said. She smiled and kissed him back.

"I love you more, husband," she said.

Amy started her new job the following Monday. Jake blanched but said nothing when he saw a throwing knife on her desk with her name engraved on it. It still had a dark stain from where it had sliced his arm...

12