Cure Worse Than The Disease? Ch. 03

Story Info
Simon takes Jessica as a lover.
1.6k words
4.47
19.2k
24

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
821 Followers

As I spurted my load onto Jessica's tongue, I saw the wink in her soft, brown eyes and watched her stand up to kiss me hard on the mouth. She gave me that snowball and I found myself gladly taking it, too. I found my hands cupping her lovely buttocks while she fondled my tush as well. For at least that moment, we were lovers, my stepsister and I. Would it, could it, last? Was it a mistake? Could we return to normal and act as if nothing happened? Was this all the pills or something else in our case? Had there really been a mutual attraction all along?

"Damn, bro! You're a natural kisser! And you're not squeamish about snowballs! Nice! I'm not giving you up, Simon, so face it ... deal with it. We're lovers now, and nothing that you say or do can change that fact. These are your tits now. This is your mouth. These are your lips. This is your tongue. This is your pussy. This is your ass. This body of mine ... it belongs to you. Never forget that ... papi," Jessica declared, though I was convinced that the pills just hadn't worn off yet.

"You're likely to change your mind about a silly old barber like me when you're sober and chat with your besties soon enough. I cut hair for a living ... probably not the most glamorous line of work for someone in your social circle. All your college girlfriends would think you silly for wanting your own stepbrother, anyway. At least when sober themselves," I noted that this incident might not be limited to our household with those pills.

We dried off and Jessica wouldn't leave well enough alone. She pulled me closer and pressed her wonderful brown mounds to my chest, letting me feel that splendid bust of hers against my own flesh. She grabbed my ass and I found my own hands magnetically drawn to her bottom. If this was a temporary situation, I decided, why waste it? Sure, we'd be awkward afterward, but that ship had sailed. If I had to be awkward, at least I could kick fucking my own stepsister off my bucket list. Given the risks out there, I might as well live my life while I could.

"Take me ... over the sink ... please!" Jessica bent over the sink and I slid easily into her hot mess of a soaking wet pussy.

"Damn ... sis ... damn ... this ... tight, snug ... twat! So drenched, too!" I commented while holding onto her butt and her hips for control.

"Oh ... God ... I've wanted this ... I've wanted this for ... two ... long ... years!" Jessica confessed to me as I pumped harder in and out of her luscious Latin snatch.

"I'm not ... a ... one-woman ... man!" I warned Jessica, fearful that she would have buyer's remorse when she sobered up or we all did.

"Fuck, no, you're not! You're a horndog! And you're my own stepbrother, too! Basically, you're my big, tough ... horny ... kinky ... beefy ... thick ... womanizing ... chubby-chasing ... brother! I ... love ... it! I wouldn't have it any other way! And I'm your ... horny ... little ... stepsister ... your chunky ... lusty ... dirty little slut ... your ... puta! Fucking ... take ... me! Take ... me! This ... is ... yours ... forever!" Jessica really pushed back at me with her luscious ass now.

When I slid a finger into Jessica's backdoor, it felt like drilling for oil, particularly when I saw her biting her bottom lip in the mirror. I added another finger and her eyes bugged out from the impact of my digital invasion. Jessica screamed in ecstasy and cussed in Spanish now, her face concentrated in her raw, primal, animal lust. I didn't know if this really would end with her sobriety, but I knew that if it did, I would hope that said sobriety didn't last. I was already hooked on kinky, nasty, raunchy sex with my stepsister now.

I pulled Jessica's hair a little and she howled with her orgasm, her whole body shaking with a rapturous climax that had to be felt in other rooms. She was mine. I knew it now. Even if she sobered up, she wouldn't want to stay that way, not after that. My stepsister was my private property now ... and I was stuck with her ... for good. I owned the Latin cutie ... and she loved me for it.

"I meant what I said, bro ... I'm yours. You could fuck every last one of my girlfriends ... and their mothers ... and Mom ... and I would still greet you at the door with a blowjob and a nice, cold cerveza! With lime in it! Hell ... you could butt-fuck them and I would still greet you that way, slurping away every trace of their asses, too. I'm staying with you ... for life, so I can devote myself to your joy and pleasure. You're papi now ... and I'm gonna be at your beck and call forever!" Jessica promised me as we heard angry knocks on the bathroom door and opened it.

"Even after you sober up?" I asked her in the presence of Darrell and Mom.

"Yes, because it's not just the pills. Damn it ... bro ... I'm in love with you!" Jessica swore to me, making Mom blush and wink at me, no traces of frustration left.

"Well, son, I dare say that you just got yourself a girlfriend! I don't know how long those pills last, either. Doesn't seem to make a difference in her case anymore. She's made it plain that she's yours. You're stuck with her. Not to fear. She might get jealous at times, sure, but she's yours and you're never getting rid of her.

"Same thing that I got with Darrell. He's my sissy cuck bitch and we both know it. The pills just confirmed it. I could fuck the entire NFL, every team, come home to him, and he would happily fuck my sloppy twat ... and then clean up the entire creampie. I realized that last night. We own them, baby. We might as well put them to good use.

"As for the pills, well, they don't wear off for another hour or so, I think. It might affect how you and I interact, to an extent. It won't put the genie back in the bottle in terms of knowledge, in any case. And it doesn't make a difference with our ... playthings. All that the pills did there was bring the truth to the surface. In vino veritas. It helped them embrace their innate ... submission to us. That's all," Mom told me while ruffling my hair.

"Because they're in love with us," I answered Mom while holding Jessica's hand to her delight.

"And because we're natural subbie bottom bitches, sonny. That's just how it is. Jessica got it honestly. Her mother's sluttiness without Angelica's dominance. My own obedient nature. I was born to submit, to surrender, to serve. So was my daughter ... which just proves that I must have sired her after all. She is truly her father's daughter now," Darrell told me while squirming and watching Mom pee.

"Let's test that, shall we? Sis ... open wide and drink your father's piss!" I commanded Jessica, who promptly knelt, opened her mouth, and accepted the hot stream of piss from her own father's desperately full bladder.

"Oh ... damn! You actually drank your father's pee! Spit it out into the sink, wash out your mouth with mouthwash, brush your teeth, and come help me cook breakfast for our parents, okay?" I ordered Jessica, bringing tears of joy to everyone's faces.

"What?" I asked them.

"You referred to Darrell as one of your parents, implying that he is your father now. We're a fully blended and united family now, my son. It doesn't mean that you have to disown your father, though he's a crook, so not really worth it. It just means that, whatever Darrell's quirks, you realize that he's been there at a time when your father never was.

"He can be a pussywhipped cuckold sissy and still be your Dad, you know. At least he's not Bubba's prison wife because of looting the evidence room. Now, if you'll excuse us, I'm gonna have steamy shower sex with my loving, devoted hubby while you two make our breakfast," Mom told me with an ardent tongue kiss that made my little soldier salute much faster than expected.

Evidently, the pills had another effect ... a short, practically non-existent male refractory period.

Damn, I thought as I led Jessica to the kitchen and we began making the breakfast that I intended ... scrambled eggs, chorizo, quesadillas, and diced potatoes. Suffice to say that Jessica wasn't the only Mexican dish to sharpen my appetite these days. Incidentally, she proved that she was a terrific cook, too. She also knew how to tease me as we realized that we both made breakfast in the nude.

"I love you, sis," I told her now, realizing that I meant it.

"I love you, too, bro. And I worship the very ground that you tread. I'm your whore, your slut, your fuckmeat, your puta, your plaything, your cum receptacle, for life. Sober or not, I'm your chica, your mamacita, papi. Forever," Jessica pulled me in for a kiss.

And not just any kiss ... a kiss that sealed our fates for good.

SevMax2
SevMax2
821 Followers