All Comments on 'Cured for Christmas'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
waste of time

a very poor effort

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

I found it very erotic! Job well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please continue

next chapter should have mom getting hers

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

It was kinf of a fun and enjoyable read. Nice work! ^__^

snatch_lickersnatch_lickerover 12 years ago
"Curing" lesbianism

The whole theme of this is archaic BS. A very stupid premise.

wvsuperdavewvsuperdaveover 12 years ago
A very 50's sexist writting.

Really down plays the more liberal personal sexual feelings of today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why?

If you had left it all with roberto it would been okay. Like a scheming to get both sisters and possible mother with his parents approval. But to include the father made the whole story unreal and weird. I didn't see the author name rigth away, and if I did I might not have started on it at all. I still don't understand why you have to include all of the family in all your stories. That just makes it unbelivable and unreal. Your stories would have been enjoyable and really good if you didn't. Sorry to say, but as it is I'm not able to enjoy any of your stories because of that. Maybe you think that including all members will balance the story, but in reality it has the opposite effect. The stories is unbalanced, has too many participants and the whole thing just seems weird....

lraelraeover 12 years ago
Mixed Feelings

The writing in this story was generally pretty good and definitely a turn on.

However, the sexist, homophobic and xenophobic attitudes expressed as truth in this story really left a sour taste in the mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Should also been labeled Humor

a "cure" that is a real put-on. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I enjoyed it.

The only thing I would like is a part 2 "The curing of Manni".

As an avid reader I know that there are alot of no talent wanna be authors on this site, many who comment as "anon." Weed out the constructive comments and ignore the destructive ones, some people are just ignorant. Keep it up.

AeroielAeroielover 12 years ago
Another...

coffee out the nose moment.

"Do you think mom wants Paloma to end up in the arms of some foreign lesbian? Maybe a Bulgarian or a German. Do you know what kinds of things German lesbians get up to?" Dad may not have but he could imagine it.

Great satire/humor in this one. Thanks.

TechRaiderTechRaiderover 12 years ago
good read!

cant wait til next story, as always worth the time invested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
no dad

roberto should be the one to take paloma virginity then the three kids can move in together and fuck away. adding the dad always kills a story i wish writers would learn that.

deserves a negative vote for suggesting the dad get involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You're gonna make me wait for it, aren't you?

Very interesting read. Didn't love the whole anti-lesbian thing, but, then again, the story doesn't really work without it. But the most dissapointing thing you wrote on here was when you listed all the other projects you plan to tackle. I want a sequel to this. From the sounds of it I'm gonna be waiting a long time. Oh well, I'll keep an eye out for it. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it,

Very Funny! Chauvinistic as HELL, great read. White guys aren't allowed to think like that, (out loud at least), and it made me smile a lot. Poor little Manni, she will never be able to leave America, not when she's kept pregnant in Miami.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
too bad

Too bad someone couldn't cure literotica of your abysmal writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
There's no cure for ignorance !

This was ignorant ! Homophobic

and what the heck does a 37 inch tv have to do with this stupid story ?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This was brilliant!!!

Fucking idiots below calling this sexist and racist and whatever!!! As if sex was invented in the 90's! LOL Spft-cock losers!

THIS IS A PORN SITE YOU IDIOTS!!!!!! WAKE UP!!

What a hilarious, delightful tales! Want more!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

What a cracking story, always look for your name! Please tone the seemingly anti lesbian thing down a bit though, (although it is an integral part) it comes across a bit too teenage 'macho' and does not do a lot for the story. Here's hoping you can pen another instalment soon.

giggityguygiggityguyover 12 years ago
not the best

i dont want to get all political in the comments section of an erotica site, but i just cant handle this much intolerance and closemindedness. i hope that that was just made up for the sake of the story, but even if that is the case, there are far better ways to set things up.

that aside, the story was not horrifically written. you could use work on your plot development, and your sex scenes need filling out. however, your spelling and grammar were fine, which is more than can be said for many stories on the internet, and your character development is pretty good.

keep writing and maybe pick less problematic themes

Pollywog030Pollywog030over 12 years ago
great read

OK so reading the comments half the people liked it half hated it. There were some strange parts in it, the size of the tv to be sure. However the story was good and fairly well put together. I can't wait for the follow up hopefully the dad gets some of both daughters and poor manny. With mom becomming Bi. could be interesting. Anyway keep up the good work and thank you. For all the people with Negitive comments remember the authors are not paid to write they just do because they enjoy it. if you don't like it give a one star vote and go.

juanwildonejuanwildoneover 12 years ago
Whether goes the whiner?

Ohmymmotherfuckinggod! What an absolute insufferable supplicant you are Senor Scouries. "Please vote, please append your approval toward the author. It's not enough you read my story and comment, please, oh please...

OBTW - Excellent tale; deliciously depraved, and I certainly hope "that French bitch" gets hers! And that you write about it.

I mean really, the impudence of your importunity, your baleful beseeching bordering on badgering, you hectoring harangue...

Okay I gave you a 5.

BlaggardBlaggardover 12 years ago
Unrealistic BUT........

..........great fun with more than an element of satire and mockery in certain sections.

Cure Lesbians? Yeah right, sure.........NOT!

People do need to remember however, that this is story site and most of them are highly unlikely. I look forward to the next story with eagerness!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
The incest didn't offend me

but the vanilla Cuban faimly did . Please I'm begging you of your going to incorporate Latin culture - throw in some gutter euphemisms , DANCING , music , food. Seriozlly vato , you ever been with a latin gurl in su vida ?

Aye juevon ! Next showsome respect. Cone carago cabron with your white bread . Por favor mas flava, Me cajo en diez, aye !

C_frommnC_frommnover 12 years ago
Definately!

Worth voting For again you come up with a great Storyline.

I like Roberto and how he has set himself up to be Lover too both of his Sisters and Mom. And Dad going for it thinking its the French's fault. The French are fault at 1 thing being Brain Dead.

abby4u2abby4u2over 12 years ago
Oh my yes...

Your stories never fail me! This one was omg hot as hell.

Please Jim-I beg of you-PLEASE continue this story! Loved it.

abby

TruGentMuldunTruGentMuldunover 12 years ago
joyous laughter

Beautiful story at times I laughed so hard I nearly cried, truly wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another fun read

Wonderful humor and satire. Just screams for a sequel. After all, Roberto has 3 to go!

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 12 years ago
Did IT AGAIN!

Your stories are so well done! This one SCREAMS for a sequel! PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
cuckeye0007 is not happy. Where is the mother fucking??

shove your thanx giving up yo ass.

rnjudybugrnjudybugover 12 years ago
sex, love and humor

all in one you can not beat that. no pun intended. keep em coming again no pun intended.

oneof9oneof9over 12 years ago
Hope there is more

This is a great story. I do wish to read more of it. It just seems like it's not finnished.

Stroker_347Stroker_347over 12 years ago
Had me Hard

Absolutely enjoyed to 'Way to Cure' his sister. You have found a way to entertain me with a story expressing ideas that are both unrealistic and enjoyable.

As to getting his father involved, "Brilliant!" is the word. It helps give credibility to the son needing to continue his job of ensuring his sisters don't turn back to their lesbian ways.

Great story. I look forward to reading a part two in the future.

harristharristover 12 years ago
Category???

Excelent read, cute, sexy, and entertaining. Believable??? not so, which is why I question the category; incestous? obviously! but, I think "Humor & Satire" would have been more appropriate. However it is your story and your choice for category. I have read several of your stories in the past, and enjoyed them all, I look forward to a sequel to "Cured for Christmas".

Thank you for sharing your imagination with us

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOL

The only thing funny about this story is how many of you believe he meant it that way.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A great story Jim, I hope that you win the Winter Contest with this fine post. Five stars.

As always, the quality of the work is a definitely plus when I read one of the author's stories.

I would very much like to read about how him and his dad take care of the French lesbian, along with him having sex with his mom and little sister. It would be so hot for him to fuck his mom, while his dad is curing the baby of the family.

I am sure that what ever your next story will be, that I'll enjoy reading it.

Thanks for the fine story...........Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The ignorance...

in this story totally overshadows anything good that may have been there. Only got halfway through page two before I couldn't take anymore. Unfortunately, I already scored this a five for fear of my computer screwin up. Too bad, this story don't deserve that... Don't even deserve a score of one.

biggeorgewncbiggeorgewncover 12 years ago
Good Story To Be Continued ?????

I enjoyed this story and hope that you will turn it into a mini series of family loving and include the 'X' lesbian French lover in the mix... Again I enjoyed reading this and all of your stories...

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 12 years ago
Fun read

I totally enjoyed this read. Hope there is a second chapter coming soon. Too many story lines are unfinished.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
Amazing!

I never knew the Cuban community of Florida was like this! I got out my encyclopedia and looked at "gullible" and it showed a picture of the Martinez family! Their gullibility made the story interesting and fun to read. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Why include both males? You had a good story going, but you managed to destroy it. Don't include a lot of characters, and especially not the entire family. Then the story get ridiculous and have a total lack of realism. A piece of advice, always stick to just one male character. That will make it much more believable as well as enjoyable and not to mention readable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I didn't like it much...

I literally skipped pages 2-4. I really liked Santa Claus: Sex Addict by cbsummers. It was a cute christmas story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You need an editor - badly

I understand from your various threads that you consider yourself one of the Literotica Great Writers - but you aren't. Your arrogance and self assurance in your greatness leads to you leaving hundreds of grammatical errors in each of your stories, errors which detract from what otherwise might just be poor to average writing. Even remembering to capitalise the names would help.

Reading each Scouries masterpiece - is a lesson in tedium and repetition.

I gave you a 3 but you deserved a 0 for lack of effort, lack of editing and a theme so tired that reading news is exciting in comparison.

pitsnipe1mmpitsnipe1mmover 12 years ago
cured for christmas

about time you brought us back to the beach, it always makes the stories more pleasureable, glad to be reading your stories again, great writing you ole fart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Bigotry deserves a 0.

Your writing abilities deserve a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bring on the Continued Cures!

I love your character development and how you describe the tension as it builds to eventual incestual connections. Can't wait to here how Paloma is 'cured' and how Manni gets hers! DaddyT

scouriesscouriesover 12 years agoAuthor
AUTHORS COMMENT

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who’ve read, voted and commented on my story. As of today some 80,000 readers on this site have read my story. And most gratifying is that 1700 of you have already taken the time to vote. Which, while seemingly a small percentage, is actually a very high figure for LITEROTICA. Especially for such a long story. At present the average score on the story from these seventeen hundred votes is approximately 4.5 out of 5. I THANK YOU for your votes.

And I’ve appreciated the comments I’ve received, either here or in emails. Some people liked the story while others didn’t. Which is fine. An author should always be prepared to hear both good and bad about his writing. It’s important for an author to understand how readers react to his work. I’m often surprised to hear that people interpreted something I’ve written in a way I’d never considered.

Many commenter’s didn’t like the concept of “curing lesbians” – that it was ‘sexist and homophobic’ as one wrote. Perhaps I shouldn’t have used ‘curing’ in the title. However, two points should be noted: One, although Melissa is in a lesbian relationship with Emmanuelle both Roberto and Paloma had already observed her enjoying heterosexual sex previously. At worst Melissa could be described as bisexual.

Secondly, despite whatever ‘progress’ we’ve made in dealing with homosexuality, the fact remains that many families are not happy upon hearing of the lesbian dalliances of their daughters. Personally I feel too many writers on the site worry too much about ‘political correctness’ and not enough about the story they’re writing.

One suggested the story should have been put in HUMOR instead of INCEST. Yes I purposely tried to make it a humorous, fun story. However, LITEROTICA will not allow any story that includes INCEST to go in any category except INCEST. I had no choice in the matter.

Others didn’t like it that the father was to become involved in the sex. I understand your point – in many of my stories the son often supplants his father. However, in this case I thought it was the natural evolution of the story. Both were involved in the need for the ‘cure’ right from the start.

Many others wrote very kind words and I’m grateful that you enjoyed my little tale.

Please keep sending me your comments.

jim scouries

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I see.

Your writing has several grammatical error's and i positive i saw a spelling mistake or two in there somewhere, you would have gotten a three from me but I have given you one for bigotry nice try anyhow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5 star, but the mother weirdly turns...

from Northern Liberal gay-accepter to gotta-cure-with-incest. Sure women are inconsistent, but not *that* inconsistent!!

Just my preference, but the father-daughter plot should have been replaced with Roberto-Emmanuelle or brother-sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A.I.R. Prize Winner

Congratulations! Your story has been chosen by the men and women who make up the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS as a winner in their 2011 Winter Holiday Contest. An honor that simply reflects and tries to repay you for your great story.

Thanks for taking the time and effort to entertain us. The readers of this site are lucky to have you among us.

Jacqui O, President of the A.I.R.

dinkymacdinkymacover 12 years ago
Great

story, as usual. Thanks for sharing it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
excellent as usual

Interresting, funny and errotic. I laughed like crazy when i was reading it. I even laughed immaginig that when he went with his wraped christmas present as santa, it was his parents room and facing his father and mother.

Please go on writing these fantastic stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not so much

I've usually at least liked your stuff apart from the political nonsense which I just normally ignore. This effort lacked any sexual realism though. It was as if the folks never came to life in my minds eye this time. The circumstances were given an almost cartoon like aura so there was no sense of the forbidden. Without the hot sex, it was just some odd ramblings about a made up family.

Not your usual stuff,

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Post more

Nice story and well compiled. Would be interesting if there is an extension on the escapades between Roberto and mom and dad and Palemo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
kool

Nice ... I like .... sounds real ...good one

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 12 years ago
I wrote one comment and lost it so I will do another.

I added this to my favorite stories list, you are already on the other list. Think about doing us a favor and writing one more chapter, there are several interesting scenarios to be explored. Dad with Manny, Dad with Paloma, Roberto with Paloma, Roberto with Mom. Two of my favorite incest stories available. I will watch for your other stories, too. Thanks for writing.

LEKarchnerLEKarchnerover 11 years ago
A beautiful, engaging, and totally erotic story.

I absolutely loved this story. All I can add is... continuation... more Please!

bseeker6969bseeker6969over 11 years ago
Family that plays together......

You tell a good tale. Please don't leave this alone. Poor little lesbian Paloma and our French friend still have to be CURED.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Want some more!

Doesn´t this story have a sequel? It´s kind of unfinished, because we don´t get to see Paloma being deflowered. Please, write more about this kinky family.

digger33digger33over 11 years ago
More

As others have already stated you have to continue this fantastic tale. We need to know that Paloma and Manny are both cured of the ''dreaded'' lesbianism trait. Added to favorite stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Great story, does need to be finished though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You're a nasty man!

I vey much enjoyed the story. What a manipulative little bastard you created. Fortunately, he's well equipped to live up to his evil mind and satisfy his family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow... yet another enjoyable story!

The thing is... your stories have more than just sex, you bother to surround and interleave background/substance to them. imho, is like a women with 'almost' revealing clothes which highlight 'possibilities' such that the mind is encouraged to get engaged - not just ones snake. Is not the mental arena important? perhaps more than say being on a nudist beach since after awhile, sure... is exciting but is it that erotic? The initial 'high' wears off. That's what I like about your stories, the 'high' is kept that way. Sensual with tints of wondering what happens next? Not just wham-bam-thankYou-maam! You are writing and weaving also. I like all your stories.

As they say, keep it up Dude!

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
Yes, indeed! Fathers and brothers have to do their duty and protect their female kin.

Other cultures often have good ideas, esp. the Indian culture. Thank you for writing this educational piece.

rightbankrightbankalmost 11 years ago
Sorry, but the premise was false, hurting the entire story

To base your story on the outdated and horribly demeaning concept of curing her of being a lesbian was just wrong. sure, inexperienced teenaged boys can be selfish, inconsiderate 3 stroke pigs. Yes, I am sure she preferred the loving attention of someone who truly cared about her and enjoyed helping her achieve blissful levels of personal pleasure. I know I would.

Just don't confuse the reality of genuine gender identity with the false premise of being able to cure a woman of being a lesbian by fucking her straight. please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Reading

As the title suggests, your stories are ever enticing. If you want some assistance with spelling and punctuation I'm good for that. Could improve your stories just that little bit more. :)

Scale

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

what about a sequel ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

you have to finish we want to know what happens to Paloma and the french girl

nuguy2006nuguy2006over 10 years ago
Good Stuff

Love the story, but it doesn't seem quite complete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what a load of bigoted bullshit

curing someone of something that deviates from the norm is what the Victorians used to do to the uneducated masses whilst the rich thought nothing of being totally debauched - one rule for them - one for the peasants.......so this concept you propound is complete and utter nonsense not to say just how do you cure them...throw them in prison - rape them - put them in a mental house......the idea is totally fucking ridiculous...the father is stuck in a time warp....absolute fucking nonsense....just why you chose to write such garbage is totally mad......get a grip you old fart....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

read it == enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Some people take stories too seriously

Especially ones that are obviously humorous/tongue-in-cheek. The whole thing was filled with stereotypes, outdated thinking, etc. and because we can so easily compare and contrast that to what our better selves know to be true, it was a hoot!

I hope that some readers sensitive to this kind of story will remember that this is an erotic-oriented site that thrives on creative and unusual writing that often pushes on the boundaries. It's truly nothing to get ones panties in a bunch over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

great story ... to bad there aren't more families like these.

Higster343Higster343over 9 years ago
Need more of this story

This story was great I loved it but feel like there should be more to come like I've been left hanging lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
next

I want to know what happens next with the other sister and also the french lass also want to know what happens between himself and his mother

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmeabout 9 years ago
I want to know what happens next

Great story.. Really really good,

I just want to know what happens next.

Will the dad do his little girl?

Will the mother get involved?

Does the sister come back?

Please wrote another chapter!!

spinner45spinner45about 9 years ago
Good story

and a nice bit of suspense at the end.

tramp62tramp62about 9 years ago
Thanks

You write well, if it wasn't about sex I'd still read your stories because they also make me laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Disgusting homophobia

Curing her being a lesbian? Christ were you born in the 19th century? This story should be removed

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More?

I would love to see a follow up of what happens next!

LaGazzaLadraLaGazzaLadraover 8 years ago
Not funny

I understand it's intended to be funny, but it fails miserably at that. Try writing a story about curing black people from being stupid, or Jews from having big noses. Still funny?

Also, getting the parents involved ruined it further. Since the comments suggest you do this with practically every story ('Alison's ankle' doesn't, the first story of you that I read, which I thought was pretty good) that means I can safely skip even those stories that don't obviously involve an older man (something that I loathe with a passion).

Which is a pity, because it's obvious that you're a talented author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lesbians do turn bi

I've read real life stories on the internet about lesbians finally see the light of their other sexual desire for men. In the sequel I hope the father and son show that Manny that American men knows how to pleasure a woman and put her in her place.

georgesrjrgeorgesrjrover 8 years ago
Scouries' Storys

I have read them all. I think they're classic.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
lesbo sex

like sex with a monkey....I can tolerate incest far more than mentally ill lesbian/homo sex. the medical community considered homosexuality a mental illness for YEARS. there is ZERO scientific evidence of homoism. there is clear signs of mental illness. too bad it's politically incorrect....just more dumbing down of the population

Mort_SnerdMort_Snerdabout 8 years ago
It is just a story folks!

Some people feel that stories come from our lives or are autobiographical. It is entertainment. Instead read it and if you enjoy the 45 minutes or so of reading pleasure it gives you, so much the better. If you do not like it, move on. If you really, really like it, let the author know. Thank you Sir Scouries!

georgencassiegeorgencassieover 7 years ago
Very Good

I loved you're story very much it was very good

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 7 years ago
"Cured For Christmas" - Nineteen Year Old Son/Brother, Roberto (Bobby) Martinez And Twenty Year Old Thinks-She-A-Lesbian Sister, Melissa Carmela Martinez and Eighteen Year Old Virgin Daughter/Sister, Paloma Martinez And Mid-thirties Parents Father, Carlos

As usual, Jim 'scouries' has written (authored) another better than good story of the incestuous Martinez brother, Roberto and sister, Melissa, after being advised that Melissa's lesbianism can be cured (which is not just an old wives tale) by a male with a big dick! Father Carlos and his son Roberto fit the bill of fare--big dicks--but brother Bobby volunteers his time and efforts to the cause. Over a three week Christmas break Melissa is home from college, Roberto begins to work his charms. Within several days he's beginning to see results. By the time Melissa is due to return to college, she announces to her family she's "no longer a lesbian". In fact she and her brother Bobby are now in love, and destined--determined--their love/romance affair will continue for many years to come.

My 'Five Start' rating is reserved for stories that incur an incestuous blood-kin pregnancy, the ultimate risk factor! Though sister Melissa and her younger brother Roberto had many and numerous 'bareback' copulation's--there's never any mention nor discussion of protection--there is no confirmation that Melissa might have been impregnated. Otherwise the story, in my opinion, would have deserved 'Five Stars' due to the quality writing, a great cast--though too many family members involved for a great incest story--and each character role was well played.

cvdeuxcvdeuxover 7 years ago
superb story

loved the so well written story. Maybe you find the time to add some paragraphs to it.

Daddy has some work to finish. Mom will share and there is some punishment for Manny. So please?

FredFromFranceFredFromFranceabout 7 years ago
LOL !

You made me spit my guts with laughters !

1st. Not all the girls/women from France are bisexuals,, and you can trust me, I encountered lots of the tri-kinds (straight, bi and lesbians).

2nd.I know the few "lieu-commun" you told about in the story were only meant to emphasize Roberto's actions and plots, but just to make my point : he's the only pervert in the story (in the macchiavelic gender !)

Lesbianism isn't a desease, nor is bisexualism. Incest, on the other hand...

Oh ! Believe me, I don't pretend you're the pervert (after all, I'm here and I KNOW I'M A PERVERT ! if you see what I mean...)

And so, like I said earlier, I just LOVED the story, your way of writing, your humor...

5 stars, this time also !

IshuiIshuiover 6 years ago
Spectacular !!

I laughed my way through almost this entirely at the antics of "naughty" Roberto - Shameless !! The story was so HOT and so well written. Good grammar, good spelling, and good plot gets it another 10 points. Only sorry I couldn't give you more than 5 stars, Jim. As the others commenters, I also wish you would finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Politically Uncorrect

Loved the way this story thumbed the nose at political correctness (and sexual and gender correctness). Reminded me of the CW song "Politically Uncorrect" by Gretchen Wilson and Merle Haggard. (Look it up on YouTube. It's a hoot).

Paul in Oklahoma

Jake7518Jake7518over 5 years ago
Really?

Lesbianism is a disease, and incest is the cure--Get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
yes lesbos are diseased mentally

bringing dad into this story get a 1 star vote from me...

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
nice

this needs another chapter

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 4 years ago
Great story!!!

I know I'm a little late to this party, but I enjoyed this story immensely. Though the reactions (Dad thinking in est will cure lesbianism) is a little far fetched, your characters were well fleshed out, the sex was timely and the story itself was entertaining. Also, just to nit pick; the idea of a sister putting up resistance only to go along with her brother molesting her, is also stretching it a little. But I'm not here for morality or realism, here to enjoy a little family escapism and you succeeded beautifully!!! Keep up the good work and I will look forward to your next offering!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another chapter

Great story definitely needs another chapter or two

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More, how Melissa and Roberto.

Finish the story to the end French girls punishment son and sisters future.

Monson dad and little girl. Good stories

Whome1578Whome1578about 3 years ago

Very nice story first time I read the cure out this way I thought it was a smart way to do it. I thought it could have gone on with dad him in a nice size and so on but his relutkance to act fit in well but allowed son to cure and finally agrees to step it it could go to a family thing where it's any one for any one you mentioned a lot but no birth control the big cock is nice but both beed d it. Great story jeep writing. I' llfollow.

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

I was with you til the son refused to take his rightful place and was willing to let the father fuck the other daughter

Gym52Gym52about 3 years ago

I realise that it is many years since you wrote this excellent story, but please consider revisiting this family, with the father punishing Manny before both he and Roberto copulate with her, father can then reclaim his daughter. Paloma will also have to be treated to the full cure, the fun could then continue with the whole family involved.

Many thanks for posting this excellent story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10480 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...