Curing Husband's Anal Obsession

Story Info
Wife tries curing Husband's Anal Obsession.
5.4k words
4.66
45.8k
110
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Wife tries discouraging Husband's Anal Obsession by showing him how dirty and nasty anal sex really is.

-------------------------

"Honey, we need to talk."

"What's wrong?" Joe said, looking up from his laptop. Claire was standing by the bedroom door wearing her night coat. She was 5'5", her brunette hair cascading over her shoulders. Even with her coat on, you could make out Claire's full figure, her full breasts and wide hips. Her eyes looked a little tired but she was gorgeous even without her makeup. Joe knew he was a lucky man.

"No, nothing's wrong." Claire said and hesitated before continuing.

"Well, I had some trouble with my laptop yesterday so I used your computer." she finished.

Joe knew what was coming, but tried playing innocent.

"You know where this is going." Claire said with a sigh.

"Yes, I went through your browsing history, but accidentally." Claire said she didn't want to sound like she was snooping around her husband's computer.

"How do you accidentally view someone's browsing history?" Joe asked.

"Well, you cannot search for analysis without typing anal, and your search history gave me some interesting suggestions." Caire said.

"Look, I know it's just porn but I'm just worried about your obsession with anal sex." Claire said with a sigh.

It was Joe's turn to sigh. Joe was always an ass guy. He would never openly admit it but the first time he saw Claire and her friend at a bar, he chose to ask Claire out over her friend simply because of her wide hips and round ass. After their date, Joe fell for Claire's kind character and warm personality. The simple truth was, it was his anal obsession that brought them together but Joe doubted Claire would appreciate that argument.

Even after two years of dating and almost three years of married life, Claire was very sensitive about Joe's anal obsession. Claire was not prude in any way, she loved sex. She enjoyed it rough and dirty but never crossed the line. She would let him cup her ass or kiss her cheeks but anything beyond that was a definite no. So, Joe indulged in his dirty kink while he watched porn.

"You know I'm not into it. It's just wrong doing it there. So I want to help you. " Claire said.

"Help me, How?" Joe asked, confused.

"Well, I heard of this new treatment called exposure therapy. I read about it online." Claire said excitedly.

"Therapy?" Joe asked even more confused.

"I don't know the technical details but they basically expose you to your fears and anxieties, in this case your obsession with anal sex. so I thought maybe we can apply the same principles." Claire said.

Deep down Joe knew he could never change but he loved how excited Claire was over this idea. It was clear that Claire had been thinking about this for a long time, Joe knew even if he avoided it now it would come up later someday. So he decided to go along.

"How does it work?" Joe asked.

"Well, they have a graded approach. Like they expose you to your obsession in small doses progressively and in each stage They provide coping skills and support.

In our case I thought we could engage your different senses in each stage, like sight, smell, hear, touch and taste. And in each stage I will help you understand why anal sex is wrong and help you cure your obession about it." Claire said.

"Sweetie, Is this really necessary?" Joe sighed.

"Honey, look I know it sounds all fancy and technical. But you need to trust me on this."

"Sweetie, I'm not sure about this technical therapy stuff."

"Do you remember how I wanted to try that New Mexican restaurant but when my best friend, Carol, told me how bad the place is, how the service wasn't great, it was not clean and how the food didn't taste that great and I no longer wanted to go there. You know something like that."

"Well, Ok, I guess. If this makes you happy, I'll give it a try"

"Oh Thank you Honey, I know how hard this must be for you and I really appreciate you trying. I really think this can help cure your anal obsession."

"So, how do we start?"

"Well, I have thought of a few ways we could do this...... The process may seem a little odd but bear with me."

"How odd?"

"First, we both need to get naked."

"Why do I have to get naked?"

"Come on honey, we have seen each other naked a thousand times..."

"But your the one going to expose"

"I know, but... It would make me feel more comfortable. You know, so that I'm not the only one naked in the room..."

"Ok, I guess"

"and also, so that I can judge your level of excitement. Besides, I know your cock can't lie... If something works I can do more of that, you know."

"Sure, sounds fair."

"Thanks again for agreeing to this honey. Remember sweetie, this is purely clinical to wean you off your anal obsession and not sexual."

"There you go, all naked. Where do you want me?"

"Why don't you sit here, on the edge of the bed and now let me just stand in front of you and turn around with my ass facing you."

"May I feel your ass?"

"No, no touching until I say so. That's a good boy."

"OK, I guess I just have to enjoy the view."

"I'm just going to spread my ass cheeks so that you can have a clear view of my asshole."

"Oh, fuck" Joe thought to himself. This was like his dream come true, his wife holding her ass cheeks apart, giving him a view of her dirty hole.

"Just look at that puckered hole, honey. That wrinkled hole, that tightly shut, brown hole."

Joe groaned at the sight of his beautiful wife's asshole. He did not understand how the therapy worked but was thanking the person who came up with this idea.

"This is an exit only hole. No entry. That's why it's so tightly shut. That's why it's the wrong hole."

Joe's cock was already rock hard. Sometimes Claire was so oblivious about how much she teased him.

"You don't want to stick your cock in the wrong hole, now do you baby?" Claire whispered.

Joe knew this was never going to work, but wanted to make the most out of this.

"Can you stretch your ass wider, sweetie?" Joe asked

"You mean spread my ass cheeks wider so that you see more clearly. Sure ok baby. Is this better?"

Joe was enjoying every minute of this therapy.

"Look at how that tiny hole, look how it barely stretches. Just think honey, how can your big, fat cock possibly fit in there?" Claire asked innocently.

"I guess you have a point. Can you jiggle your ass cheeks a little?" Joe asked

"Like bounce my ass cheeks a little. Sure honey. Anything to help you see it better." Claire said softly jiggling her ass cheeks.

The tiny stretched hole and the firm ass cheeks moving in slow motion was pulling Joe in like a magnet. He just wanted to bury his face between Claire's ass cheeks.

"You see how tight and dry it is? It doesn't even produce any natural lube like my pussy."

"But it does look moist, baby."

"No, honey, that's just my sweat. Think of how tough it would be to push your cock in without any lubrication."

"Yes, I guess you're right. Can you flex your ass a little?"

"You want me to do what? Flex it? You mean like this." Claire grunted softly as she flexed her ass muscles.

"Fuck, It looks like your butt hole is winking at me?" Joe groaned.

"Baby, what are you doing back there? Fuck, Why are so hard? Is this turning you on?" Claire said looking back.

Joe looked like a deer caught in headlights. He was holding his thick cock just squeezing it. He wasn't even jerking off, he knew he would cum within a few pumps.

"Oh you're such a dirty boy. I am telling you why this is so wrong and dirty, and you are getting turned on by it." Claire admonished him like a kid.

"Maybe we should stop. Yeah, I know. I shouldn't give up so easily." Claire suggested.

"No, no please. Keep going. Maybe the therapy would work only if we complete it." Joe quickly added.

"Well, OK. Maybe if you smell it, you would not be so turned on by it."

"Well, I guess." Joe said, not believing his luck. This just keeps getting better and better, Joe thought to himself.

"It does get hot and sweaty, and with my round ass cheeks it doesn't get much ventilation." Claire said nervously.

Joe could feel Claire's hesitation but he did not want to turn down his wife's offer. If this was to end soon, he did not want to miss a second of this opportunity.

"Go on baby, I'll spread my ass cheeks apart. Stick your nose in between my ass cheeks, take a deep breath."

Joe didn't want to scare Claire away so he slowly moved his face towards his wife's puckered hole and slowly took in the delicious musky scent.

"That's it, a nice long whiff of my asshole."

"Ouch" Joe said from having to crane his neck.

"What's wrong honey? You're not comfortable?"

"Yes, can we try another position?"

"Sure. You want me to bend over the bed. Well, OK. Why are you squatting behind me?"

The intoxicating scent of his wife's most dirty hole was driving Joe wild. He was trying hard to remain calm but he could feel his primal senses taking over. He couldn't hold back, he buried his face into her ass crack and sniffed hungrily.

"Oh Fuck, I can feel your nose right against my asshole. Fuck, You are really doing it. You're breathing in the dirty, sweaty scent of my ass." Claire said a little nervous.

Joe was lost in a world of his own.

"I just thought maybe you would be a little hesitant to smell me down there but you... you just dove right in. I can feel you taking deep breaths."

"I love every part of you, baby." Joe managed in between his sniffs.

"Isn't that so dirty? Why would you want to stick your cock up that dirty hole, when you have juicy, wet pussy right next to it." Claire asked.

Claire was surprised by her husband's primal behaviour. Caire was curious how someone could love the dirty smell of someone's ass so much.

"How does it smell, baby? It must be so dirty and off-putting."

"It smells musky, but in a good way. I love it." Joe replied, gasping for breath.

"That is disgusting isn't it? But then why are you rubbing your nose all over my asshole and breathing so heavily, taking in all that nasty scent."

"Fuck, I love the mucky scent of your ass." Joe replied in a guttural voice, slowly stroking his cock.

"This feels so wrong and dirty, Like I'm a bitch in heat and you're a horny dog sniffing my butthole." Claire moaned softly, enjoying the attention her asshole was receiving.

"Is this turning you on, baby?" Joe asked, hoping Claire would say yes.

"No, no baby. This is not turning me on. It's just watching you squat behind me and slowly stroking your cock. I can feel your breath on my pussy. Just look at all that precum oozing from your cock." Claire lied.

Claire couldn't understand why her body was getting turned on by such a dirty and primal act. She gazed at Joe's stiff cock, his hands were a total mess with all the precum.

"Fuck, your cock is so hard."

When Joe didn't reply a sudden jolt of clarity and guilt hit Claire.

"Baby, stop it. I told you this is not sexual. I am trying to cure you of your anal obsession. This is supposed to be about how dirty and wrong anal sex is." Claire said.

Fearing the session could come to a complete stop, Joe stopped.

"Baby, I think if you talk about how dirty it is, like the restaurant example, it would really turn me off. Please go on." Joe urged.

Claire thought about it and having come this far she decided to continue.

"You know they even have dirty names for it? Really dirty names." Claire said.

"What are they, baby?" Joe asked, trying to sound innocent.

"You want me to say it? But they are really nasty, baby. You think maybe if you hear the dirty names it would repulse you?"

"Go on." Joe urged her. He wanted to hear his sweet wife say it.

"I guess it is worth a try, but don't say I didn't warn you." Claire warned him.

Joe squeezed his cock tighter.

"You know what they call an asshole, baby? They would call it my shit hole, my pooper, my Hershey highway." Claire said slowly.

"Fuck" Joe groaned.

"And you know what they call anal sex, baby? They call it corn holing, fudge packing,shitterbanging. I told you they were gross and nasty.

" Claire said.

When Claire had first read about it online she was so repulsed but somehow saying these filthy things out loud at the moment, with both of them naked and doing all these nasty things was turning her on, but she didn't want to admit it to Joe just yet.

"Fuck, yes." Joe said, stroking his cock.

"You want to continue? Even after that, are you sure?"

"Yes, Please." he begged.

"Wow, you're quite the dirty pervert today."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"No, no... I kind of like it." Claire said with a smile.

"Please keep going." Joe asked.

Claire could see how desperate Joe was. She liked this new found power over her husband.

"You really think it might work if we take the exposure therapy to the next stage. I bet if you taste my ass, you would be repulsed by the idea of anal sex." Claire said with a mixed feeling. She couldn't deny how her body was reacting.

"Can we change positions, so that I can...... judge better? Can you sit on my face?" Joe asked tentatively. If this was as close he was going to get to his wife's ass he wanted to make the most of it.

"You want me what? Sit on your face? Are you sure?" Claire asked.

"Yes please." Joe said eagerly.

"Well, Ok then. Lie down on the bed, you dirty boy. Here let me just get on top and position myself, facing your cock."

Joe couldn't believe this was happening. Just the sight and smell of Claire asshole was driving him mad but he knew the best was yet to come. So he tried to pace himself.

"Oh Fuck, like this, you want me to squat on your face.

"Baby, this feels so dirty, like I'm taking a shit in the woods. You ready, you dirty perv?" Claire said in a sultry voice.

Claire deliberately tried to sound more dirty, she was enjoying pushing the boundaries further. She was curious how filthy and nasty she could be, before Joe would ask her to stop.

Joe did not waste another moment, he buried his face in between Claire's ass cheeks, savouring the taste of her most private and dirty hole.

"Oh fuck, you are just burying your face in my ass. I can feel the flat of your tongue on my asshole. I didn't know you were such a dirty pervert. This just feels so nasty." Claire moaned

Joe was slurping and licking Claire's ass crack.

"But how does it taste, baby? No, I'm just curious, that's all?

You don't seem grossed out. I just thought you would want to stop."

This is heaven Joe thought, being smothered by his wife's ass cheeks and licking her ass. Joe was eating her ass like it was his last meal.

"In fact you seem to be enjoying sniffing and licking my ass. You're not even being tentative, it's like you're trying to lick my ass clean."

"You are enjoying this,baby, don't deny it. I can feel your pussy juice dripping down my chin" Joe said.

"Fuck, that feels so good baby. I'm enjoying it because you're using your tongue, that doesn't mean I would enjoy a cock up my shithole." Claire grunted.

This was the first time Claire had admitted she was enjoying feeling his tongue against her ass.

"Then say it." Joe teased.

"I admit, you licking my asshole and all this filthy talk is turning me on a little." Claire said.

Joe groaned celebrating this first victory. He knew even if Claire wasn't into anal, she would alteast let him lick and suck her asshole.

"Speaking of being turned on, Fuck, your cock is rock hard and look at the precum oozing. I can't believe just smelling and licking my ass is turning you on so much."

Joe wanted to turn up the heat a little more. He wanted to push Claire's boundary, see how far she would let him take things.

"Oh Fuck, what are you doing? Are you seriously sucking on my asshole? You have your mouth shaped like an O around my dirty hole and you're sucking on it." Claire let out a guttural moan.

Joe didn't care anymore about what Claire may think of him. About how dirty and filthy he was. His primal self was taking over and he doubled his effort on her ass.

"Fuck, Are you trying to suck my brains out through my ass." Claire was squirming but Joe held her in place driving his tongue deeper.

"Oh God, I can feel your tongue against my ass ring. Fuck are you wiggling it inside my asshole. Fuck how long is your tongue? It's squirming in my guts. Fuck yes...." groaned Claire.

By now, both of them were drenched in sweat. Claire started rubbing her aching clit.

"Oh you dirty pervert, your tongue fucking my shithole. Fuck yes... stretch my ass and get your slobbering tongue up my ass."

Joe didn't need to be told twice. He pushed his tongue as deep as it would reach inside Claire's ass. The slurping and grunting sounds from both of them was adding to the filthiness of the act.

"Fuck, it's like your licking my insides. This is so nasty. You are enjoying this too much baby and honestly I am beginning to enjoy this a little too. Maybe we should stop, I don't think this is working." Claire teased.

The way she was panting and grinding against Joe's face, she knew she wasn't convincing anyone.

"You want me to keep going? Are you sure?" Claire teased.

"Yes, Please" Groaned Joe.

"Fuck OK, Feel my asshole with your fingers, you dirty perv." Claire said.

"You want me to finger your ass?" Joe asked, he loved this new change in his wife. He loved hearing her say it.

"Yes, If you feel how tight and hard it is to probe my asshole with your fingers, you can imagine how hard it would be to use your cock." Claire teased, still playing the therapy game.

With Claire squatting over his face, it was an awkward position to finger her ass. Claire sensed it and turned around.

"It's hard to get your fingers in? Well, OK. How about if I

lie on my back and hold my legs wide open."

"Wider" Joe grunted.

"Wider? Like this? I have my head in between my legs, My pussy and ass are so exposed, are you happy now you dirty perv?"

For a moment Joe just stared at his sweet wife, now acting like a dirty slut, with her legs spread wide open, inviting him to probe her dirty pooper.

"Go on, you dirty bastard. Use your fingers and feel how tight my shithole is."

Joe could sense despite the strong front Claire was putting up, she was quite nervous. This was a special moment in their relationship, where they trusted each other more than ever before. They shared a tender moment.

"Can you feel my thumb softly rubbing your asshole in circles?"

"Yeah, that does kind of feel nice. Now try pushing it slowly baby." Claire urged.

Joe, despite being horny as hell, didn't want to hurt Claire. He pushed in slowly.

"Fuck, that hurts baby." Claire groaned but she was pushing back against his fingers, urging him to go deeper.

Joe fingers pushed past her anal ring.

"Yes, see, that's what I'm talking about. You need lube even to finger my ass." Claire said.

Joe didn't want to waste time getting lube from the night stand. He didn't want to lose control of the moment. He grunted and spit on Claire's ass, hitting it right on the brown hole, pushing his finger deeper.

"Did you just spit on my asshole? Oh fuck, thats is so dirty."

Joe drove his finger to the hilt, holding it there.

"Oh my fucking god. How long are your fingers? Just hold it right there baby. Let me get used to it." Claire said.

"Fuck, your ass is so tight," Joe groaned.

"It is quite a tight fit, isn't it baby? I don't think you can even fit your cock in there."

Joe slowly began moving his fingers inside Claire's asshole.

"Are you serious? I can feel you wiggling your fingers in my ass. I think you need more lube baby." Claire groaned.

"Your pussy is dripping wet,"Joe said, watching the creamy mess Claire's pussy was making.

12