Curing Husband's Anal Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, all this smelling, sucking and probing of my asshole is getting me wet. I admit, I didn't expect it to feel so good."

Joe loved the feel of Claire's creamy pussy. He pulled out his fingers from her ass, stuck them in her creamy pussy and began finger fucking her.

"Oh fuck, that feels good baby. See how easily you can use two fingers in my pussy, I'm so wet. Can you feel how easy it is to finger fuck my pussy but fingering my ass is so hard. That's why we shouldn't be doing anal baby," Claire moaned.

Joe pulled his creamy fingers out of her pussy and slipped it past Claire's anal ring easily.

"Fuck, are you using two fingers covered in my pussy juices to fuck my ass."

"See how easily your ass took my fingers this time?" Joe said and gave Claire's ass a hard spank.

Claire just groaned loving the intrusion.

"Oh fuck your sticking two fingers in my asshole and pulling them in opposite directions. your strecthing my shithole wide open."

Joe was going wild at the sight of the stretched hole. He used his tongue and began exploring all over and around the dirty hole.

"You dirty pervert, I can feel you smelling and licking that nasty stretched hole."

Joe began finger fucking Claire's ass hard.

"You're moving your fingers so fast. Yes, it does feel a little good."

The room was filled with the squelching noise of Claire's ass being finger banged. Claire was no longer holding back her groans and grunts, convincing Joe how much she was enjoying this.

"Why did you pull out, baby? Are you licking your fingers? Fuck, that is so nasty."

Watching how greedily Joe was licking all that ass scum from his fingers, Claire asked curiously "How does my ass taste, you dirty perv?"

Joe again fingered Claire's ass deep and shoved his fingers in her mouth. Claire was surprised at first and resisted but as soon as the tangy taste hit her. She licked Joe's fingers tentatively at first and looked at Joe watching her carefully. He was slowly stroking his cock with the other hand. Claire could sense how much this was turning Joe on. She greedily licked Joe's fingers, without losing eye contact which made him groan in pleasure.

"Hmmm, I kind of like the taste of my ass," Claire giggled, sucking Joe's fingers clean.

Joe couldn't stop staring at the gaping hole flexing, it was as if Claire's ass was breathing. The nasty sight drove Joe wild, he shoved three fingers in Claire's ass.

"Oh Fuck, I feel so full. I never imagined I could take it. That's it, keep fucking my dirty shithole with your fingers." Claire begged.

Joe knew Claire could no longer deny how she felt about anal sex and decided it was now or never. He had to take the chance to go all the way.

"Fuck, why did you stop?" Claire groaned desperately.

"Say it." Joe said sternly.

"What do you want me to say?"

When she received a stinging spank on her ass. Claire gave in.

"OK, OK I admit. Yes, it feels good to have my fart box finger fucked."

Joe loved hearing the filth coming out of his sweet wife.

"Fuck, your finger fucking my ass and rubbing all that slime all over your fuck stick. You are lubing your cock with my cunt and ass juice."

Claire and Joe knew what was coming next. Both of them were ready for it. Claire was holding her ass cheeks wide open, practically begging for it, but Joe wanted to hear her say it.

"You want me to beg for it? Oh you fucking perv."

Joe just looked into her eyes and grunted nodding his head.

"Fucking yes. I want to feel your cock up my ass. Please stretch my dirty pooper. Fucking ream my shithole, you dirty bastard."

"Fuck, Get on all fours your dirty slut," Joe said spanking Claire's ass.

"You want me to get on all fours. This position just feels so primal, I feel like a bitch in heat." Claire moaned.

Joe slowly rubbed his cock at the entrance of Claire's ass.

"It feels like your ass is kissing my cockhead," Joe groaned.

"Stop teasing, push it in, please," Claire begged.

Joe leaned forward and slowly pushed his cock in.

"Of shit, Your cock is stretching my ass wide open. Is your cockhead in? Just give me a moment to adjust, baby."

Joe held still for a moment.

"Fuck, your cock feels so big. Oh shit, I feel so stretched out and full," Claire took deep breaths getting comfortable with Joe's cock in her ass. She started rubbing her clit with one hand.

"You're really enjoying this aren't you, you dirty pervert? I can feel how hard you are. This is what you have been dreaming about, haven't you? Go on you nasty boy, fuck my ass. Fuck your sweet wife's shithole." Claire urged.

"You fucking anal slut?" Joe grunted.

"I guess I am one now. I do have your cock buried balls deep in my pooper," Claire said moving her ass to meet Joe's thrusts.

Joe couldn't resist watching his wife's firm bouncing ass. He gave a hard swat.

"Ouch that hurt, I guess I deserve it. Spank my ass harder for being such a dirty anal slut."

Joe gave a series of spanks which was driving Claire wild.

"Punish me baby. Yes, pull my hair, spank me and fuck my ass for giving not being your anal slut sooner baby."

The room was reaking of their sweat and sex. Joe could no longer hold on to Claire's slippery hips, he pulled her hair and rode her like his bitch.

"Oh fuck, Yes, Fuck me hard for being such a prude bitch, for not letting you fuck my shit hole for so long."

Joe could feel Claire giving in. She was accepting and enjoying this as much as Joe did.

"Fuck, I love this dominant side of you, baby. I bet fucking my filthy ass makes you feel so powerful," Claire grunted.

Joe pulled Claire's hair, spanked her ass and reamed her ass like an animal.

"Fuck my ass like you own it.You know how I like it rough."

"Fucking take it you dirty slut."

"From now on, I want be you anal slut baby. I want you to use my shit hole anytime you want. Just bend me over and ream my poop chute."

"Fuck, yes"

"This turns you on doesn't it. Me, your sweet innocent wife, talking like those filthy sluts in your porn. That's it baby. You want more. You want me to be more nasty."

Fuck, i created a monster Joe thought to himself, but he wasn't complaining.

"Fuck me baby, Fuck me up my stink eye, Fuck my hershey highway, Fuck my dirty dumper,"

"Oh, Fuck" Joe groaned trying hard not to cum.

"Can you feel how tight it is? My tight shit hole is squeezing your cock... it's almost like my ass is sucking your cock... milking your cum from your fuck stick..."

Claire was almost slapping her own clit, feeling the jolts of pleasure course through her body and pushing her over the edge.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum from you just fucking my dirty brown hole."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, right there baby."

"Yes, don't stop. Fuck, this feels so good."

"Don't you dare fucking stop."

"Oh Fuck. Oh shit. Oh my fucking god, I'm cumming."

"Fucking, fuck, fuck."

Claire gave a guttural moan, her whole body spasmed. Joe could feel Claire ass milking his cock and close to cumming himself. Claire slowly recovered and moved causing Joe's cock to slip out of her ass.

"Please, What are you doing?" Joe groaned in frustration.

"You didn't want me to pull out of my ass. You wanted to cum in my ass didn't you. You wanted to shoot your huge creamy load deep in my shit hole," Claire said in between breaths.

"Oh, Don't pout, baby. You can cum in my shitter next time." Claire said and looked at Joe's confused look.

"Of course, there is going to be a next time but first I want to try something. " Claire said with a naughty smile and turned to Joe's cock.

"Fuck, look at your cock covered in my ass juice. It looks so nasty and delicious. It does smell funky too."

"Fucking fuck" Joe moaned.

"I saw all that ass to mouth porn you have been browsing. Am I as dirty as those sluts?" Claire said slowly running her tongue along the length of Joe's cock.

Joe's thighs began to tremble. He knew he could not hold back much longer.

"Is this how you imagined it, baby? You want me to act like one of those anal whores in your videos. You want to stick that cock that's up my shithole in my mouth. You want me to clean your cock that's been ploughing my poop chute."

Joe just gave a guttural moan.

"Oh you dity bastard you want me to be your anal whore. You like it when I run my tongue all over your cock licking all this ass slime.

You want me to suck your cock clean, don't you, you dirty bastard?" Claire teased sucking on Joe's cockhead.

"This is so dirty and nasty, isn't it? Are you close, baby? I deserve your cum for being such a good anal slut, don't I baby? I want you to shoot your thick creamy load all over my face. Fuck yes, cover your sweet wife's face with your spunk." Claire said, slurping on Joe's cock.

Joe groaned as he spurted thick ropes of cum all over his beautiful wife's face.

"Fuck, yes, cum for me baby. Oh fuck, that's a huge load. Cum all over my face. Let me lick your cock clean. Fucking take a picture of cum covered face, to remind you of what a dirty anal slut I am." Claire said, sucking the last drops of cum from her husband's cock.

Joe's was so spent he just crashed onto the bed beside Claire who took a selfie on her husband's phone.

When Joe looked up to see his beautiful wife. She had a naughty smile and said "Tomorrow, I can't wait to go shopping for some butt plugs and anal beads."

"So there is going to be a next time?" Joe asked not sure if Claire had said it in the heat of the moment.

"Well, the therapy did suggest that repeated exposure to a stimulus over time helps decrease your reaction." Claire said with laugh

"Oh fucking yes," Joe groaned happily.

"You like that idea, honey. We are going to have a lot of fun." Claire said with a smile.

-------------------------

12