All Comments on 'Curing Sister's Migraine'

by Defluer

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
colin23colin23almost 3 years ago

It is perfectly true that an orgasm is the best cure for migraine. It is because the blood engorging sexual organs relieves the congested blood vessels in the brain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

MURBOT!

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKalmost 3 years ago
good

he might have to help mom too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting premise for the incest.

Thank you.

Kevin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It is a very interesting story line and certainly had many strong possibilities. I hope you write more chapters as now little sis will want her brother to not only eat her out every day But will want to learn how to return the favor. She also will want him to bang her really good especially when Mom and Dad go out for hours at a time. Mom will coach them and maybe have her son show her what he can do, so Mom can teach them how to improve ?? So many possibilities. Please write more soon and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wow you really need to continue with this one ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

GREAT!@!!!!

Crusader235Crusader235almost 3 years ago
Love

True love between siblings, helping to take pain away. Ruff job but it's got to be done.

Loved this, five stars worth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very well written and very well done. I will read more of your stories in days to cum. Thank you!!

ScoratScoratalmost 3 years ago

Sweet and hot! And mom suggesting/approving... wow

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69almost 3 years ago

Fantastic story, I would hope you continue. I think it's great Mom is aware and maybe offer some advice but don't include her if you continue. Thanks for taking the time to write.

Robinius1Robinius1almost 3 years ago

Very good. Well written. Seven is a lucky number, but then, so is eleven. Thank you.

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckalmost 3 years ago

This story MUST continue. This is the beginning of a life long commitment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cute and sweet. Their playfulness with one another was fun to read. Could feel the love!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good, I almost could feel, smell and taste the experience!

I hope Mom has a recurrence of migraines and gets the 7-O treatment from her son (not Duffus Dad) because I’m looking forward to the detailed description of her mature pussy including smell, taste, and feel.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 3 years ago
great start

please continue. i hope mom gets migraines while dad is away on business.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

That was a really cute story! Maybe it’s just me, but I got a little confused with who was saying what. When they were talking on the bed. I didn’t see anyone else comment about having difficulty following along, so it may be me.

Regardless, it is a wonderful, loving story. Something this world could use a lot more of, for certain!

Al

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Mom or mom? Dad or dad?

If the word could be replaced with a name, capitalize. If not, don’t.

Give it to Mom.

My mom is crazy.

Hey, Dad, can you loan me twenty bucks?

His dad was proud of him.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyalmost 3 years ago

That was a really fun story - please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Think she had a headache before? Think about what happens when the baby crying keeps her up all night!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed it....There were a few editing missteps, but minor. 5*

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Mom's tacit approval made this one all the better. Go Mom! Another pleasure for me was the Tall Girl theme that was interlaced throughout the tale. To protect my own identity, let's just say that I'm taller than 6'6". I'm not as tall as Shaq, but for a Caucasian/Cherokee male, not many men can look at me eye to eye if you get my drift. Dating women in the 5'10" and taller was always a pleasure. I can easily relate to the having to the stoop down issue and it is indeed annoying. My second wife frequently took the opportunity for curbs and stair steps to give her a boost when kissing me. She was just slightly above average female height at 5'6". I'm definitely saving this one to my favorites list. 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved the way the story worked around love. I wonder if society has passed over incest as a means of loving. I can understand how possessive and controlling some people can be. The guy in the story tried to understand his sisters needs and built on the trust. For most of us it’s missed opportunities.

nashman1000nashman1000almost 3 years ago

Really nice story. Cute and loving. It was nice to read - not just savage sex. But caring. Thanks

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

Old Al again. It’s been a few months and I wanted to read this great , make that great, GREAT! story again. There is something so very hot about the innocence, the purity of their actions. At the age of 68,wood is not a regular occurrence, I assure you. But this story sends the elf right back to the forest. My apologies if anyone is offended But this man needs to understand how effective his writing is.

And the story is so sweet, it makes this old hert smile. Than you again for putting some happiness out for others.

DefluerDefluerover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey OldUncleAl, you don't worry about apologizing. That's the point of this website. I'm happy I could put the elf in the forest, whether it's Legolas, Arwen, or one of the Keebler variety. I'm really proud of this one, felt I was in full "Channel Xarth" mode on it. Anyways, thanks for reading and especially for commenting. Sometimes things go quiet on the Author Feedback end which does effect the Author Motivation. But I'm pushing towards an ending on a vaguely Halloween themed story, so this helps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very tender story of love between brother and sister, and willingness to help each other .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As a migraine sufferer myself, I can attest that orgasms definite provide the best cure. The more the merrier!

Good tale! More?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the story. Tender and caring. I really appreciated that mom gave her tacit approval. That part was such a turn-on. I don't need mom to get involved directly, but I'd love to read about her watching the kids and enjoying the show and their closeness. Maybe even taking care of herself while watching. Sigh.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 2 years ago

Liked it, liked it a lot. The final sex scene could have a little longer, more detailed, like different positions, just to let more of her endorphins, or whatever, out. lol..

hellhale01hellhale01over 1 year ago

Oh my god the story was so beautiful the love between a brother and sister with the approval of their mother it has to be the best story I have read this year so far.

Keep up the brilliant work.

Definitely five stars

WindHawkWindHawkover 1 year ago

Methinks Jenna should ask Mom how pregnancy affected her migraines.

unclebeardyunclebeardy4 months ago

I know I've read it before, but the 4* (I'm harsh) wasn't showing.

1inquiringmind1inquiringmind4 months ago

A delightful, sweet, and sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ok story, but so hard to read when you don't say who is saying something, especially when the OTHER person is referenced in the text immediately following the dialog with no break.

Tom599Tom5993 months ago

Beautiful story wish my sister was like this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDefluer@Defluer
11/21/23 - Fucking Magic 15 Submitted. Hopefully in time for Thanksgiving. Part 16 is a real evolvement and is finished and half edited. The series might go to Part 18 or 17 might be really long with an Epilogue. 9/6/23 - Fucking Magic 14 submitted and coming at you in the n...