Curing Sister's Migraine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're wet down there?" Not even considering her embarrassment, just leaning forward to inhale deeply, trying to see and smell.

"Yes." She turned away, not wanting to see me be a big sniffing pervert or hiding her embarrassment. "Very!"

"It's okay." But she shook her head, well she gave the migraine headache version of that. "It is Jen, I'm turned on too."

"You are?"

"Very."

"Okay," And she giggled with relief. "Good."

"Yeah, I think this will be nicer if we both... want to do it." She let out a noise which really could have been anything.

Silence again meant I could finish what I started. Dragging her clothes down to her knees, pulling one knee off the other so her hips were rolled back slightly, giving me a better view of her cunt. It was the hairiest one I'd ever seen. Not so much length of the hair as square inches they covered. There was no visual sign that she was as turned on as she said but... Suddenly Strawberry Fields was not the only scent in the air. I let my fingers trace over the inside of her thighs, such slim things, but sexy. Licking my lips at my sister's body I noticed she was watching me again from the corner of her eyes.

"Ready?" I asked, after dropping back out of sight with my cheeks afire.

"Mmm." It could have been a yes or a no but I took it as a yes.

I let my fingers find her entrance, hair or not it was easy, the heat led me there. She had a tiny gash under all that fur, but it was as wet as promised, plus a hundred fifteen degrees at least. Not getting anything from the back of her head, or the tightness of her shoulders I dropped my eyes to her butt. Tight, tiny, and pale. I guess I knew they had a pool at her apartment, that her and her roommate and best friend were clearly swimming in, I just would have never guessed what the tan lines proved. My bookworm sister wore a two piece! Not a tiny one but still...

I stared at that ass, so pale with the rest of her so sexily tanned. Not too deep a color but way more than a hint. My fingers traveled up and down her short gash lightly. I slowly dialed up the pressure. Dipping the tip of my finger into her, pulling out, sliding up to circle her tiny clitoris. Putting more finger in her. More pressure down on her button. Nothing but silence from her. I told myself she was bashful but... That didn't explain the NOTHING I was getting from her.

My heart slowed. My ears strained for any sound that she might be enjoying this. My finger worked faster, swirling her clit. My cock started to deflate at the concept that I was doing such a bad job. Right when I rose up to see some angle on her face, she came. Her hands slapping overtop each other and pressing onto mine to keep it there, her eyes opening as wide as her mouth. A single dampered gasp escaped her before she thrust her hips forward at my finger, one, and then twice before a long relieved moan.

I lay there with a finger still inside her gash, the rest of my hand splayed out across her furry mound. Her lovely face said that it had been enjoyable. That it still was enjoyable as she couldn't seem to close her mouth. Still my sister made no noise, besides her breath coming in slightly louder and stronger. Another thirty more seconds and the pressure for me to keep my hand still let up, her cheeks flushing before she pulled her hands away completely.

I gave her time, eventually she spoke. "Timothy?"

"Yeah Jenna?"

"Are... Are you going to ask what the verdict is on mom's cure?"

"Mom's university roommate's boyfriend's cure?" I corrected being playful because she was clearly embarrassed as hell.

"Yeah." The corner of her lips told me she smiled at that.

She really wanted me to ask, so I did. "How was mom's university roommate's boyfriend's orgasm therapy? Or murbot for short."

"Murbot." The giggle to that was answer enough, it ranged up into unconstrained without instantly causing her to clamp down in pain. "Alright, murbot then, it seemed to really help."

"If you were going to put a number on it, would it be... a seventh of the way there?" Red cheeked or not she rolled to her back to smile at me, it was so difficult to keep eye contact when her vagina was exposed down there.

"You asking me if it was fourteen point two eight five seven one four percent of what I need?"

"Show off." She had no idea how close she was to me smearing her cunny honey across her face as she gave a tiny shrug but a cocky smile.

"I don't think it was that much." After a second or more of thought.

"But... Do you think another round of... the treatment would help?" I thought it was way too hopeful, shamefully obvious in my eagerness, but she was off in her own head.

"No, no, Timothy that really helped me and I think if I just lay in here a little longer..." Her ramble cutting off as I reached back down there. Those legs would have flown completely apart if not for her pants stopping her, instinctively opening up for the needed touch. My sister quickly grabbing me at the wrist. "Timothy!"

"You need more murbot." I told her sternly.

"I... Okay. One more." Starting to roll to her side again.

"Jenna?"

"Yeah Timothy?"

"Stop... It's okay if you enjoy it. It's better if you enjoy it."

"I did enjoy it." Looking my way, searching my face to see if I had somehow missed her coming.

"You stayed all clamped down the entire time, that can't have helped." Guilt painted all over that pretty face. "I... I want you to enjoy this. Remember we're... both turned on by this." Her eyes flicked down at my crotch where my cock was in a very obvious state. "Please?"

"Timothy..." But she relented before rolling onto her side with her back to me again.

I scooted a little bit closer, her strawberry perfume and intoxicating sexual scent filling my entire being. It was all I could do to fight the urge to thrust up against that tight booty. Instead I reached back around and touched her hairy vagina, fingers slipping into the wet warm gash. It was her nature to be small, quiet, and I sensed now how she fought being loud and flagrant even here and now. But after a second she reached down with her hands, one of them just rested atop my hand sort of letting me know how much she wanted this. The other reached down for her own thigh, helping herself spread herself open for my touch, as far as the pants and panties at her knees would allow.

"NNNnmmmm!" It wasn't faked, if anything it was still restrained but it sent jets of delight through the both of us.

My fucking dick was harder than ever before as my sister started thrusting ever so slightly into my touch. Her wet warmth seemed to increase each time. Another, more natural moan escaped her, making me smirk with glee. I kept telling myself to be cool about it, slow down. Except I guess that was not what she wanted. Four fingers pressed at my knuckles, pushing down while she shifted until my middle finger was right at her clitoris, then she started humping into it. Not exactly in the most skilled way but it told me she didn't want this to be drawn out, my instincts were right.

"Yes! Timothy, like that! Like...That... Like...That... Like THAT!" And she was coming again, but it was sweeter than the one before, much sweeter and more delicious. I rose up once again, needing to see her face as she came. Those brown eyes were large, lips parted. It seemed a shock to her that anything could feel so good. My sister was absolutely and undeniably beautiful at that moment. The pressure on my hand dialed up until I was just cupping her cunny, her legs coming together. "Ooh, you were... you were right. That... That was a lot nicer."

"For your head?"

"My head and... Just a lot nicer." Finally smiling and turning onto her back, looking so good as she drew in deep breaths from her big orgasm. "Mom was right about..."

"Murbot?"

"Yeah, and you were right about... Just enjoying what my amazingly tender and handsome brother was doing for me." God did I like the sound of her calling me handsome. The fact that she reminded me I was her brother should have wrecked it but the way she said it almost made it feel like a better thing. "I guess mom and you know better. Not surprising since you both got way more experience than I do. Maybe I should just listen to you when it comes to... this type of thing."

"That's probably true considering you can now move your head without every muscle tightening up."

"I do feel so much better." She let out a long contented sigh that was only slightly ruined by a firework exploding nearby and the way she tightened up and cringed said the headache wasn't gone yet.

"One more?"

"Oh no, Timothy I couldn't ask you to do it again."

"I'm your therapist now, you just said you were giving over say so to me."

"That's not exactly what I said." She contended but at the same time she angled her hips ever so slightly, making her pussy a better target. Oh she wanted it again! It was greedy but so fucking hot at the same time. "And... Three times sort of feels like we'd be going for mom's seven count."

"Maybe seven is the magic number." I smiled, hopefully, knowing I should have been angling to get my dick out and at least get a hand-job in return but for perhaps the first time in my life I was happy to give and while I wanted to receive, I'd still be happy if I didn't.

"Oh my god! I don't know about seven."

"You didn't know about one a few minutes ago." I let the backs of my fingers caress over her inner thigh, flipping around and tracing up to her pubes, she did not flinch away as women did (in my experience) when they had had enough. "Then you didn't know about two, but I did." I pet her pussy, fully testing my theory, she just stared at me thinking over my words. Not realizing she was already telling me so much by how she was not negatively reacting to my touch. "And you're right. If we go for three we might as well make a run at seven."

"Seven might put me into a coma." She joked.

"When you wake up I bet your headache would be completely gone." Her brown eyes said she believed that was probably true. "But to get to seven I think we'd have to step up from just fingering."

"Oh." Pause. "Timothy?"

"Yeah Jenna."

"What does 'step up' mean?"

"I'd have to use more than just my fingers." She wasn't that clueless, she licked her lips and her attention flicked off to a far corner, flinching at a boom outside.

"It's getting warm in here." She finally said.

Mom and dad had a window rattler AC on the far end of the hallway, with the door closed we were cut off from it. It was indeed getting warm in her room. I thought that was her nice way of saying that even though all signs pointed towards her being okay with a third, that she did not actually want a third. I'd pushed too far and my shy sister, who'd already come so far (for her) was now shutting down. The pain in her head greatly diminished, her thinking was normal, and the need was gone. I almost nodded, asked her if she was ready to go outside, or needed anything but there was the way she was looking at me.

"We could open the door." I offered, while she did give a small nod her brown eyes showed zero sign that that was what she wanted. Despite what we'd done it took a lot for me to say, "Or we could take off some clothes."

"Yeah, okay." I don't know how my cock didn't burst out of my pants at that, she was so fucking cute in her bashfulness. Adding with an almost giggle, "You're the therapist, whatever you think will work best."

"I think..." I knew I should 'play' into the clinical therapist angle but... She had called me handsome and... Well I couldn't help myself. "I think I would really like to see you without your clothes."

"Oh... Okay. If that's what you want."

"It is!" She bit her bottom lip to keep from smiling.

I got my arm out from under her, knee walked down to the foot of the bed. There wasn't as much room at the foot as there usually was, she was taller than any of my exes. The sight of her was amazing. She came up onto her elbows, proving how much two orgasms had diminished her nearly debilitating headache. With her pants at her knees and the look of nervous curiosity on her face, she was one of the most beautiful women I thought I would ever see in my life. I couldn't believe how I had never noticed it before.

"You're so beautiful." I told her, which made her give a tiny shrug, look away wanting to believe it but unable too.

She looked back when I took hold of her pants and pulled them off. It seemed to take forever, coming off those long long slender legs of hers. Her feet were bare, I'd seen her scandals at the door, it was a weird thing to notice and enjoy but her big toe and mine were shaped very similarly. Except of course hers was a daintier version, I gave it a kiss that made her giggle. Off went her panties next, it was so much sexier pulling even those modest comfort built things down her long legs than the same act had been with her pants.

"Ev... Everything?" She asked as I got to her shirt.

"Yes! Everything!" I think it was the tone rather than the words that made her smile and gently lift up. Her midriff was tiny and as the shirt came off I saw she was mostly legs. Her and her arms fell back to her old mattress while she stared at me staring at it. Jenna was even more beautiful than I had imagined, her bra well prepared me for how small her chest was, before I got it off. Once more I was surprised and excited by her tanlines, her little rack was all white, the nipples pink, and the rest of her tan. "You really make it easy to be your orgasm therapist."

That got a giggle, if a nervous one. She liked me staring at her tits, pushing them out. No, I realized she did not want me to just look at them. Ever so carefully I leaned down until I was eye level with them, Jenna trembling at the feel of my breath over her sensitive nips. This wasn't exactly in line with the Murbot thing but it wasn't out of line either, I just had to have them. Sucking on my sister's pretty little titties had her mouth falling open again. A shocked moan that was unable to be held in when I got to the second one. Mostly sucking the pink things but licking and kissing all over the pale flesh as well.

She saw it in my eyes when I was ready, my pretty sister laying back onto her old bed while spreading her legs even more than they were with me kneeling between them. She was hairy but a move like that opened up her gash, revealing the pink inside. I just stared for a moment before dropping to a proper sister worshipping position, her breathing immediately kicking up. My fingers touched and stroked her thighs, my nose filled with the scent of her vagina, and she watched with nervous anticipation.

I spread her open a little more with my fingers, shivered at the shine and smell of her arousal that ravished my senses. Well ahead of my tongue my sweet slightly older sister let out a whimper of anticipation, that turned to a cry of shock, and quickly dropped to a moan. Jenna tasted so good! I let out a surprised noise of my own, flicking my eyes up to hers as if she somehow made it taste better for me. But her pretty face was racked with pleasure, only thing she was doing at that moment was enjoying her brother's tongue sliding through her.

Eagerly I delved into her entrance, wishing my tongue was inches longer for all the good stuff I licked out. When I pulled out of there Jenna was ready for another orgasm, rocking her hips so that my tongue was on her clit. Her hand reached out but she did not have the bravery to actually grab my head and keep me where I was. I was a good brother, a great orgasm therapist, I stayed on that pink bump until she trashed into what she needed.

My sweet slim sister shook in climax, I went from furious laps to slow and loving licks, letting her cool. Jenna nodding her head, enjoying the feeling. I found a tasty dollop of her arousal sitting at her fourchette, which I lapped up greedily in one go. Dipped my tongue back into her entrance to which she purred, shifting and ever so slightly until she was gently fucking herself on my tongue. I let her, not that she seemed to know she was doing it. She was just smiling at the ceiling, lost in what had to have been the biggest and best orgasm yet.

After a few moments of that I threw in a few swirls which she instantly responded to with more moans. Licking her fourchette again I gave her gash a quick all over lap before darting my taster in and out of her entrance, all while she continued her subconscious tongue fucking. It was sweet and delicious, I thought it was just cool down or maybe even slow warm up to another go. I was shocked when she let out a moan, her entire body spasming. A moment later she did grab my head with both her hands, putting me on her clitoris, then let go thinking that was already too much. Bold but what she needed because three laps later and she was coming again!

This time even bigger than before. Or so I guessed because she closed her long lovely legs on me, leaving me to kiss the tops of her thighs, and then her stomach. That seemed to be what she needed, she didn't grab me but let her fingers rest on my shoulder and cheek, guiding me upwards. When I got up between her breasts her eyes found mine, I saw what she wanted. Sliding the rest of the way up and wrapping her in a hug, that was by far the most loving of the day. Of our lives.

"Thank you Timothy!" She whispered, wrapping her arms around me, I could feel her miserably happy smile on my cheek.

"I wouldn't be a good Orgasm Therapist if I didn't give you great orgasms." I whispered back, unable to help myself as she hugged me, I ran my fingers up and down her bare flesh wherever my clothed body wasn't pressed.

"Mmm, you're doing the very best job." Nuzzling her nose into my cheek, brushing her lips right after.

"I'm ready to do it again."

"I don't..."

"We got to get to seven, at least."

"Really?" Pressing back into the mattress so we could make eye contact, I couldn't tell if she was excited or thought I was crazy.

"Yeah, you know if you have any trace of headache mom will say that's why." Jenna just blinked at that, knowing it was true but also not sure that she wanted anybody to know what we'd gotten up to in here. "And..." Eyes found mine again, I gulped. "I really like how you taste so... Maybe just once more?" Oh fuck yes that did it! She writhed underneath me and that lovely smile tugged at the corners of her mouth. "Please?" I stuck out my bottom lip, unsure if it was cute or funny. "Please sister, let me lick you just one more time."

"You're begging me?" Asked as if she couldn't fathom how we ended up here, but then laughed, delighted by the turn of fate.

"I'm begging you, yes." As I gave her chin a kiss, she shivered. I kissed right under her chin, then down her neck, and while it wasn't a blatant shift the way she lay all of a sudden said I was going to get my way.

"I think... Okay." In the tiniest of voices.

God the way she writhed on her old bed as I kissed my way down her was about the most magical thing I'd ever seen in my life. I gave the right nipple a lick and the left one a suck but it was clear where she wanted me again as she kept thrusting it upward, just small ones but for meek Jenna it was a lot. I got there and went right for it because she already had a tasty dollop of sister-syrup sitting at her fourchette and in her entrance. I groaned over the offering, then drove my tongue in, dragging it up to her clitoris.

"Timothy yes!" Really pushing her butt up off the bed, offering her prize up to me, her expression was a mirror of how I felt. My pretty sister nodding, her eyes so big and full of love and need.

"We're going to have to do this regularly you know." I told my sister, after giving her bump a suck, angling my head from side to side until it popped free.