Curing Sister's Migraine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" Totally what she had been thinking, feeling, and hoping too. I went back down, licking at her taint, then all the way up, 'missing' her clit as she asked. "Every month?" I just hovered there staring at my unselfish sister, until she ventured. "Every week?" I gave that clitoris a lick that was a reward, even I couldn't hope for more than that. "Every week! Yes!" Once more her hand almost grabbed hold of my head but she was too timid for that so I rose up putting my head into her palm, she guided me back. Having some control and the sustained return of my tongue making her call, "Or more!"

"Anytime you need it! Day or night!" I promised, muffled by the fact that she didn't exactly let me free, rubbing her gash at my lips if I wasn't licking her.

"Any... Any... ANYTIME I WANT IT! YESSS!" Thrusting hard up into my face, holding to her, she came for the fifth time.

"Mmmm!" I vocalized as I licked the orgasm juice from her, a hint extra lubricant produced as she came so hard. This time I was prepared, she was pampered with it and wanted it again, so she pulled me up for post orgasm cuddles. Cheek to cheek again I could hear her pleasure in each ragged breath. "You taste so good Jenna, tell me when I can lick you again and I will. One more time. Please."

I was mostly just joking, I wasn't quite sure she could take another but my mainly tongue was pretty close to worn out. Jenna's body writhed under me, she pushed back into the mattress and ever so gently cupped my head to be able to look me in the eyes. The old addige, "Be careful what you wish for." was running through my head at the expression there. She was still catching her breath but her expression was not the 'Are you kidding me?' that I was expecting, she searched my face for if I was serious or not.

"Or..." She said after a long inspection of the depths of my soul.

"Or?" I asked.

"Or..." But she was Jenna and there was no way Jenna was going to get it out on her own.

"Or something else?" She let out a squeak of agreement, I had to push away the idea that we were playing charades here. To keep that very idea from making my smirk I ran my hands over her sides, breaking eye contact. "Not fingering or me licking that delicious pussy." Another squeak and a nod. "Something, more than both those things?" The noise was almost a yes now. "Something..." But there was only one thing it could be, my eyes finding hers again. "I want say something Jenna but I don't know if you think it would be too much, too far."

"Say it." Her mouth moved a little after that but that was all she could get out.

"If I say it... It might..."

"Say it."

"I want you so bad Jenna." That got a squeak of delight, a nod for me to go on. "I'm so turned on right now." Another eager nod, I knew she thought I was building up to actually saying it. "But I can't guarantee if I say what I want to say, if we do what I want to do, that I'll be able to get you to six, much less seven." Blushing but unable to help myself. "I've never wanted anybody more than I want you right now. Never been so turned on in my life."

"Say it!" She pleaded but I shook my head.

"I'll just embarrass myself and you'll... I don't want you to think I'm some sort of chump that..." But she cut me off with a frantic shake of her head.

"Timothy?"

"Yeah Jenna."

"Say it!"

"I want to make love to you. I want... I want to be inside my own sister more than I've ever wanted any other woman." She was nodding, she was smiling, she was stroking my cheeks, and wanting me to go on. "You're so beautiful and... God your legs are so long and your body is so sexy! I want you so bad! So hard!"

"Have me. Have me then." If it was a movie the boom of the firework would have come overtop her words, instead of coming just after, neither of us broke the eye contact.

"Really, even..."

"I don't care! I want it too! I want you too!" And way way way out of character she brought her face upward, nose brushing mine and lips touching mine. Probably for the first time in her life Jenna kissed somebody instead of having somebody (very few somebodies) to kiss her. I let out a deep groan from the very center of my soul, pressing her down into the mattress and kissing her hard. Her lips and tongue were amazing, touching her naked beautiful body while I kissed her for the first time was all I ever wanted in the world. Breaking the kiss sister could force out only one word, "Naked."

"Okay." I don't know if it was really a request or what but I took the opportunity.

I got my answer when I took my American flag themed shirt off, my pretty sister smiling at the sight. Her eyes eating up what I had to offer, gaze making it to my fly well ahead of my hands. By then I was in so much of a hurry I pushed everything down and off in one go. Had to really kick my leg like mad to get the bundle of underwear and pants off, they flew into her closet. Not that I really noticed because by then her hands were on me, on my cock! They were so fucking soft and even though she was only barely touching me it was one of the best things of my life. Her timid expression, the fear in her brown orbs at my length and thickness.

"Inside?" She asked when she could finally bring her attention from what I had to offer.

"Yes! Please!"

"You're begging me?" Oh god did I love that, my sister feeling comfortable enough with me (In this moment!) to play around.

"Yes! I'm begging you." Both of us sharing a smile before she took hold of me, putting me to her entrance. There was a shocked look all over her face, unable to believe she'd done such a thing as we both looked down. At the sight of the tip of me inside the cavity of her. "God damn."

"Yeah." Her voice so tiny, starting to nod until I started to slide myself inside her. Her head snapping up to look me in the eyes, hers getting bigger and bigger until I was all the way inside her. "Timothy! Timothy yes!"

Her heels dropped off opposite sides of the bed, long slender legs having opened up as far as they could as I entered her. My sister doing the fucking splits for me! I have no idea how I didn't cum right then. Just to make sure I didn't I stayed where I was. Staring down at the body that I was deep inside. It was so fucking nice, her being nearly my height, leaning down to easily kiss her. Boggled at how sweet lips could be, her tongue ever so gentle against mine, the kiss was quick but out of this world. Her hands coming to the sides of my face as I drew out of her, her expression one of pure pleasure.

"This is heaven!" She whispered, I wanted to kiss her again but she turned her head up and to the side, not avoiding my lips but a moan of bliss bursting out of her.

"Heaven, yes! Heaven with my sister!"

"Heaven FROM my brother!" She volleyed back, for sure one upping me but instead of commenting back I just increased my speed.

Jenna was tight and oh so slippery, I imagined how good she would be, how wet from my cock churning up her insides. Then I realized I didn't have to imagine and that it would only help my stamina. So I pulled out, moving quick enough that she was still staring at her empty fingers where my face had once been, just starting to realize something had changed when I gave her furry cunt a lick. There was indeed a delicious mess to be enjoyed, collected on her taint, fourchette, and right in her entrance. My tongue could gain a little more access to the latter after my cock had been in her.

"Timothy! You can't..! You can't be this good!" Finding my face once more as I licked my way up her gash, she took hold while thrusting upward. A trio of louder and louder squeaks escaping her before she was coming again! Again! "Inside! Inside! Timothy inside!"

Called while she drew me up for a cuddle I made sure to tip myself back into her, a near scream eliciting from her at my entry. Her brown eyes were lost somewhere but apparently her body was not. While I would have just held there inside her until she came back down her heels found the undersides of my thighs, her tiny thrusts were too much for me to ignore. A whimper escaped her as I started fucking her again, but she nodded, witless but it was a nod.

"I love you." I whispered in her ear as she pulled me down cheek to cheek again, liking the embrace but maybe also wanting to moan in my ear.

"I love you!" She shot back right away, not as out of it as I would have thought. "Timothy?"

"Yeah... Jenna?" A hiccup of pleasure hitting me in the middle of it.

"Cum! Inside!"

"Seven?" I asked, telling myself to slow down but unable to, she felt so good and my own orgasm was right there.

"Yes! Seven, seven, seven, SEVEN!" She cried as it happened.

I gave her maybe seven more thrusts, it seemed fitting, to ensure she was really there, then I released my first. My sister's expression clearing at the feeling. Hands cupping my cheeks, elbows at my chest, nodding either her permission or her approval of what she was feeling. I came so fucking hard, so fucking much. All the while thinking she was so fucking beautiful, as she kept coming to the feeling of her own brother filling her with his seed. It was indeed heaven. It should have lasted for eternity but soon enough I was down to dribbles, my pleasure tightened muscles going lax. My forehead going to hers.

"Timothy?" I guess she must have felt the wave of 'oh shit!' roll through me, I mean we were pressed tightly together and I was still mostly inside her.

"Yeah Jenna?" I responded back, sliding my forehead down slightly more so she couldn't see my panic at what I had just done. That I had taken advantage of her!

"You... Still love me?"

"Always." It was the truth but here we were in her old bed with my softening cock still held in her cum filled insides. "You..." This was the worry, yeah there was the idea that mom might know and that we'd committed incest but more than that there was her. Sure she had come seven times but did that mean she had wanted it? The other beginning stuff maybe but this last fully fledged incestous act? "You..." I couldn't ask it, so diverted to her cover. "Still love me?"

"Always!" Her hands wrestling my face until we were looking into each other's eyes.

I saw the truth there, she had for sure wanted this, I burst out into a smile and a half laugh. "Your Orgasm Therapist knows how to take care of you but..."

"But?" Smiling back, knowing there was a joke or something, glad to feel the tension was gone from me.

"But it's probably unprofessional to tell your client that you love them. If it's supposed to be clinical." She laughed lightly, it went away as a thought occurred to her.

"It's not just... It's not just clinical is it?" Watching me from the corner of her eyes.

"No, that's the problem."

"I don't have a problem if you don't have a problem." Quiet, nervous, but brave.

"I guess we don't have a problem then." I nuzzled her and then kissed her.

"Mom's gonna be unbearable." She said when the kiss broke.

"Headache is gone?"

"Like it never was."

We kissed a little more before I helped her up, watched her as we both dressed but she was 'cured'. With how her headaches got there was no faking that it wasn't there, not for very long. There would be twinges or flinches as she moved around, or a tightness to her actions. There was nothing but her fighting a huge smile from splitting her face. I caught sight of myself in the mirror, realized that once I knew she was now free of her pain, I was smiling like an idiot too.

"We could just sneak out." I offered.

"We should." She agreed.

"But mom." We said at the same time, she had been so happy to have us both home for the holiday.

"Hey." When we were dressed.

"Yeah?" I grabbed hold of her and pressed her against the door and kissed her hard.

"You gotta stop smiling like you just had seven orgasms." I told her when I pulled away, once more delighting in the idea that I didn't have to stoop and barely had to look down to look her in the eyes.

"You're smiling too."

"We gotta stop smiling."

"Mom will know whether we smile or not."

"Dad..."

"Will be oblivious." Her expression challenging me to disagree.

"Well still."

"Okay, still." She agreed, but took another kiss and then of course I had to give her one because I found it so hot that she had kissed me so bravely and brazenly. "We're gonna need to have some drinks."

"Is Heather going to be at her family's cottage this weekend?" I asked.

"Yeah, Leo?" Heather was her roommate and Leo was mine.

"No he's home, actually having a few friends over."

"My place for the weekend then?"

"Yes."

"Murbot." She giggled, we exited her room, sure enough mom knew the second she saw Jenna.

"What did it take?" She asked as we came out, Jenna sitting at the patio table with mom while I got us drinks.

"Seven." Jenna admitted, blushing and hiding her face.

"You agreed to keep helping her until she finds alternate means?" Mom looked at dad, who must have been her 'alternate means'.

"Yeah." I said as I joined them. "I'll be her Therapist for as long as she needs."

Mom didn't say anything, just nodded and smiled.