All Comments on 'Curiosity'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 201 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Great Story and Life is Good.......

Well written and executed. Some people will always screw up great relationships with their selfishness. Thank God that he finaly ended up with a winner.

zed0zed0about 13 years ago
Great Story. . .

. . . as Usual! Keep'em coming, U THE MAN!!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Fantastic storyline.

Well written and very imaginative.

Smooth flowing and just an overall good story.

I enjoyed reading this fine story.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Once again

you prove you have the goods as a writer.

Heck, I'll even overlook the fact that you don't like Dodges lol :)

KirkelKirkelabout 13 years ago
I'll have to say

You've proven to not only be consistent but also creative and just plain good at telling a story. I have found myself looking forward to your weekly tales of a cheating wife.

I'm putting you right up there with thecelt, ohio, hdk, longhorn, bluei88 etc...

While most of those seemed to have lost their muse to write, you seemed to have found yours!

Thanks for it. Literotica owes you for your time and the consistancy to bring me back in search.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent..such a refreshing change in Loving Wives

One of a very few authors here who do not make the husband a cuckolded wimp. This author stands on his own. The other "wannabees" can well take a lesson here.

looking2havefunlooking2havefunabout 13 years ago
Wonderful Story

Loved it. One of the best stories I have read on here. Just a suggestion though; maybe look into an editor. I noticed a few punctuation and grammatical errors, but they didn't affect the story line at all. Keep up the good work. Adding you to my favorites.

Mandy01Mandy01about 13 years ago
Another pearlier from the Stang!

What can I say...I'm so jealous, I have this ting of green as a halo...lol

Nice story, well written. But then again if you believe some of the Anon crowd, then it has to be since I'm part of what makes Stang so good...roflmao

Hastily flicks the tickets off meself. Sorry Stang, had to put that in there. Just in the hope a little might rub off onto me.

Full marks mate

Amanda

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Great Story

The great things are character, creativity and plotline.

Basically this is a first draft so small errors are meaningless! Thursday is beginning to be a red-letter day for all of us!

BriteaseBriteaseabout 13 years ago
Great

Thanks StarStang for making Thursdays so good. If only I could do stories about my XK8 Jag, like you do with your Mustang, wouldn't I be a happy guy.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAabout 13 years ago
Thanks much!

Thanks for sharing! Nice Thursday read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent

Truly excellent story. Especially liked the part where he was willing to try to put things together with wife. More true to life. Love happy endings.

markellymarkellyabout 13 years ago
Great...

Damn good read and enjoyed every moment. Thanks for putting it on Lit.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 13 years ago
As usual...

A great story. Thursday has become my favorite day of the week. I don't know how you do it, but keep em coming. Your characters tend to stay in my head. I feel like I was there. Well done mustang man.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
FINALLY a great story

the scary thing is that there are TONS of women out there just like Andie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Uh oh!

This was a very good story and I must say that I came to the site today just to see what SS06 would post. I'm floored this story is a marked step up in terms of maturity while still keeping his own voice and style. But I can't help thinking about the fraud guy from last week, and some of the comments he spawned. This story was far wordier than the usual Stangstar story, didn't Rehnquist himself say that he used more words?

The pure snarkiness of Erik when it came to the lovers walking along the beach was funny as he'll, but it reminded me of Mandy's voice and tone. The trial reconciliation and reluctance to let go of his feelings for his beautiful slut of a wife were pure DQS and even the near comedic naming of the baby reminded me of JPB. Again I really liked the story but I can't help wondering about the obviousness of the influences.

Mousse9Mousse9about 13 years ago

Hmm...I don't know. The behavior of Andie is really over the top, almost a caricature. She fucks Mike out of curiosity, over the complaints of her husband, and when she's trying to reconcile with him, she gangbangs other guys. I can't tell whether that's sheer stupidity, or deviousness. It was a bit much.

What I DID like was Andie's observations about Eric and Melissa's relationship.

Having her go crazy is usually a bit of a copout, IMO, but here...Hm, Andie would probably never "get" it, that she's lost her husband. She'd want to get her way forever, and he'd never get rid of her.

Mike's punishment, at first I thought it was too light. The other guys were crippled, in a coma, etc, but Mike? Practically nothing. But then I realized that Mike would be hurt most by Mel getting knocked up by someone else, something he can't do.

Also, yes, don't misunderstand, I do think it's a good story, despite my griping.

PS. Is there some significance to Thursdays or something?

TruthTimeTruthTimeabout 13 years ago
Gave it a 1..

.. because Andrea's character was just too unbelievable, which made the whole story unbelievable.

DrallDrallabout 13 years ago
Great!

What a fine story! Thank you so much.

bluewillybluebluewillyblueabout 13 years ago
I think this is my ex wife

I swear this could be my ex, bat shit psycho she was! Loved the story, would love to have settled up the same way but the guy my ex cheated with was connected to the Chicago mob so I just had to let it go...

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
Still one of your biggest fans

Good story! Eric was leaning to the Wuss side but you wrote him back! Great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I'm curious..

How much better are you going to get?

tom anon

size14shoesize14shoeabout 13 years ago
Great story, unrealistic characters

The overall story was a 5 but I knocked it down because I thought as someone else did that Andie's character was a little unrealistic. Speaking of unrealistic, what was with Eric destroyingt the 3 guys who fucked the wife he no longer gave a shit about. I could see him kicking Mike's ass around far more than the one shot he gave him.

How did Little Miss Wonderful, Mel, get hooked up with Mr. Ass Hat, Mike. What's with that mismatch? I guess it's the old, "opposites attract thing."

I do look forward to your stories and don't let up writing them.

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 13 years ago
Great Story.

The stories are getting better and better. I liked how Andie was fully fleshed out, and it was obvious that she was going to cheat again. I'm not too big on the revenge against the men, because they were just pawns. It was clear that they knew of the situation, though, and that the marriage was close to the edge. They probably should have seen the payback that was going to come their way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
it would have been a good story if .....

there would not have been the deadly (coma) violance or the one that crippled the second one. There is absolutely no reason in this story. a bit over the edge was also Andie going completly insane.

I would really not want to live with a fucked up guy (as fucked up as Andie) like Eric and have a kid or kids with him, who is able to kill people bedause of what happened in this story . this is really nothing.

the story besides those incident was good and could have been with an erotic end. but beating up people and killing some just to prove he is no wimp kills this story definitly and is for sure not erotic. some could think after this story that the mensslaughter in Libya gives you a boner.

SKHPSKHPabout 13 years ago
A little too much silly blabber by Andrea...

...and a character more like a caricature than real - that prevents me to give full score. 4 pages would have been better and just as much as needed to show her silly and selfish attitude. But the writing is well-done as always, keep on!

4/5

Sandman55Sandman55about 13 years ago
Great

What a great fucking story. You have taken over my #1 spot in the loving wives category. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to read your next story.

RHinSCRHinSCabout 13 years ago
Silly Rabbit

Trixx are for kids. I am glad he stopped crying. I was beginning to worry about him. A good conclusion with justifiable consequences.

grogers7grogers7about 13 years ago
An Abandoned Cement Truck?

Like "Pale Rider" or "A Fistful of Dollars" we can accept characters without predicate who are completely evil or completely good but cannot help themselves, in either case, until a mysterious character who cannot be corrupted or defeated resolves the struggle. This allows us to enjoy the acts of the evil ones knowing that they will suffer supernatural vengeance and the good ones will triumph without a stain on their virtue. And, it absolves the author of actually writing fiction with a realistic plot. A well done, pure and uncomplicated morality play. Thanks Clint.

SupaSallySupaSallyabout 13 years ago
Very well written

But I have some difficulty imagining that an intelligent and sensitive partner in a successful architectural practice would ever fall in love with and marry someone who was so stupid and unitelligent.

But thank you for writing. I really did enjoy it.

shaman43shaman43about 13 years ago
So bad

So many things wrong with this story. Both major characters are caricatures. Their behavior changes too fast for the motivations. SHe is right about how he acts after her "despoiling." She lacks any capability of learning from mistakes. For that reason she is too witless to have really been that interesting before. She has character and personality disorders that have obvious behaviors attached. Thew author does not attend to that. Other mistakes. Ex. Authors drop the alienation of affection thing. It has no legal bearing anymore. So much a cliche'. I worry about the fall of civilization since so many seem to believe that infidelity is such a great evil that it is OK to harm another in such ways as in this story. I find that reprehensible. My ending would have him going to jail for decades. By the way as a shrink who has admittance privileges there is no way that you can know how long someone will be a institutional setting. In the story there would have been a trial, then a verdict, then if not guilty because of insanity she would have been in a prison setting for those kinds of prisoners. In Michigan ours is just south of Ann Arbor. So many mistakes. Poor writing. Disappointing in that this author is usually far better.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 13 years ago
++Not one of your best efforts, Stang, Sorry

I have to ask what English class your fans came from if this is "well written"? When you take your time, you write quite well. But when you hurry, as you must have done this time out, it is very amateurish.

You change tenses, are very cruel to your descriptive modifiers and even stoop to changing person from 1st to 3rd and then back again! Coupled with the fact that you did go a little over the top with the character of Andie, and this was not your best effort. BTW, when was Andie's first time in the institution since she went back again?

You have a great storytelling potential, just take the time to reread and edit!

Yours

C

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oh boy!!

The English teachers are here. I liked the story. I judge a work by whether or not I'm entertained by it. I was. I have to now go and look up stories by these English teachers to see if I can find a comma splice.

Get a life guys

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
Great

Great read!! Absurd character is believable, there are those who cannot fathom love the way most of us do, perhaps a mild form of social sociopath, no guilt or remorse. Ted Vyndy being an example at it's extreme. You had everything, love, romance, slutting, even some inadvertent spying. And best of all, pure and simple revenge. God bless shorter gals with all the right curves!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Curiosity

How could anyone lumber a poor innocent baby with the name "Curiosity" for life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
It could have been better

Try to visualize an action before you write it. To do a jackknife dive in a pool from a board is no problem, except there is no way to kick them in the face. Doing a jackknife dive from the curb is really really difficult, especially when the fat, lazy overweight guy jumped out into the water a bit so he didn't risk hitting the edge of the pool. Still about impossible to kick his face.

When he and Mel were out for dinner the first time, why were the looking for a place that looked good? They lived round there for years, surly they knew the restaurants.

Him raging about her fuck with Mike got old about the third time he went through his rant, and downright irritating after the fifth time.

However, had the story been chopped to 1/4 of it's length , It would have been a much better story. There was just too much babbling going on and on and on.

Less is more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
re: Oh boy!!

Instead, why don't you get a brain?

energystarenergystarabout 13 years ago
I gave it 4 stars

I agree with Mousse9. It had a compelling plot and started to build tension. The part where Andie starts to get jealous and how she explains it was just great. But as it went on it became less and less convincing. Near the end it stated to fall a part for me. The convenient plot device of Eric following the Mike to the next house, hearing the conversation that explains every thing, the rushed revenge and Andie going nuts. Not nearly as well written as the first part. I think also would have been a nice twist if you did not make Melissa turn into a total beauty. Show that character and personality comes out on top over Andie's looks. But that is just me. You are the one going out and writing stories. Thank you so much for the story and best of luck.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 13 years ago
Curiosity ?

More like Slutty as for giving a child the name"Curiosity"

it could be Worse Dweezel,Apple,etc.

anyways I enjoy your Stories and for crying out Loud if its that Bad PPL do not Read the story. Whine whine.

like living with a Child.

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
WHAT A CROCK!!!!!!!!!!

OF GOOD S--T THIS IS ONE DAMN ENTERTAINING STORY!!!!!!!! (THANK FOR A GREAT READ).

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 13 years ago
Good story...

Narcissism personified. It's all about Andrea. Harry's correct with his comment; this story is all too realistic. Good ending, though.

xtremeddxtremeddabout 13 years ago
A Hit! A Long fly ball! Its home run!... far fetched overthetop, its Stang.

Stang,

entertainment, w/conflict, irony and somewhat relatable (see comments IE: "bat shit crazy") but, get a grip critics. It is Thursday the rich government State workers got paid today and have time to flaunt their ambivalent austerity... Good read Stang.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

bdoggriffenbdoggriffenabout 13 years ago
crazy wife

In real life, I don't imagine anyone in the history of the world has ever been cheated on like this or for this reason. OK, so I was with you through the first infidelity and willing to say OK a selfish beautiful woman, who is both head strong and a bit of a thrill seeker could do this. But the second infidelity didn't make any sense. I think it's one of the more common flaws of stories here that in order to get the characters to fit the classic formula of the genre (beautiful wife cheats on an all around great guy, regrets it terribly, but is tossed to the curb and suffers terribly, but deservedly so). Of course the trick in making the story really work lies in figuring out the wife. Why would anyone do this considering she always loves her husband madly. You took the easy way out, which many good writers before you have used and which I'm sure many more will in the future, she's crazy. Can't really argue with the story logic once craziness enters the picture. Still I like that at least you documented her craziness with interesting and original details (sticks her fingers into light sockets and such). And it is a pretty rock solid formula so I was entertained. To round this out, not horrible, but you've written better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I like most of Stang's stories

this one is really great. Pace, humor, dialogue, everything worked - even liked the crazy wife a tiny bit in spite of the fact I usually hate spoiled bitches like that. Well done author, keep up the good work!

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
Good tale

I think Andie's character was extreme but believable because Stang wrote her as an extremely self centered person. Her father knew it and Eric recognized it as well. She always got what she wanted until she didn't and then she snapped. Then she ended up where she belonged, in the nut house. It was clear from the conversations between Eric and Andie that she NEVER accepted that she did anything wrong. In fact she continued to do exactly as she had done except to be sneakier about it. What a prize, a complete narcissist. <br><br>

The extreme revenge on the guys was a bit silly and weakened the story. It was a mission impossible setup with the cops and the watch and the time deception. Cute but this wasn't a cute story. <br><br>

I really liked that Eric loved her and spoiled her but she wasn't able to grind him into the dirt. A lot of stuff she wanted he didn't really care about and was willing to let her have her own way. But when it came to his principles and his manhood he was solid. He was clear about what he expected but he was talking to a crazy person. At some point you need to cut your losses. I think it makes poor reading to have guys antagonize overlong about a cheating slut. It might be realistic but not fun to dwell on. I thing Stang got it about right. Eric was upset and didn't want his marriage to end but realized it might not be possible to save it. He was paying attention when she indicated she might still need to satisfy her curiosity. All in all a very good story.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
Have to comment -- just about everyone else has!

This story was very entertaining, and it was easy to read. But I agree with Chagrined and others that the first and third person switch and some other mistakes were very irritating and underline the need for an editor. Andrea was not a very believable character. Eric was consistent in the first half of the story; then he started to go down hill. One thing that really stood out regarding the so-called attempted reconciliation between Eric and Andrea was the lack of counseling. Andrea suggested counseling and Eric agreed with the idea, but no counselor appeared anyplace in this story.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 13 years ago
A popular opinion in this genre is

to be sure to have absolute and violent revenge on anyone and everyone that comes near the wayward wife. All good men refuse any strange no matter where and when it is offered, and any men that accept it need to die a horrible death. It seems that we not only have the obligatory Mustang in these stories, but cement trucks have also become a weekly thing. The story was set up fairly well but lost a lot of its appeal when the errant wife, while fighting for her marriage, decided on having a couple gang bangs. All her lovers had horrible things happen and the writer jumps from first person to third person back to first person. This story did not need seven pages, or so much revenge. If the wife had strayed the one time, the resolution would have been very interesting. No cement trucks were harmed in the writing of this story. I always look for Mustang Man's stories, but this one needs trimming as well as ratcheting the wife's actions down several notches.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 13 years ago
I just don't understand...

How could a woman be that dumb? She must have had a degenerating mental disease for much longer than the story tells. She lost all the good sense a woman could have. She cheated on a man with a Mustang! There is no forgiveness!

hodunkhodunkabout 13 years ago
Another great Stang story!!

I loved this story! I am probably one of Stangs biggest fans,This guy is a very good author/writer. I always like the way he writes and the way he thinks. His storys are all original and when I find another new one I have to read it front to back.

Thanks for the great entertainment StangStar06.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveabout 13 years ago
Way over the top for me...

I know a lot of commentators liked your story; unfortunately I was not one of them. I liked the set-up. I liked some of the cool ideas--the Mustang analogy was a lot of fun! But, in my eyes, the wife was both over the top and inconsistent in behaviour as set-up by you in the story (more on that in the last para). Our hero was a pretty unlikeable guy. I base this on the fact that he had no intention of saving his marriage (though he thought to himself that he did). No touching his wife for months--I get it; he is upset, but, why is he surprised she wanders off-admittedly, the gang-bang is not very subtle... that curiosity bug!And he liked beating people up. I wondered why the police never took DNA samples from George's face--knuckles scraps leave blood. Further, and more damning, Eric let's fly at Mike in front of witnesses, without cause (no self-defence, no protecting Melissa--she was OK at that point, no threatening stance from Mike). That is assault, and gets you gaol time. Sorry, with that many witnesses, no way it stays quiet, when Mike presses charges. Bumps and bruises, etc. And the cement truck--how convenient it happens to be at the traffic stop, just as the guy is there--I mean, what are the odds...? "Hey, Mavis, what do you make of that cement truck tailing that guy for the last I don't know how many miles..."

Further, given the relative success of our hero in life, can someone explain to me why his best friend is a guy who has been unemployed for four years? I don't get it--they would have drifted apart me thinks...

Finally, and most glaring--here we have a woman who is used to having her own way; a real sociopath, in her own way... why would she fall apart when her husband screamed at her the first time she "done wrong"? Further, why would she leave the house? Given her personality, she would have told him to "grow up" and "run along" to bed. The fact she breaks down and loses her personality trait doesn't seem motivated by what we have learned of her. She doesn't think she has done anything wrong--OK, I can dig that; but why then fall apart--love of her husband? But she shows us how she deals with "No." She just keeps plowing ahead. So, I am unconvinced by the personality shift

RehnquistRehnquistabout 13 years ago
Going With HDK Here

Yes, I loved the story. The first 5 pages, at least.

Then, though, you went all cliche on us. While I have little problem with cliche, it didn't fit the rest of the story. As several other commentors have pointed out, the incredibly violent revenge just didn't fit the husband's character, particularly where he already had Melissa lined up to take Andie's place.

My second quibble is with Andie and how you set her up. Remember, you gave us the Dad's input on how she learns. Once she fell from the roof and broke her arm, she never went on the roof again. Here, once she fucked Mike and lost hubby, history should've told us she'd have never strayed again. Instead, she kept right on straying. And at the end, when she "broke her arm"--i.e., lost hubby--she went nuts.

I know this is an erotic site, and I know it's easy to portray all wives as mindless slaves to great sex, but you didn't really set this story up that way. You set it up with Andie being a virgin at marriage, turning into a nympho with her husband, then pissing it all away for gangbangs and streams of strange.

Given how you set it up, though, it was far more logical to have seen whether they'd have ever managed to struggle through the more intelligent and compelling realization that hubby had always catered to her whims, and he was never going to do so again. Given that sudden epiphany, would the marriage have survived, particularly with Mel now in the picture?

Remember, they were your characters, and over the first 4-5 pages you painstakingly and believably created them. Given that, why spend the last few pages suddenly turning a normal, mild-mannered architect into a Rambo-like sword of vengeance? And why turn the selfish, spoiled rotten little bitch into an out-and-out nutcase?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
YOU MAY BE THE ONE

YOU MAY BE THE ONE WITH THE GUTS TO WRITE THE STORY OF REVENGE I WANT TO SEE. THE WIFE'S LOVER HAS HIS PENIS AND BALLS TIED OFF TO STOP BLOOD FLOW TILL THEY ARE DEAD THEN REMOVED AND PUT DOWN THE DISPOSAL, BOTH HANDS ARE SMASHED SO THEY WILL HAVE TO BE REMOVED. ALSO ANKLES AND FEET. THEN EYES ARE PUT OUT WITH PROPANE TORCH. ALL THIS IN FRONT OF THE WIFE AND SHE IS TOLD THE SAME WILL APPLY TO HER IF SHE EVER SPEAKES TO ANOTHER MAN.

rothltdoadrothltdoadabout 13 years ago
Funny Scorp

Very funny ya I agree huge inconsistencies but well it gave the kick em to the curb types sometin to cherr about lol

jamessilverjamessilverabout 13 years ago
Well written

I haven't read a story this long on literotica mainly because most of the long ones don't really keep me wanting to read them. However, I just found myself more and more interested in finding out what happens next. I also don't comment on stories but I really liked this one so I thought I'd let you know. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Constructive Criticism

I don’t think I can much in the way of intelligent commentary about the story.

What I would like to say though, is that all the reviews were finally what they should be, constructive.

No rants from the usual suspects. Even Harry didn’t have anything negative to say this week.

Overall, this was a good story and the comments fair.

I appreciate the hard work it takes to write. I am certainly not as good as I would like.

So, a big thank you Stang for sharing your work with us and for the entertainment you bring to everyone to us all.

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
Great characters

Spectacular character development that made this story such a terrific read/ride. Both main characters had wonderful shortsighted personalities which explained and propelled this story into a very well written classic tragedy. Hubris in the form of one character's rectitude and the other character's innocence. I loved Andrea. What a fantastic naive nutcase! But Eric was even crazier with his myopic tragic flaw...intransigent morality. Brilliantly written...as usual!

jiminabjiminababout 13 years ago
Liked it but

I thought Eric was reacting way too much when she first mentioned swinging. It was only a question but to him it was the end of the marriage. Then the "abandoned cement truck". If it was abondened then who the hell was driving? Regardless, an enjoyable read. Thank you. Jim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Enjoyed it

A strong husband, a good woman, and an idiot bitch. All make for a good story.

I especially enjoyed her being sent to the crazy farm. Goes to show you that cheating never pays.

pumpdaddy71pumpdaddy71about 13 years ago
Liked it

I really liked that he took out the people fucking his wife to bad he didnt do something to her

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 13 years ago
Great Story

Very Entertaining! I really enjoyed it. I'm not sure if you are in the same class as the authors "Kirkel" mention but you are very close to being added to that elite group. He did, however, forget one and that would be Wanderer. They haven't written very much in awhile but I still keep their stories on file and read then from time to time. Excellent work, great accomplishment. As always, looking forward to your next story. Even Zedo gave it a thumbs up and Andrea or any of the guys didn't even die, yet:) Thank you

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
I love the hell out of this story

The ending was great, the daughters name was just the right touch.....lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
really good story...

I was just scanning readers comments and came across this story and I'm so glad I did. It was well written and very descriptive.

five stars *****

LordOfHellLordOfHellabout 13 years ago
One moment killed it

The part when he loses his mind after she ASKS him about swinging killed it for me. I'm still a young guy, so maybe I don't know nothin' bout nothin', but I can't see flipping out the way he did about a question--even a question as harsh as that--being a good thing. I understand that marriage is a sacred bond and that there's always a feeling of possessiveness, but Eric practically DOOMED his marriage the second he jumped off the handle when she asked him about swinging. Even if he didn't want to do it, and even if he was insulted about it, he was acting like an immature brat whose favorite toy was taken from him.

Sometimes, your wife has an opinion. Sometimes, that opinion is one you REALLY don't like. I find it weird that he raged internally at the young lovers in the park as being naive, when really he was the one being such. I found myself sympathizing more with Andrea at first, until she eventually jumped off the slippery slope, thus making her a "perfect" villain to hate.

Pretty well-written aside from tense and constant switch from first to third person, but sorry, just didn't dig it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Stang,I read most of your earlier stories and I thought they were all exeptional.

However this one is really boring and not at your usual standard. What happened, did your head got too big after your early success ? Shame. I give you 3 for this one.

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago

This was a great story. R.T.

tazz317tazz317about 13 years ago
FOR GET THE CAT

CATS ONLY PURR OR MEOW.....THIS STORY GROWLS.....TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Great story, as are most of yours. Thanks.

greyfalcongreyfalconalmost 13 years ago
same story plot

Some of your stories have this same basic plot which is-

wife does something incredibly wrong.

She gets caught.

She thinks she did something stupid, that's all, and not something to get divorced for and wants to be forgiven.

Husband goes along with the divorce

(If husband tries to give her a chance, like in this one, wife does the same thing again or has been doing it for a long time now)

Wife refuses to sign the papers and doesn't really understand as to why she is being divorced.

after divorce wife turns into a pschopath and follows husband everywhere claiming to be his wife. Doesn't believe that she is divorced. Tries to interfere with her ex's every relationship.

It was there in 'Back on the block', 'The maury show', 'Underwater(didn't go till the divorce part but the first few elements were there)' and in this story.

Please get a new storyline.

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
Another winner

I liked this story quite a bit.

You said in your most recent story that you had someone fix your problem with the comma key. You put them where they don't belong and don't put them where they do.

It was very evident. I gave it a five because I read it twice greedily.

Thank you for working harder with an editor.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
Harsh - but solid -

Pretty real potential for the story line here - yes it is sorta predictable from you, the theme is consistent but the application was still interesting and realistic.

Better causation than the made up drug from a 12 year old lol

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
The author is insane with hate.

At first I though it was just hate toward women, but considering his attack on three men and innocient couples, he is like a rabid dog; snapping at everything and everyone. He just oozes with fury; you feel it with almost every paragraph.

KenjinnKenjinnover 12 years ago
What I don't get is

how can Andrea possibly still claim to love Eric while participating in massive gang bangs with other men?

auhunter04auhunter04over 12 years ago
mixed feelings

ly enjoyed this story and even though I know it is fiction, some parts ring very close to the truth

That part makes me dislike the is how someone can be selfish and self centered conseated that curiosity was stronger than love. And ther are the jerks that played house with her.

thebulletthebulletover 12 years ago
too much, too long, too too

I found the story kinda boring. I like some of StangStar06 stories, but this one just dragged.

The wife was an unrealistic/unbelievable character. Getting gang banged AFTER she found out for sure how her husband felt about cheating and her marriage was hanging on by a tread? Please.

Harry IV says there are TONS of women out there just like Andie. But I've never met one. If that's the kind of woman that Harry hangs out with, no wonder he's an over-the-top misogynist.

The brutal revenge, the puritanical husband who went nuts before anything happened, the inevitable fall-back woman waiting in the wings, the confrontational meetings.

One day I'd like Stang to start out a story:

and now for something completely different...

count2threecount2threeover 12 years ago
Very weak story. Just too much.

You sadly made a common mistake in this story: you made the antagonist, andie, too evil. Too stupid. Too, aehm... too. It is absolutely unbelievable that he ever loved her. She is not curious or selfish or stupid.

She is a psychotic sociopath!

There is absolutely no way for him not to notice that before this little affair. And the list goes on and on. He would never gotten back together with her with her kind of attitude. She was completely unapologetic. Why should he give her "a second chance" when she doesn't even realize what she did wrong. His problem isn't that he was betrayed, his problem is that the women he thought he loved never existed in the first place, thats why this whole story, especially the part after moving back in with her is complete and utter nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
For The Haters

Get a life fuck wads. Maybe this is his way of dealing with pain in his life instead of actually going out and killing some numb fucks like you.I guess none of you sissies who are upset over the violence ever watch action films either considering the fake blood and all. PUSSIES GET A LIFE. critique THE WRITING NOT SUBJECT MATTER. THIS IS AFTER ALL A FANTASY SITE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Boring and full of unlikable characters

Eric treats his wife like slut finger fucks her infront of friends like a whore and then acts like a fucking whiny bitch when she suggests a swap what an asshole. Mike is a piece of shit and is left with nothing to lose/live for so a few months after Mel and baby leave the hospital Eric comes home to find that Mike has gutted them like pigs and is laughing his arse off as the police put him in the back of a squad car. The worst story you've written 1 star at best.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
once again ss06 a great fucking story

and all the anon, and hater comments, FUCK YOU MORON's. This writer is the fuck man.

count2threecount2threeover 12 years ago
Hi Stang, I just read it for the second time.

I feel I have to say: While the things I critizised in my first comment still hold true, you are a great writer. A Lot of stories begin with the premise "Me and my loving Wife were happily married for 15 years ..." followed by events that make clear the Wife is an evil, psychopathic slut, just like in your tale. I guess thats just an illogical perpetuum mobile that you have to live with on literotica. At least, given on excepts that stupid premise that a husband doesn't notice his wife is in fact not loving, but the brain amputated apprentice of Darth Sidious, your stories and writing style are intense and well done.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
dude

I gotta give you props, I haven't read anything you've written that I haven't dug, save for your choice in vehicles(I'm a bowtie myself). Keep up thd killer work!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE CHESIRE CAT

while grinning also plans. TK U MLJ LV NV

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesover 12 years ago
Fun

Fun story, I've unfortunately had the pleasure of meeting people like Andie so I know they exist, sad days for humanity. Anyway loved the story so keep it up SS

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
Forlorn hope

I enjoyed the story, only because of your tremendous writing ability, otherwise, I have to agree with what some of the commentators have stated. Although I always find your themes to be highly readable, this one kind of reminds me of "slash and burn" policies. Eric's wife must have been mental long before he married her. How else could she have flipped out so quickly and easily? Eric was a man on a crusade, and that he did, with deadly results.

Is the story over the top? Yes, it is, but that doesn't make it bad, just overwhelming.

Regardless, your work is always a thrill to read.

kansasjackkansasjackover 12 years ago
You really just never know about women

Now I'm not saying that all women are bad/evil/crazy but most of them are a little deceitful and almost never 100% honest with their husband. Yes I know there are many men just like them and it's a shame they can't be paired up, matched up or whatever.

I was married to my ex (we had two boys) for about 10 years when she took a butcher knife from the kitchen and tried to stab, cut or kill me. She is one of those women who give sluts and cunts a bad name. Keep up the good work gearhead...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bulshit

I wonder why in this section most of the "H" (should mean hot) are given to stories about cave men that are ministering hard lessons to bitches that are always stupid, sobbing etc. These stories should deserve a section of their own: he-males versus stupid women that just do not understand they are subhumalings. I remember when I was a child and built discussions in my mind against people I had a fight with, I ended up winning 'cause they were saying always the right thing to trigger a smart answer from me, they were always acting so silly that everybody could clearly saw that I was the smart and right and they were the dumbass and wrong. This story is the same: Andy is stupid, thick as a brick, she stubbornly repeats the same things again and again, he is very intelligent, he can explain using different approaches and examples, she goes down to the same concept all the time and then starts sobbing. Too many artificialities, childish situations, just kind of need to hit on women as a class. Go back to horses and cows, you are not ready even for a tribe. Crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks

For another fun read. One of many that you have given us.

DroppedDroppedover 12 years ago
Still...

Dang! May just be the fourth time I've read this, as with all of your work. Love ya, Bud. Very good plot. This one has a couple of first to third person switches that might be improved, but I'm still saying you should be making money doing this. Very pro, Stang. Very!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You are wrong

In stating that a spouse cannot end a marriage to a spouse who is not competent. Actually one can obtain either a divorce or an annulment since an incompetent spouse is not capable of fulfilling the marriage contract.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
GOOD STORY, PATHETIC HUSBAND

I CANT BELIEVE YOU MADE YOUR HERO LOVE A STUPID CAR MORE THAN HIS WIFE. MAYBE HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome.

'nuf said.

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
Love love love

This story! Especially when the Eric told her you make my skin crawl ... Ha! I have 1 ittsy bittsy problem, Eric took the slut back after her first curiosity plague ..... I love the fact that Eric & Melissa got together! I couldn't believe the sluts father he has to be a complete moron to ask you to take his cum bucket daughter back... If that was his wife would he forget her gangbang? I love your stories especially the ones where the husband gets rid of the zeros..... Please write more..

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Crazy bitch!

Another great story. Nothing worse than a bitch who can't see the wrong she has done.

SingularMindSingularMindover 11 years ago
Incarseration in a mental institution

Andie's assignment to a mental institution for 10 years is simply absurd. Nobody does that any more. Too expensive to the state. She's in for a week, given some counseling, given some drugs and then released.

I don't think she needs a mental hopital. She functions okay,except for her attitude towards Melissa. What she needs is prison time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cheating whores

No woman fucks another man other than her husband and can truly say they still love and honor their wedding vows and husband. That is such bullshit they should just go out and put a bullet in their fucking head cause no real man would stay with a slut like that.

Cheaters deserve one thing and that it life alone with no friends or anyone to love them.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
Loved it, my second read.

And for you, Singular Mind, I can tell you that many states have instutions for the Criminally Insane, Louisiana has at least two. Where do you think they had John Hinckley, the asshole that shot President Reagan and crippled Baker? A criminally insane conviction is different than your average 5150 case. As I have worked Psych for over 20 years I believe that I know more about it than you do.

Thank you again, StangStar06 for all these good stories that you write.

TheGrimReaper81TheGrimReaper81about 11 years ago
Jesus

What a bat-crazy bitch... *shudders* Seriously, you really made "Andie's" character ape-nuts and wild as a horse. Curiosity, but to be so far-off minded that she cannot even understand that there are consequences to her actions is simply...wow!

Anyway, keep on writing, keep going strong!

sugnasugnaabout 11 years ago
Lucky

He was lucky that he got free from her before she got pregnant. Having a crazy slut wife is bad enough. A crazy, slut mom is terrible! (seen this for real, kids come out messed up for life!) She is an unfit wife and unfit for kids! Throw her on the slag heap.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
good crazy story

There are serious plausibility issues on the major plot lines of this story. Andie had some serious mental health issues from beginning and especially in the end. A truly good husband would've guided his wife with help from het family to seek professional assistance. The manifestation of Andie's mental health lead to everyone's life changes. The revenge factor was muted over the lack of rational behavior by the husband and wife, especially Andie. The story lacked emotion and rational thinking and was overshadowed by apparent poor mental health.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
Dumbest husband ever!

How brain-dead was Eric? He was married to her for 10 years and never noticed that she was fucking nuts? That kind of crazy doesn't grow overnight. And then he took her back after the first time, even though she never showed any remorse and basically said she was going to do it again. Brain-dead. Even when Andie threatened to kill Melissa and the baby in front of witnesses, he allowed her to visit in the hospital. Fucking brain-dead moron. I hope the baby inherits the mothers intellect!

IdiotsavantIdiotsavantover 10 years ago
Continuing the story?

This story would be a good candidate for a "Turning the Page" story. Picking it up where she gets out of the nut house. Thanks for a good read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous