Curiosity Cost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it sweetie; don't stop now."

While that helped to break me from my frozen state I still didn't know what to do. I had been the active one, working my tongue over her asshole, but now it was her hands holding me in place and moving me against her soft cheeks. Now my tongue wasn't licking her asshole as much as her asshole was sucking on my tongue.

My heart was pounding in my chest and I broke out in a sweat. My body was shaking as a fear washed over me. She was awake! I clung to the hope that she was just dreaming but it was falling apart with every passing second.

"You're a very naughty boy and we're going to have some naughty fun together."

She relaxed her grip enough that I could pull back to gulp in some fresh air; well air at least. But it was only for a moment and then she pulled me back in. Now her whole ass felt like it was pushing back against me. Her ass was no longer a stationary object, but rather it was a battering ram to be used against my face.

Asleep or not I couldn't get away now if I wanted to. I tried to calm down. Her asshole found my nose and pressed against it. There was nothing I could do. I was trapped.

"Now don't you pass out on me. You were off to such a good start. Get back in the groove."

It took a second for me to accept she was actually speaking to me. She hadn't pushed me away or shouted at me or slapped me across the face; all of which I thought she was entitled to. Instead she was comforting and encouraging, and I found myself giving in and going back into the dream I had been so enjoying.

Soon we were both moving aggressively. My tongue went back to work tasting and probing her ass as she slid around my face and kissed me with her puckered hole. My face was sliding between her cheeks in a mix of sweat and saliva.

"That's it. Now deeper; deeper! Keep tongue-fucking my ass! We've got a long way to go before you get your first break."

Clearly she was in charge. I had begun my journey alone, but upon her waking she took hold of the driver's seat. I did my best to follow her instructions. My tongue pushed deep into her anus as my hands spread her cheeks so I could get my face deeper between her cheeks.

As she slid and rubbed against my face I knew at some point I felt her pussy cross my chin and mouth. But her pussy wasn't what I was here for. I had started with her ass and that's where she wanted me to finish. Her asshole was the center of all the action, but we were no longer confined to that small space.

Her whole body rocked against me and she swayed from side to side. She lifted herself up off the couch and in so doing her ass lifted my head higher. One of my hands was knocked way from her butt for a moment as she changed the grip she had on my head and neck.

I came to realize that she had one hand down between her legs at the back of my neck while her other hand had reached over her leg and ass to find my head. Her fingers met and locked together at the base of my skull and I knew there was no possible way I could escape.

I tried to keep up with her. I had no experience in what I was doing but I didn't want to disappoint. However I was also having trouble breathing and several times I was clutching at her ass not out of appreciation, but rather a sense of desperation.

She would change up a little. After sticking my tongue in and trying to go deeper as she insisted, she then would allow me a breath of air before assaulting my nose. She commanded me to sniff her ass and I was surprised when she told me to 'nose-fuck' it. Was that really a thing?

But then she would switch my back to mouth on ass, either sucking on her ass, kissing her ass, licking her asshole, or trying once again to get my tongue ever deeper inside her. And when I felt she might be finished with me, she would just change up again.

I don't know how long this went on. I lost all track of time. I tried to keep up as best I could be she was wearing me out and she was providing most of the motion. We went through phases of quickening moves and then a tense, tight pause before a slight shift in position.

Eventually there was a more noticeable change. With her hands still locked behind my neck and my face buried deep within her ass crack, she began to roll over on the couch. My body, having no other choice, twisted along with her as she moved to her side.

But she didn't remain there for long. She wrestled with her legs and the cushions and continued rolling over onto her back. As this happened I was forced to bring my legs up off the floor and with some difficulty I managed to swing them over the arm of the sofa.

But my legs were a secondary concern. Moving this way not only put my face and head in her ass but also under it. I was now lying on my back and she was all but sitting on my face. In fact as I felt her move above me I was sure she was sitting up.

The weight was now crushing me and worse still was that I couldn't breathe. Thankfully she must have realized my predicament, because she rocked on my face and letting go of my neck she lifted a cheek to allow for the slightest access to air.

But it didn't last near long enough. I was beginning to panic and it felt like she was just settling in. She did another shift and I wheezed in some much needed air. I couldn't see just what was going on above me, but using her hands, arms, and legs she tucked my arms beneath me pinning them between my body and the cushions.

And then we went back to the rocking and rubbing of her ass against my face. Her pace picked up immediately and I could hear her making moaning sounds above me. While I couldn't be sure I also felt a vibrating somewhere above my chin and thought she was rubbing her hand against herself.

I was convinced we were nearing a climax but I was not convinced I would make it that long. I was trying my best to tongue-fuck her asshole as she wanted in the hopes she would climax soon and I could get some air, but I felt myself getting dizzy and my tongue was slowing.

From somewhere I heard her cry out and her body shuddered over mine. I felt a wet spray fall on my chest and stomach and I confess it took me a moment to guess what it was. A couple more sprays and then the liquid seeped through my shirt and I felt it pooling in some places and in others I could feel it running down the side of my body.

Thankfully the heavens then parted above me and I was able to suck in some air. She moved a fraction and while her anus rested heavily on my lips, and my nose was still wedged between her cheeks, I was able to breathe. We both took a few moments to bring our breathing back to normal. She of course managed that before I did.

I came to the realization that it was over. It was my first sexual experience which I had begun on my own but which Lexi took control of and rode to the finish line. It was also an awkward moment as I wasn't sure just how I could look at her after such an event. What would happen next?

Well I didn't have to worry about meeting her gaze as I found she was in no hurry to get up off my face and body. In fact she sounded and moved like she was just getting more comfortable. I felt her thighs coming to rest alongside my body and the heel of one foot found its way to my crotch, hooking my balls within my jeans.

"Well, Jim was it? That was quite a pleasant surprise. Not bad baby boy, but I'm not finished with you yet. Let's just relax for a few minutes while I decide where we go from here."

What could I do? I was trapped beneath her. But then was I really trapped? I mean I couldn't go anywhere but did I really want to? I was able to breathe now as long as I didn't try to exert myself. And I was still able to enjoy that which brought me here. I was deep inside Lexi's amazing ass and I had no desire to be anywhere else.

12