Curiosity is the Lust of the Mind Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat him down on the bench, telling him she wanted to ride him first to get used to the size and pulled his jeans from his ankles. The stranger pulled off his t-shirt and threw it on the pile. Putting a foot up on the bench on either side of him, Abbie put her arms around his neck, locking her fingers at the back. She leant forward and their mouths met, their tongues entwined, until she pulled away breathing heavily.

"Hold your cock in place," she told him, "make sure you get right up close, I want to make sure I see this back later," she continued, looking at me.

The stranger held his cock at the base as Abbie pushed her pussy against the very tip so it parted her lips. She paused, making sure I was filming, and then pushed downwards. She groaned loudly as his fat cock pushed into her, taking almost half before rising again, just the very tip inside her now. She held her breath and pushed herself down again, then started riding. Her panting was quick, sharp intakes of breath as she started to ride his cock.

I filmed as close as I could get, her pussy lips gripping his shaft tightly on each thrust, rising and falling until she'd enveloped him all, just his balls showing nestled against the butt plug.

"Oh fuck it's so fat inside me, I feel so fucking full," she cried out.

She started riding him again, after watching her struggle to get her mouth around it I could imagine how stretched her pussy felt right now with his cock in it. She rode slowly, enjoying the feel of it, the feel of it rubbing along her inner walls, the feel of his pronounced veins, the fat head pushing deep into her. His head lowered and he started suckling on each nipple in turn, squeezing her pert little tits between his huge hands.

She rode him for a while, then announced she wanted to turn around. She climbed off him, a loud slurping sound shot out as his cock slithered out of her. Telling him to stay where he was she stood, feet on either side of his with her back to him, and lowered herself down again. She groaned loudly as his cock entered her again, but she took him in a little easier now. Once filled up she bent right forward, telling me to film as she pulled her buttocks wide apart, the plug glinting in the sunlight for his attention.

Abbie moved me back to in front of them, then raised her feet to back on the bench. She rode him again, his hands reaching around and gripping her tits, her pace getting quicker. She'd had her hand behind his neck again, but now grabbed one of his hands and guided it to her clit. Her body shook again as she came hard, grinding down on his cock and juices trickling from her and down over his balls.

Abbie climbed off him again, then walked over towards his car. We both watched on, wondering what was happening, until she climbed onto his bonnet on her back and lifted her legs in the air, beckoning us over.

"Your turn to fuck me at your pace now," she grinned.

He shuffled her about until she was lined up properly, his cock pushing against her pussy lips again. She had her hands behind her knees but he removed them, telling her to stretch them out above her head. He gripped her thighs and lunged forward quickly. Abbie yelped at the suddenness of his thrust, then smiled up at him. Using her legs as leverage he started fucking her fast, his balls slapping against her arse with each thrust, his fat stomach pushing against hers. Each time he thrust in he pushed her breath out of her. His grunting got louder as he fucked her

Suddenly he pulled out and pulled her down the bonnet so she slid to the floor, wanking his cock directly at her face. He groaned loudly and started to cum, spurt after spurt raining over Abbie's face. She opened her mouth to try to catch some, but most of it splashed across her face. Her one eye was covered, lines across her nose and forehead, and also across her cheeks. She smiled at the camera as I got a closeup, Abbie flicking her tongue out to drink some down, scooping some of the rest up with her fingers and slurping it off.

She grabbed his cock and started licking along the shaft, cleaning more remnants of his cum off it. She felt his cock start to erect again, and smiled. She stood and turned, face down over the bonnet, feet on the floor, hands behind her pulling her buttocks apart.

"Hope you're up for another round?" she told him.

"Oh fuck yeah," he said.

The stranger lined his cock up and pushed into her, slower and more methodical this time. Once all of his cock was inside her, he grabbed one of her legs and rested it on the bonnet. He teased her, running his hands down her stocking-clad legs, across her inner thighs, and twisting and pulling on the buttplug. With one mighty hand holding her leg up, and the other now in the middle of her shoulder blades, he started thrusting.

This time he was slower, thrusting as hard as possible and pushing her body along the bonnet each time, trying to force his cock as far into her as possible each time.

"Fuck, oh fuck that's good. Show me you're my daddy now, smack my arse for being a naughty girl," Abbie cried out.

She screamed as his mighty hand left a hefty red mark as he slapped her hard, then went back to holding her leg. His other hand grabbed a hold of her hair, pulling her head up as he slammed his cock hard into her, slowly withdrawing before thrusting hard again, slapping at each buttock in turn. Abbie's body was being tossed about as he fucked her, a grimace on her face as he thrust inwards quickly followed by a look of contentment.

"Don't cum up me please daddy," Abbie whimpered, then a broad smile grew, "unless you want to cum in my arse?"

I gasped as she said it, surely she wouldn't fit his fat cock into her tiny-looking arsehole? The stranger pulled his cock from her, it glistening in the sunlight as much as the butt plug did. Abbie turned over onto her back, shuffled down a little, and then lifted her legs. She hooked her arms behind her knees and pulled back as far as she could, her knees resting against her tits. The stranger rubbed along his shaft, making sure it was fully lubed up, then started pulling on the butt plug.

I'd been so busy concentrating on filming that I hadn't noticed we had a small audience. A man and woman about my age stood by the pathway, the man holding a dog on a lead, both staring intently. Also watching on was a youngish woman, a brunette about twenty-five years old, who was standing a lot closer. I didn't know how long she'd been there, but her erect nipples were visible through her white blouse. She moved around a bit to the picnic bench nearest to us and as she sat on the bench watching, her hand slid up her black skirt.

A sound made me look back, it was the sound of the butt plug finally leaving Abbie's arsehole, which gaped open. The stranger bent forward a while and then got up, her arse now soaked with a combination of her juices and his saliva. He lined up his cock and started to push it slowly into her arse. Abbie cried out at being stretched but told him not to stop but to be slow. He inched his cock in, pulling out and pushing a little bit more into her each time, the girl on the bench gasped along with Abbie as the stranger's fat cock pushed her arsehole wide apart. It took a few minutes but finally, she was full, his cock buried into her right up to his balls.

"Fuck me slowly at first please daddy, until I'm used to it," Abbie begged.

His hands moved up to her tits as he grabbed one in each hand, as he thrust into Abbie slowly. Abbie squealed each time, gasping and groaning as she felt his cock rub along her anal passage. She turned her head to the side and locked eyes with the girl on the bench, watching her masturbate seeing Abbie get fucked.

The stranger started to up his pace a little, I wondered how long he'd last. Abbie's arse had a vice-like grip on my cock, so his must have felt like it was being strangled. her pert buttocks flexed with each thrust, the sounds of slapping flesh as his thighs pushed into her. I saw her turn her head to the side, and smile at the girl she waved her over.

The girl looked around, hand still up her skirt, it being too far down to see what she was doing but the movements were obvious, her top buttons undone revealing her lacy bra encasing very nicely sized tits. The couple with the dog started to move away, and the girl stopped what she was doing and walked over. She leant over the bonnet as Abbie called her to her, whispering something to her. With a quick look around again, she unbuttoned her blouse all the way open, reached up behind herself and undid her bra, sliding it down her arms, and putting it into her handbag which she placed on the floor.

She looked back at Abbie who nodded to her in between groans as the stranger thrust his cock into her, then reached under her skirt and removed her knickers, putting them in her bag too. She took a deep breath, smiled at me, and started to push down my shorts. Her tits were bigger than Abbie's, at least a D cup, and she wrapped them around my cock and titwanked me slowly, staring seductively into my eyes as she did so, her beautiful baby blue eyes watching me intently. Now and again she'd snake out her tongue, flicking it across the very tip of my cock, making me jump. It was all I could do to concentrate on still filming.

I heard Abbie mutter something, and the girl sank her mouth onto me. She twisted and stroked my cock while coating it in her saliva, then stood again and pulled up her skirt. She turned and bent over the bonnet, her head resting by Abbie's, looking back over her shoulder. Pulling her buttocks apart, she told me she wanted fucking too.

I didn't need a second invitation, taking a step forward and lining up my cock. Feeling it against her wet folds she pushed back, taking my cock into her easily despite her keeping her legs close together. I didn't need to move, she pushed onto my cock while leaning into Abbie, their tongues entwined as they kissed passionately. Their combined groans filled the air, along with the grunts of the stranger as he fucked Abbie faster and harder.

After watching for so long I was trying to prolong not coming, and judging by the pace of the stranger now, and the beads of sweat running down his heavy chest and off his brow, he was seemingly close too. Abbie herself was arching her back once more, and the girl sensed it. She moved one hand down and found Abbie's clit, and used the other on her own. Turning her head she looked at me.

"He's close, I can tell. I want you to cum in my arse too," she instructed.

Again I didn't hesitate, I lined my cock up and slid it in slowly. Taking the initiative again the girl pushed back, groaning loudly as she took all of my cock right in. She rubbed her clit quicker, doing the same to Abbie. I could see Abbie's head moving from side to side, a telltale sign she was about to let go. Without fail she did, her body spasming and her cries filling the air. The stranger didn't let up, keeping up his now relentless pace and pushing her petite body across the bonnet.

He moved his hands to grip her thighs tightly, her pert tits covered with angry red fingermarks where he'd gripped her tightly. His grunts were closer together, and then he shouted out loudly, throwing his head back, Abbie screaming out loud as his cock pulsed inside her, shooting his sticky load deep inside her arse. Each time he spurted he pushed into her, filling her arse, Abbie's soft moans escaping as she felt his load filling her up.

"Oh fuck, I'm close, fuck me hard," the girl cried out.

I didn't last much longer, her fingers brushing my balls as she played with her clit, her orgasm rocking through her sent me over the edge too. I leaned into her, spurting as far into her as possible, then pulled out and sent the last few spurts over her arse. She lay over the bonnet for a few seconds, then whispered something to Abbie.

As she moved off the bonnet she grabbed the base of the stranger's fat shaft, bending over and licking along it, taking in his and Abbie's combined juices. Abbie slid down too, licking along the other side, then when they thought he was clean enough they repeated it on me. The girl then quickly pulled Abbie to the floor, lying across her and licking the dribble of cum running from Abbie's arse. I saw Abbie's face, a sense of utter enjoyment at the feel of this girl's tongue, and taking a deep breath she repaid the favour, licking along her thighs and around her buttocks.

The girl finally stood, pulling Abbie to her feet. She wasn't much taller than Abbie, only a couple of inches maybe, then she hugged her and kissed her cheek. The stranger had started dressing now, and the girl followed suit and put her skirt right, then fastened her blouse, not bothering to put on her undies. There was an awkward silence until we all stood, now fully dressed.

"That was great, you were both great," the girl said, smiling at Abbie and me.

She turned and walked towards the stranger's car, then held her hand out to him.

"Come on hubby, time to go. You chose well today my love," she said, him taking her hand and nodding his head to us.

We stood mesmerised, watching as they drove off together.

12