Flirting With The Visitor, Ch. 01

Story Info
Girlfriend flirts with her boyfriend's best friend.
167.3k words
4.32
18.8k
68
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flirting With the Visitor, Ch. 1

(SU Rules! No. 24)

By The_Shadow_Rising

*Author's Note: This story is very long. It has a slow, long, and subtle build-up. The sex scene is very lengthy and detailed. It is about a girlfriend who cheats. Nothing bad happens to her in the end, and she doesn't get caught. There is repetition in dialogue and description. This is an artistic choice and reflects the thoughts and feelings of the characters and what they are doing. If you don't like any of this, then do not read this story. If this sounds like your kind of story, then please enjoy.

***

The thin, fluffy clouds scudded across the bright blue sky as the warm sun shone down on Shorehaven, bathing the City in a deep, comfortable heat. The busyness of the day was already underway, and many people wandered about shopping, or working, or just visiting other people. Still others were in their houses or cars enjoying the warmth and playfulness of the day.

But it was the others that the City was most known for. Those who were enjoying the day for a completely different reason. Sex. More specifically, hot cheating sex. Girlfriends were riding their boyfriend's friends while their boyfriends were at work. Making the bed rock and squeak as they took cock that they shouldn't deep into their unprotected pussies.

Fiancées had their rings sparkling as they swallowed a huge cock down their throat that belonged to another man other than their fiancé. Desperate for the cum that would come with their hard work.

Wives stripped in front of their husband's boss or co-workers. Desperate for the hot, big cocks that were erect in front of them. Some to save their husband's job. Others to earn a promotion. While still more for other reasons, but each cheating on their husband with the biggest cock, and best sex, of their life.

Mothers and daughters lay beneath their son's and brothers begging for more as they were fucked behind their husband and parents' backs. Until cum filled their pussies like only an incestuous orgasm could do.

Oh yes, the City was abuzz with life. And illicitness. For such was the City's moniker, The City of Taboo Dreams. And right, then the taboo dreams were becoming reality for so many.

One such dream, unknown to the woman who had it coming, was about to come true for another in the City. In the heart of Downtown Shorehaven, across the River Aphrodite, Melody Thompson stood staring out of her front window watching people walk to and from classes on the large University campus.

The beautiful, 20-year-old brunette had her hair tied back in a ponytail that swung as she looked back and forth at the people walking around. She was dressed, rather subduedly, in a black t-shirt and a tight pair of dark blue jeans. She wasn't expecting anything amazing or sexual to happen that day and she was comfortable in what she was wearing.

Yes, today was a day to relax. The heat was one reason, the other was it was a blessed day off from class. And Melody was enjoying every second of it.

Not that she was spending her day people watching. Not at all. She was looking out for her boyfriend of two years, James Wright, who hadn't had a day off today. James was busy at university today, doing some kind of assignment with some other people, but much to Melody's pleasure he would be back any time now. And she couldn't wait!

Life was fun when you had a day off, but there was only so much to do alone when everyone else was having fun with others. She had friends, but none of them had had a day off either, and so she had to spend the day on her own. Which she hadn't minded, she had got some reading done, spent longer in bed after James had left, and watched a movie.

It was just that she was a sociable type of girl, and she loved being around people, so there was only so much of being alone that she could take. That and she needed James to be there because today his long-time best friend was coming to visit, and James needed to be there to greet him.

Of course, Melody also wanted to see her boyfriend so she could give him the biggest kiss of his life. He was the love of her life, and she the love of his, and Melody missed him when he wasn't near her. So, she would just be glad when he got home.

Maybe she should change into something a little more revealing and tight, she thought to herself as she watched a group of students walk passed the house. That would get James' blood boiling. Maybe they would have time to do something about it before his friend arrived!

That thought sent a quiver through Melody's pussy and she hummed softly to herself as she bit her bottom lip. That would be fun. Her pussy flooded more as she thought of all the things she could do to her boyfriend to show that she had missed him. Maybe she needed it more than she thought, she wondered to herself. James couldn't come home quick enough for her now for yet another reason!

Not that she thought they would have time. James' friend was supposed to be arriving soon, just after James got back, from what they worked out, but it would be fun if they could find the time. Maybe his friend would be late...

"Stop thinking about it, Melody." She chided herself playfully, chewing on her bottom lip.

Another group of students walked past, and Melody perked up as one of the members looked similar to James in the sunlit shadows. It wasn't him, though, as they passed on by without stopping, and Melody went back to looking at other people.

A few minutes passed and the beautiful brunette folded her arms beneath her breasts patiently as she looked out of the window. Though part of the reason was to keep them from touching her now tingling pussy. God, she wished they had more time. And that James would turn up now!

A few more minutes passed and finally James came walking into view on his own, rather than with a group of people. She hadn't expected that. She thought he would have been with those he had the assignment with.

Turning to walk towards the house, James caught sight of her in the window and grinned, obviously amused at her waiting for him. Melody didn't care, she was too excited to see her boyfriend to chide him for his amusement.

James opened the door and came walking in. Melody raced around to the front door and threw herself at her boyfriend as he closed the door behind him.

"What..." Was all James had time to say before Melody's lips hit his and she kissed him hard and firm for all she was worth.

Their tongues snaked into each other's mouths and their lips smacked as they made out. Melody kissed James with all she had in her, and she suddenly felt weak in the knees as he kissed her back just as forthrightly.

That was when James picked her up and carried her into the lounge as they both continued to kiss loudly. Placing her down, they made out for a few moments more before Melody pulled back and looked up at her handsome, wonderful boyfriend and breathed hard.

"I missed you!" She said emphatically, her cheeks red and her eyes bright.

"I can tell!" James replied with wonder as he held her by her slim waist. "I missed you too."

Melody leaned into him for a hug, and then, hardly wanting to let him go, she pulled back after a moment and stared up at him.

"Want me to show you how much?" She asked with a fire in her eyes that was unmistakable.

James laughed softly and reached up to stroke her cheek.

"I would love to, but Lincoln's going to be here any minute." He answered regretfully as he gently touched her face.

Melody's smile slid from her face as she mournfully felt regret fill her. Damn it! She was so horny! And ready to smash James and the bed together! Why did his best friend have to turn up so soon?

Of course, she had known all along when he would turn up, but that still wasn't fair. Not when she was this turned on and in need of sex, anyway!

That's when she had an idea.

"That's ok. I'll save it for tonight!" She said with a dirty smile that lit her eyes up.

James looked at her with a grin.

"You better not be going anywhere early tomorrow. You'll be walking like a cowboy if you do." She said playfully, and with more than a hint of how turned on she was.

Her boyfriend laughed at that.

"Ok. I guess I'm your slave tonight." He replied with an equal look of amused playfulness in his eyes.

Melody grinned at him and then backed out of his arms.

"So what time is Lincoln actually coming?" She asked curiously.

"Should be any time. In fact, I should go clean up and put this stuff away." He insinuated about the bag he still had on his shoulder.

Melody had not even noticed it she had flung herself at him so quickly and hard.

"You should do that." She replied a little embarrassedly. She had been that horny that she hadn't cared what he had been carrying! "I'll stay down here in case Lincoln turns up while you're busy."

"Ok." James responded lovingly and bent down to kiss her softly on the lips.

Melody's eyes fluttered at how loving the kiss felt and she felt her heart race at how much she adored her boyfriend. That and her pussy flashed hotter at how much she needed him right then!

As James broke the kiss and smiled warmly at her, he whispered 'I love you'.

The stunning brunette girlfriend felt love pour through her as she softly replied, 'I love you too'.

James stared into her eyes a moment longer and then he backed off and turned, heading out of the lounge door and up the stairs to their room. Melody felt her heart almost burst at how much she adored her boyfriend...and her pussy yearned for him even more.

Sighing as he left the room, Melody turned around and put her hands to her stomach to still the butterflies in there, and to quiet her pussy. She looked through the front window to see if Lincoln was anywhere to be seen, and then realised that she had never met him before and so she had no idea what he looked like! So that was kind of useless.

That's what she initially thought, anyway, until she realised that she would see some guy come to the front door with a suitcase. That would clearly be James' best friend. Who else would come to their house like that right now? Exactly. And so, stealing herself against the feelings within her young, 20-year-old body she kept a look out of the window for anyone coming to the door.

Ten minutes passed and no one came. People walked by but no one arrived at the door. Then just as she was peering closer to the glass for a better look, a pair of hands encircled her waist from behind and a pair of lips kissed the top of her head.

Glancing over her shoulder she saw her boyfriend, washed, and changed without his bag this time, looking clean and fresh.

"Still no Lincoln?" James asked curiously as she looked back out the window.

"Nope. Not a sign." Melody answered softly as she placed her hands on his as he slid his own around her onto her flat stomach.

"He should be here any second. Must be running late." Her boyfriend said caringly as he leaned against her back.

The feel of him against her, so close to her ass and pussy, sparked Melody's feelings off again, and a small, impish smile curved one side of her lips.

She turned around in his arms and raised her own to drape around his neck.

"You know, if he's running late, he could be a while." She said insinuatingly.

"He could..." James replied thoughtfully.

"So that means he could take half an hour..." Melody playfully added with a knowing look at her boyfriend.

"That's true." James responded with a curious expression.

"So maybe we have enough time to play a little. After all, we could be waiting for a bit yet." She said being more blatant and forward than she ever had in her life. Fuck she was horny!

"We could..." Her boyfriend replied with a sudden look of inspiration and lust on his face. "But I thought you wanted to wait till later to be sure?" He asked lovingly.

"Why wait till later when we could have fun now?" She asked in return and smiled hornily up at him.

James grinned down at her and slowly leaned forward.

"That's a good point." He whispered before he leaned in for a kiss.

Melody began to close her eyes as she smiled warmly up at her boyfriend, her lips pursing for that kiss...that never came.

The doorbell rang.

James froze and their eyes locked on one another again.

"I guess we'll wait until tonight." He said amusedly.

Melody wasn't amused - she was horny! - so she sighed softly and let her head drop onto James' shoulder.

"Why couldn't he have been a little later?" She asked, and James laughed softly.

Melody smiled sardonically as she pulled back and let her arms drop from around her boyfriend's neck. James leaned back, straightened, and slipped his arms from around her.

"We'll make up for it tonight." He said sweetly and turned to head towards the lounge door.

Melody moved behind him, and walked through the door with him, as he headed towards the front door. Checking her hair was straight with her hands, she straightened her top and jeans as she stood behind James. She was presentable for her boyfriend's best friend. She didn't need to be dressed up or anything.

James reached the door and opened it, Melody peered from behind him, and there was Lincoln standing at the door with his suitcase behind him. And Melody felt her breath catch.

Standing there in the doorway was a tall, well-built man, with arms that bulged enough to be muscular without being over the top big. Lincoln was attractive too. More than handsome, he had the kind of face that took your breath away - it certainly did with Melody! - and made you feel butterflies in your stomach when he looked at you - again, Melody definitely felt those!

He was taller than James, more built - by the look of his shoulders and arms, and how his t-shirt clung to his flat abs and wide chest - and whereas James was handsome, Lincoln was beautiful. And the smile that shone on his face as he saw James sent an involuntary twinge through Melody's pussy. She couldn't help it if a man was that attractive! She wasn't blind! Anyone - male or female - would notice how good-looking Lincoln was!

It just so happened that Melody was already turned on by her boyfriend and so she was easily susceptible to attractiveness! It wasn't like she liked him over James or anything. She just wasn't blind, and she was already ready to jump her boyfriend...and it was involuntary.

"Lincoln!" James greeted his friend joyously.

"Jamie!" Lincoln hailed Melody's boyfriend in return.

The two clasped hands and shook, and as if that was some kind of sign, Melody felt her first breath since the door had opened. Her stomach fluttered as her boyfriend's best friend's eyes flickered to her.

"And you must be Melody?" Lincoln said with a warmth and confidence in his voice that made the beautiful girlfriend's cheeks redden and her large hazel eyes sparkle.

"Yes. Yes, I must." Melody said in return, holding out her hand for Lincoln to shake.

She was most definitely not staring at him. She wasn't.

James just grinned at her, oblivious to what his friend had done to her in her current state.

"What's this? Are we barbarians?" Lincoln asked as he looked down at her hand.

Melody looked confused for a second and then Lincoln laughed. A deep, rich laugh that felt like fingers had run down Melody's spine!

"Wha..." Was all she managed to get out before Lincoln stepped passed James and opened his arms.

For a second Melody was flustered enough that she didn't know what to do. And then her brain clicked, and her cheeks reddened even more; both from embarrassment at being lost and from being all mixed up with how gorgeous this man was.

Even so it did click for her, and Melody opened her arms in return, moving forward as Lincoln moved towards her.

Lincoln's strong arms enfolded around her, and Melody felt her own try to wrap around his broad back as the two hugged. The moment her soft, slender body met his, she felt the solidness beneath his shirt as her t-shirt-covered breasts mashed against his chest.

"That's better." Lincoln said into her hair, loud enough for James to hear and chuckle. "It's nice to meet you, Melody." He added with a squeeze that almost took the air from her lungs again.

"It's nice to meet you too." Melody replied into his chest as she was squeezed against him.

He smelled delicious!

...Wait, why was she noticing his smell? Why did she describe it that way? He smelled nice, for sure, and it was yet another thing that was attractive about the man, but 'delicious'?

The hug only lasted a couple of seconds, but to Melody it seemed hours before Lincoln let her go and she backed away to just behind James, who she grabbed the hand of.

Melody's cheeks heated again at that, and she shyly looked up at her boyfriend's best friend as he spoke again.

"Well, I'm glad we've all said hello. How about you let me in, Jamie, and I can drop this bag off. I've been travelling all day." Lincoln said confidently, with an amused smirk.

That was another thing that Melody just noted, Lincoln's confidence. He was full of certainty and pro-action, and he radiated self-confidence in a way that was intoxicating. It made James seem timid and unsure, even though Melody's boyfriend was sweet and not bashful either.

But Lincoln was something else! His personality just exuded self-assurance and belief in himself and what he said, and from what James had told her about Lincoln he was the kind of guy who was outgoing and friendly, but in a magnified way.

Either way his casual demeanour made Melody relax. She figured she had no reason to be shy around him. Yes, he was gorgeous and fit, but he was down-to-earth and...comfortable, was the only word she could find. And so quickly she began to feel her shyness pass.

"Oh, sure. Sorry, man. Come on in." James said as he turned sideways to let Lincoln into the house while still holding the door.

Lincoln walked in, hefting his suitcase with him, and made his way into the lounge, when James pointed out which door it was. Shutting the door, James gave Melody a big, happy smile at his best friend having arrived and then he too made his way into the lounge.

Melody followed, though only after she took a breath to calm herself down. She wasn't in any specific mood, and Lincoln certainly hadn't done anything to her, but she still felt horniness pulsing through her, and she couldn't wait to get James alone that night!

Heading through after the boys, Melody saw that they were already sitting by the time she joined them. Lincoln, with suitcase nearby, was sitting on one end of the sofa, while James sat on the other end. That left Melody to take one of the chairs so that she could face them both.

"So how was the journey?" James asked his friend.

"Good. Good. You know, same as any other." Lincoln answered reservedly, clearly having nothing more to say about it as he changed the subject, "This is a nice place you have! It's quite spacious."

James nodded.

"Two bedrooms. Two bathrooms. Kitchen. Lounge, Garden. Not bad for two students, ah? Especially in this part of town." He said proudly, beaming like he had in the hallway.

Clearly, he was happy that Lincoln liked his place. James' best friend's opinion mattered a lot to him.

"And you have a very beautiful girlfriend." Lincoln said as he turned to look at Melody.

Melody blushed a little at that, especially as she met Lincoln's eyes for a second before dropping her own, but James only grinned even more. That opinion again.

"The best-looking girl at SU!" He intoned as he beamed at Melody.

"I can believe it." Lincoln replied, again looking at her. Melody's cheeks reddened some more, and she felt heat in her face.