All Comments on 'Curiosity Killed the Pussy'

by ImprobableReality

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
knickerlover13knickerlover1310 months ago

we both loved this hot and well written story, more please

ShySheriShySheri10 months ago

Lovely pace, nice characters and so sodding hot!

PaleDuchessPaleDuchess10 months ago

Extremely well written. The prose flows well and the smut is super-hot. While I think the story stands perfectly well on its own, part of me wishes for a sequel. Perhaps a surprise (or not so surprising) pregnancy?

Either way, you've earned a follower.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very well written, constructed. Believable!

seittitgibseittitgib10 months ago

Beautifully written and very hot! Loved the pacing! At least she knows she doesn't love her fiance!

DunkirkDunkirk10 months ago

Forget the plan B. She'll look great with the baby bump her black lover gave her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I found this story to be very hot and close to home. I had two fuck-athons with a big cocked stud, one month before my wedding, while he wasn't black, some things you never forget or regret :)

ImprobableRealityImprobableReality10 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the nice comments on my first publication! :)

For now this story will stand on it's own, since I first want to explore a few other ideas bouncing around in my head. I have given a continuation some though, but no promsises it'll ever actually get written out. :)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Insanely hot story!

MichaelJCMichaelJC10 months ago

really enjoyed it

Amiable69Amiable6910 months ago

What a wonderful story! And so well written. Its a good job I was sitting on a leather chair.... Amy

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hot read! But at some point.. Shit’s gonna hit the fan. Baby or no baby, someone who was there will talk. They always do, Weeks, months, years… Hopefully sooner than later. Then it all blows up.

daemontonguedaemontongue10 months ago

hot read nicely done

mrwescotmrwescot10 months ago

Well written and nicely different from most of the recent interracial stories.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The mixture of uncertainty and undeniable curiosity turned lust, turned need, was amazingly done. One of the most well written stories I've read in here. I sincerely hope you don't stop as I'd LOVE to know what other thoughts are dancing around in that head of yours!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Cheating whore. And the man is an evil person. Period.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well, if I know right, even plan B wouldn't work for her if she's ovulating or this thing happens a day or 2 after ovulation.

Someone corrects me if I am wrong, please.

In case she escape pregnancy, hopefully you would make part 2/3 Where after a few months of wedding she gets into an affair with this guy or another black guy (her black cock conversation has already happen).

But please don't make the husband a cuck please, too many cuckhubby story, it's better if he kick out his cheating wife as it's solidify the notion of "consequences of action" .

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The writer has exceptional literary skills. For those choosing to add negative comments please find another site as this space is really for entertainment not moral posturing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Interesting story. Emily's not married yet, so she isn't committing adultery per say. Hopefully we'll find out in a future chapter if she decides to carry her black baby and get married anyway. Maybe she can find time to fuck her black boyfriend throughout most of her pregnancy leading up to her poor unsuspecting husband getting the surprise of a lifetime in the delivery room.

khele2k2khele2k29 months ago

Really well written. The leadup and and anticipation is some of the best writing on this site. Also please ignore the weirdo commenters. There's a lot of "anonymous" commenters these days that feel free to be racist while they hide behind their keyboards. They're not worth even acknowledging.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

These whores are not mentors nor even good people, they are however part of an ever growing number of women who willingly lie, cheat and deceive, with absolutely no remorse. They are evil self-entitled narcissists and need to be made to face extreme consequences for their actions otherwise their disgusting debauchery will be the final decent into a literal h3ll on earth.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan999 months ago

This was fantastic, well written and the build up was great. Hope there is more and glad you added the pregnancy risk to it. Keep up the good work.

dennissaradennissara9 months ago

Great work! Please keep working on stories...I can think of some more ideas anytime you'd enjoy discussing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Intense

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hope you have a sequel planned!

MtRseMan99MtRseMan996 months ago

Really enjoyed the story and it's build up to the climax. And the ending could go either way. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

How is that believable? She’s got the man of her dreams who wants to marry her and with who she’s already decided to have a family with, and she’ll throw that all away for a douchbag she's met for ten minutes, a douchbag she knows nothing about and who spends his nights snagging soon to be married women. Sounds like a sensible option!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImprobableReality@ImprobableReality
I've recently begun writing out the many ideas my imagination comes up with. While writing is mostly a hobby, I figured I might as well share them here for others to enjoy as well. My writing style tends to be on the realistic side, so it’s usually a slow burn rather than a hu...