Curiosity Leads me to a Seedy Place

Story Info
My Fantasy visit to an Adult Cinema.
6.4k words
4.7
27k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seren99
Seren99
95 Followers

Its a dark, cold Tuesday night in January. I'm about to discover if what I've heard is true. Part of me hopes it is, another part of me hopes it isn't. Either way, I've come prepared.

Approaching the Victorian arcade I immediately turn left and disappear from the main high street. Wearing a low cut, knee length red dress, black stockings and heels, with a black chic overcoat, I look like any other late night office worker or shopper.

A few metres ahead of me, on my right, I see the almost obscure black door. It discreetly stands between a key-cutters shop and an empty shop with a 'for lease' sign in its window. I slow down, creating distance from me, passers-by and the door.

My heart is now racing and I notice my hands are starting to shake, but my arousal cannot be denied. I reach level with the door and quickly look up and down the arcade. It's become eerily quiet and deserted. I read the sign on the door in my head, 'Adults Only'.

The anticipation of discovering something so seedy, yet, publicly accessible has me opening the door and entering the establishment. The door closes behind me with a thud, leaving me in relative darkness. In front of me is an old, steep wooden staircase with a dim light on the landing. I feel like I'm in a slasher movie. I take a few deep breaths and pull tightly on my handbag strap, hanging from my shoulder.

Remembering my plan for something I only had a mental concept of, because I had no photo images or detailed written literature describing what I was about to walk up to, I slowly put my foot on that first wooden step. It creaks loudly, making me flinch, before I ascend the other creaky steps.

As I climb higher and higher to the unknown, butterflies appear in my tummy, quickly followed by a harsh tightening deeper inside my abdomen. I'm being warned by my instincts to turn around and walk back down the old creaky wooden stairs, back to the world I know.

Before deciding my next move, a man looking over sixty greets me. He says hello and I squirm shyly. I mutter a hello back, noticing how big and intimidating he appears to me. He has a pot belly but broad shoulders and thick arms, he's also bald with a deep, sinister scar down his right cheek.

"Are you on your own?" He sounds concerned. I nod, showing the man I'm clearly out of my depth being here. "Is this your first time visiting a place like this?"

"Yes," I reply quietly, pulling on my handbag again.

"Do you know what this place is? What it is people do here?" He raises his eyes sceptically, like I've been caught doing something I shouldn't be doing.

"Ye... yes," I stutter.

"I'm going to need to see some I.D. How old are you?"

"I... I'm twenty-two," I stutter again, opening my handbag and showing him my drivers license. "I... I'm just curious." The exhibitionist speaks for me. The man nods at my drivers license and then grins as he hands it back to me.

"Ok, listen to me. Everyone here is friendly. We have security staff operating along the hallways and one situated at all times at the back of the main cinema room. We have two play rooms; eight private booths and the main screen is at the very end of the hall. You need to be clear with people with what you want and don't want. Nobody will do anything without your consent."

"I got it," I reply meekly.

"I'll tell my staff to keep an eye out for your safety. Not literally every second you're here, but just to make sure nobody tries to take any liberties with you. You're young and pretty. You're also the only female in tonight. Guys will want to get very close to you if you let them. If you don't, you must be straight up and firm with them. Do you understand?"

I nod more confidently, feeling anxious but also assured that I'll be safe if I don't do anything stupid, or rather, if my exhibitionist side doesn't lead me places I can't handle.

"It's twenty pounds entrance fee, then you can go straight through those double doors and you're in the hallway leading to the various rooms and booths. The films in the private booths take pound coins. There's plenty to choose from."

"Urm, sure," I say, lost.

"You'll figure it out," he says with a big grin on his face.

I pay the man the entrance fee then turn towards the double doors. Here goes, I say quietly under my breath. I push through the doors and immediately my senses are overwhelmed. There's red neon lighting along the hallway. I see a few guys loitering outside some of the rooms with sounds of sex coming from them. It sounds like porn. There's this putrid smell in the air that I'm taking time to process and adapt to.

A bulking security man nods politely at me and then passes through the double doors from where I entered. Stepping cautiously along the dark hallway, a couple of guys look and stare as I walk towards them. They don't smile or say anything. They simply watch me curiously.

My tummy is doing somersaults and my legs feel like jelly, but the exhibitionist is in control. I wish it would control these damn nerves; I'm thinking. I reach the first play room with its door open and look inside. I see three men sitting and watching a threesome on the TV screen.

Even though they don't seem to be doing anything, other than watching the porn being played, reality seriously dawns on me now. I'm in the seediest place possible. I'm excited but I'm not showing it. I'm yet to get my nervousness under control.

The next two doors are closed, but loud sounds of sex and flashing TV lights seep out of the room from under the gap in the door. This place is crazy, I think, before a man appearing very discreet in a baseball cap deeply looks me up and down. As we pass he grins lecherously over me.

Finally I find an empty private booth near the end of the hallway. I glance at the double doors to the main cinema room before I quickly go inside the booth and lock the door. The room is small with a red light illuminating the space. I look around. The place hasn't been decorated in years. It smells and looks very dirty and tacky. My naivety has come to light. I expected seedy but this is far beyond my imagination.

I sit down on the bench facing a TV screen. Studying the not so cosy set up, I soon understand where two pounds are inserted to watch ten minutes of porn on offer. I'm not really in the mood for porn. I don't really know what I'm in the mood for as I begin to contemplate leaving. This hasn't met my expectations on any level. I don't even know what my expectations are, come to think of it.

Suddenly, I see movement on the wall beside me. I look closely and realise there's a perfect circular hole cut into the wall at roughly waist height. I know immediately what it is and what it's used for.

Despite my nervousness and lack of knowledge, I knew I wasn't walking into an ordinary cinema when I entered the black door in the arcade. My mind is now cast back to the clean, fresh air and safety of that arcade. The obscure black door seems a lifetime ago now.

I jump as I see an eye looking directly at me through the hole. It blinks several times before its owner puts his mouth to the hole to speak. "Don't be shy, lass," he tells me. He sounds old. "You must have come here for a reason. Have you locked the door?"

"Yes!" It's the loudest and most sure I've been since I left my parents house earlier tonight.

"Good. You'll be safe then. Only you and the security staff can unlock it in case of an emergency. You really are safe to have some fun. What do you want to do? Do you want me to put my cock through the hole? You got me hard the moment I saw you go in here."

I sit up in shock. How brazen I'm thinking, before I quickly relax and remember where I am. "Just give me a minute," I tell the man.

I need to get past these nerves, this anxiety, and expose the exhibitionist inside me. It's the sole reason I'm here. Ignoring the man on the other side of the wall, I remove my chic coat and fold it up on the bench beside me with my handbag on top. I now open my purse and put two pounds into the machine.

Looking back at the hole in the wall, the gloryhole, I see the eye is ever watchful. It's no longer blinking. The man is watching me intently. A shiver of excitement shoot's up my spine and I mull over the selection of porn on offer.

I eventually select a video of a couple, supposedly married according to the title. They are in a place just like this. I hear their American accents on the TV and sit back down on the bench to watch the movie unfold.

Knowing I'm being watched watching porn is starting to have an effect on me. I'm relaxing for the first time tonight. I'm noticing the transition taking place. My nerves are fading and my arousal is rising. I smile and watch the wife on the TV screen getting down on her knees in front of a different gloryhole.

I'm doubting it's this ladies first time. Everything about the video is amateur, everything about her is not. The blonde American woman is taking the big, thick cock that's come through the gloryhole into her mouth. It's so big she's able to stroke half of it while she sucks on the other half.

I glance at my own private gloryhole, wondering how big my voyeurs cock is. His eye blinks at me and his muffled voice tells me to take off my dress. I'm giggling now, blushing even. He chuckles and tells me I'm well over dressed and that I have great tits.

"It's winter outside!" I'm laughing, but it is considerably warmer inside the room than out.

I turn my head back to the seedy blowjob on screen. A soft sigh has just escaped my lips. I begin to caress my braless boobs through the dress. Yes. Yes you are indeed over dressed, Seren, the exhibitionist talks to me. Remove the dress and do what you came to do.

Knowing I'm being watched is now turning me on. I feel alive and full of wild feelings. I am safe, I am telling myself. Safe to unzip and step out of this pretence of who and what people think I am. Of whom I pretend to be.

The girl next door. Sweet, polite and innocent Seren. The pretty girl who rarely puts a foot wrong. She's every mothers hope for their sons. Yeah right. The superlatives went on and on. If only they knew what really lay and stirred deep inside of me. It scared and excited me, so what on earth would it do to them if the knew I was an exhibitionist at heart?

I stand and face the gloryhole. I'm now removing my dress. The man next door gasps loudly as he watches the girl next door shed her persona like a beautifully coloured snake shedding its skin.

Standing in only a pair of sheer black, lace top stockings and shiny black heels, he's just learnt I'm not wearing any underwear whatsoever. I flash him my shaven pussy and big boobs, before I sit back down on the bench and watch the blonde on screen sucking greedily on that big cock.

I slip a hand between my spread legs and begin to moan softly at the screen. Plea's to 'suck my cock, lass' reverberate from the gloryhole, but exhibitionism is a selfish act. It is for me, anyway. The man watching me, hoping for so much more, doesn't realise he is just a prop in my world. I only need him to watch me. Nothing more, nothing less. Just simply watch me.

The blowjob on screen appears to be reaching its climax. I'm playing with my shaven pussy and caressing my boobs, waiting eagerly to see that cum erupt either on the woman or in her mouth. I don't care which. I rub my clit and smooth my hand up and down my thigh. I love the silky-smooth feeling of stockings.

The eye is stretched wide at the gloryhole, staring at my pussy as I stroke and play with it. I'm moaning consistently now, but I love the feeling so much I don't want to cum yet. So I hurl myself towards the edge of an orgasm and then pull myself back.

A sigh of frustration comes through the gloryhole, and the cock on screen starts spewing out cum all over the woman's face. I start playing with myself again, but then the porn ends. I need to see the real thing.

"I'm ready to see your cock," I tell the man. His eye disappears and I hear shuffling noises behind the wall.

"Suck me off, lass!" The man begs breathlessly, pushing his cock through the gloryhole into my booth.

A sense of power comes over me. I've never been in such a situation before. No face or name to go with the cock. Just an invitation to satisfy it. I feel a combined rush of adrenaline and excitement and wrap my hand around the shaft. It's thick, not too long, but long enough. The head is already shiny and it's dark purple in colour, like it's ready to burst.

I begin stroking it slowly, taking my time as I take pride in the man's groans on the other side of the wall. His cock looks way older than me. It doesn't look like the cocks I've seen on guys my own age. This I realise is exciting me even more, that I have an old man's cock in my young hand.

"How old are you?" I ask, rubbing my thumb across the tip, smearing precum all over the sensitive gland.

"A lot older than you, lass!" The man grunts. Suck it! Make me cum!"

"How old are you?" I repeat the question with a giggle.

"What difference does it make? You came for cock, didn't you?"

"I'm twenty-two. I wanna know how old you are before I take you in my mouth."

The man groans as soon as he hears me reveal my age. "I'm fifty-eight. Now please get your pretty young mouth around my cock, lass!"

It isn't an order. Which is good because he is in no position to demand anything from me. Feeling further empowered, I squat down in my heels, stockings and bra and begin licking the tip of his cock. I can taste precum. I smile and taste some more.

As the man groans against the wall. I start sucking on his length. He's no longer a prop. I've entered his world and I'm going to make him cum, just like the blonde woman did to that cock on screen.

Knowing I'm sucking off a man old enough to be my father, a man actually older than my father, has me rubbing my pussy as I do it. Disappointingly, he doesn't last very long. I hear a bang on the wall and then a deep groan. It happens so quickly I'm suddenly feeling warm cum being pumped to the back of my throat.

I don't mind swallowing cum. It's not exactly appetising but it's not gross either. I instantly start swallowing what's being fired into my mouth. It's warm, thick and salty. It's dirty and exhilarating. As soon as he stops cumming in my mouth the man is thanking me and his cock is gone.

I feel lost for a moment. I'm trying to get my head around the fact that a total stranger, who I haven't seen properly, apart from his eye and cock, has just watched me masturbate, felt me sucking on his cock before cumming in my mouth, and now he has gone. Only the taste of him remains.

I shrug and put another two pounds into the machine. This time I select a girl around my age getting it on with two super fit guys. Their hot muscular bodies have me spreading my legs and rubbing my clit again. Needing more, I gently flick my nipples in unison with flicking my clit.

I notice another eye at the gloryhole watching me, or is it the man returning? I doubt it and start putting on a show for my latest voyeur. Turning my body slightly towards the gloryhole, I pretend I haven't noticed the man as I start probing myself with two fingers.

Suddenly I hear voices, whispering voices. There's a noise behind the wall and I'm convinced there's two men at the gloryhole, taking it in turns to watch me. It's more than I can take. I'm so turned on I squeeze my nipples and rub my clit until I climax.

The video hasn't even reached the intercourse yet, the girl on screen is on her knees playing with two cocks, but I've seen enough. As my orgasm subsides it takes the exhibitionist with it. I'm instantly reminded of the seedy dump I'm in.

The men on the other side of the wall are chuckling excitedly through the gloryhole, as I stand up in my stockings and heels with my boobs exposed. I scramble for my dress and hear the men complaining as I pull the dress over my head and grab my coat.

A cock appears through the gloryhole but I'm not interested now. I need to get out of here. I put my coat on and sling my bag over my shoulder. I've seen and done enough. Flicking my long brown hair out of my coat, I take a deep breath and unlock the door.

The hallway is now empty, except for two tall men who seem to be expecting my departure. They look to be in their late forties. Threatening and not threatening at the same time. Its a strange unexplainable feeling.

"Do you fancy watching a movie with us?" The shaved headed one grins at me. "I'm Jay."

"In the main room," the dark-haired one adds, putting his arm around my shoulders, turning me towards the double doors. "You can call me Alfie. What's your name?"

"Se... Ser... Seren." The anxious stutter is back.

"A pretty name for such a pretty lady," Jay chuckles.

I don't seem to be able to speak or protest after stuttering my name. I'm lost for words and actions, hoping one of the security staff will appear and save me. Alfie removes his arm from my shoulders and opens the door to the main cinema room. He walks in and Jay ushers me to follow. He quietly closes the door behind us and then I'm led down the steps between the centre and right aisles.

The cinema is dark, just like any cinema you'd visit to watch a Hollywood blockbuster, except this is no Odeon. It's no more than a third of the size. It's smelly and the carpets beneath my heels feel thick and grubby. I can see heads turning to look at us as I'm led in the middle of the men into the centre seating area.

The row is empty. Alfie stops in the middle of it and tells me to sit. I don't know what to make of the situation as he removes my coat and places it on the empty seat next to him with my handbag. The three of us sit and I suddenly become fully aware of the sex on the big screen in front of us. We're literally sat one row back from the very front.

I look at the movie and realise it's a vintage one. The 80's cinematography and music, the hairstyles and clothing, it sticks out a mile. My adrenaline is now flowing. I feel like I'm on the worlds scariest rollercoaster about to set off for that sky-high climb to the top.

"Relax and watch the movie," Jay smiles. "We won't let anyone else touch you. You have my word."

"You have my word to," Alfie adds.

Neither men are reassuring me. They won't let anyone else touch me? So they intend on touching me themselves? My heart is racing. I tense and squeeze the arm rests as I stare at the screen.

Simultaneously, they each put a hand on me. Left and right leg, they start smoothing my stocking clad thighs. I'm now gripping the arm rests tightly and I can feel my heart pumping hard. My breath has increased considerably, and I'm noticing I'm also aroused.

A few minutes has passed with Jay and Alfie having only rubbed the top of my thighs, their hands move inside and I feel my legs being pulled further apart. I'm biting down on my lower lip, trying to keep my breathing calm.

One of the security staff appears next to Jay on our right. He's walked quietly in the dark along the row to reach us. We all look up at his dominance as he looks only at me.

"Are you ok?" he asks firmly. I look into his eyes; he's offering to save me before the rollercoaster sets off. Once it does I'll have no option but to ride it.

The men move their hands from my legs and time appears to have have paused, waiting for my answer. I'm staring at the security guy. I'm thinking no I'm not ok, I shouldn't be here. I should be home in the boring safety of my parents house. It's a Tuesday evening, I should be out running or socialising with a friend.

Despite all my reasons for why I should not be in this seedy dump, watching porn with two strangers intent on doing unthinkable things to my young body, I find myself nodding to the security guy.

"Yes, yes I'm ok. Thank you for asking."

Seren99
Seren99
95 Followers
12