Curiosity Leads me to a Seedy Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, I'll leave you to enjoy the movie."

The security guy leaves me deep down in the front of the adult only cinema. Alone in the darkness with two men who'd coaxed me to be there when I was in fact leaving. Those two men beside me grin and put their hands on my thighs once more. The rollercoaster clunks, the chain is pulling me out towards that steep climb, leaving me to scold the exhibitionist for answering the security guy for me, for us.

"We will look after you," Alfie whispers in my left ear, but there's an air of cynicism about his demeanour as he pulls my thigh to the side of my seat.

"You have a very sexy body," Jay now whispers in my right ear. "You brighten this place up," he adds and pulls my thigh to the other side of my seat.

I'm now sat with my legs spread as far as the chair will allow. I stare at the woman on screen, entangled in a sixty-nine with a guy. The cheesy music is drawing me into my own porn movie as my brain processes the visual information coming from the screen, and the physical information coming from my body.

The men brush their finger tips up and down the inside of my thighs. They've done this before I'm thinking, as they work in sync. We're watching the movie on the screen as the men slowly brush the hem of my dress up as far as it can go.

My lace stocking tops are revealed. The men sigh and flip the hem up my tummy, exposing my hairless pubic mound. I squeeze the arm rests tighter still. I can't squeeze them any tighter, I don't have much strength left. Jay is now gently stroking my outer pussy lips. He breaths a faint chuckle. I'm soaking wet and gasping as quietly as I can.

Alfie strokes his fingers back down my thigh. This continues for a few moments before they swap over. Neither inserts a finger or introduces themselves to my clit. They softly and patiently take it in turns to touch the outside of my pussy and stroke inside my thighs, working me up until I'm powerless to do anything but beg them to do more.

Leaning their shoulders closer to me, I feel their free hands cup under my boobs through my dress. Inhaling a deep breath, I lick my bottom lip in anticipation and fear before exhaling under control.

Their big hands start to knead my boobs through the red material of my stretchy dress. Are they telepathic or something? I'm wondering as they rub their thumbs over my hard nipples. I daren't look down to see but I know my nipples are protruding through the dress, because I'm not wearing a bra. The easy access was intended for my benefit.

I don't know if I just started it or if I'd being doing it for some time, but I notice I'm slowly rubbing my arse into the seat. My breathing is audible and my eyes feel funny as the screen becomes slightly blurry. Are they glazing over as these men erotically arouse my body?

I have no idea where I am on the rollercoaster, but I know what's about to happen as the men tuck their fingers inside my dress at my cleavage and start stretching the material towards them.

I'm squirming in my seat as more and more of my cleavage is exposed. My nipples spring free and I'm gasping. They keep pulling and stretching the front of my dress until my full areola are exposed and my big tits bounce free. I exhale a deep, excited breath and the men chuckle quietly to each other across my exposed, young body.

My pussy is on fire between my legs, desperate to be penetrated by one of the fingers that keeps revisiting my outer lips and wetness. My tits and rock hard, sensitive nipples are on display, screaming to be fully fondled and sucked on, but the men are in no rush to answer my body's calls. Instead, they leave my tits alone and take my hands. My eyes widen as they pull them across their bodies and down into their laps.

"We're just going to get a little more comfortable," Jay tells me. "You have an amazing body by the way, Seren."

"You have fantastic tits," Alfie informs me.

My hands relax in their laps as they thrust their hips out of their seats and unbuckle their belts. The jangling of buckles amplifies, along with the sound of their zippers and jeans being yanked downwards. I'm still watching the screen and breathing heavy when they put my hands on their cocks.

I know what they want and I realise I want it to. I curl my fingers around their hard shafts and hold them firmly in my hands. I'm buzzing that I have two big cocks in my grasp. Instinctively, I begin to move my hands up and down. I'm stroking two strangers in a dirty adult only cinema. What would my parents, family and friends think?

The men are groaning quietly as they reach for my tits again. They start fondling one each as I'm giving their cocks a gentle handjob. They pinch and flick my nipples and suddenly I hear movement behind me. People are clambering over the seats, descending over the rows to get a closer look at the live porno taking place in the second row.

I'm aware of at least two men now sitting directly behind us. Jay slips from his seat and gets on his knees between my legs. I gasp as Alfie drops his head into my chest and starts to greedily suck on a nipple. His other hand comes across my body and he is now sucking on my tits whilst groping them. His actions grow hungrier and I can feel his cock throbbing in my hand.

Jay lifts my legs onto his shoulders and pulls my arse closer to the edge of the seat. I feel trapped as the rollercoaster reaches its seemingly never-ending ascent to the top. The fear and adrenaline one feels at that point, looking around at the shrunken world below, is now coursing though my body.

I'm now gasping and moaning as Jay starts licking my pussy with the flat of his tongue. He spreads my outer and inner lips and tastes my juice. He's groaning into my young slit as his friend Alfie feasts on my young tits. I don't want to do anything but lay there and enjoy the fear and excitement that has well and truly overwhelmed me.

The rollercoaster descends that first steep curve, I'm heading straight for the first loop, only I'm not screaming, I'm sighing and moaning as Jay starts to flick my clit with his tongue.

Alfie stands with one knee on his seat. He's grabbing and turning my head towards him. I don't need any further guidance. I open my mouth and accept his length. It's my turn to suck greedily on something of his, as he gently fucks my face.

"Can we touch her?" A voice from behind asks.

Alfie looks into my eyes with a dirty grin. I give him the nod. "You can play with her tits," he tells them whilst looking at me.

I close my eyes and concentrate on what Jay is doing to my pussy. He's now fingering me with two thick digits while he spreads my pussy lips and teased my clit with his tongue. I need and try to buck my hips but I'm too restricted.

Two hands come over my shoulders and down to my tits. One is a big black hand the other is caucasian. I'm moaning wildly now as four men use my body. Four older men are using my young body. Fuck!

I'm panting crazily now as my orgasm approaches it's boiling point. I'm struggling to suck Alfie's cock, so he holds my head and starts to fuck my throat. The hands on my tits aren't being very kind either. It adds to the build up of my orgasm as they squeeze my soft flesh hard and pull harder on my erect nipples.

"Um! Um! Um! Um! Um!" My screams are muffled by Alfie's cock using my mouth. I'm climaxing in the cinema.

Jay stands up chuckling and stroking his cock, proud of his achievements. Alfie pulls his cock out of my face and slaps it against my cheek.

"Bend over the seat, Seren. It's time you got fucked!" Jay smirks.

I do as I'm told without a moment of hesitation, although I move slowly as the aftershock waves from my orgasm begin to fade. I'm now on my knees facing two other strangers.

"Hang your big tits over the back of the chair, Seren," the black guy tells me, using my name as if he knows me. I guess none of them will forget me after this. Seren the young woman who ventured curiously in to an adult cinema. My mother would be heartbroken; my father would disown me.

I lift myself higher and the black guy grabs my dangling tits and pulls them over the back of my chair. Alfie starts chuckling while Jay rubs his thick cock into the back of me.

"Fucking arse on you, Seren!" he hisses. "Do you like anal?" he now chuckles.

"No!" I shout over my shoulder at him. That's a line if crossed I know I'll scream for help.

The four men laugh before Alfie and Jay promise me they won't force anything. Jay then sinks his cock into my pussy. It's a long, deep, thick insertion that does force me. It forces me to grab that bar on the rollercoaster, or in this case, the back of my chair.

The two men who are now in front of me, behind my chair, are taking great delight in playing with my hanging tits while one handedly freeing their cocks. The black guy is first to push himself forwards and get me to take his cock in my mouth.

Jay starts pounding me from behind and more people start making their way towards us. Alfie waves them back and the security guy lingers in the aisle. Those men grunt and complain before either returning to their seats or leaving.

I'm now on my knees on the chair, bent over it while a black guy fucks my mouth and Jay fucks my pussy. He's groaning I'm tight while the black guy hisses I'm a hot slut. Alfie and the other caucasian guy just stand in front and to the side of me, stroking their cocks as they wait their turns.

I can feel my tits bouncing off the back of the chair as Jay fucks me as hard and as deep as possible. I know I'll be moaning out another orgasm soon, but now, the black guy is grabbing both sides of my head.

"Here it comes, Seren! Get ready to swallow my cum you sexy, young slut!"

Before his sentence finishes I feel a thick jet of cum splash the back of my throat. I don't swallow it. I'm waiting for him to finish cumming in my mouth first. Someone grabs and squeezes my tits while the black guy holds my head firm and grunts his thick, warm load into my mouth.

He's pulling back now and his cock pops out of my face. There's so much cum pooling in my mouth I quickly swallow it before it runs out at the sides. The black guy thanks me for an awesome blowjob then leaves us.

His friend, companion or whatever he is to the black guy, steps up and puts his cock in my mouth. Not as brutal as the black guy, he's letting me suck him off at my own pace.

Jay is still grunting behind me, his cock is going so deep, showing me how much my vagina can actually stretch and take. I'm grabbing the chair once again as Jay rocks me back and forth. My mouth slides the along the cock in my mouth as he fucks me.

"I'm gonna cum!" Jay gasps, he's grabbing my hips now, pounding me in an upward angle.

He's stroking my g-spot and my pussy is clamping around his shaft. Together we start climaxing. This is so intense I drop my head and stop sucking cock. I need all my focus on what's ripping through my body.

This orgasm grips me like no other and I can feel Jay throbbing and twitching in the depths of my pussy. No! Not my pussy. My cunt! My young cunt has been destroyed by an older man, and now he's cumming deep inside me.

Suddenly everything has slowed right down. Jay steps away from me, leaving me empty and soaking wet as his cock is pulled from my warm hole. I'm now experiencing the sensation of warm cum sliding out of my pussy before it drips onto the seat.

Alfie quickly takes his place behind me while Jay zips and buckles himself back up. As soon as Alfie enters me I'm panting once more. He isn't as big as his friend but he's fucking me now just as hard as Jay did. My tits are bouncing off the chair again and what the fuck....?

My eyes close in shock and the left one starts stinging. The man in front of me is cumming over my face. It's hit me straight in the left eye and more cum is landing on my head and face. I can hear laughter around me before Alfie thrusts his cock deep inside me and starts adding his cum to the party.

I'm feeling so dirty and used right now, but I'm loving it. I start laughing with the men as Alfie pulls out of me. I'm feeling his seed slither out of my pussy as I try to flick cum out of my left eye. I'm handed a cloth of some sort by the guy who committed the act of splattering my face.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up and dressed, and then out of here." Jay says to me.

I'm now dressed and escorted out of the cinema by Jay and Alfie. I feel like a right cum dump, I'm also excited by what I've experienced here tonight.

"Don't stop, Seren," Alfie tells me. "Just walk straight out of here and get yourself home."

"We're here every Tuesday if you want some more fun. Maybe we can get a private booth together? The three of us." Alfie suggests with a chuckle.

I'm hurrying along the hallway in my heels, stinking of sex and cum. It's leaking down the inside of my thighs, into my lace stocking tops. If I do visit again I'll be sure to bring a clean, spare pair of granny knickers to soak up the cum.

"How was it?" The man who first greeted me asks. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

I'm out of the hallway, standing on top of the wooden staircase.

"Ur..." I can't answer his question. The answer is yes but I can't bring myself to say the word.

The man grins. "You did good for you first time, lass!"

"Lass?" I'm stunned. "It was... in the booth... on the other side of the wall?"

"Damn right it was... Seren! Relax, you got what you came for and I got what I wanted after meeting you for the first time. I hope it's not the last."

He's grinning at me as it sinks in that he watched me through the gloryhole before I sucked his cock and swallowed his cum.

"Next time I'll let you in for free. Don't be a stranger to this place, Seren. Please cum again."

I'm trotting down the old, wooden creaky stairs. I can hear the man chuckling from the top. I see the black door and push it open. I'm now running as best as I can in me heels, out of the arcade, back to the car park and home.

The rollercoaster has ended. The question I'm left with is... do I want to ride it again?

12