Curiosity Pt. 05

Story Info
Filming continues and two surprising stars emerge.
9.4k words
4.68
2.9k
8
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 11/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,687 Followers

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Lisa

Gary asked me to review and edit what he had written so far about us, and I was more than happy to do that. Honestly, I was super excited to be the first to read about us from his viewpoint. I was looking forward to reliving our experiences through his eyes.

The only thing that surprised me was the emotional side of things. I was increasingly worried about his inability to see how irresistible he was to Rachel, Tina, and me. I was beginning to think that he was letting us have sex with other people, not because it was fun, but because he felt he had to in order to keep us from leaving him. That devastated me until my continued reading made it clear that he was happy for us and sincerely wanted us to have these amazing experiences. Still, I worried and nearly stopped editing to have an emergency meeting with Rachel and Tina. I decided to read through everything so far before doing that. I was glad that I did.

I nearly cried in relief when I read of his epiphany while on the beach with me. The absolute truth is that Rachel, Tina, and I would do anything to make Gary happy and to keep his love. If that meant never having sex with anyone else, we would happily agree to that. We didn't need those other people, as fun as they are. We did need Gary, and none of us girls lost sight of that for a second.

His love for Rachel shone in his writing and made me feel so happy. I love her very much and know he does, too. His words showed me that his love for her is as deep and eternal as mine. What an amazing world we live in that among the billions of people on earth, three souls would find their way to each other and the love of a lifetime. And then there is Tina. Our petite ball of sexual energy and love. She is the catalyst to our joy. We were happy before we met her, but that pales compared to our happiness with her in our lives.

Outside of using the name Sara for Rachel (what was that about?) and minor punctuation and spelling errors, he did a remarkable job writing about our adventures. There was a gap, though. Gary couldn't be present for everything that happened.

For example, after our photo shoot on that second day, we fucked the poor man to exhaustion. Gary was out like a light when we three women got dressed for dinner. Our mild attempts at waking him proved fruitless. I wrote him a note before we left for dinner with Jen, Ken, and Scott. Zach and Trent were waiting when we left the room. I chided them again for not coming inside to wait.

Dinner was upbeat and fun. We got more than a little buzzed and decided that meeting back at our suite to swim in private was a great idea. The guys left us at our door and went to change. Tina, being the sexy little bundle of cuteness she is, suggested that we didn't need swimsuits since we had our own private pool. It will be no surprise to anyone who reads about our adventures that we agreed with her readily.

Rachel and I entered the bedroom to find Gary splayed out on the bed. We poked and prodded him, trying to wake him. He never woke, but he wrapped an arm around each of us and pulled us close. His soft sigh as he settled back into a deep sleep brought a tear to my eye. He never left any doubt about how he felt about us.

We really wanted him to wake up before too long. He needed to eat and wouldn't sleep well later if he slept much longer. I set an alarm on his cell phone, gave him a kiss on the cheek, and the two of us left him to his slumber. When the guys arrived, four naked women greeted them. The grins that lit their faces made it pretty clear that they were more than happy with the evening dress code.

Tina, Rachel, and I seemed to think alike and flirted like crazy. Rachel and I weren't looking to get laid, but getting things steamy was great fun. Rachel and I were building our anticipation for our porn debut. We definitely wanted to fuck our co-stars, and the anticipation was making me crazy with desire. I couldn't believe how amazing my life was. I'm living out fantasies beyond my wildest dreams, and when the fantasy is over, I have my love waiting for me.

It's all because of him. Gary has the arms that hold me, the heart that heals me, and the cock that owns me. Some women talk about being their own person, like their husband keeps them from that. I am my own person because Gary helped me to be that person. He makes me better in every possible way. You would think that would be enough, more than anyone could expect, but he doesn't stop there. He gave us the freedom to find and love Rachel and Tina. He lets me fly and never complains or asks for something in return. He takes joy in my happiness and loves me. I'll spend the rest of my life trying to give him the tiniest bit of what he gives me every day.

I hate that he thinks he's a seven or some shit like that. A number doesn't do him justice. Gary is stealthy-sexy. It sneaks up on you. When I saw it happen to Rachel, I understood why she also fell in love with him. Gary is a nice-looking man; if you saw him at a party, you would probably think the same. You wouldn't be getting wet or hyperventilating with lust. He's not some tall, dark, and handsome romance novel model. You would probably think he's a nice-looking guy, but that's about it. If you take a moment to talk to him, that viewpoint begins to change.

When you enter his space, suddenly, your eyes can't leave his soul-filled blue eyes. His kind smile and warmth make you want to snuggle in his arms. That's when you notice his arms, corded with muscle, stretching the sleeves of his polo shirt. His chest is broader than you thought and muscular. You start wondering what running your hands over his naked chest would be like.

Then, he moves, and it is so liquid and filled with grace it makes you wonder what dancing with him would be like. His deep voice is hypnotically sexy. You can't help yourself. You have to see. You look at his bulge and wonder if what you are seeing is soft; how fuckin big does it get? Then, your mind starts to think of ways to get it that way. You know, just to see. That's usually about the time either Rachel or I show up. Tina is a bit slower to pick up on things, but you can bet she'll be along shortly.

If we decide he wants you, then we make sure you get to see what it looks like hard and what it feels like. You should consider yourself lucky. Few women get the privilege of bedding my husband. Not because Rachel, Tina, and I are against it, we aren't. It's just that he rarely expresses an interest in anyone but his three wives. The three of us love to watch him show a woman how wonderful sex can be. We would like him to do it more often. I'm really proud of him for taking such good care of Jen.

Gary has done a really good job writing about our lives, but he tends to talk little about himself. I felt the need to set the record straight. There is a very good reason three beautiful women are head over heels in love with him, and it isn't hypnotism. Gary may not be movie-star gorgeous, but he is the sexiest man I've ever known. He's also the kindest and most loving, along with a ton of other things. So, now you know.

We drank, we swam, we flirted and kissed. Jen must have decided that this was too good an opportunity to waste in flirting. She had Ken's monster cock in her mouth and Scott's fat cock in her pussy when Gary joined us on the deck. He was dressed for exercise while the rest of us were borderline wasted and naked. He was grinning when he walked over to me. "Hey, Babe. Having fun?"

I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him. When we came up for air, we watched Jen get her brains fucked out for a few minutes. "How come you're wearing your gym stuff?"

He shrugged. "I need a good workout, then a bite to eat. In the future, we're gonna have to arrange for an IV drip of nutrients after you three finish with me. It could be a huge time saver."

I smiled because that's what he makes me want to do. "I don't know about Jen, but the rest of us are going to bed, to sleep, before long. We're filming scenes at the competition. You can sleep late if you want. It'll be just like the day we wandered around filming."

He winked at me, which I didn't get, then said, "Maybe I'll see you there."

He turned and left while I stood there confused. What was the wink about? He almost never does that."

About then, big old Zack spun me around and laid a lip lock on me that made my toes curl. Rachel was nearby doing the same with Trent. The two of us caught each other's eye and shared a wink of our own. Moments later, we were both on our knees, fists wrapped around their cocks. They were so nice and protected us in the hot tub. The least we could do was give them a nice blow job.

Zach had a very nice cock that was just a bit longer than Gary's, with a nice curve and a drop of pre-cum just begging my tongue to gather it up. I know Zach wanted to fuck me, and maybe that might happen, but not tonight. Tonight I sucked his cock with all the skill I could bring to bear. I wasn't trying to get him to cum fast, although he was certainly welcome to. I was trying to get him to cum hard. I wanted his eyes to roll back in his head and his hot jets of cum down my throat. Otherwise, I wouldn't feel like I was sincere enough in my thanks.

I devoured his cock, and he exploded in my mouth. Jet after jet of lovely cum filled my mouth until he was spent. I pulled his emptied cock from my mouth with a pop, and he fell back onto the lounge with a stunned look on his face. "Give me a minute and I'll return the favor."

I stood and grinned. "That wouldn't do at all. This was my way of thanking you for all you've done. You can't go thanking me back all willy-nilly. Anyway, I need to go to sleep. I'm sure that we'll have the chance to thank each other profusely soon."

His answering smile showed the real man behind the stoic facade he wore at work. He is quite likable and very hunky. "I look forward to thanking you long, hard, and deep, Lisa."

I'll admit I almost changed my mind about going to bed to sleep. I really needed to sleep, though, and there was no sense in being a sexual glutton. Tina was already in bed when Rachel and I joined her. The three of us snuggled and were soon in dreamland.

The phone alarm woke us up in the morning. I was surprised that Gary wasn't in bed. I checked my phone and found the text he had left me. He had woken early and had gone to breakfast. His text ended with the sentence, "See you at the show," and a winking emoji. He was really making me wonder. Whatever he was up to, I knew it would be fun.

Rachel and I showered quickly and threw on shorts and T-shirts. We would be changing into our acting clothes shortly, so getting ready didn't take much time. Tina got in the shower as we were leaving. She was quiet this morning, which was very unusual for her. I mentioned it to Rachel as we walked down the hall, and we agreed to talk with her as soon as we got the chance.

An hour later, Rachel and I were sitting in the theater, front row, center stage, watching stripper after stripper strut his stuff. It was exciting, and we drew a lot of attention. Many of them focused on us from the beginning. Variations on lap dances and the rubbing of barely covered erections on our bodies had us both horny as hell. I'm sure that Jen got plenty of footage.

Fortunately, we were there for the finals and weren't overwhelmed with dancers. Five guys strutted their stuff and got us horny. The sixth guy was something entirely new. He was wearing a black body stocking and a full black hood. He looked like a sleek and dark ninja. The body suit and hood were skintight. His muscles undulated through the silky blackness. He moved like a panther on the hunt. Rachel and I couldn't see his eyes, but neither of us doubted the prey he had selected. As he began to move toward us, his body in languid flow, and every inch of him so fucking hot and enticing. I've never had such a strong reaction to a man's body. I knew at that moment.

His twists and powerful movements made it seem like he was offering us an escape from his intentions. Before either of us could even consider the idea, he was right, fucking, there! His silken-clad body rubbed against me so deliciously. Before I could catch my breath or my out-of-control lust, he was between my legs and rubbing his hard cock against my panty-covered crotch. It was all I could do to fight the urge to wrap my legs around him. He spun away and paid Rachel the same attention that he did me.

When he stepped back to continue his dance, Rachel and I both were panting with desire. He danced for us while gradually revealing his body. The sleeves went first, then his chest and wonderful abs were revealed. The leggings went next, then the trunks, leaving him so very obviously erect in the strange thong he was wearing. The thong had a long pouch that stretched to fit. His cock was covered in black silk so tight it looked painted on. I was drooling to get his cock in my mouth. I could have given a fuck about the filming, the show, or much of anything else. My entire focus was on the magnificent man in front of me.

He moved between my legs again and began to dry hump me torturously. He was going to make me cum by rubbing his cock against me. I needed to kiss him desperately. "Take that mask off, Gary, and kiss me."

The mask flew away, and his mouth captured mine. That was the final straw. I came my ass off. Things got a bit out of the event planner's control after that. While I basked in the afterglow, Rachel peeled that silk off his cock and enveloped it with her wanton mouth. It didn't take me long to join her. The two of us sucked his cock until he blew his load in my mouth. I happily shared it with Rachel while my husband stood tall and commanding, leaving no doubt in anyone's mind that he had caught his prey, and they were his.

The applause was deafening. Rachel and I sprang to our feet and clung to him, both of us so happy and proud of him. Our eyes shimmered with tears of love for our wonderful man. He hadn't been satisfied to hang out and wait. He worked hard to become a stripper and did it for us. It was so typically Gary and so very wonderful.

The judges didn't see it quite the way the crowd did. Gary came in second. As far as Rachel and I were concerned, Gary blew all of them away. All the guys who did this shit for a living got schooled by the newbie, and it was glorious.

Gary turned in time to catch Tina as she leaped into his arms. "You did it, Baby! You were amazing! I want to fuck you so hard right now!"

She laid a kiss on him that had his cock swelling again. When she paused to take a breath, she grinned at him mischievously. "Did our little trick work?"

I gave her cute butt a smack. "If you mean that Rachel and I didn't have a clue Gary was going to strip, I will have to say yes. Outside of that, no. When I saw him move and my body responded, I knew it was Gary. Nobody makes my body sing like he does."

Gary had to go back onstage to get his trophy and various swag. Several club owners tried to offer him contracts to perform at their clubs, but he smilingly waved them off. Jen gathered everyone up, and we made our way to the movie set. Gary poured some water down his throat while Jen did her thing. She approached us, grinning. "That was so fucking hot. Uhm...Gary, would you consider being in my film? I would really like to use your performance in the movie."

Gary shrugged. "Sure, if it helps."

Jen nodded. "Uhm...well, that being the case...and you all looking so hot together...would you mind if I filmed the three of you, now... Fucking?"

Instantly, Rachel and I had our hands and lips on him. We may have influenced his decision just a little. He didn't actually say yes. It was more of a moan as we pushed him onto the bed. Jen ran to her cameras, and our world shrank to the bed that held us. We forgot the rest of the world existed as Gary fucked us, and we fucked each other to glorious ecstasy. As we lay in the afterglow, I promised myself we would find a way to get Tina involved. I had an idea and decided to share it with Jen just as soon as I got my breath back and my legs working again.

Poor Tina tried to get comfortable on a director's chair while masturbating furiously. It wasn't working for her. She needed dick, and I knew how to handle that little problem. Jen had stepped away from her cameras and was watching the three of us closely. I motioned for her to come over, and when she bent down, I whispered my idea into her ear. She was so fucking happy she jumped up and down before running to her crew and setting things up.

Jen subtly told Zach and Trent what was planned. I loved that Zach came over and verified things with me before adopting his role in our little passion play. I watched as he talked quickly with Trent, then the two of them turned their focus on Tina. Zach turned to Trent, "It looks like we have a sneaky little pervert watching our actors."

The two of them quickly towered over Tina, "You're trespassing, and you're going to jail!"

The look of shock on her face was fucking hilarious. Zach gave her tits a squeeze. "Of course, if you would care to do a little trading, we might be able to overlook your crime. "

Trent squeezed her cute little ass. "Yeh, we're all about some trading." Tina melted immediately. She shot me a huge grin and mouthed, "I love you," before adopting her new role as a voyeur slash criminal, trading sex for freedom.

She sure had the innocent girl act down pat. They 'forced' her onto her knees and took turns stuffing their cocks down her throat. She slobbered over their cocks for a while before they tossed her on the bed and went to town on her. She looked so damned hot with a dick in her mouth and another in her sweet little pussy. She writhed on the bed as the two men shot their cum on her belly and chest. She dredged some from her tit with her finger and sucked it from her finger with a look of innocent joy on her face. That part alone was epically hot.

Jen kept the cameras rolling for another five minutes while Zach and Trent kissed her and caressed her body. Their affection for her was obvious, and closed out the scene on a sweet note. Jen decided that everyone needed a break for the day. Tomorrow, she would film the big scene between the two strippers and the two wayward wives on vacation.

After everything that had happened during filming so far, I expected she would be doing a bit of re-writing for the closing scene. The foursome she had originally planned seemed a bit pedestrian, considering the scenes that had already been filmed. I also got the distinct impression that Jen was horny as hell and wanted a turn getting nailed to a bed.

I had a talk with Ken and Scott while she began putting equipment away. I had zero problems convincing them to seduce her. It was pretty funny, really. Jen didn't catch on right away. The two strippers approached her and tried to make contact. Jen was so focused on her tasks that she dodged them both, totally clueless about their intentions. Finally, the two men trapped her between them. Scott stopped any talking she might attempt by kissing her passionately. She melted in his arms and was easy pickings after that.

Gary and Rachel joined me to help collect a rather lethargic Tina. The four of us headed out the door. Jen was busy getting her brains fucked out. I figured we would see her a bit later.

We relaxed in the pool for a while back at the suite before snuggling in bed. It had been a full and very satisfying day. The warmth of the ones I love against me was so blissfully comforting that I was out in no time at all.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Rachel

I'm so tickled that Gary and Lisa asked me to write down a few things from my viewpoint. I read what they both had written, and I will admit I cried. I can know things in my heart, like that they love me, for example, but seeing it in writing, straight from their hearts, overwhelmed me. I don't know why it affected me the way it did. They've both told me of their love so many times, and I know it's true. I guess a little `part of me has always felt like I was like the dessert to the meal that was their love. I was welcome and very much appreciated, but dessert just the same.

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,687 Followers