Curiosity Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We do have so much fun. Lisa, Rachel, and Gary are marvelous lovers. Give me any one of them, or any combination of them, and I'll have the best sex of my life. It's not just the sex, though. I cannot describe the love and contentment I feel when one of them holds me.

So, now you know a little more about me and how I feel about my three loves. I can't wait to introduce them to my family. It will be so much fun. Daddy's gonna love Lisa and Rachel. I expect Mom will be drooling over Gary. I'll have to give my siblings some thought. I have a feeling that Gary, Lisa, and Rachel are really going to like my family.

Let's see. We finished the movie and were back at the suite. I was sore and tired. I also had four men making over me, massaging my body, and treating me like a fucking princess. It was so awesome I never wanted it to end. The morning light and Gary's soft endearments informed me that it had ended some time ago. I opened my eyes and was captured by his. "Good morning, beautiful. I love you."

I grinned and pulled him into a hug. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. "Take me to the bathroom, please."

He made a production out of grunting his way to his feet, but I knew he could carry me around easily. His body is so defined with muscle, and he moves with such grace. He feels so warm and sexy. I love to feel his muscles move as he carries me.

I started kissing and nipping at his neck as he carried me. When he set me onto my feet in the bathroom, I squeezed his cock. After that, talking him into showering with me was easy. We worked out an equitable trade. He washed my body while I sucked his wonderful cock. I got clean and got my morning protein shot. He got a goofy smile on his face. Everyone wins!

Today was our last full day at the resort. We hurried to get breakfast so we could spend the day doing fun stuff. The four of us left the resort to explore and shop. Gary rented us a taxi for the day, which turned out to be a Toyota van of a style we don't get in North America. We had acres of room and ended up buying a bunch of stuff for the house. Lisa, Rachel, and I snuck off on our own for a while and bought some fun swimsuits. Gary was in for a surprise!

We packed as much as we could when we returned to the resort. We wanted to have fun that evening and didn't want to have to frantically pack in the morning. I suspected we would be a bit hungover when we left for home.

Having done all we could, it was time for the pool. Gary stretched his swim trunks wonderfully when he saw us in our new swimsuits. All three were in the style of Wild Weasel and never intended for public view. Gary's erection looked painful. I offered to pull it out and apply saliva to ease his discomfort, but Lisa and Rachel grabbed me before I could do anything and tossed me into the pool. My devious mind went to work on a plan for a little payback later when they least expected it.

I was having visions of both of them tied to the bed while I edged them for hours when Jen came out to join us. "I've got the preliminary edit done. There's still a lot of editing to do, but it is viewable. I was thinking we could watch it together after dinner."

Of course, we were all about that. We really didn't have enough room in the living area for everyone. Jen called the guys and told them to meet us at the studio. It was a great idea. There was plenty of room, video equipment, and places to lie down comfortably. Once we got there, we contacted room service and ordered enough food and alcohol to feed a family of five for a year (assuming the kids were old enough to drink).

We snacked and drank while Jen set things up and started the video. "There aren't any titles or credits yet. I'll take care of that in post. That reminds me, I need porn names for everybody. Maybe we can brainstorm some after the movie."

Lisa suggested Cutey Puss for me. I jumped on her and tickled her until she begged for mercy. I rolled off of her and raised my hand like I was in elementary school. "Gary should be Hunky Bigcock! Lisa can be Ima Tightpussy, and Rachel can be Schoolmarm Hotty!"

Rachel grabbed me and held me down while Lisa tickled me. I pretended I was pissed when Rachel made her suggestion. "How about we call you Red On The Head Like The Cock On A Poodle?"

Jen was laughing for some reason. "That one might be a bit long. Now, do you want to watch this or not?"

Immediately, Lisa, Rachel, and I sat up, lined up next to each other, with our legs crossed meditation style. Our faces took on a studious look. Our eyes were laser-focused on the big monitor hanging on the wall.

Jen chuckled. "Hell, if I had known I could get you to do that, I surely would have done it long ago."

The opening scene started. We watched as Lisa and Rachel explored the resort and met Ken and Scott. The heat was a slow build. I figured people would find this movie much more erotic than the usual quick jerk ones. Lisa, Rachel, and I thought that the way Jen built the desire between the actors was hot as hell.

When the oral sex scene came on, Lisa and Rachel got that gleam in their eyes. They quickly moved over to Ken and Scott and began to re-enact the scene. Gary chuckled and said, "Lisa, Rachel, behave so we can watch the movie. You can suck all the cock you want later."

That was a bit hypocritical of him because, as he said that, he was laying back with his hands behind his head and his cock in my mouth. I didn't see the sense in arguing the point. I think it's bad manners to talk with my mouth full.

Lisa and Rachel stuck their tongues out at us but stopped sucking. They did remain where they were, with cock in hand, waiting for an opportune moment to suck them again. They were watching us surreptitiously. When I took Gary's cock back in my mouth, they both copied my move. Gary, being Gary, didn't take long to figure that one out. "Oh, I see. You want to play that game?"

He grabbed Jen's ankle and pulled. "Jen, would you mind sitting on my face, please?"

I thought Jen was going to pull a hamstring when she leaped into action. She was straddling his head and lowering her pussy on his face before the second hand could move. I decided that my pussy needed to be on Gary's cock and did my cowgirl thing. It was super awesome to grind on his cock while Jen kissed me.

Not to be outdone, Lisa got on her hands and knees and waved at Zach. He grinned at her. She pointed at her pussy while raising an eyebrow. He moved behind her and slid his big cock into her pussy. Her mouth went back onto Ken's cock. Rachel adopted her strategy and was soon being pounded from behind by Trent with Scott's cock in her mouth.

I kind of lost track of things for a while because Gary was making me cum so good. I came so hard that I fell off his cock. Jen was on it like she was shot from a cannon. I took a moment to look at my wives. They were cumming like crazy with cock in their asses and pussies. The movie played on, but I don't think anyone remembers watching more than the first few minutes.

When the four of us cried uncle and left for bed, Jen was busy being taken by the four men and rapidly fading from all the orgasms. It was an amazing last night at the resort. As much fun as we had, I was ready to go home. I wanted to settle into domestic bliss with my loves.

The next morning, Zach and Trent escorted us to the airport. Customs took all of a second because they pretty much don't care what you leave with. We had some time to kill and had the private terminal to ourselves. I took Zach's hand, then grabbed Trent's as well. "I need a security escort to the pilot's lounge, please."

I led them through the lounge door and spotted the bed against the wall. I also spotted two pilots doing paperwork, but I didn't let that slow me down. It was super fun to fuck both of them in front of the pilots. The pilots seemed to enjoy the show. I base that assumption on the fact that both of them masturbated furiously and made a hell of a mess on their paperwork.

Fortunately, the lounge had a shower. I really didn't want to carry the fuck funk with me all day. The plane was ready when we returned to the group. All of us girls took turns kissing Zach and Trent. We were going to miss them.

By the time we finally arrived home, all we wanted was something to eat, a relaxing beverage, and sleep. Jen had decided there needed to be a movie premier party at True Colors. She was going to let us know when. I'm sure that will be an adventure, too, but right now? Right now, I want to love and be loved by Gary, Lisa, and Rachel, then I want to see what fun tomorrow will bring. We'll stay in touch.