Curiosity Satisfied

Story Info
Something she wanted to try. Surprising result.
3.6k words
4.09
51.8k
53
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jmm999
jmm999
889 Followers

Contents:

British English spelling and grammar throughout.

A slightly different take on a well-worn theme.

***

Curiosity satisfied

Lucy and I are both twentythree, and have been married just over a year. She is five foot nine to my six foot one. We're both blonde, and make quite an imposing couple. She has big breasts and hips, which I love; artists would call her Rubenesque. Our sex life is fantastic and we do everything except anal. Pity, because I've always wanted to try that. Still, it's not the end of the world.

One night after dinner, she sprung a question on me.

"Ever thought of swinging?" she asked.

"Not really. You give me everything I need."

(OK, that was not quite true.)

"But it wouldn't be about we need; it would be about what we want. Just the experience of trying someone different."

"And this is something you want is it?"

"Well it's not worth falling out over. If you're not interested, I'll forget all about it. But, yes, it is something I do fancy trying . . . if you agree."

"Do you have anyone particular in mind?" I asked.

"I thought we might try swapping with Marcus and Fran."

"Ah, got it! You want to try a black man."

She thought about it. Lucy and I have never told each other lies, and I knew I would hear the truth now.

"Yes Dave. I fancy having sex with a black man."

"You've discussed this with them?"

"Fran and I have discussed it yes; she fancies you."

"I never knew."

"Why would you? We were sharing a bottle of wine and the conversation kind of drifted that way."

"So what does Marcus think about all this?"

"He knows nothing about it. Fran is discussing it with him tonight, as we speak. But if they can't agree, or if you don't want to, it will not happen. No way either of us would ever cheat."

I wasn't sure I liked the sound of it at first. But thinking it through, she's had worse ideas. Sex with Fran might be good fun. And Marcus might well be thinking the same thing about Lucy.

"Well no doubt you two schemers will get your heads together again soon. Tell her I'm willing to talk it over with Marcus. If he's interested."

Marcus is the same height as me; different skin colour of course, and I suspect more muscles. I've never seen him stripped for the swimming pool or anything, but he puts me in mind of an American basketball player. And Fran could hardly be more different to Lucy. She's short for a start, with dark brown hair and tiny breasts. Probably tiny everything come to that. I must admit the prospect of sex with her is intriguing. Perhaps we should try it.

"Fran is hardly my type babe."

"Of course she isn't. If you're going to have sex with another woman, there's not much point in doing with someone who looks like me, is there?""

"You're probably right. I've never given it much thought."

"Well that's the whole idea." Lucy continued. "Marcus is just the first one to spring to mind. We know him and Fran, so it's convenient. But this is all about a new experience. Bigger, smaller, hairier, bald. It has nothing to do with type; we already have that with each other."

"True."

"OK, that's not entirely true; I'm curious to try a big black cock. I've never even seen a black man naked."

"No porn?"

"I've never seen any porn."

Lucy has always been a bit on the naive side. She was a virgin when we married and it was a delight to coax her along the various pathways of sex. She found her footing easily and I'm proud of how she came out of her shell. And I know our relationship is rock solid. This revelation about trying another partner is something of a surprise. But her forthright way of dealing with it is typical of her.

We were about to go to bed when the phone rang. Lucy answered and covered the mouthpiece.

"It's Fran."

"Already?"

"You go on up love, I won't be long."

It would be nice to say our love-making was wilder than usual, but it's always great. After we'd done, it turned out there would be no need for me to discuss things with Marcus. He had agreed to give it a whirl. He was probably intrigued, thinking about Lucy's big breasts. So the decision on this venture would be mine alone. I suggested we sleep on it.

Over coffee next morning, I was the one to bring it up.

"You've never seen any porn?"

"None. It doesn't really appeal to me."

"So why the sudden interest in having a black man?"

"It's the differences mainly; the contrast of his skin and mine. The thought of passonately kissing a man with black lips and a black tongue."

"I think you'll find his tongue is pink."

"Whatever, you know what I mean."

"Anything else?" I asked.

"Of course!" she laughed. "I've only ever had sex with you. I want to try a big black dick. Fran says Marcus is huge! I can't imagine how she accommodates him!"

"So, should I be concerned about what the porn literature says about this?"

"I have no idea what it says." she replied.

"Once you've gone black, you never go back."

"That's silly! I'm talking about a one time thrill. I don't love Marcus, and I certainly don't want his babies. I thought this would just be a bit of fun, before you and I start a family. But if you're concerned, just say so. Fran and I have already agreed we're willing to abandon the idea."

"No, I'm not really worried, it's just something I read. If we try it, will this bit of fun be a one-off? Or do you envisage us adopting that lifestyle?"

"Actually Fran and I talked about that too. We thought if we're going to try it, the first time should be all night, in two different houses."

"All night?" I queried.

"Why not? If I fancy a piece of chocolate cake, I don't want just a nibble; I want a whole slice!"

"Or even two or three slices?"

"Exactly." she agreed.

"Then?" I prompted.

"Then the four of us could get together next morning and see if we want to continue with it. We could either call it a day, or try it again. Fran says that if we continue, Marcus quite likes the idea of all four doing it in front of each other. He called it 'same room fun'. But that would only come later, after our trial session."

"Hmm. Well I have something to finish off at work this morning, as you know. Then I'll be given next Friday afternoon off. So I'll think about it some more, and see you at lunchtime."

"Great!"

By midday I'd finished, and decided. I went home.

"I think you're right; we should give it a go. I take it Fran's on the pill."

"She is."

"Then, before we take the plunge, I have a couple of things I want agreement on. Rules if you like."

"Good. You're taking our bit of fun seriously"

I wasn't sure if that was sarcasm or not.

"I'm concerned about the embarrassment next morning."

"How do you mean?"

"Well, say the four of us are having, shall we call it, a debrief. You and Fran and Marcus are all excited at the prospect of doing it again. So, how do I say 'No more for me. Sorry, I didn't enjoy Fran at all'. See what I mean?"

"Oh, I hadn't thought of that. Do you have a solution?"

"Yes, we'll have breakfast on neutral ground, in a cafe. When we've eaten, we each take a piece of paper and a pen and write a tick or a cross. Fold the paper up and put it on a plate or something. One of us, doesn't matter who, opens them. If there's one cross - or more - we do not repeat the experiment."

"Sounds perfect. Well done!" she said.

"That way, each vote is secret. Later, spouses will probably tell each other. But no-one will know which of the other two voted against it. Hence no embarrassment. If the result is all ticks of course, we discuss doing it again."

"I'll tell them. I can't think why they would object."

"Also, the ladies should dictate how far they want to go." I added. "And nobody should do anything they don't do with their own spouse."

"Agreed. How much detail do you think spouses should tell each other, after?"

"You and I will divulge as much as we're comfortable with. Marcus and Fran? That's up to them."

Friday arrived. We'd agreed the girls should look sexy, but not slutty. After all, the experience was supposed to be with a neighbour, not a whore. We guys would be the ones to visit, and the girls would stay put.

"What do you think?" asked Lucy.

Her blouse was pale blue and more or less see-through. Her bra was the softest, most revealing she had, and flesh coloured. Plain skirt and low heels.

"Undies?"

She lifted her skirt. Just very brief panties. They almost looked like a thong on her generous hips. Nothing else.

"Fran and I agreed neither of us would wear stockings. We wanted to look normal, not tarty."

"Just what I was thinking. But have you shaved?"

She pulled her panties down to show me.

"I just trimmed them a bit." Lucy confessed. "I did under my arms as well."

She lifted her arms and went a bit pink. Her armpits were smooth, also pink.

"But I love all your pubic hair." I complained. "It took ages for it to grow in your armpits!"

"I'm sorry Dave, please don't be angry with me. It'll all grow back. I know you love all this earthy, hairy stuff. But most men don't."

She looked a bit tearful and I gave her a hug. I know she'd always indulged me by not shaving anywhere. She usually wore long sleeves;. Even standard short sleeves would not allow anyone to see under her arms; except in this blouse. Now I came to think of it, she only ever wore it for me. I could understand she'd prefer to look normal for Marcus. The last thing I wanted was for her to begin tonight's fantasy feeling uncomfortable.

"Hey it's ok." I said. "I'm the one who's a bit weird. You're right, it'll grow back."

She smiled.

A quick confirmation phone call and our big adventure was under way. I kissed Lucy goodbye and never saw Marcus' car on my way over. I grinned when Fran answered the door. She was also wearing a see-through blouse; but was braless. Not nearly as much under there as Lucy of course.

"Let me take your jacket." she said.

I automatically patted my pockets. One contained four of my old business cards and four pens for tomorrow's vote. I pulled out a small plastic bag with my toothbrush in.

"Should I put this in the bathroom?"

"Later." she said, and tugged me into the lounge. "I want to start right now. We've got all night upstairs."

The moment we got on the sofa I knew Lucy was right - it's all about the differences. Kissing Fran, and tangling tongues was very erotic. Nobody could love playing with big soft breasts more then me, and Fran was even smaller than I'd imagined. Hers were only a little bigger than Lucy's nipples. But I was immediately transported back to my teens. Playing kiss-chase with the girls. We'd all done our fair share of groping, but I'd never actually seen small ones up close. It was like fondling a teenager.

I'd love to say I made her nipples hard, but I'm sure they already were when she came to the door. She moaned and pushed my head down harder. I started to rethink my preferences. I could get used to tiny tits like this. I opened her shirt, and my mouth continued its journey south. As I slid my tongue into her navel, I pulled her skirt up above her panties. She lifted her bottom to make it easier and opened her legs. I kissed the waistband and her fingers played with my hair; the scent was incredible.

I'd never really thought about it but, if asked, I'd probably have said women all smell and taste pretty much the same. I has a vague idea black women might be more musky, though I'd never sampled one. But Fran had the most wonderful aroma. By the time I reached her pubic mound, my erection was enormous.

I kissed the cotton and stood up.

"Please don't stop!" she begged.

"Sorry. I have to get out of these jeans!"

I stepped out of them, and slipped out of my pants too. Fran sat up and took off her shirt. As I knelt between her thighs again, She flopped back across the sofa. Those miniature breasts never even wobbled. She grasped the top of her panties, but I pushed her hands away.

"No, I'll do that."

I wanted to kiss her through the material before exposing her. As I'd expected, the narrowest part was wet. A long dark line had seeped through the gusset.

I planted my lips right on the target and licked, making it wetter. Even through her panties, I knew she was shaved. I wondered if that was her usual state, or had she done it just for me? I gave her a little bite where I estimated her clitoris to be. She moaned louder. When she couldn't stand it any longer, I peeled them off. The gusset was reluctant to part from her, and stuck between her lips for a moment. I'd only got one leg out of her undies when she grabbed my head, and pulled my face into her cunt. She came ten seconds later, and I drank in her fluids. It was like a hand grenade going off. Then she just lay there panting and twitching, with her knickers dangling from one ankle.

When she recovered, she sat me on the sofa, got on her knees on the floor and grasped my dick with both hands.

"Oh my!" she said.

Her admiration of my tackle was a bit disconcerting. I didn't want her to start over dramatising. She looked as though it was the biggest she'd ever seen. Her look was reminiscent of a cheap porn star, and I couldn't help but wonder if Marcus had asked her to flatter me.

Those thoughts fled when she reciprocated; giving me an excellent blowjob. It was inevitable I would compare her to Lucy; that's what the differences are all about. I was sure she must be comparing me to Marcus. I decided there and then I did not really want Lucy's details tomorrow, because I didn't want to discuss Fran with her. These oral skills were out of this world.

She always knew the exact moment I was on the edge, and would take my dick out of her mouth. Then she'd lick my balls; at one stage even rimmed me. Sorry Lucy, better than you. When she'd paid me back for her orgasm, she stood up and gave the base one last squeeze. Then sat on me.

I've done that cowgirl position with Lucy, but again Fran was fantastic. She was tiny and light, and it was a joy watching her bounce up and down on me. Even her little titties managed some movement. She leaned forward to kiss me and whispered. Why whisper? There was no-one else here.

"When you're ready, let me finish you with my mouth. I want you to go down on me again."

I've never fancied tasting my own cum, so wasn't about to argue. A few minutes later, I lifted her off. She dropped to her knees again, engulfed me, and swallowed the lot. Then gripped the base with her finger and thumb, squeezed the last drop up, and licked it off.

To be honest, I'd have preferred a rest and a drink before servicing her a second time. It usually takes me thirty minutes to get another hard on, especially after getting sucked by a vacuum cleaner. But I set about her clitoris again willingly enough. I don't know if was the pale hairless pink, or her erotic smell, but very soon I was up again. This time, as soon as she had climaxed, I piled into her.

When my knees got uncomfortable, I gripped her by the hips and stood up. Fran squealed and wrapped her legs round my waist. Her hands snaked behind my neck and hauled me in for yet another spit-swapping kiss. I'm not saying Lucy would have been too heavy for me to do this, but it was certainly a first.

Later, we drank some wine, watched a tv film, and did it all again. I'd cum five times by the time we went to bed. I think Fran was into double figures. And I forgot to take my toothbrush up. Soon after midnight, I got another erection.

"I think this may well be the last!" I warned her.

She grabbed one hand and shoved it between her legs. I was about to finger her pussy when she pushed it further down, till I was into her buttocks.

"Do you want to do it up here?" she asked. "I've got some lubricant."

This was the one thing that Lucy and I never did. The thought of it hardened me further. But we'd agreed not to do anything we didn't do with each other. I hesitated.

"I know we said we shouldn't, but the woman is supposed to choose how far!"

She was persuasive. And, thinking about it, she and Marcus might also be breaking the rules. I didn't think Lucy would, but my first anal was very tempting.

"I'll go and get the lube anyway Dave. We don't have to."

But she was wrong of course - we did have to. I wasn't expecting to be surprised, but Fran's arse was so tight, my eyes bulged. First we did it classic doggy style. I was careful not to dig into her buttocks too hard, and leave any marks. Then we did it face to face with more kissing. Fran's knees were back by her ears, and the whole effect was more satisfying. I didn't even know a woman could have an anal orgasm. But I'm pretty sure she had two or three.

Next morning, we had one more anal session before we got up. We had snuggled up close all night with neither of us showering, or even brushing our teeth. And it felt great. While she was showering, I went and finally retrieved my toothbrush.

"Your turn." she said as she came into the bedroom, wrapped in a towel. "God, it stinks of sex in here!"

"You say that like it's a bad thing!" I retorted.

She flicked me with the towel. I beat a hasty retreat while she opened the windows.

We didn't say much on the way to Cathy's Cafe, known affectionately as Caff's Caff. We got in before Lucy and Marcus and I wondered if they were still hard at it.

"Perhaps I shouldn't say this," said Fran, "as the vote's supposed to be secret, but I hope we get four ticks."

"Me too."

The other two arrived, and we ordered breakfast. Nobody said much, but Marcus was trying to suppress a grin. Once we'd got our final coffees, I produced the cards and pens.

"Don't worry." I said. "The cards are all identical. Fold them into four when you've voted."

We found an empty sugar bowl and dropped the votes in.

"Who's going to draw?" I asked.

"Your idea mate." said Marcus.

I obliged. If we were going to repeat this, I would happy to start tonight!

"Here we go then. No moans and groans at the results."

"We had enough moans and groans last night!" said Marcus.

His grin was out in the open now. The third card unfolded was a cross. We paid the bill and left.

When we got home, Lucy went to the fridge and removed a jug of fresh orange juice.

"Pour one for me too, please?"

We sat at the breakfast bar sipping them. I didn't want to let on I knew that the cross was hers. It might imply Fran and I had colluded.

"It was me!" she said.

"OK. Want to tell me why?"

"It's my own fault of course. I did say I've never seen any porn."

"Well just tell me as much as you're comfortable with. That was what we agreed."

"I'll tell you everything. We started on the sofa."

I smiled and nodded.

"I gave him oral first but he didn't do that for me. He just fucked me here in the lounge. We watched a tv film and went to bed around eleven. We did it once more before midnight, and that was it."

It didn't seem the right time to describe what Fran and I had done. Or how many times.

"So, what was the problem then? Did he smell bad or something?"

I don't know where that came from.

"No, he smelled wonderful. He was gentle and attentive, and not a bad lover at all. The skin colour difference was everything I'd been hoping for."

"But?"

"It's that extra two or three inches that makes the biggest difference. He's much smaller than you!"

jmm999
jmm999
889 Followers