Curious

Story Info
A married man has his first gay encounter.
3.7k words
4.58
18.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dog_style
Dog_style
162 Followers

Ed woke up to his wife's alarm going off earlier than normal. They both stirred; Ed pulled her into a spoon resting his morning erection against her round panty-covered ass and playfully squeezing her breasts. He kissed her neck. Pam, his wife of 30 years moaned, "I wish I had time to take care of that. I have to be at the airport in 2 hours, I have to get ready." She turned and kissed him. "I love you, I'll be back Friday night; my body will be all yours! Anything you want!"

She went to get ready leaving Ed with a throbbing erection. When she got out, she found Ed stroking himself slowly. He ogled his wife's naked body. "My poor baby. Remember that fantasy you shared with me last week? If you get the chance, you should go for it. I want to hear about it if it happens!"

"And if you get the chance, I want you to fulfill your fantasy," Ed responded.

They had just finished a hot sex session the previous week. Ed had responded to Pam's request to cum on her face. They spoke afterward and shared some fantasies. Pam wanted to have a group of men masturbate and cum on her face. Pam was an absolute slut for cum.

Ed wanted to suck and be sucked by another man.

At the time they were fantasies, now they had each other's approval. Ed assumed they'd use that approval to excite them more during their upcoming masturbation sessions. He didn't anticipate anything coming from it.

Finally dressed, Pam reached in her nightstand, put her vibrator in her purse, cupped Ed's balls as she gave him a final kiss, grabbed her suitcase and left.

Ed pulled up some gay porn and fantasized it was his cock sliding in and out of the other man's mouth, that it was his mouth feeling the hot cum coat his tongue.

He was on the edge of orgasm when he stopped stroking. He scooped up the precum all over the head of his cock and licked his fingers clean. That's the closest he ever came to tasting cum. He tried cumming in a shot glass and on food but always lost his nerve before tasting it. He tried putting his legs over his head and cumming directly in his mouth, but always missed.

The only way this would happen was to taste sperm directly from the source.

Ed got up, showered, stroking his cock and edging more, then dressed for work.

He waited for the train and noticed his "friend" waiting near him. They made eye contact and nodded.

This is where his admission to his wife started; a few weeks earlier Ed boarded a train and this stranger boarded behind him. It was crowded and bodies were pressed together. Ed felt something rubbing-grinding really-on his ass. He quickly determined it was a cock. He was going to say something, or at a minimum move, but he realized he liked it. He liked it a lot. He pressed his ass back on the stranger. He felt hands on his hips as the stranger gained more leverage and dry humped Ed in broad daylight. They reached Ed's stop. Both men exited. The stranger got on Ed's elevator. As he exited on the floor below Ed's, he made eye contact and smiled. Ed wanted more.

Ed later shared this with Pam as they fucked. Ed was hornier than Pam ever remembered. She had several orgasms as he pounded her pussy.

"Fuck my ass! Shut your eyes; imagine I'm him!" Pam moaned.

Ed lubed her asshole and his cock generously before sliding into his wife's rectum. He shut his eyes and imagined his stranger bent over a desk as Ed pounded his ass. Ed approached orgasm. Pam felt it. "Cum on my face, please," she pleaded. Ed pulled out as Pam turned and positioned herself under her husband's cock. "Yes, I want it on my face. Please cum on my face all the time! I love it!"

Ed had never heard Pam say this. He groaned as his balls emtied their load all over his wife's forehead, nose and cheeks. Pam came too.

After cleaning up, they talked. They had always been open about their desires, but this was different than they'd ever discussed before. It drew them closer, and now it was a possibility.

The men boarded the train, Ed in front of the stranger. The train, as usual, was crowded. They were in the stairway beside the door. Immediately, Ed felt the cock. Instead of letting the man dry hump him, Ed reached behind him and grasped the hard penis through the man's trousers. He stroked. The man humped Ed's hand. He leaned forward and quietly moaned into Ed's ear. Ed was so excited. He couldn't wait to tell Pam of the development her first day gone! Ed rubbed the penis for the whole ride, hoping to make it cum before they got to work. Ed's cock was hard as well. The stranger grabbed Ed's hips and fucked his hand. In his ear Ed heard, "I wish I could cum in your mouth and in your ass." Ed shuddered. His fantasy would happen this week.

The train reached their stop. They stepped down. As they walked silently toward their building, the crowd had thinned. Ed stopped him. He leaned in and said quietly, "I want you to cum in my mouth and maybe my ass. And I want to do the same to you. I'm married, my wife is away, but I have her permission to fulfill this fantasy. Would you join me after work for the evening?"

"The man responded almost too quickly, "yes!"

"Great, I'll meet you here just after 5? My name's..." The stranger stopped him. "I want this to be anonymous the first time."

The first time-Ed liked the sound of that. He had other fantasies he hadn't shared with Pam yet. He wanted her involved in his encounters with men. He wanted to lick their cum from her body.

On the elevator, they stood at the back, the stranger in front of Ed this time. He reached back and squeezed Ed's erection through his pants. Ed kept quiet to avoid alerting the rest of the elevator passengers. The stranger got out of the elevator just below Ed's floor. Ed made his way to his office. He shut the door and called his wife.

"Guess what happened?!?! The train guy got on, and I stroked him through his pants, then he stroked me in a crowded elevator! He's coming over tonight!"

"Oh honey, that's hot! I'm so happy for you! Call me afterwards! I want to hear all about your first time with a man. I want you to tell me how it feels to have a penis in you; how his cum tastes."

"Oh babe, I wish you could be here with me! I'd tell him to cum on you and I'd lick you clean!"

Pam gasped, "that's a fantasy of mine hon! I want you to lick cum-lots of cum- off my body." And out of my body, she thought, but wasn't ready to voice that yet. She loved that she and her husband were excited to share and live out their fantasies with no jealousy. She hoped to fulfill her fantasy this week too!

A few minutes before 5pm Ed made his way to the rendezvous. He waited nervously. He was about to give up at 5:15 when he saw the stranger rushing towards him. "Sorry, my last meeting ran a little over."

Ed responded honestly, I'm relieved that you're here, I was worried that you changed your mind."

The stranger leaned closer, "no chance of that, I can't wait to slide my cock in your hot mouth and watch you taste my cum."

Ed shivered in anticipation as his own cock twitched and began to grow.

They got on the train, the stranger behind Ed. Ed immediately reached back and grasped the man's already erect penis. As Ed gently stroked, he imagined what it would feel like in his mouth. The stranger reached out and cupped and squeezed Ed's ass. Ed's cock was rock hard.

As they approached their stop the stranger leaned forward and whispered, "please stop, I want to cum in you, not my pants."

Ed stopped. He thought, "I'm about to get naked and have gay sex with a man I don't know. I'm going to let him put his hard cock wherever he wants in me and shoot his cum." Ed couldn't wait. It took all his willpower to avoid running to his car. Ed texted the stranger his address. He entered his contact simply as First Cock. They pulled into Ed's driveway together and entered the house.

"I live just two blocks from here," the stranger said. Ed responded, "great, if this works out we can easily see more of each other!"

The stranger grabbed Ed's face and kissed him. Their tongues wrestled as Ed put his hands on the stranger's ass and pulled their bodies together. This was Ed's first time kissing a man. It was different, more forceful and hard than Pam. Their cocks rubbed together.

They broke the kiss. "You said your wife was ok with this? Is that true?"

"Yes'" Ed replied, "she's away on business. I called this morning and told her about us stroking each other. She was excited and wanted to hear about tonight."

"Call her now and describe what I'm doing," the stranger said as he looked deeply into Ed's eyes from inches away, their cocks still rubbing together.

Ed got his phone and dialed.

Pam's phone rang as she lay on her hotel bed about to get ready for dinner, "hello?"

"Hi babe, it's me."

"Hi! This is early. Did anything happen?"

"Well, yes! I met him after work and stroked his cock through his pants all the way to our stop almost. He asked me to stop because he said he wanted to cum in me, not his pants."

Pam replied, "that's hot hon! So what happened, is he cumming over?"

"He got here and we kissed. Our cocks were rubbing together through our pants. He asked if you were ok with this and told me to call you and describe what he was doing."

"He's with you now?!?!"

"Yes. He's kneeling in front of me and rubbing my cock through my pants; lightly grabbing and stroking me. I'm so hard and horny babe." Ed sighed, "he's rubbing his face on my cock. Let me call you later. I love you!"

The stranger leaned forward and took Ed's bulge in his mouth and seemed to be stroking it with his lips. Ed moved his hands to the back of the stranger's head, guiding it on his erection. Both men were breathing heavy.

The stranger pulled back and reached for Ed's belt; he unbuckled it and undid his pants. He pulled it all to Ed's ankles freeing his hard penis which throbbed in front of him.

The stranger wrapped his hand around Ed's cock. They both sighed and moaned as the stranger gently stroked him. He leaned in and licked the head of Ed's cock, tasting the precum that had leaked out. Ed moaned, "oh yeah, lick it clean!" The stranger put half of Ed's penis in his mouth. Ed thought, "Oh man, he's sucking my cock! I wish Pam could see this!". Ed thrust a little, fucking the man's mouth, enjoying the sight of another man with his lips around his penis. Ed put his hands on the stranger's cheeks, feeling the 5 O'clock shadow.

The stranger stroked and sucked Ed, pulling off to occasionally lick his balls. Ed was getting close to cumming.

"Stop! I don't want to cum yet!"

The stranger stopped sucking and stroking and looked up at Ed, Ed's cock resting on his face. Ed grabbed his phone and took a picture of his cock on the stranger's face for Pam.

"Stand up, I want your cock in my mouth now!"

The stranger stood as Ed removed the rest of his clothes. The stranger followed suit. Both men stood naked, inches apart, their cocks touching. Ed reached out and grasped a cock in each hand, stroking gently. They were both so hard and erect yet the skin was soft and smooth. The heads were velvety soft, both leaking precum. Ed rubbed their mushroomy heads together mixing their precum and spreading it over both penises. He then knelt in front of the naked stranger, the erection an inch in front of him. The stranger picked up Ed's phone and pointed the camera at him, his cock and Ed's face filled the screen. "Show your wife how much you like cock. Clean that precum off then be the cocksucker you've always wanted to be." Ed looked at the camera. He held the penis upward allowing him to lick the stranger from the back of his balls to his precum covered cockhead, cleaning it completely before swallowing half of his hard cock still looking at the camera. "I'm going to shoot my first load of cum in your mouth and you're going to swallow it like a cum slut.". The talk excited Ed. He loved the feeling of a hard cock fucking his mouth, his tongue massaging the underside. He couldn't wait to feel it explode in his mouth and taste his sperm. He wanted to please his partner and swallow it all. He wanted to tell Pam all about it. He wanted to show her. He wanted to watch her suck this cock and share it with him. He wanted her to fuck it and eat the creamy load out of her. The stranger's cock was a little longer and a little thicker than Ed's. Pam would love it. The stranger put the camera down.

Ed was ready to feel semen erupt into him. He sucked with urgency, fucking the cock with his mouth. He stroked the base fast and hard. With his other hand, he gently fondled the man's balls and snaked a finger into his anus. The stranger moaned. He grabbed Ed's head and pumped his penis like a piston in and out of his willing mouth. Both men moaned; both wanting that ultimate explosion of cum in Ed's mouth. Ed fingered his ass harder as he clearly approached the point of no return. With a final thrust the stranger froze; suddenly, his penis swelled in Ed's mouth. He felt the cock pulsing in his hand as the strangers sphincter rhythmically contracted around Ed's finger. The first volley of sperm to enter Ed's mouth hit him forcefully toward the roof of his mouth near his throat. The second was almost identical. Pulse after pulse, one slightly weaker than the next caused more semen to flow onto his tongue.

As the penis began to soften, Ed removed his finger from the man's rectum. He pulled back with a mouthfull of creamy white sperm. The stranger again grabbed Ed's phone and pointed the camera at him. Ed opened wide and used his tongue to not only swirl and taste his prize, but also to display it for the man who's cock provided it and his beautiful wife.

Ed enjoyed the taste, but moreso the texture of his hot beverage.

"That's right! Show off your cocksucking skills for your wife. Show her she's not the only one in your house who can make a man cum. I loved it when you finger fucked my ass while I fucked your slutty mouth." Ed's cock twitched reminding him that he still had to cum. He looked at the phone, swallowed and again displayed his empty mouth. The stranger again put the camera down.

A little remaining cum sat at the tip of the stranger's penis. He took his own cock in hand and wiped it on Ed's cheek leaving a cum streak. He squeezed a little more out and wiped it on Ed's forehead, then more on his nose and chin. Ed stood and they embraced and kissed, Ed's erection pressing into the stranger's stomach. The stranger said, "show me where your bedroom is." Ed took his hand and led him to his and Pam's room and king sized bed. The stranger again turned on Ed's phone camera, "lay on your bed, show your wife how excited you are to fuck a man in your marital bed. Your cock is so hard. You almost came earlier. Where do you want to cum? In my mouth? In my ass? I did enjoy your finger in there immensely! Maybe on my face like a porn slut? Or maybe on my cock? Would you lick your own cum off my cock? It doesn't matter which you choose, we'll eventually do them all to each other. Do you think your wife would like to see that?" Ed replied, "I want you to swallow it first. Then we can work on the rest. I've fantasized about cumming in another man's mouth for a long time. Please get on my bed and fuck me with your mouth!"

The stranger put the camera down.

He laid on top of Ed and kissed him. They grinded on each other, their hands roaming freely. The stranger started kissing and licking his way down Ed's body. Ed felt his cock slide along the stranger's stubly chin and cheek. He lifted Ed's thighs back exposing his asshole. With no warning, the stranger drove his tongue as far into Ed's anus as he could. Ed thrust upward trying to get as much penetration as possible. "Oh yeah, fuck my ass with your tongue!" The stranger complied while gently stroking Ed's cock. Ed was on the verge of cumming. "Stop! Stop! I don't want to cum yet. I don't want this to end!" The stranger pulled his tongue out and released Ed's penis. He began licking Ed's balls and caressing his thighs. After a few minutes, without warning, he engulfed Ed's entire cock, his nose was buried in Ed's dense pubic hair and his chin rested on Ed's balls. He pulled almost all the way out and then drove back down, his tongue massaging the base of Ed's penis the whole time. Ed was close to orgasm. He grabbed his lover's hair and thrust his erection into the stranger's mouth, both men moaning. Ed felt the stranger tickle his anus with a finger before slowly sliding it all the way in. Ed bucked. "I'm cumming!" Ed grunted and thrust with every spurt in the stranger's mouth. When he was done, the stranger released Ed's cock from his mouth and gently fondled and played with it, licking and excess cum that dripped out. Eventually he made his way up to the pillow and the two men held each other, kissing from time to time until falling asleep.

At about 1am, Ed woke up. The stranger was spooning Ed from behind, his hard cock running the length of Ed's ass crack. Ed started to grind against his cock. The stranger moaned. He reached around and started stroking Ed's erection. Both of them moaned, the stranger kissing and nibbling Ed's neck, ears and shoulder. Ed reached into his nightstand and pulled out some lube. No words were spoken. The stranger lubed his cock and the used it to finger Ed's anus. Two, then three oiled fingers slid deep in Ed's rectum. Ed moaned and reached back running his hand through his lover's hair.

The fingers were slowly removed. Ed braced himself. He was about to accept his first cock in his ass. The stranger put the head of his cock at Ed's sphincter and rubbed it in circles. "Please," Ed begged, "don't tease me, I want to feel you inside me. Take my virginity with your beautiful cock. Shoot your hot sperm inside me."

The stranger inserted the head of his cock past Ed's sphincter. "Oh!" Ed exclaimed. The stranger waited, rubbing Ed's back, letting him get used to his girth. Slowly he slid the length of his cock all the way in Ed's virgin ass. Ed felt the stranger bottom out. He felt filled and excited. His fantasy was happening, a man's penis was inside him. Ed started moving first. The stranger took the hint and started fucking Ed's ass slowly. Both men moaned. The stranger rolled on top of Ed and started to pound his ass. Ed moaned into his wife's pillow wanting his partner to be satisfied, wanting his cum. The stranger was approaching orgasm, his cock rhythmically sawing in and out of his lover's ass. He pulled out and turned Ed on his back. Ed held his thighs up and apart so that his married ass could accept the anonymous stranger's penis back in. The stranger entered Ed completely in one thrust and fucked him hard. He stroked Ed's cock while he drilled his anus quickly approaching orgasm. Both men moaned. "Give it to me! I want to feel you cum in me! My ass is yours!" The stranger was able to grab Ed's phone and snap a picture of Ed with a cock in his ass. He threw the phone down and put Ed's legs over his shoulders. He fucked him with everything he had, his balls slapping Ed's ass over and over. With a final thrust, he started emptying his balls in Ed. Both men grunted and moaned. They stayed still, Ed relishing the feeling of the penis inside him, the feeling of hot semen shooting deep inside him; the stranger coming off a powerful orgasm.

Ed was still hard. The stranger lay beside him, his head on Ed's stomach, stroking his erection. Ed was in such a turned on, erotic state it didnt take long. "I'm going to cum!" The stranger stroked him and aimed his cockhead at his own face. Ed's load covered his cheek, nose and lips. He looked up. Ed snapped a picture before kissing his new lover and licking his own cum up off his face.

The two men showered together, washing each other with special attention to their cocks, balls and asses. The stranger dressed, they kissed and he left.

Dog_style
Dog_style
162 Followers
12