All Comments on 'Curious'

by Dog_style

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Can you say yuck

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story! Enjoyed every inch of it!! MMmmmmmm hits all the spots of a wonderful sexual exploration of man sex. Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That was so yummy, loved it

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Having had quite a few sessions myself like this I thoroughly enjoyed it. I felt a bit horny at the thought.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Confused why gay stories keep ending up in other sections. There is a section specifically for them........

JoeMangumJoeMangum6 months ago

Enjoyed the story…. Have been given the green light from my wife, now just need to find the right connections.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A first time story in the first time section. What’s the problem?

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer6 months ago

Nothing like hot animal sex when you're horny. And the no names made this even hotter, but I imagine that will have to change soon if they're going to get in touch with one another for future hook ups together with Pam.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

More please.

Nutman99Nutman996 months ago

Absolutely what I want to experience. Another man's cock in my mouth 👄 then my ass to fill me with his cum. I also want to have my wife with me and him to enjoy some incredible sex.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow! That would be an amazing first time! Wish someone would fill my mouth and then my as got my first time.

funcpl124funcpl1245 months ago

Wow! That was so hot and the fact that both men were able to share such intimate pleasures with each other. Can hardly wait until they meet again and eventually invite Pam to join them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous