All Comments on 'Curious but Willing'

by simonpetersimon

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very erotic story. I appreciate the mention of nipples....mine are so sensitive and love to be gently grazed when they are soft. I wanted Ian to play with Steven's sensitive, round nipples! Unfortunately the only fingers that touch my nipples are mine. My wife is not interested in sex or kissing or fondling or any of the things Ian and Steven did. I want this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot. Every faggots dream.

doublrgundoublrgunover 1 year ago

Beautiful, i loved the story. I was wishing i was there instead of you.

simonpetersimonsimonpetersimonover 1 year agoAuthor

We all want this, don't we? But I vent my frustration in my stories and am very glad that they can elicit these feelings in my readers. Kisses. Simon

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sounds like a hot time but no lube on a first time encounter? No thanks!

Aqua317Aqua317over 1 year ago

Very hot,, but have these guys not heard of lube?

Dc3202Dc3202over 1 year ago

Awesome dirty story. Shocking for a first timer to read it. It makes me imagine him laying me down lubing up and entering me as he looks me in the eye. Yea, allot of pain but lust also for the forbidden nature of it. Then a he pushes deeper into me and the pain subsides, the feeling of it being so far inside me I can feel it up to my stomach. Lust overcomes and I tell him to fuck me, fuck me, fuck me !!! He ramps it up and humping me till I almost pass out. As I come back to my senses and look up he is deep inside me about to cum and this is too much I cry out as I shoot my load as he cums inside me. The feeling of cumming with the sensation of it pulsating shot after shot deep into me is unreal...oh yea and shameful. :)

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

I LOVE this story and story line! Well written! I would love to get up the nerve to let a guy pick me up, dance, kiss and then take me to his home, knowing what will happen there! I'd be so nervous! I would hope the man that took me to his house would be similar to Ian in this story! I miss being pursued, touched, kissed and appreciated. And yes, I miss having a cock in my mouth and inside me. It's been so long!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the slow built of the story including Steven’s insecurities along the way. Being bi-curious myself, I can only wish my first male experience was half as good. Thanks, Future Bottom

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anonymous: you must do it....you will love the great sensations of anal pleasures! And please don't ignore nipple play! You will appreciate the touch of a man, especially good if he knows what he's doing!

I LoVE the bottom! MFL

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I undid his belt and pulled it out of the loops."

I really hate when people do this.

OTStreetOTStreetover 1 year ago

I think this story has a really good balance. It's wasn't too fast, going right to sex, and it wasn't too slow, so descriptive ones eye begin to close while reading. Good background, scene setting, and of course good sexual interaction. I really enjoyed the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked this story. The characters need to live on. Please write more.

Modest7Modest7about 1 year ago

Very sexy enjoyed this one but wish it was longer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought it was fucking Hot made me want to stroke my cock all7inches and HARD

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story and I loved the internal dialogue. Very real

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

OMG I love this story I so want to be in Stevens place with a hot hairy sexy guy like Ian. Obviously there would need to be tons of lube for my first anal sex but oh my god at 57 I need to experience this for the very first time so so bad. I love sucking cock & swallowing cum & if a man is clean I really enjoy eating his ass but I need the next level of taking cock up my hole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersimonpetersimon@simonpetersimon
Single closeted gay. Not very active because of the closet I'm in. I love porn and get off watching vids of young gays having sex.