All Comments on 'Curious Desire Pt. 05'

by KinkSlayer8

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great chapter. I'm really falling in love with these two guys. A little worried about the back injury though. Also hope the college scholarship isn't too far away, causing them to breakup. Thanks again, looking forward to part 6.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Have loved every chapter. Keep up the wonderful writing. You’re extremely talented

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great chapter! Great story! I love it, you certainly are a very talented author. Can’t wait for the next chapter 👍😁

missccslavemissccslaveover 2 years ago

Great story and look for more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good story! Enjoyed it! Keep writing please : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As others have said, this is another great chapter from what is turning into a beautiful love story. Jacob and Alex have come to the point that their love is spilling over -- quite literally! -- and even Jacob's mother recognizes this. Alex has sucked Jacob's cock, and in time Jacob can return that favor. Can their anal intercourse be far behind?

Hope that this story continues, and that you explore more and more of their mutual love adventures. Jacob is one very sexy, well-built, muscular specimen of a man. That he has chosen to love and sleep with Alex is wonderful! Please keep writing this great love story! And let's let Jacob mature a bit more with the beginnings of sexy chest hair for those great pecs he has!

EdeyEdey8 months ago

WONDERFUL!!! I'm so hooked on the story!!!! :D 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKinkSlayer8@KinkSlayer8
Hey guys, just to tell a little about myself, I'm a 28 year old gay man. I've been out of the closet since 18. My stories will be a mix of non-fictional and fictional stories. Even my fictional stories will draw on my sexual experiences, as I strive to create stories that have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES