Curious Desire Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex and Mrs. Andrews said their goodbyes to Dustin and Savanna as they got into her brand new range rover. Alex shook his head, he'd never been in such a nice car. Jacob's BMW M3 was super nice but it was about a decade older.

They chatted about the game on the way back to the house. Turned out, Mr. Andrews had to be out of town for some sort of collective bargaining negotiation and that's why he couldn't make it to the game.

When they got back to Jacob's, they sat together in the living room. Mrs. Andrews was incredibly candid, expressing her concerns about Jacob's playing career but conceded he was built for football much like his father was.

"He's like Jekyll and Hyde. Total psycho on the field but he's such a nice guy off the field," Alex observed.

"Yeah, his father says Jacob's like him on the field and like me off the field," she said as Alex chuckled.

"Seems like a great combination Mrs. A," Jacob said, trying a new name out for her.

"Oooh Mrs. A, I like that! I'll take it for now sweetie. At least its not quite so formal. And thank you, I think we did a great job with him...I worry about his sister though. A 150,000$ condo she wants as a college graduation present!"

About 30 minutes after they'd gotten home, Jacob came barreling into the house still dirty from the game. Apparently he hadn't had time to shower for some reason.

"They offered mom! Full scholarship!" Jacob said enthusiastically.

"Ah! Oh my god honey, that's amazing!" she said excitedly, giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Alex didn't know what to say or do with Mrs. A there but Jacob just pulled him in for a bear hug. He looked down into Alex's face and Alex beamed back up at him proudly. He smelled strongly of sweat and grass but that was strangely sexy to Alex. They paused for a moment like that.

"Oh go ahead and kiss him already! It's not like he doesn't have a hickey concealed on his neck from you," she told them.

They both smiled and Jacob bent down and they shared a quick but sweet kiss. Alex felt his stomach lurch, this was his first kiss in front of somebody else.

"And they are your first choice aren't they hon?" she asked as the boys separated.

"Yeah, they've been scouting me since last year. At this point, I didn't expect an offer but apparently they had somebody de-commit and I'm not going to complain," Jacob said enthusiastically.

"You played a hell of a game, son. You took some hits but never got rattled. Your father would have been so proud watching you, he's gonna hate he missed a game like that. He loves those kind of games, I have to remind him that our son is out there not him!" she said proudly.

"Yeah, I could see how worried y'all were in the stands all the way from the field. You should know better by now mom but I knew Alex would be affected. He's never seen me in a game like that," he said, smiling at Alex cockily.

"Well, you sure did take your time to get up! Of course I was concerned!" Alex defended himself.

"Ah yeah, well sometimes making your opponent think your a wounded animal works to your advantage," Jacob shrugged.

Alex knew Jacob too well at this point and knew he was saying that for his benefit. But unless he was very mistaken, Jacob's back and neck was hurting. He was moving rather gingerly now that the game was over and his muscles were no longer pumping with blood.

"Okay boys, I'm going to my room but I'm setting some ground rules. You're both 18 and I'm not going to stop you from sleeping in the same bed. But I fully expect you to practice safe sex," she said seriously.

"Ew, mom we haven't even...Alex can't even get pregnant!" he changed his tact mid-sentence, apparently to embarrassed to speak so frankly to his mother.

"And that's why I'm willing to let him sleep in your bed. But I'm not going to tolerate you boys being fast and loose with your health," she said as she walked away to her room.

**********

Jacob ate some leftover chicken alfredo as a post game meal. He'd insisted Alex sit on his knee as he ate and read a pamphlet given to him by the school that he'd been offered from that night. It was a little awkward to be sitting in silence, doing nothing on his lap but Alex enjoyed it nonetheless. The game tonight had only increased his desire to be submissive to the dominant jock.

After Jacob finished eating, Alex got up and took Jacob's dishes to the sink and rinsed them off before loading them into the dishwasher. The boys then headed up the stairs to Jacob's room.

Alex could hear Jacob wincing ever so slightly as they walked up the steps. Jacob was clearly trying to hide the considerable soreness he felt after the physical game. Alex would have none of it and spoke once they were in the room.

"Babe, you ARE hurt," said Alex fiercely but sympathetically.

"I'm fine baby, I promise," Jacob insisted, not looking at Alex as he gingerly took off his shoes and dirty socks.

"No you're not! Let me take care of youuu," Alex softly with a little whine to his voice.

Jacob looked up and saw the look of determination on Alex's face. This time, Jacob could tell it was Alex that wouldn't take no for an answer this time. He nodded.

Alex went to the bathroom and ran hot bath water for him. He found a bath bomb that he used as well. Once he had it filled, he turned around and walked back into the bedroom. Jacob was sat on his bed, facing Alex completely naked.

He had a scrape on his leg and a cut on his arm as battle scars incurred tonight. He pulled Jacob up by the hand and had him walk in front of him. Jacob had a cute muscular ass but Alex's eyes were drawn to the large black and blue bruise on his lower back. Alex couldn't help but gasp.

"Babe! It looks so bad," Alex said concernedly.

"It really doesn't hurt that bad baby, I promise," Jacob tried to reassure him.

When they got to the bathtub, Jacob placed a hand onto Alex's shoulder to steady himself as he gingerly got into the bathtub.

The tub was large, almost like a jacuzzi. Which was a good thing because Jacob was a large young man.

Alex sat down at the head of the tub and began to give Jacob a gentle neck and shoulder massage. Jacob let out a small groan.

"Don't stop," he directed Alex when he pulled away, thinking he was hurting Jacob.

Alex worked his neck as best he could. He'd have never tried this a couple weeks before. He'd never given a massage before but he found himself only wanting to serve Jacob as best he could.

After a few minutes, he had Jacob get further into the water so he could switch to Jacob's feet. As he gave his feet a massage, Jacob's large cockhead had floated up onto the surface and his pubic hair was splayed out in the water. He had his eyes closed, completely relaxed.

Once Alex felt he'd worked Jacob's feet well enough, he slid back down to Jacob and planted a kiss on his boyfriend. They shared an intimate kiss for awhile before Alex directed Jacob to submerge himself. Jacob did as he asked.

Alex began to shampoo his hair. The sensation gave Jacob chills and soon, his penis was growing into a semi-erect state. Alex rinsed his hair off with the detachable shower hair before helping Jacob stand up. He then slowly began to soap Jacob's tender body.

He started on his legs, lathering his calves above the water level and moved up to his thighs. He spent much time on the thighs, enjoying it as much as Jacob was.

Then Alex moved up to Jacob's chest and abs, running his hands all over the larger boy. Jacob's nipples quickly hardened as he ran his hands over them. Alex loved the tough but mushy pectoral muscles as well as the rock hard six pack. Jacob's wet body was always such a sight to see. He washed his arms, feeling the mounds and bulges in his hands. What a man, Alex thought.

Alex moved on to his back, being more gentle there than anywhere else. Even with how soft he moved, Jacob winced some but didn't complain.

Jacob felt Alex's hands move down lower past his lower back and start soaping his muscular ass. His soft hands on his ass felt strangely wonderful. Alex gave it a couple unnecessary squeezes which made both boys giggle. Alex then slid the side of his hand up Jacob's crack.

When he felt Alex rub his hole, he felt an odd sensations he'd never felt. Nobody had ever touched his butthole, Jacob had never even felt his bare hole. He'd dug in his ass before when it itched but always through clothing. It was a new sensation that he enjoyed and his breath caught in his throat as Alex did that a few more times. Jacob's cock got extremely hard.

Jacob could tell how much confidence Alex had gained over the last couple weeks and it made him smile in the moment.

When Alex spun him around to finally wash his groin, Jacob saw his eyes go wide as they always did when he saw his hard cock. Alex first soaped his pubic region and then moved to his balls, gently rubbing them affectionately. Finally, he went to wash his cock. He grabbed it with one hand and rub soap down the shaft as he pulled it.

Had Alex done that for more than the 30 seconds he did, Jacob would have for sure blew his load in the bath water. But soon after he'd started, Alex stopped and once again rinsed Jacob off with the shower head.

Jacob once again used Alex's shoulder to help him step out of the tub when they were finally finished. Even though his back was still stiff, it was throbbing as badly as it was before. Alex lightly towered Jacob off.

Jacob's erection would not go down, it was rock hard and Jacob could tell it would remain so until it got some release. Jacob put his arm around Alex's shoulders and they walked together into the bed room.

Laying down on the bed, they began making out. Jacob was assaulting the inside of Alex's mouth, twirling his tongue all around as he always did.

He went to take Alex's shirt off but realized he couldn't, he could bend upwards enough to take his shirt off. He let out another small groan.

Alex pulled away from the kiss and looked into Jacob's eyes deeply for a moment. He was looking into his alpha boyfriend, understanding in that moment he couldn't be as aggressive as he normally liked to be. Jacob's eyes were like an almost sad puppy dog in that moment. Alex then took off the shirt for Jacob and then his pants and underwear so that his smaller but no less hard erection was out of his pants.

Alex started kissing Jacob again, only starting to kiss his way down to his cock. He started sucking on his dick for only a moment before moving to lick his large testicle. Jacob had his hand on the back of his head, stroking his hair encouragingly.

Then Alex did something that surprised Jacob at first, he moved his tongue against Jacob's taint before poking the bottom of his ass crack between his legs. He looked up at Jacob with a look of desire, asking for permission to do what he wanted to do since he was in washing the beautiful jocks ass.

Jacob nodded his head ever so slightly. But turned over to lay on his stomach. He wouldn't raise his legs in submission. But he wanted to feel Alex's tongue on his hole as well. He'd had the same thoughts Alex had as his ass was being soaped.

Alex spread Jacob's cheeks, and gave a quick light brush with his tongue up the length of it. Jacob shuddered and put his face into his pillow.

Alex used flicked tip of his tongue up and down over Jacob's hole, which started to pucker uncontrollably. Alex tried to stick his tongue inside but he couldn't, so he just continued to tongue around the rim which seemed to be enough for Jacob to enjoy it intensely.

Suddenly, Jacob turned over.

"Sit on my face."

Jacob was reasserting himself, he couldn't just grab Alex and pull him where he wanted at the moment but his voice seemed to have more of an edge to it to compensate. Alex didn't hesitate to situation himself on his knees over Jacob's face, facing the away from him.

For a split second, Alex worried if he smelled back there. He hadn't taken a bath since before the game, of course. Before he could think to much, he felt Jacob pull his cheeks apart and lower him all the way down onto his face, thrusting his tongue into Alex's ass crack.

"Uhh," Alex moaned as he did.

For however gentle Alex had tongued Jacob's hole, Jacob was equally rough. He started using his tongue flatly up and down Alex's crack, licking hard. Jacob's tongue was large, like everything else about him.

After doing this for a couple minutes, he switched to using the tip of his tongue against Alex's quivering hole. He was moaning wantonly. Jacob started to push his tongue up against Alex entrance and kept increasing the pressure until it entered him. Alex groaned as he felt his hole open for Jacob.

Jacob wiggled his tongue and slowly fit more and more inside. The sensation was wild to Alex, very much so different from Jacob's fingers. It was so soft and so noticeably wet and warm. He was in ecstasy, his penis leaking vats of precum onto Jacob's chest. He started to jerk Jacob off, unable to suck him off. He couldn't reach his mouth down far enough because Jacob was so much larger than he was, making a 69 in this position impossible.

Suddenly Jacob grabbed Alex's hips, pushed his face up hard into Alex's ass as he pulled alex in, sticking his tongue as deep as he possible could. When he laid his head back again, Alex was pulled down into an upright seated position with all of his weight coming down on Jacob's face. Alex was moaning more loudly at a high pitch than ever before.

"Oh God, oh Jacob, I'm gonna cu-uh-uh-ummmm," he whimpered out.

Alex felt his cock start jerking, untouched and soon after, it started spewing a large load all over Jacob's stomach and chest.

Once Alex was finished cumming, Jacob scooped the considerable amount of cum off his stomach and rubbed it all over his own throbbing cock. Using it as lubricant, he jerked himself off until he came while still eating Alex's ass. Alex was still whimpering and moaning even after he'd cum.

When Jacob finally shot his load, it hit Alex in his stomach powerfully. Alex was amazed at the power of the shot, wondering how far it could have shot if his body hadn't stopped it. Jacob let out a torrent of cum, the most massive orgasm Alex had ever seen. There were at least 6 thick, long shots of cum that painted his stomach and Jacob's chest. It looked like someone was drizzling icing from a packet on Jacob's chest.

When Jacob had finally quit convulsing and cumming, Alex dismounted from his face and began to hungrily lick up Jacob's thick baby batter. Jacob was shocked by Alex's aggression in doing so, it was as if Alex had been possessed by the spirit of the biggest cumslut in history.

Alex licked Jacob's chest, stomach and cock clean, just as Jacob had licked his hole clean. He was there to serve Jacob in any way he could and he hoped he did a good job. Jacob certainly thought so.

"Fuck, that was so hot baby," Jacob told Alex in a tone of voice that was full of obvious tenderness. Jacob was smitten even after he'd been drained this way.

"Yeah it was...can I sit on your face again sometime babe?" Alex said cheekily..

"You can climb up her anytime baby."

They shared a quick kiss before Alex went and showered off himself. Once he was finished, he came back to bed still naked but completely clean. Jacob was already asleep, snoring ever so lightly in the way he always did that drove Alex wild for him. Alex climbed on to the bed and put his head under Jacob's arm. This caused him to jerk awake suddenly before pulling Alex into his chest with a sleepy smile and going back to sleep, this time with his baby falling asleep with him.

12