All Comments on 'Curious Desire Pt. 06'

by KinkSlayer8

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! Well, you've done it to me again. I blubbered though almost the entire chapter and my shirt is soaked. I really love this story and these guys. Can't wait for part 7. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is definitely well written and has long way to go it in terms of plot options and deepening relationship commitment. I already truly enjoy these two characters and look forward to every new story. Please keep writing. Most definitely in the top 10 already for me that I’ve read on this website.

raymaster1103raymaster1103about 2 years ago

I’m not crying, youre crying

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WOW! What a gorgeous, soulful, beautiful story! Please keep writing--you're an inspiration. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow...each chapter gets better and better. I look forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Who wouldn't be crying after reading this? Jacob is such a great guy to accompany Alex to the grave site. And the make-out session that leads to Jacob;s taking Alex;s virginity is so warm and wonderful. I can't wait to see how this develops as Jacobs gets tested, then can make gentle love to Alex without a condom and can flood Alex's hole with his thick man cream! I hope they stay together through college and beyond, as they have truly confessed their love for each other to each other. And as they mature, wherever life takes them, I hope to see sexy Jacob develop a bit of sexy hair sprayed across his manly chest. I love your writing and your sensitive love stories. PLEASE keep writing! You have a real gift!

EdeyEdey8 months ago

Wow, I even teared up a bit, hahah... super sweet and nice story!

adidas21525adidas215258 months ago

Omg stoppppp I’m crying!!! I am so in love with them. Stories like this are why I decided to write.

KennubianKennubian4 months ago

Ok who cutting onions up in here? Loved it

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Why is this the most beautiful thing I’ve ever read.. I want what they have😭

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKinkSlayer8@KinkSlayer8
Hey guys, just to tell a little about myself, I'm a 28 year old gay man. I've been out of the closet since 18. My stories will be a mix of non-fictional and fictional stories. Even my fictional stories will draw on my sexual experiences, as I strive to create stories that have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES