Curious Desire Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Jacob had finished convulsing and was breathing heavily, Alex began to kiss his neck. He felt Jacob's pounding heart beat in his neck vein.

"I should have worn a condom baby...I didn't cum inside you though," Jacob explained to him.

"That's okay, you could have just cum inside me babe."

"No, I've slept with people before. I'm gonna go get tested before I cum inside you," Jacob said firmly and Alex knew that his decision was final.

Jacob had just been tested over the summer, part of the complete physical required for football. But it was true he had had sex with Kelly since then and he didn't want to take any risks with Alex's health. He was genuinely upset with himself for getting caught up in the moment.

Alex just continued to sensually kiss Jacob's neck, his stomach and back and ass covered in warm gooey jizz.

"Ahh," Jacob hissed between his teeth as Alex twirled his tongue. "God I love you so fucking much baby. Just wait til I can do what I really want to do to that ass."

The emptiness Alex felt in his anus ever since Jacob's penis had left it was counterbalanced by the fullness of his heart. There was no regret or shame that many young people experience after losing their virginity. Alex had wanted nothing more than to give it to Jacob. That wouldn't change even if they didn't stay together forever (though the thought of them breaking up was devastating to think about).

Alex was wise beyond his years, the result having to grow up fast and practically raise himself after his mother had passed. He knew the choice he was making.

Yes, he could have tried to wait until marriage but he wasn't that kind of person. As long as it meant something to him, it didn't matter to him. He also knew that love didn't always last. It could end at any minute for any given reason, his mother and father were sad proof of that fact. But he also knew that he'd never regret giving his all to Jacob, no matter what happened in the future.

After cleaning themselves off, Jacob put his sweat pants back on but left his shirt off and Alex put on a pair of Jacob's way too big basketball shorts. They hung down a good way below his knees and bulked up around his waist, the result of the waistband bunching up from being tied so tight. Alex thought he looked silly but Jacob loved to see Alex in his clothes.

The boys watched another movie together, this time Jacob's choice of movie. And, go figure, he'd decided on Remember the Titans, a football movie. Alex had never seen it but Jacob called it the best sports movie of all-time.

Alex loved it. He found the theme of friendship and unity to be touching and, truthfully, it was wonderfully written. When the funeral scene for one of the main characters came on at the end of the movie, Alex was the mess Jacob expected when he chose the movie.

Jacob just held Alex in his arms, unable to suppress a small smile. It was not a humored smile though, it was a smile of adoration. His boyfriend was so sensitive. Though Jacob didn't see it as a weakness, he also believed Alex needed his own brand of strength and toughness to keep Alex from drifting too far into his emotional side.

Alex, in his own mind, agreed. Jacob steadied him, made him feel safe and secure. And, when he'd finally calmed down as the ending credits rolled, he chose to ask Jacob something he'd been thinking about the last couple of days.

"Jacob...would you want to meet my mom?" Alex asked hesitantly. Jacob looked at him a little confused.

"What do you mean baby?" he inquired as he reached a hand out, taking Alex's into his own.

"It would mean a lot to me to take you to her gravestone," Alex told him before hastily adding, "but I understand if you're not comfortable with that."

Alex had always imagined taking his first love to see his beloved mother's final resting place. He felt incredibly vulnerable in this moment because, despite what he'd said, the truth was this meant alot to him. He didn't take the request lightly. Thankfully, neither did Jacob.

"I would love to meet your mom, baby," Jacob told him with a sweet smile.

Alex's face lit up in that way that always gave Jacob intense butterflies and they embraced again. They made plans to go the next day when Jacob's mom went to church. They went on to have a relaxing night, cuddling while taking turns picking out movies that meant something to them to show the other.

**********

The boys woke up around nine in the morning, showered and got dressed. Alex put the clothes he had worn to the football game Friday night back on. Jacob took forever showering and getting ready so Alex thought he had to be masturbating. But when Jacob came from the bathroom, Alex's breath was taken away.

Jacob had dressed up for the occasion despite the fact he would stand out next Alex's more casual look. He didn't care. He understood Alex more than anyone and he knew this moment meant everything to him. So he treated it as a big deal, as if he was going to her actual funeral.

He had on black dress pants, a dark navy blue blazer and white button up dress shirt tucked in. He'd done his hair up, giving it a side part unlike the usual shaggy way he left it. He was dressed smartly and looked handsome and mature. Alex's eyes watered as he continued to look.

"Babe...you didn't have to---" Alex started.

"No, I WANTED to. It's like you said when I brought you to meet my mom, I want to make a good impression."

Alex thought he was going to lose it. Jacob, after all, believed in the after life and believed loved ones were always watching on from above. It meant everything to Alex that Jacob took this moment so seriously.

They shared a deep and passionate kiss. There was something about how they kissed when they were both standing that Alex loved. Jacob had to lean over him, crowding him in order to kiss him without having to bend over awkwardly.

The day was an overcast, gloomy autumn day. It was lukewarm outside with a brisk breeze. It looked like the clouds were holding back an angry and determined storm.

When they got into the car, Alex grabbed Jacob's hand. But he was holding it differently than he did before in a way Jacob had noticed began the previous night. Instead of interlocking their fingers, Alex was holding his thumb with their palms still connected.

Alex's hand was so small that he could have even held Jacob's thumb with all his fingers but he preferred to feel his palm as well. It was another act of submission toward Jacob. It had sexual overtones to it but was very much so just as intimate and loving as how they held hands before.

When they arrived to the graveyard and got to the grave, Jacob immediately dropped to a knee and bowed his head. Alex knew he was saying a prayer and he couldn't suppress a smile knowing that his mom, a Christian herself, would approve.

When Jacob had finished, he stood back up and looked at Alex, waiting for him to speak. Alex always spoke to his mom when he visited her grave despite not believing she could hear him. But he'd never done so in front of other people. He felt rather awkward but he trusted Jacob so he took a deep breath before looking down at her headstone and beginning shakily.

"Hey momma, I'm sorry it's been awhile since I came to see you. Senior year has been hectic, so much for having an easy year. But happy birthday momma! You'd be turning 44 tomorrow."

Alex paused and looked up at Jacob, who smiled down at him encouragingly and grabbed his hand. Alex continued while Jacob lightly stroked his hand with his big thumb.

"I brought someone special with me today momma. His name is Jacob," he said, pausing again before awkwardly continuing.

"I guess I should tell you that I'm gay momma...but I know you'd have loved me regardless. And you'd love Jacob too. He's a great guy, he's been so good to me. And his mom has been as well, she's as pretty as you! I know you guys would have become great friends. Momma...I think I'm in love with him. It feels so right...but anyway, I miss you everyday. Jacob says I'll see you again someday and I really do hope he's right."

Alex stopped abruptly, his emotions finally getting the better of him. He suppressed any sobs but the tears came quickly and rolled thickly down his cheeks. To Alex's surprise, he heard Jacob speak.

"Hey momma Yates, I'm Jacob. I just want you to know that your little boy is in good hands. I love him so much and I won't ever let anything happen to him. I would have loved to meet you but I know you're watching down on him. I can feel your spirit moving through him. I know God put him in my life for a purpose and I'm going to follow wherever He leads us. Rest easy momma Yates, until y'all are united again."

Alex finally broke. He began to sob, and turned into Jacob's shoulder. Jacob lifted his arm, bringing him to his chest and squeezing tightly. Alex cried a mixture of happy and sad tears. Jacob just held him and let him feel what he was feeling for as long as he needed. After some time, Alex finally composed himself.

"I love you momma, I promise to come see you again real soon. Happy birthday again," he said somewhat thickly before he and Jacob turned and walked back to the car, arms around eachother.

12