All Comments on 'Curious Desire Pt. 07'

by KinkSlayer8

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sad your taking a break from this story especially when it’s getting to the climax, I understand needing a break and letting creativity take you where you need to go. I look forward to the next segment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you KInkSlayer8 for this beautiful, loving story. While I'm sorry you will be taking a break for a bit, I will be waiting here patiently for the return of Alex and Jacob. Hopefully when you come back, you'll give Kelly the payback that she deserves. Going after Alex instead of Jacob was a cruel thing to do. It shows what an absolute bitch she is, and unworthy of sympathy. Everyone has someone like her in their lives, sometimes more than one. Still, you were able to pause this story on a somewhat high note and I thank you for that. I'll be here when you come back with part 8. Thanks again for a great story. XXX OOO

Ginger630Ginger630about 2 years ago

I can’t wait to read more! I hope your break from this story isn’t too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoy your break, but know your readers will be anxiously awaiting your return.

I hope Jacob and Alex come out of their dilemma okay, and people like Kelly get their just comeuppance!

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

Five Stars every chapter and Following you so I won’t miss your return to this story! Great job with character development. Love Fran, what a great mom. Here’s hoping love wins and Kelly’s plan backfires.

JC4SC87JC4SC87about 2 years ago

I understand your need to step back, but DUDE! This is cliff hanger is Next Level. There’s SO MUCH to unpack here and I’m ready for it. 🤩🤩🤩

I’m scared for Alex. Is his (already abusive) dad going to care about the email? Is Kelly going to get what she deserves? What will the fallout do to Jake and Alex’s relationship? Will it force Jake to come out? Or will he just claim Alex as family (still accurate)? OMG…I’m svetching over here… (I might’ve watched a few reruns of The Nanny last night 😂)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a good series! I really enjoyed it!

benderfry454benderfry454about 1 year ago

Great story so far. The sense of danger being woven for both of them by the ex-girlfriend is palpable. I love stories where the emphasis is on character and plot development and relationships rather than the sex.

benderfry454benderfry454about 1 year ago

Please continue the story!

benderfry454benderfry454about 1 year ago

great story. It's been over a year since this chapter. Any chance of more soon? :-(

EdeyEdey8 months ago

Oh, I'm so sad it's been more than a year... and no chapter...

I hoped for Kelly to be punished for her evil meddling, and Alex and Jacob to come out publicly! :(

But I'm happy they at least did that decision for their future, and they love is blooming, thank you for that as more often than not, people create unnecessary drama between MCs , make them split, cheat, hurt each other and so on, and you spare us such a forced drama, for that, I'm grateful!

It's much better when drama is from the outside than arising between the MCS, so you crafted it well! Thank you for the enormous enjoyment that I had reading this series, I wish you go back to Literotica and continue, as I noticed your romance/first time stories are your strongest side! Please think about writing one more closing chapter on this story, with HEA, as it deserves this, it's truly a masterpiece!

adidas21525adidas215258 months ago

That b*tch Kelly! She’s such a mean girl.

I love that you left us with them making love. Hoping for more but if not, I have a feeling where it would go ;). Thanks!

Summer1987Summer19878 months ago

I see it's been a while since you last published a story. I really hope to see more of this series. It's truly fantastic! I'm just in love with these two!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKinkSlayer8@KinkSlayer8
Hey guys, just to tell a little about myself, I'm a 28 year old gay man. I've been out of the closet since 18. My stories will be a mix of non-fictional and fictional stories. Even my fictional stories will draw on my sexual experiences, as I strive to create stories that have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES