Curious Desire Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't remember the details," Jacob lied defiantly. He was agitated but realized he wasn't being reasonable. Coach had no clue why David had set him off. Coach was just worried about the team.

"But if I made Grady uncomfortable, then I will apologize to him," Jacob said grudgingly.

"That wouldn't be a bad idea, Andrews. Now, I don't know what's going on with you right now. Some of the guys are...talking...whatever it is, just suck it up and deal with it in the offseason. We are so close to a state title, I'd hate for an off the field issue to cost us a chance at a championship."

Coach spoke in a measured way, as if trying to find the right words to say. It was very clear to Jacob that Alex was right, people absolutely were suspicious of him. He nodded his head before turning around and walking out of the office wordlessly.

**********

Kelly Chamberlain was on a school computer in the student government office. As secretary, she had access to student information that other students were not.

The time had come for her to take the next step in her revenge plan. First, she had typed up a letter addressed to Alex's father. She would have done so with Jacob's but assumed his parents already knew since she had seen Alex with Mrs. Andrews already.

The letter was to out him to his father, revealing his relationship with Jacob. She used pretty descriptive language, meant to humiliate Alex. She made sure his father would know it was HIS son that was the one being fucked in his ass. In her homophobic mind, that made it that much worse.

She found Alex Yates contact information and found that his mother, Katherine Yates, was listed as deceased. Whatever small amount of pity she felt did nothing to change her mind. She looked on, until she found what she was looking for: an email address for a Mr. Robert Yates.

She logged into her burner email account and sent her letter to him, feeling pleased with herself. Little did she know, Alex's father was a raging alcoholic living off settlement money from his wife's death with no need to check his email routinely. It'd likely be at least a few days before he saw it. Not that that would have deterred Kelly, she was determined to ruin both Jacob and Alex's lives.

**********

Two weeks before now, Jacob would have been having a full blown panic attack if his coach had confronted him the way he just had. But now, it didn't even matter to him much. It was as if the combination of being officially in a relationship with Alex and his mother supporting them had taken that kind of weight off his shoulders.

That said, he knew this situation was problematic for him. He had a scholarship potentially on the line. Though there was no guarantee that his sexuality would cause him to lose it, he figured it wouldn't help his chances. As he continued weighing the risks and rewards involved with coming out, he started to feel like he genuinely wanted to go ahead and get it over with.

Staying in the closet was causing him and, more concerning for Jacob, Alex a lot of stress. Alex had seemed to take the rumors about him in stride. He'd grown so much in just a month, Jacob swelled with pride watching it happen before his very eyes. But Jacob knew Alex was just as sensitive as he ever was and, as much as Jacob had chilled out on the jealousy, he was still incredibly protective over Alex.

Rumors were stressful and stress was one thing. Alex lived with stress thanks to his living situation. Coming out was another thing entirely as it could subject Alex to alot more abuse than just people talking about him.

Jacob knew he'd protect Alex as best he could but he still worried about how this would affect him. It went beyond just the fact people would know Alex was gay; it was inevitable there would be alot of scrutiny and jealousy surrounding the fact Alex was dating him.

And there was also what coach had just said to Jacob about waiting until after the season. It wasn't just a suggestion, it was like a warning. But what could really be done this late in the season? Playoffs were starting and Jacob had no real backup that the team could win with. As he pulled back into his driveway, he decided that he would let Alex make the choice. Maybe he was being foolish and not thinking straight but Jacob was in love. At this point, his relationship with Alex meant more than football to him.

Alex had fallen asleep in Jacob's bed pretty quickly once he had left. When Jacob got back to his room, he saw Alex curled up clutching what Alex knew was Jacob's favorite pillow. He smiled and crawled into bed and cuddled up behind Alex.

"Howditgo?" Alex asked sleepily.

"Fine, he just doesn't want his quarterback and center arguing with eachother. We need to talk though," said Jacob.

Alex rolled over to face his boyfriend. When he opened his eyes, Jacob put his forehead against his and looked him deeply in the eyes.

"Coach knows about us, so does the team," Jacob told him softly. Alex's eyes widened in fear.

"Hw told me to keep it to myself until after the season but honestly, I don't care. You're all that I care about at this point, Alex...so it's up to you if you want us to go public or not."

Alex couldn't gelp but smile.

"Up to me? You're the quarterback babe so you make the decision...I'm not the one who has to worry about the team," Alex replied.

"We are a team too baby...and you make the calls on this team. So you tell me what the play is going to be and we'll run with it," Jacob said, smirking from his corny football metaphor.

"God Jacob, you're such a dork," Alex laughed, thinking before adding, "can't we just not say anything?"

Jacob looked crestfallen. It was obvious he wanted them to be out together, he just didn't want to be the one to make that decision.

"Oh babe, not like that! I mean, can't we just stop hiding us being together without saying anything?"

Jacob's face lit up, causing Alex to chuckle.

"I mean that sounds like a great idea but people will know whats up, they'll talk!"

"Let them talk...as long as we don't speak on it, Coach can't say you didn't listen to him and we can stop sneaking around so much," Alex said wisely.

Jacob leaned in and kissed Alex enthusiastically, clearly excited.

"That's why you call the shots baby, you're so smart," responded Jacob earnestly before adding firmly, "but if anybody asks we tell them I make all the decisions."

"That's fine with me babe...as long as you're still dominant in the bedroom," Alex said seductively.

Jacob's eyes glinted. That was an obvious signal to him that Alex wanted to be fucked right now. And luckily for Alex, Jacob was in a particularly giving mood.

Jacob rolled on top of Alex, kissing him deeply and grinding hard into Alex's crotch. Jacob moved to his neck, sucking Alex's neck painfully. Alex gasped, unable to help himself but didn't try to pull away.

Once Jacob was happy with the damage he'd done to his neck he raised up and yanked Alex's shirt off roughly. Alex felt a lightning bolt of anxiety and exhilaration course through his body. If he didn't trust Jacob completely, he'd be scared of his aggression but he knew Jacob would never go too far with him.

Jacob wasted no time ripping Alex's pants and underwear off him, pulling them so hard and fast that Alex's hardening cock flopped around belligerently.

He went down on Alex briefly, in a manner that further cemented his control over the situation before picking Alex up effortlessly and turning to where he was now on his back with Alex on top of him.

He began to aggressively grip Alex's ass. He squeezed so hard Alex thought he might bruise him. He pulled them apart so roughly he thought it might rip his hole some but each time he gasped, Jacob lightened up. Despite how roughly he was handling his ass, Jacob was kissing Alex ever so tenderly as he did.

"Suck my dick baby," he demanded of Alex.

The difference in how Alex undressed Jacob compared to the other way around was glaring. Alex gently undid Jacob's pants and pulled them as well as his underwear down slowly.

He grabbed Jacob's semi erect cock and lifted it up so that he could caress those large testicles with his tongue before running the tip up the shaft. In one fluid motion as his tongue reached the top of Jacob's cock head, he took the head into his mouth. Jacob grunted.

He then forced Jacob's large member deeper into his throat until he was gagging on it. Jacob always loved to feel Alex gag on him so Alex would bob up and down quickly, repeatedly forcing himself to gag like his lover enjoyed. Jacob suddenly grabbed Alex's hair and began fucking his mouth.

"You like that big dick baby? You like gagging on my cock?" Jacob asked seductively.

"Uh-hmmm," Alex moaned out between his gagging.

"You want this dick to stretch that little ass out?"

After Alex moaned in the affirmative, Jacob slammed as deep as he could into Alex's throat causing Alex to gag intensely as his throat spasmed. Jacob held it there for a brief moment before pulling out swiftly. Alex gasped loudly, inhaling fresh air.

Jacob stood up off the side of the bed and pulled his shirt off. He flexed his pectoral muscles while looking down on Alex, who looked up at him with needy desire in his eyes. Jacob smirked cockily.

Jacob got a condom and his lube out of his bedside table and prepared his fat dick before directing Alex onto his knees, facing away from him. He applied a generous amount of lube to Alex's tight pink hole, working one and then two fingers inside of him.

"Tell me what you want baby...ask and you shall receive," Jacob said arrogantly.

"Oh fuck meeee," Alex moaned out as Jacob continued to finger him.

"How do you want it?" Jacob asked him.

"Harddd...pleeease," Alex moaned out again, not in control of himself at this point.

Alex felt Jacob withdraw his fingers before feeling his fat dick in between his asscheeks like a hotdog in a bun. He pushed back into Jacob as Jacob rubbed his dick up and down his crack.

"Please Jacobbb," Alex begged.

Jacob pulled back, angled his cock head to Alex's hole and began to push gently. When it slide into him, Alex let out a whimper. Jacob began to pull in and out, slowly burying more and more inside of his petite lover.

"Oh fuckkkk baby, you're so tight...I'm gonna stretch that hole out," grunted Jacob.

"Oh fuck yesss, please," Alex begged in a high pitched whine.

Jacob bottomed out inside of Alex, pressing his large testicles against Alex's ass. After pressing into him for a moment, he pulled all the way out before lubing himself up a little more. He slid all the way back inside balls deep in one slow thrust. Alex let out a long, low moan as Jacob's entire length filled him once again.

Jacob repeated the process for a few minutes, pulling all the way out and pushing all the way back in until he felt Alex's hole provide no resistance to his intrusion. On his last thrust in, he thrusted hard and fast into Alex.

"Oh fuck me Jacob, harder!"

Jacob began to pound Alex's ass hard, their bodies colliding and making loud clapping sounds as they did so. Alex was moaning wantonly as Jacob grunted dirty things to him.

"Yeah take that big dick, moan for me baby...that hole is gonna be gaping wide open when I'm done with it."

Alex was leaking precum steadily, his body was in pure ecstasy. It felt like he was going to relieve himself constantly, only no relief came and the pressure only built up inside of him.

Time seemed to move in slow motion and yet both boys were aware that they went at it like this for a long time. Finally, Jacob pulled out of Alex but Alex still felt like his hole was wide open.

"Slide up and get on your back," Jacob grunted out.

Alex did as he was told as Jacob climbed up onto the bed. Jacob lifted Alex's legs, put them together in one large hand and pushed his knees to his chest before using his other hand to guide his cock back inside of Alex's ass. It slid in easily and he began to drive into Alex with abandon.

Jacob grabbed Alex's leaking cock and tugged on it. After a few strokes, Alex was unleashing a large load all over himself.

"Where do you want it baby? On your face?" Jacob asked Alex.

"Yeah," Alex panted breathlessly.

Jacob pulled out suddenly, ripping off his condom and maneuvering himself over Alex's face before vigorously jerking a huge load onto him. Alex closed his eyes as he felt the warm and oddly weighty substance cover his face.

Alex laid on the bed, drenched in his and Jacob's semen until Jacob retrieved a towel for him. Alex reached his hand out to take the towel from him but Jacob simply pushed it away before gently wiping his cum off of his lovers face.

"Sorry about that...I shouldn't have done that," he said sheepishly, looking slightly ashamed.

"Why not? I told you that you could!"

"I know baby, I just feel like that's not something you should do to someone you respect. Maybe that's stupid but you know I respect you right?"

Alex smiled up at Jacob but he saw it the exact opposite. He'd never let someone do that to him unless he loved them like he loved Jacob. It was sweet of Jacob but he wasn't some nun at a church. It was incredibly hot to him and just showed how much sexual chemistry they had together.

"Of course I do babe, don't ever feel bad about doing something I give you permission to do. That was so hot honestly," Alex responded.

Jacob smiled back at him before collapsing onto the bed, wrapping his arms around Alex before they both fell asleep for a nap.

12