All Comments on 'Curious Girls Ch. 09'

by precipiceofoblivion

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 9 years ago
Now

Can the pair of them knock ten bells out of Tamara please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Can't get enough

I've read this from beginning to end and can't wait for more! I wonder how Krista will react to this

madcowpigmadcowpigabout 9 years ago
LOVE IT!

One of my new ALL TIME favorite. Keep doing what you're doing. Take your time with the releases if you're busy, because quality over quantity. If you could add some foot fetish stuff that would be great. Like sweaty sock and feet licking and sniffing, toe jam eating and whatever else you can think of.

4demi4demiabout 9 years ago
Yes

Falling asleep with her face between Tamara's legs?

Almost getting lured into willingly licking her under her skirt?

The things you write in these stories are exactly what gets me going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Perfect

You always have the things that get me wet it's amazing thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing! Keep Going.

It would also be great if Krista also enslaves Sara, along with Tamara. We can have an incest here between Sara and Krista

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing!

This story is among my all time favorites! Amazing work!

Please say that Krista also will dominate her sister Sara; forcing her own sister to lick her ass and pussy while forcefully riding her face....Also farting on her tounge and in her mouth would be nice.

But it's very important Sara doesn't begin to like the things done to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
@Amazing

I gotta agree with what the other guy said, if krista gets in on the action I would die from excitement. I love this series, please keep up the good work. Cant wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

I love your style. This last chapter is the best so far. Her indifference to the wellbeing of Sara is awesome. I'd like to see her make Sara French kiss her asshole while grinding her nose into her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tamara is insane

Well, I was going to relent and just enjoy the story but there is something wrong with Tamara. I really can't believe that Sara was not all wrapped up when she woke up and could not remember what happened. Getting up and getting something on and she did not remember? I think maybe Krista will finally get involved and she and Sara need to sit down and fully talk this all out. However, the author has a story line and image to conjure so I am going to let this ride out. I am still waiting on how Sara is going to keep the house since she still does not seem to have a job and it has been several weeks since she was given some time off. I would hope that her work management reconsidered that the complaints have no basis in fact and let her return.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous