Curious Girls Ch. 24-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He must have noticed the look on my face.

"Try not to worry! It could have been a lot worse. You were very lucky. It looks like you'll make a full recovery."

"How long until I can leave?" I asked awkwardly through my teeth.

He looked down hesitantly. "You had some swelling in your brain from a concussion that had us worried for a while, and we'd still like to keep a close eye on that for the next 24 hours before we discuss releasing you. I'd also like to make sure you don't have any more extensive memory loss. What is the last thing you remember?"

I thought for a moment. "Tamara," I started, trying to remember the specific details.

He spoke up before I could finish my thought. "That's right, she was with you just before the accident. "Do you remember anything else?"

I shook my head.

"It looks like you may have only a mild post-traumatic amnesia. Often when an accident like this happens, there is an interruption in the short/long-term memory transfer mechanism, and it's not usually a cause for concern. We just have to make sure it's nothing more serious."

"But, I do have some news that I think will make you feel better. Your sister, Tamara, is here to see you."

I shook my head enthusiastically.

"You're right," he grinned. "I was just testing your memory again. However, both Tamara and your sister are here to see you. However," he cautioned, "I don't want you doing any more speaking than necessary until your jaw is healed."

*****

The doctor had left Tamara and Krista alone in the room with me.

"I'm so glad you're OK," Krista exclaimed. "I was so worried when Tamara called me."

"Tamara called?" I asked, confused. I still didn't remember details of the accident.

"She did. She never did explain to me what the two of you were doing together though," Krista said pointedly.

"She had just agreed to move in with me."

"Wait, what?!" Krista exclaimed. She wasn't the only one surprised by this revelation, except it was difficult for me to interject. Krista looked at me, obviously expecting a response.

"I didn't--" I started to protest, but I was cut off by Tamara.

"I've got the forms in my purse!" She pulled out the documents and handed them to Krista. I stared in confused silence.

She looked stunned, like the air had been knocked out of her. She turned to me. "Tell me what you didn't do again, Sara."

"But, I didn't..."

"I know what your signature looks like. And it sure looks to me like that's your fucking signature on her lease papers."

"Lease--?"

"To hell with you, Sara. I can't believe I was worried about you when you were planning to move in with my best friend without even telling me. Hell, you won't even admit that you two have been having sex behind my back." Tears welled up in Krista's eyes. What the hell was happening?

"I--I--," I was at a loss for words. I didn't even know how to explain because I didn't know what she was talking about. "I don't remember--"

Krista interrupted me. "I need some air. I'll be back to check on you later. I--I need some time to process this."

"Well, that was... uncomfortable," Tamara laughed after Krista had left the room.

"What lease? What happened?" I exclaimed through my teeth in spite of the doctor's warnings.

Tamara looked at me, her eyebrows furrowed. "You don't remember?"

"Remember what?"

Tamara continued to stare awkwardly at me for a few minutes before smiling. "We're dating."

"Dating?!" I exclaimed, bewildered. "What??" I wanted to ask something else, to exclaim something else, but I was legitimately speechless. How could that be?

"Don't you remember? We're in love, but you were afraid to tell Krista."

None of what she said made any sense. I would remember that, wouldn't I? The last memory I had of Tamara was of her at our home, and if I remembered correctly, her and Krista were getting ready to head to the gym. I did have memories after that point, but nothing I could clearly recall involving Tamara. And yet, both Tamara and Krista seemed to recollect events that I couldn't. I hated Tamara. I bullied her. Why would I ever date her? How the hell would that happen? Not only that, but I wasn't attracted to women! Was I? No, I surely wasn't, and yet--Nothing made any sense.

"Let me see that," I managed to ask as she handed over the papers. I was confident I would easily spot her forgery, but it was clearly my signature--or a damn good forgery. Was it possible my memory was spottier than I realized?

"I'm surprised you don't remember... us, Baby," she said.

I didn't want to move in with her, but I also knew I wouldn't have signed that form without good reason. Was it possible my feelings for Tamara had changed and I was simply unable to remember that part of my life? Krista did say we were having sex. I didn't want to alienate her if I truly had cared for her, as strange as it felt to even consider that possibility.

"Even if you don't remember the feelings we had for each other, I hope you'll still consider coming with me to our new home. I hope you'll let me take care of you--especially since Krista doesn't seem to want anything to do with you right now." What she said made sense at some level. If Krista felt like she'd just expressed, then Tamara seemed to be the only one left for me to turn to. "Will you come with me?"

I paused to think, but I just couldn't wrap my head around any of this.

"What you say makes some sense, Tamara, but this is all just too weird. You and I dating? I'm finding that a little hard to believe. Wait... are you and Krista playing a joke on me!?"

"I can't--I can't believe you could even suggest that! I know you're confused, but it's hard not to feel a little hurt that you've forgotten what we had together."

"I just... I don't understand, Tamara. We never used to get along--at all! For that to change, and for me to develop an attraction to women that I never used to have...hell, I still don't have."

"Y-You're not attracted to me anymore?" Tamara asked, looking like she might cry. I was actually starting to feel a little bad for being so harsh toward her.

"No, it's not like that," I backpedaled. "I mean, I can tell that you're a very attractive woman, but I'm just not--I don't feel--" I hesitated, unsure what to say that would smooth out the situation. I wanted to be honest with her, but I didn't want to hurt her feelings if she genuinely liked me. Everything was just such a mess in my head.

"Wait," she looked up suddenly, "I can prove it to you."

"Prove it to me?"

"I have a video of us together!" She pulled out her cell phone, and pulled up a video to show me.

As I watched the screen, I saw the two of us appear. Tamara and I were in my room. I almost turned away in discomfort when I saw Tamara wearing a slip that didn't leave much to the imagination. I definitely didn't remember this at all. My stomach sank as I watched myself take the initiative and press my lips against Tamara's pink lips. Surely, there had to be some explanation. Maybe she'd forced me to kiss her? Blackmailed me? I tried to think of some explanation that would make my world make sense again--up until the point I saw my tongue slip into Tamara's mouth. Oh, God. I was french kissing her, and the kiss was only getting more intense from there. That didn't look like forced kissing to me. I sighed, defeated. In that video, it looked like I genuinely liked her, despite the fact it made no sense to me--I glanced back at the video to see me sucking her lip.

I grunted and looked away, transfixed and disgusted at the same time. She finally stopped the video and put her phone away. Until my memories came back, I was inclined to avoid rocking the boat any more than it had already been rocked. I needed to make sense of my life, and getting into my normal routine would be the fastest way to do that.

"So, any reactions to that?"

I raised my eyebrows, and she laughed. "Any memories come back to you?"

I shook my head no, but the truth was it did trigger a memory. That's when I remembered the dream I'd had after my accident. I had had an incredibly intense and sexually charged dream about Tamara. Was that my subconscious remembering something about the past? Feelings I had developed for Tamara? Or was that a subconscious desire for Tamara always there and I just hadn't realized it? Could that have been the real reason why I was always so mean to her?

"So... will you come home with me?" She asked quietly.

I nodded somewhat reluctantly, but I nodded nonetheless.

"I'm so happy to hear that," Tamara exclaimed. "That reminds me. When you left, you were carrying a small SD card with you. It had a lot of our pictures and videos, and some of them were... well, not the kind you'd want just anyone seeing. Do you happen know if anyone found it?"

I shook my head. I wondered if I should be worried about a stranger seeing naked photos of me.

"I'm sure it'll turn up," she smiled. "Oh, and the doctor suggested that whichever of us decided to take care of you should have a Power of Attorney so they can take care of all of your medical treatment, finances, and so on." She hesitated. "But they probably won't let you sign a Power of Attorney if you have amnesia. Perhaps we should keep that between us?"

I wanted to say so much--to tell her that I didn't like this whole situation, but she apparently read it on my face. "Oh, I'm not suggesting you keep anything from him. Just... forget about your memory loss until after you've signed a Power of Attorney so I'll be able to take care of you. It's not technically lying, and it's for a good reason." I took a deep breath, worried about the situation I'd woken up to. After a long pause, I slowly nodded in assent.

*****

"Do you recognize that this document gives your attorney-in-fact broad powers over your assets, and that these powers will continue past the point of this or any future incapacity? If you agree to the terms laid forth in this document, please sign your name at the bottom of this page."

I thought the notary would never finish. I understood enough to recognize that I was giving Tamara the power to act in most regards on my behalf. I got lost in a lot of the terminology with him casually throwing out words like durable, chattel, living trusts, litigation, and so forth. However, I needed someone to help me out right now, and Tamara seemed like the only one I could count on. I actually felt very fortunate I had her here to take care of me. I wasn't sure what I would do if I had to go through this all alone.

However, the thought of giving Tamara such control over so many aspects of my life was more than a little scary. Could I really trust her? I could barely move, and I certainly wouldn't be able to do much on my own. She seemed to see the hesitation in my expression.

She turned to the notary. "Can you please give us a moment?"

"Of course. I'll be just outside the door." He stood walked out, closing the door behind him.

Tamara leaned over next to me. "We don't have to do this if you're not comfortable. It would help with managing your medical care until you're better, but we'll find a way to manage either way." I'd been uncomfortable initially because I'd felt a little pressured, but now she seemed to only want what I was comfortable with. It was strangely reassuring.

She placed her hand on mine, squeezing gently. "I only want what is best for you. Can I tell you something?"

I nodded, surprised at this side of Tamara I had never seen before.

"That video I showed you earlier, well... it wasn't so long after our very first kiss."

I cocked my head in curiosity, wanting to hear more about this relationship we supposedly had.

She continued. "It was my first kiss, and I don't know really what I expected, but it made me feel very strange."

I furrowed my eyes in confusion.

"I mean, it was--it's hard to describe. I don't know what possessed me to kiss you. We weren't even that close at the time, but when I kissed you, it made me feel like I had never felt before. That video was the second time. I told you that I was confused by our kiss, and you suggested I kiss you again to see if I felt the same way. You surprised me by kissing me first, and well--you saw the kiss. I never expected you to kiss me like that. Things just developed from there." She caressed my cheek.

I smiled at her and motioned with my hand that I was ready to sign.

"Oh, Baby! You won't regret this!" She cupped my face in her hands and pressed her lips into mine. "Oh! I'm sorry," she exclaimed.

I smiled at her, reassuringly. I still felt confused. I didn't feel any sexual attraction to her, granted her lips were soft and not at all unpleasant. Perhaps I just needed more time.

*****

I signed my name awkwardly on the form with my left hand and waited as one of the nurses signed as a witness followed by Tamara and finally the notary. Once everything was finalized, the two of us were left alone again.

"I'm glad you're here for me," I said to her.

She placed her hand on mine. "We'll get through this together."

"Have you heard from Krista?" I asked, concerned that she hadn't been back.

"No. I'm sorry." Tamara squeezed my hand comfortingly.

*****

"Let's get you into bed," Tamara said as she helped me move awkwardly through the house. I wasn't capable of walking on my own, but with Tamara's help I was able to slowly make my way to the bedroom. Literally nothing was familiar to me. Not the house, not the room--nothing.

Thankfully, Tamara saved me the trouble of trying to ask. "In case you're wondering why you don't recognize anything, it's because we finalized everything just before your accident. You never got a chance to see it. I was going to surprise you."

"My stuff?" I asked.

"Your stuff? Your stuff is still back in your old home, but I figure it might be good to let Krista calm down a bit before we try getting anything from there."

"What happened--?" I asked slowly through my clenched teeth, but Tamara cut me off.

"Shhh... don't talk. We need your jaw to heal up properly. I have an idea though." She disappeared for a moment only to return with a pad and paper.

"Shit, I shouldn't have left you alone! You could have fallen over."

"It's OK." I grunted.

"No, it's not! You could have been seriously injured."

"Just--" She interrupted me again.

"Here, write on this paper instead of talking."

"Just don't leave me again," I scrawled on the paper awkwardly. I was definitely not a leftie.

She smiled, winking. "Don't worry. I intend to keep you forever."

I looked back at her as she helped remove my hospital gown.

I shivered at my exposure, and then wrote on the pad of paper, "Do you know what happened to me?"

"No," she responded "I was hoping you'd be able to tell me. All I know is I heard there was a car accident in the area, and that a young woman matching your description was taken to the hospital. I tried calling your phone, but you wouldn't answer. I got worried and went to the hospital."

Tamara carefully helped me into the bed. I wasn't able to bend my hips. My hip spica cast extended from just above my breasts down to my ankles on my left leg and just above my knee on the right. Once I fell haphazardly into the bed, Tamara had to lift my legs in order to position my body. The body cast had strategic openings to allow normal body functions, and I felt awkward being so exposed. However, it didn't seem feasible to put clothes on over my casts.

"Tamara?" I paused in reflection, "Do you think my memories will come back?"

She held my hand. "I'm sure they will," she smiled. "And even if they don't, I'll tell you everything you need to know."

"I'm glad you were there."

"I'm glad I was able to be there for you too," she smiled. She ran her fingers through my hair. "Why don't I slip into something more comfortable? We'll put on a movie and I'll fix that hair of yours and see if you feel a little better."

I smiled, giving a small nod to indicate my acquiescence. She bounced away happily. It was still strange to me to be in this situation with Tamara of all people.

A few minutes later, she returned wearing her "pajamas." My jaw would have dropped were it able. Previously, even though Tamara and Krista and hinted that Tamara and I had been in a relationship together, it hadn't felt real to me--not until this very moment. The full impact and requirements of the relationship hadn't fully registered to me.

I stared in shock. Tamara was wearing a halter babydoll. It was primarily a dark blue with an open back, and the top portion was mostly opaque with a floral pattern which was a mix of dark and light blues. The straps exposed her shoulders and more than a little cleavage, and the fabric was sheer in strategic sections around the floral patterns to expose portions of her breasts while keeping her somewhat "modest." The lower portion of her babydoll extended to her upper thighs and was entirely sheer. It was just possibly to make out her torso through the dark fabric--including a matching set of v-string panties.

"You know I'm not comfortable with any sort of intimacy right now, right?" I wrote on my pad of paper, feeling incredibly uneasy with the situation. I worried I might be overreacting, but I felt like I should head off anything before it got even more awkward.

She sat down, and grinned. "Of course! I would never try to move things faster than you were ready for."

"You're not trying to seduce me?" I wrote, adding a few question marks.

Actually you're the one who picked this out for me," responded Tamara with a laugh. "If I were trying to seduce you, you'd know. And I would I have put you in my room instead of the guest bedroom."

I sighed in relief. I was obviously overreacting. But there was something about that was familiar about her statement. I seemed to remember being in her bedroom before, but I couldn't remember any of the details.

"Then again...," she continued, running her finger over my lips, "It's not like you could stop me if I was really determined anyway." She winked.

She grinned as she sat on the bed next to me, and ran her fingers through my hair. She must have noticed my reaction. "Relax! You have nothing to worry about from me. "I won't deny that I'm very interested in resuming our relationship... but only when you're ready. You actually bought this for me as a housewarming gift. I was just hoping it might spark a memory." I bought it for her? I wondered what I could have possibly had in mind to buy something like that for another woman.

She started the movie. It was a lesbian, romance comedy. She slid next to me on the bed, lifting my head into her lap, pulling a comb through my hair. The movie was fairly entertaining, but I likely would have enjoyed it more were I not feeling so uncomfortable. On one hand, I enjoyed the way her fingers felt in my hair. On the other, I was very uneasy with knowing how little Tamara, my sister's best friend, was wearing and that my head was against her bare thighs, with little pair of panties being the only thing between me and--

"Sara, are you OK?" She continued combing my hair. I wanted to tell her that I wasn't comfortable, but trying to write anything out right now just seemed like too much effort.

Eventually, I found myself able to relax and halfway enjoy my time with Tamara. As I focused on the sensation of Tamara playing with my hair, my eyes closed.

*****

The sun woke me; It was well into the morning judging from the amount of light flooding the room. I hadn't realized I was so sleepy. I had a vague recollection of the movie ending and Tamara quietly leaving me. Just then, there was a knock at my door. Before I could figure out how I was supposed to respond with my jaw wired shut, the door opened and Tamara walked in.