Curious Girls Ch. 24-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wake up, Sleepyhead. I have a surprise for you." She opened the door the rest of the way and a taller, raven-haired woman walked in. She was wearing a tight t-shirt and jeans neither of which did anything to hide her slender, hourglass frame. She had full lips, and she was wearing a pair of black-framed glasses.

"Tamara!" I grunted. "I'm not dressed!"

"Sorry," she exclaimed, "I wasn't thinking."

I was mostly covered by my blanket, but I still wasn't comfortable with this unexpected development.

"Don't worry, I'm sure she's seen everything," Tamara laughed. "She's going to be your new nurse."

"Nurse?"

"I realized last night getting you home that I wasn't going to be able to help well enough on my own. Sonya here will help me take care of you."

"I don't need a nurse" I scribbled, uneasy at the thought of being so vulnerable and exposed in front of a complete stranger.

"It's alright, Sara," Sonya said calmly, "I understand your apprehension, but I think we'll get to be close friends in no time at all."

I wanted to tell Tamara that I didn't want anyone else taking care of me, but halfway through writing it on my pad, I started to have second thoughts. I wished I could talk easier and more importantly, I wished that I could talk to Tamara in private.

At that moment, something else occurred to me. I really had to use the restroom. I flipped to a new page on the pad and blushed as I wrote the words.

"Don't be so embarrassed. This is exactly why I hired Sonya to help you," Tamara smiled understandingly.

I felt so humiliated as Sonya helped me up and to the restroom. However, I hadn't realized just how helpless I was until that moment. However, Sonya spoke casually to me as if there was nothing unusual about the situation. She primarily asked yes or no questions so I didn't have to write or try to speak. She was so calm, collected, and professional that it was hard not to feel increasingly comfortable with her.

However, Sonya's professional demeanor did nothing to stop my face from burning as she wiped my ass through the opening in my cast. I couldn't even look at her as she finished and flushed the toilet, pulling off and disposing of the gloves she'd been wearing.

"See? That wasn't so bad now, was it?"

I finally managed to look her in the eyes, and I was surprised at the strength of her gaze. She wasn't ashamed or embarrassed in the least. Her entire focus seemed to be on whether or not I was OK. I still felt so embarrassed, but I was glad now for her assistance. I would have felt much more uncomfortable with Tamara since I'd known her for so long. And now that we were apparently dating, I definitely didn't want her to have to take care of such personal needs. That was sure to kill any sort of romance--assuming that mattered. I still felt nothing for her, but at the same time I didn't want to risk losing whatever we may have had without understanding it first.

*****

During the days, I spent much of my time with Tamara. She didn't seem to have a job, so there was little to pull her away from me. However, Sonya was there to care for many of my more routine needs such as meals, bathroom, grooming, and the like. Any conversations were a bit of a struggle as I periodically grew tired of writing, so I tended to avoid any complex conversation topics despite still having so much that I wanted to understand and discuss.

"I have to admit, I'm anxious for you to get your memories back," Tamara pulled my hair out of my face, caressing my cheek with her fingers.

Tamara had a tendency to touch me a lot, whether it was playing with my hair, caressing my face, or holding my hand. It all felt so strange to me, but I didn't say anything to her. I felt conflicted. I didn't want to lead her on, but at the same time, I wanted to give myself a chance to remember what we supposedly had together.

"Why?" I scrawled on my pad.

"I--uh--I'm just looking forward to us being able to get back to where we were."

"Which was?" I asked, trying to understand the nature of our relationship a little better, despite my mental commitment to avoiding getting into these kinds of conversations.

"It's hard to explain," Tamara paused. "It's just--we had a certain level of... intimacy that I miss."

I cocked my head inquisitively, but wrote nothing. The question was clear.

"Well... for example, right now I'm getting ready to head out to the store, and I can't say goodbye to you like I normally would have."

"What do you mean?" I wrote, genuinely confused what she was alluding to.

"Well--I might normally have caressed your cheek, and looked you in the eyes and told you--I would have told you that I loved you."

I was genuinely at a loss for words. Loved me? I mean, I guess it shouldn't have surprised me, and yet it did. She loved me?

"And then I would have done this," Tamara continued, leaning over and cupping my cheeks in her hands.

The next thing I know, her soft, warm lips covered mine. I suddenly couldn't breathe as butterflies exploded in my stomach. Her lips kissed mine once more before she pulled back. Her lips were so soft! Perhaps she was used to this, but as far as I was concerned, this was our first kiss.

She smiled bigger than I'd seen her smile before. I still felt light-headed.

"Anyway, I would have done something like that if you hadn't lost your memories. But, since you have, I'll wait," she grinned, winking at me. "Instead, I'll just say 'see you later."

She waved and blew a kiss as she walked out, clearly enjoying my stunned expression. A second later, Sonya walked in.

"Lunch time!"

I shook my head, still trying to process everything. I had a million different thoughts and feelings running through my head. My little sister's friend had just kissed me in a very intimate way, and it left me feeling very confused because for reasons I couldn't begin to comprehend, I liked the kiss--a lot.

*****

"How are you feeling?" Sonya asked as she lifted the straw to my mouth.

"Better if I didn't have to suck my lunch through a straw," I grinned as I wrote back.

"You'll get there," she smiled.

After a few moments of awkward silence, I decided it might be a good time to learn a little more about Sonya, but I wasn't quite sure what to ask.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I wrote.

"No, not at the moment," she smiled, "I guess you could say I'm between relationships."

"No one in your life who's interested?"

"Well, I mean... sure, I get hit on in bars a lot, but I haven't really been too keen on starting a new relationship since--" she hesitated. "Well, let's just say my last relationship didn't end so well, and I haven't been eager to jump back in--but, enough about me. I'd rather hear about you," she deflected.

"What's there to know?" I scribbled.

"Well, when did you know that you were into women?"

The question floored me. I certainly didn't think of myself as a lesbian. I wasn't even sure I was bisexual.

I paused a moment before responding. "I don't really know how to answer that."

"Well, when did you know you were in love with Tamara?"

"Love is a strong word." I wrote back.

"You don't love her?"

I hesitated again. "Promise this stays between us?"

"Of course. Nothing you tell me leaves this room."

"I'm not completely sure how I feel. I'm worried I feel nothing for her, but I'm afraid to tell her." I was still confused by that kiss, but right now I felt completely straight.

Sonya raised her eyebrows. "Wow. That's rough. But you obviously liked her before your accident, so you must still find her physically attractive, right?"

I shrugged. "I guess she's objectively attractive. But then again, so are you." I wrote.

She smiled. "Relationships are complicated enough when you have all your memories. I'm sure she doesn't expect things to be back to normal overnight."

"It's just frustrating. I never realized how much I would need someone to confide in, but I can't talk to Tamara about how I feel."

"I'm happy to be that for you. I hope you know that you can tell me anything." I smiled as she squeezed my hand. "But you have to promise me that you'll use your writing pad. I don't want your doctor getting upset at me for letting you talk."

"Agreed," I wrote back, grinning.

*****

Tamara hopped gently into the bed next to me. "How are you feeling, Baby? Are you getting more comfortable now that you've been here a couple of weeks?"

I started to reach for my pad, then simply shrugged.

Tamara curled up next to me and ran her fingers through my hair. "What's wrong?"

It was hot outside, so Tamara was wearing booty shorts and a tank top. Her ample cleavage was only inches from my face. I tried to focus my eyes away. Tamara had always been well-endowed, but her breasts were impossibly difficult to ignore when they were inches from your face.

I wrote on my pad. "What happens if I never remember what you say we used to have together? I'm afraid you're going to end up disappointed."

"Don't worry about that right now. You just worry about getting better." She kissed my forehead. I wasn't even sure I wanted to remember, or if there was anything to remember. On one hand, I worried that I was taking advantage of her generosity and would have nothing to offer in return. On the other hand, she seemed to genuinely care about me, and I almost wished I'd remember so I could make her happy--make us happy. Why wasn't I attracted to her? My eyes found their way back down to her cleavage. I couldn't deny that she was beautiful, and staring at her bosom did make me feel something, but I couldn't quite pin down what it was.

"You always did love my tits."

I blushed, raising my eyebrows.

"What?" She laughed, "You did! Almost as much as you loved my a--" She hesitated.

"Your what?" I scrawled.

"My... eyes."

For a second, I'd thought she was going to say something else. I chuckled at my overreaction. She did have beautiful eyes.

"You know, you can see more of them if you'd like."

My reaction clearly said all that was necessary. She was offering to let me look at her breasts? Why would I want to do that? Or should I want to? I couldn't deny a strange I felt a strange fascination with them.

She laughed, standing up as she walked to the door.

"You're so cute when you're embarrassed. I'm kidding, of course."

I felt a wave of relief wash over me.

"That is, unless you really do want to see them."

She winked and turned out the lights.

*****

Tamara spent a lot of her time with me, but she also had her own personal life, errands to run, and so on. I was starting to get to know Sonya pretty well after two weeks, and we'd started to even develop what I'd consider something of a friendship, despite my frustration at not being able to communicate very effectively.

Sonya walked over to the bed with a bowl of soapy water and a washrag. "Are you ready for your bath?"

She'd offered before, but I'd been too shy to let her bathe me. However, I knew I couldn't put it off forever if I wanted Tamara, or her for that matter, to want to come anywhere near me.

"How's this going to work? I'm covered from armpit to knee in a body cast. About all you can wash is an arm and a leg."

She laughed. "We do the best we can with the options we have available. Would you prefer to not wash at all until your casts are off?"

"Oh, I suppose not. What do I do?"

"You," she said pointedly, "Do nothing. You just lay there and let me do all the work."

I lay back and tried to relax as she dabbed the damp cloth gently over my face and neck.

"Sonya?" I wrote. "Do you think it's possible amnesia could make you forget you ever loved someone?" I asked, finding myself curious about her medical opinion.

"I--I don't know. I don't think amnesia works like that. Are you still not feeling anything for Tamara?"

"I get vague feelings sometimes, but I'm still not sure..." I wrote, trailing off.

"This isn't a medical opinion by any means, but if it were me, I'd give myself some more time to adjust before worrying too much," she smiled. "Although, I'd imagine you'd be more than a little confused if you let yourself be talked into a lesbian relationship only to get your memories back and realize you're straight. Actually, I bet that would make a good movie." Sonya laughed as she gently rubbed the rag down my neck and over my upper chest and shoulders.

"Well, if I were a lesbian," I grinned as I scribbled, "I might feel a lot more self-conscious about letting you see my like this."

"What do you mean?" She asked as she moved her way to my leg, washing my foot and working her over my thigh. Her touch was firm but delicate.

"Because you're seeing me in such a humiliating position. I have no makeup, my hair's a mess, and--" I gasped as I felt her hand slide between my legs.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to surprise you," she exclaimed. "I guess I should have given you some warning."

I didn't know how to respond, so I waved her on as nonchalantly as I could. I tried not to let her see how uncomfortable I was feeling because I knew she was only doing her job to help me. Her professionalism never wavered, and she wore her gloves and used a warm rag as she carefully washed the exposed areas of my crotch and buttocks. She finished quickly, but the conversation had died and I didn't feel comfortable bringing it up again after feeling slightly violated. It wasn't her fault, but I hadn't been expecting her to wash me there. I'm not sure why, since it made perfect sense that she would.

"OK, we're done now! That's the best I can do until we get your cast removed." She patted my skin dry with a hand towel.

"Thanks. I do feel better," I smiled. Sonya gathered her things and left the room.

*****

"I feel bad leaving you alone so much," Tamara remarked as she combed out my hair. This had quickly become our evening ritual. It was a time for us to tell each other about our days, and she would answer questions about our relationship and what our lives had been like before.

"It's OK, I do wish we could spend more time together though," I tilted my notebook so she could read it.

Suddenly, Sonya popped her head in the door. "Sorry to interrupt, but I'm getting ready to head home for the night. Do you need anything before I leave?"

I shook my head, smiling. Tamara was responsible for caring for me during the night, but I did my best to make sure she didn't have much to do. Sonya had also left me a button I could use to call her if I needed anything urgently while she was away.

"Good night, Sonya!" Tamara smiled, playing with my hair simultaneously as I waved goodnight. Tamara and I lay in silence together until we heard the outer door close.

"You know," Tamara mused, "I don't have to leave you alone tonight. Why don't I sleep in here with you?"

"In here? With me?" I scrawled a few extra question marks for good measure.

"Sure, why not? You did say you wanted to spend more time together." Tamara slapped my leg gently. "C'mon, it'll be fun!"

I wasn't sure I was ready for even this level of intimacy with Tamara, but I thought back to Sonya's reassurances. Perhaps I should try to go along with this and see if anything felt familiar.

"OK, but don't expect me to be a very good cuddle partner though," I giggled as I wrote back.

She snuggled up next to me. "That's alright, I can cuddle enough for the both of us." Tamara leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

"Hey, no funny business," I scribbled in jest.

"I'll be a perfect girl scout," she swore holding up her hand.

Tamara turned out the light and snuggled against me.

"Wait, you were never a girl scout." I mumbled through my teeth.

"So, sue me," she grinned, kissing my neck softly.

*****

I awoke to Tamara nuzzling her face against my neck. At some level, It was comforting to open my eyes and find her there. As I ran my fingers through her hair, I tried to sort out my feelings. I was still baffled as to how I ended up in this situation. I didn't feel like I was sexually attracted to Tamara, yet I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss. Or that video. Or that dream--especially not that dream. Why would my subconscious have caused me to have such an intensely sexual dream about Tamara if there wasn't some truth to what she was saying?

"Good morning, Babe," she murmured. "I like it when you play with my hair like that."

I quickly pulled my hand away. What was I thinking? I was going to give her the wrong idea.

"Good morning," I smiled back.

She ran her fingers over my cheek, and her eyes made contact with mine. I could see it coming from a mile away, but for some reason I didn't try to stop it. Her lips pressed against mine, kissing them even slower and more sensually than the last time.

I still liked the way it felt, and I found myself wishing I could kiss her back more effectively. I didn't have to know how I felt about her to enjoy a good kiss, did I? After all, she knew I was confused about my feelings. If she read too much into my actions, that was her own fault. After a moment, I pulled away.

"I'm sorry," I apologized. "I--I shouldn't."

"Don't apologize," she smiled. "I could tell you felt something during that kiss, and if you need time to process, it's nothing to be embarrassed about."

"Actually, I do have a question," I wrote.

"You said we were going to move in together..."

"That's right," Tamara replied.

"That doesn't seem like me."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not the type to jump into moving in with someone..."

"Oh, well... uh--" Tamara hesitated. "You suggested it when I told you I was getting kicked out of my house."

I cocked my head and furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"My parents... they were getting a divorce, and neither one of them wanted to take responsibility for me, so I had no option but to move out on my own. You were the only one left for me to turn to."

I supposed that could be a legitimate reason for me to feel sympathetic, but to suggest us moving in together? I needed to talk to someone who I could trust to know the real me. I needed Krista.

"I'm just having trouble adjusting to the idea that I would suggest living together," I wrote, still confused.

"I wasn't able to afford a place on my own. That's why you offered to move in with me," Tamara explained.

Her explanation did make a lot of sense. And I knew her parents had been having difficulties. However, I still wasn't quite sure I believed her. I was raised very conservatively, and I wouldn't have treated the idea of moving in with someone casually. That either meant Tamara was lying or my feelings for her were strong enough for me to set my beliefs aside.

"Have you heard from Krista?" I asked, hoping we'd be able to work through whatever was bothering her so she'd be able to help make sense of my life.

"No, I'm sorry. I didn't realize she took us dating so hard. I've tried a couple times to call, but she won't answer."

I sighed. "What if I call her? Where is my phone, anyway?" I wrote, realizing for the first time since the accident that I hadn't had access to my cell phone.

"Uh--that might be worth a try," she hesitated, "But--well, I didn't want to tell you this, but she changed her phone number. I fibbed a little to try and protect your feelings. As for your phone, it was destroyed in the accident. I'm sorry."

I wasn't terribly upset about my phone. I could always buy another. But I was stunned that Krista was so upset that she'd changed her number.

Tamara kissed my lips again. "I'm sorry things are so rough right now, Baby, but don't worry. No matter what happens, we'll always have each other."

To be continued...