Curious Girls Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

"The x-rays look look great. Your spine and hips are healing up nicely, although your arm and leg still have some healing to do. But how would you feel about getting out of that body cast today?"

I stared in shock for a moment before nodding enthusiastically.

He grinned. "Then let's get this off. I would like to keep your arm and leg in a cast for another few weeks, but I'm encouraged by your progress."

I couldn't believe I was going to finally be out of the body cast. Had it already been 6 weeks?

"While they bring in the equipment, I'm going to go ahead and remove your jaw wire as well."

I was barely even listening to him. I was too excited at the prospect of being able to finally feel somewhat normal again. While he worked, I found my mind drifting unexpectedly to what had happened the previous night with Tamara. I was glad she had agreed to wait in the lobby because I was still having trouble making eye contact with her. It was nice that she hadn't pushed me to talk, but that had also led to a few awkward silences.

I was still so confused about how I felt. I had masturbated with my face jammed in Tamara's ass. I wasn't sure if I was more bothered by that, or how natural it had felt to me at the time. I felt so disgusted with myself, and yet I was already getting turned on just thinking about it. What was wrong with me? Was I just feeling guilty for being that intimate with Tamara? Did the fact I felt so comfortable mean that Tamara had been telling the truth about us all along? Was it possible I really did love Tamara and her perfect ass? The word popped into my head again, and I pushed it away. None of this felt like me. I'd never been into women, and I had never fetishized asses, female or otherwise.

I was pulled out of my deep thoughts by the door opening and a small cart being brought into the room containing a saw and some other pieces of equipment.

"Good timing!" the doctor remarked to the assistant before looking back at me. "I just finished removing the wire, but I want you to go easy on your jaw. It will take you some time to get used to talking and eating normally again."

I inhaled deeply and stretched my jaw slowly. It felt incredible to be able to open my mouth again.

The saw was noisy, but it wasn't long before I felt the tension of the cast lessening and soon the doctor was pulling pieces away until I lay exposed on the table. I realized awkwardly I was nearly naked. I wasn't particularly bothered being exposed in front of the doctor, but I did wonder how I was supposed to get home.

"In addition to being gentle with your jaw, I want you to go easy on your hips as well. They're healed enough that I don't think it would be worth the hassle of putting you back into a new hip spica cast, but they both still have healing to do. Nothing strenuous--no running, limit your walking and try to avoid walking on inclined surfaces. If you're still feeling fine by this time next month, I'd say you should be good to start slowly ramping up your physical activity.

"What am I supposed to wear?" I asked, awkwardly.

"Your girlfriend was supposed to bring a change of clothing. I assume she did that?" It felt strange to hear the doctor refer to Tamara so casually as my girlfriend. I suppose she was, but I hadn't heard anyone really refer to us that way before. At least, not that I could recall.

"I--I don't know. Tamara didn't say anything. She didn't even remind me about my appointment until this morning."

"Well, why don't I have my assistant come bring you a gown, and then we'll have her brought in."

A few minutes later, the medical assistant entered with gown in hand and assisted me in putting it on.

"Alright," she said, "I'm going to go grab--Tamara, was it?"

"Yes, thank you."

She returned about ten minutes later. "Change of plans. It looks like Tamara forgot your clothes, so we're just going to let you keep your gown, and we're going to wheel you out in a wheelchair."

*****

"I'm so sorry! I forgot that you needed clothes." Tamara exclaimed apologetically from the driver's seat. "We can stop at the store and buy you some."

"Let's just get home. I don't feel comfortable being out in public wearing this."

I didn't even really want to be alone with Tamara, but I didn't feel like I had many options.

"I'm so excited for you," Tamara squealed as we pulled away from the hospital. I didn't respond other than to give her a forced smile. The tension was palpable.

Neither of us said a word the entire ride home. Tamara pulled slowly into the driveway, looking over at me.

"Sara, we've got to talk about what happened at some point."

"Not now we don't. There's no way I'm having this conversation with you in the driveway while dressed in a paper sack with a hole in the back," I tried not to smile, but my rhyme amused me.

Tamara persisted. "It's more private here than at the house. Please tell me what's bothering you?"

I sighed, reluctantly. "I--I never agreed to what happened last night. It felt like you forced yourself on me."

"You know you weren't going to say yes. You're too shy for that. And you were feeling confused. What happened last night wouldn't have happened if I hadn't taken the initiative."

"Then maybe it shouldn't have happened," I said pointedly.

"I knew from experience it was something you would enjoy. Is that really what's bothering you?"

"That's just it. I shouldn't have enjoyed that," I admitted.

"What? Why not?"

"Because--because it's not normal."

"It is normal for us. Who can judge what should count as normal if we both enjoy ourselves?"

I struggled to understand my feelings. "I just feel so disgusted with myself."

"Because you think my ass is disgusting?"

"Well, no. You have a really nice ass," I replied defensively.

She smiled. "Then what is it?"

"I can only imagine what you must think of me." The words rang true. Was I really afraid Tamara would think less of me?

"What do you mean?"

"You're dating a girl whose face was in your ass. How could that not bother you?"

"Bother me? I loved that you enjoyed yourself so much."

"And I appreciate that you would do that for me, but it doesn't feel right to ask you to do something so...messed up--just for my benefit."

"Sara, please. I enjoyed it easily as much as you did."

"I don't see how you could have."

"I wanted the night to be about you. And I didn't want to move things too quickly," Tamara reassured me. "Trust me, I was more than a little turned by what happened last night. Would it have made you feel better if I had... enjoyed myself as much as you?"

"Well, I wouldn't have felt like I was the only pervert."

"If you insist I won't hold back next time," Tamara laughed. "So, do you feel better now?" Tamara asked.

"A little. But how can I expect you to want to touch or kiss me when my face has been in your... ass."

"Like this," Tamara giggled as she leaned over and pressed her lips against mine, cupping my cheek with her left hand.

I was still feeling uncomfortable with what had happened, but it seemed liked Tamara had no second thoughts. I had no idea how she could enjoy simply sitting on my face, but I also had no idea how I could enjoy it either. Maybe I should just accept that both seemed to be true.

Tamara unbuckled her seatbelt and climbed over the console, straddling my lap. Her soft breasts pressed into my chest.

"What are you do--" I started to ask, but she pressed her lips against mine again. Her lips were so full and soft, I couldn't help kissing her back. I felt so out of practice that I let her take the lead. She mashed her lips firmly against mine, gripping my face between her hands. Initially, the kiss was closed-mouth, but as Tamara's intensity increased, both of our mouths began opening more.

Her tongue darted teasingly between my lips. I parted my lips further and met her tongue with mine, flicking it playfully. She did the same, initially being playful back, but she was becoming increasingly less playful as the kiss heated up. As I pulled my tongue back into my own mouth, Tamara followed pushing her way into my mouth. As she explored my mouth with her tongue, I had trouble keeping up with her passion. Her tongue was everywhere, and with the seat behind me, I couldn't pull away.

Just as I was about to be more assertive, I felt her hands slide between my legs. I squealed and gasped simultaneously. I found myself unable to say no to her. Her fingers rubbed my pussy skillfully, and it was easy to get lost in the sensations. I was still acutely aware of her tongue pushing it's way into my mouth, but all I could think about was her magical fingers as they began rubbing my clit. I gasped with pleasure, and Tamara responded by covering my mouth with hers and pushing her tongue back into my mouth. I pulled away again, trying to catch my breath and I felt Tamara's lips and tongue making their way down my neck. At that moment, I audibly squealed as my body tensed with ogasmic pleasure. It was several moments before I had regained awareness of the world around me.

"How's that for showing you how comfortable I am with kissing you after your face was in my ass?"

"That was some kiss," I gasped, still unable to muster the energy to move.

"And you didn't say yes to that either, but I don't hear you complaining," Tamara grinned.

"No, not complaining at all," I laughed as I pulled her in for another kiss. Perhaps I had overreacted before. I had felt so overwhelmed and confused, it was hard to process everything.

"Why don't we get out of the driveway and get you inside?"

"Sounds good, but you may have to carry me," I giggled.

"So, you're feeling better now?" Tamara asked, stroking my hair.

"Much. But, I'm still the only one who got to enjoy myself," I reminded her.

"Don't worry," Tamara smiled, "There will be plenty of time for you to return the favor."

*****

"I'm ready to put on something pretty for once!" I exclaimed excitedly. "Where are my clothes?"

"Your--I thought you knew," Tamara reacted with surprise. "All of your clothes are still back at your house."

"What?! What am I supposed to wear?" With everything else going on, and my inability to actually wear anything over my body cast, it had never even occurred to me that I might not have any clothes at Tamara's house.

"Why do you need to wear anything?" Tamara winked, stepping close to me.

"Why didn't you tell me when we left the hospital that I had nothing here?"

"I thought you knew! I don't always know what you remember and what you don't. Look, I'll just to your house and grab you something."

*****

I paced anxiously around the room with a mixture of boredom and apprehension. Where was she? It had been over an hour since she had left. How long could it possibly take to grab some clothes and get back? To be fair, I actually had no idea where in the city Tamara's house even was. With Tamara and Sonya taking care of me, I'd barely left the house and when I did, I was always driven by one of them.

The door opened and Tamara walked in empty-handed.

"There'd better be clothes in the car," I said only half-joking.

"I tried, Baby. I really did," Tamara said apologetically. "Krista refused to give me any clothes. I could barely even get her to open the door and talk to me."

"What? What did she say?"

"I'd rather not go into detail about everything that was said, but suffice it to say you shouldn't expect her to talk to you any time soon." I didn't understand how Krista could be acting like this. It seemed so out of character for her.

"But, don't worry!" Tamara continued. "I called Sonya and asked her to pick up some clothes for you on the way over."

"Sonya is coming over today?"

"Yeah, I'm going out tonight, so I want her to take care of you this evening. I know you're out of your cast, but I'd feel better if someone still stayed with you until you're fully recovered."

Before I could respond, the front door opened.

"I'm here!" Sonya exclaimed as she closed the door behind her. I hobbled over to her as quickly as I could.

"What did you get me?"

"I got you a few options so you can see what you like. I can take back anything you dislike or doesn't fit."

"Thank you so much, Sonya! You're a life-saver."

"Tamara tried to get my clothes from my sister, but I guess she's still upset at me. I just wish I could talk to her myself."

"She doesn't realize what she's missing," Tamara squeezed my hand reassuringly.

"What's this?" I asked as I grew distracted by the clothes in front of me. I held up a slim black dress that stood out from the others.

"That's for dinner," Sonya smiled. "I wanted to take you and Tamara out to celebrate your progress.

"Actually, I have another commitment tonight," Tamara interjected apologetically.

"What is this 'commitment' anyway?" I inquired, curious.

"It's a surprise. But you and Sonya should still go out!" Tamara insisted.

"Sounds like fun!" Sonya responded, looking over at me. "Shall we?"

"Sure, why not?" I responded, excited for a night on the town.

*****

"What are you going to eat first?" Sonya asked, laughing at my obvious excitement.

"Anything and everything," I grinned.

"It's too bad Tamara wasn't able to make it," Sonya remarked.

"Yeah, I wonder what she's up to."

"Isn't your birthday coming up?" Sonya asked me.

"Actually, yeah. I'd completely forgotten. I wonder if that's what she's up to."

The waiter came over, and we both placed our orders. It took me a while because everything on the menu looked delicious. I finally settled on the chicken parmigiana and Sonya ordered spaghetti.

As we waited for our meals, we made small talk until I saw someone out of the corner of my eye I recognized.

"Fuck," I whispered. "Amber's here."

"What? Who is Amber?"

For a moment, I wasn't even sure why I reacted that way, but the details slowly started coming back into my mind as I spoke.

"She liked me in school."

"Did you not like her?" Sonya inquired.

"No, I--I was only into men."

"When did that change?"

"I--I don't know," I replied confused.

"So, why is it a bad thing that she's here?"

"Because she--" I struggled to access the memories that were starting to surface. "She made a move on me, and I ran away. We haven't spoken since."

"Crap, she's coming over here. What do I do?" I panicked leaning over. "I don't want to deal with her right now."

Sonya leaned over and grabbed my face between her hands. Without a word, she pushed her lips into mine. I didn't even know how to react. It wouldn't have been possible for me to have been caught more off guard.

A second later, she pulled away. "There, she left," Sonya grinned. "You're welcome."

"Uh... thank you?" I replied, still stunned. Sure enough, Amber had turned and went the other direction. "How did you know that would work?"

"You mentioned she liked you. It seemed unlikely she'd want to come over here if she thought you were on a date. I'm sorry if I crossed a line."

"No, it's alright," I assured her. "I appreciate the assist.;

I was still recovering from my surprise as Sonya paid for our meal, but I couldn't deny that her quick thinking had saved me from having to deal with Amber--for now, at least. I also found myself reflecting on the fact that some of my memories had come back to me. I hadn't remembered all of those details about Amber before, and it was encouraging to finally see some progress in that area of my recovery.

*****

I awoke feeling unusually horny. What made it worse was I knew exactly why I was feeling this way. I spent the whole night dreaming about Tamara's ass--the way it felt on my face. Why was I so obsessed?

Just then, Tamara opened the door.

"Good morning, Beautiful," she remarked, pulling her messy hair out of her face. "It's so dark in here!" she exclaimed as she walked to my window and opened the blinds to allow a little light into the room. Tamara was wearing a sports bra with yoga capris, and she was drenched with sweat.

"What happened to you?" I asked, trying hard, and unsuccessfully, not to stare at the way her ass looked in the stretchy fabric.

"I went for a morning run. I've been slacking off lately, so I'm trying to get back into my routine," she panted. "Are you still feeling OK with everything?" She walked to the bed. "I have to admit, I was starting to worry things might never be the same between us after your accident."

"I'm sorry I made you worry. This has been so hard for me to figure out. I still feel like my world is spinning out of control."

"That's what it feels like when you're in a relationship," Tamara smiled.

"I just--I'm still having trouble processing what happened the other night."

"We both know what happened the other night. You had a huge fucking orgasm with your face in my ass."

I blushed at her crudeness. "It's just that things are moving so fast--" I trailed off.

"We can slow things down if it makes you more comfortable," Tamara said sliding next to me in the bed.

"Thank you, I appreciate that."

"Just let me know when you want my ass in your face again," she grinned.

"Tamara, I don't want--I don't know if that's a good idea. I was confused and caught up in the heat of the moment, but I didn't like the way it made me feel."

"Really? If that's true, then why are your nipples hard? And why haven't you been able to stop staring at my ass since I walked into the room?

"It's cold in here," I said defensively.

"So, they are hard afterall?" Tamara laughed.

I looked down and realized nothing was visible through my clothes. She'd played me, and I'd walked right into it.

"And the real question is, if you didn't like they way it made you feel--why aren't you going to stop me from doing it again?" She sat up, grinning at me.

"What do you mean?" I looked at her, confused.

I watched with surprise as she climbed on top of me and sat on my chest facing my feet. "I mean that I'm going to do it again, and I want to know why you're not going to stop me."

"I just told you I don't want to do it again," I protested as I placed my hand on the stretched fabric covering her ass in a futile attempt to keep it away from me.

"Are you sure? Just tell me to stop, and I'll stop."

I stared breathlessly at the round ass hovering near my face, my mouth was dry and pussy was wet. All I could think about was how warm and comforting it had felt before.

Like a train wreck, I just couldn't seem look away. The tight fabric did nothing to obscure the shape of her ass, and the sweat stained fabric only made it that much more mesmerizing. I swallowed hard as the internal conflict was nearly too much to handle. On the one hand, it was depraved to want another woman's ass pressing against your face for sexual gratification. On the other, I was having trouble caring.

"Do you want me to stop?" Tamara inquired as she began to sway her rear back and forth, inching ever closer."

"Oh, please don't," I gasped.

A giggle from Tamara caused me to realize my exclamation could be construed either way.

"Mmmmm, I wonder which way you meant that," Tamara mused aloud as she ran her finger over my panties.

I closed my eyes and let my hand drop to the bed. It was enough of an answer to Tamara's question.

In response, Tamara moved in for the kill. I wanted to tell her no. I was going to. But I didn't. And moment later, my world was Tamara's spandex-covered ass. The fabric was a fairly effective barrier, but it didn't prevent the scent of sweat from permeating into my nostrils along with another scent that felt very familiar. A second later, I realized what it was. I couldn't tell if it was the sweat, the scent of her arousal, or the mix of the two, but my body was responding with surprising intensity, further clouding my ability to think clearly.