All Comments on 'Curious Girls Ch. 30'

by precipiceofoblivion

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
kindzazakindzazaover 6 years ago

Thank , more pls .

MrSnijderMrSnijderover 6 years ago
YESSSSSSSSS!

Thank you so so much!!!

Amazing, great chapters.

I want you to know that you don't ever have to apologize for uploading late, it's AMAZING that you do this for free.

Happy Christmas and New Year! I wish you all the best!

Like always :p (Scat request like chapter 10-11t!)!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Poor pacing

Too many reverses in a short period of time. "Oh look, she escaped, oh no, she didn't, oh good, she escaped again and has a cell phone, oh no, she's about to get assaulted adn the cell phone's dying, oh look, she's rescued oh no, she's kidnapped again."

No, just. no. If I were you, I'd rewrite this chapter. Make it two or three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Thank you for continuing to write this! I'm dying to know what happens next!

iceblockiceblockover 6 years ago
Late Comer

I've only just come to this story lately, so haven't had to wait between chapters like others and I can't help but love the helplessness of the victim. It was obvious she needed to go back to Michael's. Tamara is a truly great villain. Long may She continue to get away with her abduction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Would have liked it to go a scene longer

Has Tamara used her strap-on since fucking Sara's ass in the bathroom? There are so many vicious perversions she can carry out now. As much as I want a happy ending for Sara, I want to know how bad Tamara will get in the meantime...

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years ago
Krista!

You know that one scene in Matrix where the ship briefly punctures the heavy clouds, bathing everyone in golden sunlight, giving them a glimpse of tranquil heaven, before plunging back into the darkness beneath?

That's how it felt when Sara heard Krista's voice.

Sara's sister is the one character I drummed on about in my every comment, and will continue to do so. The hints were always there, if you read carefully. No matter if they stay sisters or (maybe!) become more, as far as I'm concerned, Krista is as critical to the story as she is to Sara - she's the light at the end of the tunnel. Michael is OK too, but only a distant second.

Loved the action packed dramatic chapter, and tuned in for more, even if we have to wait another 5 months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Scat

Tamera needs to punish Sara with scat. O ring gag her mouth open and hover over Sara’s mouth. That way Sara can see it slowly coming out of Tamera’s asshole and where it is headed. Plz plz add scat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Strap-on

Which chapter was Tamara using the strap-on? Can't remember that part.

kastanie26kastanie26over 6 years ago
Question strap-on scene

The scene took place in the thirteenth chapter on the first page. I would urge the questioner to read this grandiose story again consciously. I don't understand how you can't remember such an intense and amazing scene!

Excuse my bad English.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Smothering

Some good ol' facesitting would be nice, Tamara should keep smothering Sara 'til she almost passes out but ease off, so she can show she's truly in charge.

Or some maybe breast smothering, it's been a long time since there was any of that (I think).

Keep up the excellent work, your stories are a joy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please have a scat chapter, maybe Tamara talking Krista into it and showing the video tape for a good head game. Or maybe just something like the original scat scene you teased in one of the older chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Scat and/or Krista

I agree with the below - the situation is right now for scat. Id also love to see krista getting involved. I can see 3 ways you could get krista involved just off the top of my head

1) Krista could come round and be drunk again and not realise what she was doing (as in the nye chapter) - though its unlikely that tamara would let her get into this situation given the potential ramifications on her if it backfired and krista got sara out. Tamara would need to have a back up plan which could take quite a bit of set up.

2) Tamara could have been twisting Krista against Sara ever since Sara has been unable to get in contact directly with Krista. Given they havent interacted directly during this time, we dont know what Krista thinks of Sara right now, she might hate her and want to punish her, and if so Tamara could let her get some revenge for what she 'thinks' sara did. Youd need to have sara gagged whilst krista was around so she couldnt explain the truth and unwarp Tamaras ideology

3) This is probably the most farfetched of the 3, but Tamara could hide Sara in some furniture (maybe a custom sofa or the weird chair talked about) she"d need to hide Sara from view and stop her from making noises or movement (either by threats or physical restraints). Saras face would be fixed underneath the seat part of the furniture with a material covering her face that can only be seen through one way (so Sara could see out but Krista couldnt see her face). Krista could then accidently sit on Saras face without realising it, getting used to it and starting to enjoy it before Tamara eventually reveals the truth to her.

As for the scat here are a couple of ideas,

1) it seems natural that Tamara wants to punish sara now for trying to escape several times, so she could go straight into it to deter sara from trying ever again

2) It might come a bit more subtly than that, Tamara might take to squirting her cum in Saras mouth more regularly and one day she might just keep saras mouth there for longer, forgetting shes there and taking a pee in her mouth only realising what shes done when she feels sara struggle underneath her. Following the increased struggling she gets a taste for it and does it on purpose to feel Sara struggle underneath her. She then keeps on doing it until Sara barely struggles anymore. Wanting to feel her struggle again she could threaten to go the whole hog in her mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks for another great chapter

No love for spitting? long time since that happened, this story has great variety which is a strong selling point for most people, keep that variety going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Scat

Scat scat scat scat. Plz add scat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No scat

I loved it as usual but please no scat not now not EVER please. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't listen to the demanding fetishists

The vocal minority wants something, and they're going to keep spamming until you give it to them. Please don't. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Any updates?

Looking forward to next chapter. Also not asking for scat but dont hate on the people requesting it in a story that has teased it twice ( The Christmas special & the shower incident). Just saying when its teased then people with that fetish are going to be hooked waiting and hoping to see it

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionover 6 years agoAuthor
Update

Sorry for going quiet for the last couple weeks! I wrote a lot of the next installment all in one sitting, but then life got in the way again. There's a lot of work to be done in the details and cleanup, but I'm cautiously hoping for a much faster turnaround time than the last chapter. I'm hoping to make significant progress over the next week or two, but no dates I feel comfortable committing to at this stage. Just know I'm working hard to get it out as soon as I can!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thanks!

Thankyou for the update. We will be patiently awaiting to see what happens next between Sara and Tamara.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Any progress?

Would love to get a date for the next chapter, thanks for your hard work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This needs time

Lets be realistic here these chapters are clearly getting harder to write as time goes on, i dont think im alone in thinking that the story has been building up to the action in the next chapter (hopefully - fingers crossed for no more escapes) for some time so we dont want this one in particular to be rushed. I'd be delighted to see a new chapter in April and i hope thats also doable and vague enough in case of unforeseen challenges.

kastanie26kastanie26about 6 years ago
Less than three months this time?

Almost three months have now gone by since we learned how this extraordinary story continued. For me, this thirtyth part was particularly exciting. The reason: I love it when one girl hunts another.

Small Tamara has once again won through her physical superiority and cleverness. She is faster, stronger and also smarter!

I'm so curious to see if Sara can escape from this basement again. (The scene on the stairs was awesome!) I hope at some point there will be a long hunt through the woods.

Please let us know how you get ahead and how long we have to wait!

Your addicted fan!

Kastanie

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionabout 6 years agoAuthor
Updates

Greetings! Chapter 31 is basically done, but it just needs review and editing before it's ready to submit. It's amazing how fast time flies! It feels like I just submitted chapter 30.

I started a new job recently, and it's thrown off all my old patterns. I'm working on establishing new ones. That means I haven't been finding a lot of time lately to work on the chapter. However, I will try to find some quiet time soon so I can finish up chapter 30.

As always, I appreciate your patience and understanding!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
anony

Oh snap, Sara about to be drowning in Tamara's in cum. What are the chances she ends up enjoying some of it?

kastanie26kastanie26about 6 years ago
Thank you!

Thanks for the information! Now we know you're making good progress. I know it's hard to find time. If there is time, the desire must also be there. You don't always feel like writing.

I know what I'm talking about, because I also write stories. But in German.

I hope you find time and desire soon! Many people are eagerly awaiting chapter 31!

Me too!;)

Excuse my bad English!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

the wait is killing me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Forget it!

Welp I'm giving up on this hopefully I can find other similar stories but I'm tired of waiting for what was once my favorite story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Forget it?

He literally told us it was almost done 5 days ago. Its not like he just gave up on writing it.this stuff takes time especially when he is doing it for free. This story has very much been worth the wait and I doubt this chapter will be any different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Calm down guys, it should drop any day now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Update?

Would appreciate an update on your progress with the next chapter of the story. Perhaps even an estimated date of its release?

kastanie26kastanie26about 6 years ago
3 month...

A fourth year has passed since we last heard from Tamara and Sara. What happens in the basement? What is Tamara planning? How will Sara react? Can she defend herself? Can she free herself?

Dear author, please! Stop torturing us! ;) At least tell us how you're doing!

A loyal fan

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionabout 6 years agoAuthor
Update

I worked hard, and I finally managed to finish work on chapter 31. It has been submitted and should be available in a couple of days (it's out of my hands now). As always, I appreciate the patience and understanding.

As for your comment Kastanie26, I particularly appreciate your understanding. You are correct that one has to be in the right mindset/mood to write (good?) erotic fiction. However, I'm usually in the mood. The bigger problem for me is I often don't have any time to write until the evening when my brain is tired and shutting down. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous