Curious Girls Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome home, Sara," Tamara's voice interrupted my confused surveying of room from the bathroom entrance.

"Home? This was never my home," I spat angrily, realizing I was no longer gagged.

"You're angry, I get that. But we both know you felt at home here before. I admit, I thought I wanted that. I loved the idea of you falling in love with me--the thought of you pleasuring me willingly. And perhaps we'll still get to that point eventually, but I hadn't realized until last night how much I missed feeling you struggle beneath me as I orgasm.

"You--You're right," I exclaimed, realizing I was not in the position to be snapping at her. "I'm sorry I ran away. I just got scared by how much I liked you."

"You did?" Tamara looked at me hesitantly.

"Of course. I never expected to find something so--real, with you. It just all hit me at once--that we were going to get married and spend the rest of our lives together." I continued, getting a good stride going as I said what I hoped she wanted to hear. "I would love to have a repeat of what happened at the hotel, making you cum like that. It was amazing. Just let me go, and this time I will use my tongue to make you feel even more amazing. I'll even pretend to struggle for you, if you want me to," I smiled, knowing that any struggling wouldn't have to be forced.

"No," Tamara said suddenly.

"What?" I asked, taken aback.

"No. I want to trust you, I do. But I just don't think I can."

"That's fine," I forced a smile, hiding the fear that was starting to take over. "I understand. I'm sure I'll earn back your trust in no time."

"When you ran away, it scared me. It hurt too, but mostly it terrified me. I hadn't realized how much I needed you in my life."

"You need me?" I asked, confused.

"Of course," she replied. "I already told you that I can't orgasm without you."

"So, what does that mean?" I asked, afraid of the answer.

"It means that I can't let you go," Tamara concluded. "Not now. Not ever."

To be continued...

*****

I'd like to thank everyone for your continued patience as I struggle to find the time to work on writing. While I hope my schedule will be less hectic soon, it's impossible to make any promises. Just know that I do appreciate your understanding, and that I would love to be writing more than I have been. I'd also like to take a moment to thank those who helped my get this chapter out as fast as I did by offering their feedback and helping me with editing/corrections!