Curious Girls Ch. 37

Story Info
Sara escapes with Krista, but will she ever truly be free?
6.8k words
4.67
18k
9

Part 28 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did I do?" Sara whispered in disbelief as she dropped to her knees. Her entire body trembled as she stared at Tamara's lifeless body.

"You--you saved me, Sara. That's what you did," I forced out, still in a daze myself. My mind hadn't stopped reeling from the abrupt turn of events. Somehow, in a matter of hours, I had gone from confiding in my best friend about losing my sister to finding myself chained to a bed in her basement as she face-fucked me. Tamara had literally been grinding her pussy on my mouth. What the hell had gotten into her?

Sara had somehow managed to pry free the smotherbox from the floor and had actually hurled it at Tamara. Sara either had amazing aim or she had gotten extraordinarily lucky. The box had impacted Tamara directly in the back of the head. Not only that, but the blow had rendered Tamara completely unconscious.

"She's going to punish me. Why did I do that?" Sara rocked back and forth anxiously.

"Sara," I urged impatiently. "The key!"

"She's going to--you don't know what she's going to do to me," Sara continued, her whole body shaking.

"The key," I repeated. "It's in her pocket."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I've made such a mess of things. I'm so sorry," she mumbled, pleading for my forgiveness. "I've made everything so much worse."

"Sara!" I yelled louder, finally breaking her out of her trance. She looked at me, realizing at last what I had been trying to tell her.

"It won't do any good," she replied. "The door is locked. I don't know the combination."

"Help me," I coaxed again. "Before she wakes up. We can make her tell us the combination."

"She would rather die. She's going to punish us. She's going to make me eat her..." she trailed off. "But maybe it won't be so bad?"

Eat her... out? Had Tamara not already forced Sara to do that?

"Sara! Please. I need you. We can escape together." Sara's body finally started to move, still shaky from the surge of adrenaline. She stumbled toward me. "Hurry. Before she wakes up."

Sara dug around in Tamara's pocket and pulled out several keys. She went through them one by one until she found the keys for the locks. One by one, she unlocked them finishing with the collar around my neck. At that moment, Tamara began to stir.

"What the actual fuck," she groaned, pulling herself back onto her knees. She was now straddling my neck.

"Tamara, are you okay," I asked as sweetly as I could. "You just collapsed."

"I did?" She rubbed the back of her head. "It felt like something hit me."

"Nope. You just fell over. Are you sure you're okay?"

Tamara looked around, continuing to rub her head. "Where's Sara?" Looking to the side, she noticed the smotherbox lying on the floor. It was cracked on one side. "Hey, what the hell?"

She turned further and saw her assailant. Sara was already backing away, eyes alight with terror. Tamara started to crawl toward her.

I panicked, pulling my knee directly into Tamara's crotch.

"Oh, fuck!" she exclaimed, doubling over. I pulled my leg through hers and kicked her in the ass as hard as I could, sending her flying off the mattress and into the floor. "Quick, Sara. You have to figure out the code. I'll keep her busy."

Sara stumbled to the door. "I don't know what to try, Krista," she screamed in a panic. "The middle two numbers are 6-9. What could the other two be? Do you know of any other dirty numbers? Maybe 9-6-9-6? But that doesn't really work..."

She entered the numbers anyway, but she got only flashing red lights in response. She continued trying combinations.

Tamara and I rolled around the floor, evenly matched. She had weight on me, but I had height on her. There were times when I thought she was going to overpower me. But as I watched Sara struggling to open the door out of the corner of my eye, I knew I had one more thing on Tamara--determination. That had to count for something.

"Wait--you said the middle numbers were 6-9?" I pushed back against Tamara, trying to keep her away from Sara.

"Yeah, why?"

"Try 9-6-9-3," I suggested, looking toward Sara. In that brief moment of distraction, Tamara managed to swing her leg under mine. Before I even knew what had happened, I was on my back and my face was being crushed under the heavy weight of Tamara's sweaty buttocks.

"You know, your sister can't get enough of my ass," Tamara grinned, breathing heavily as she pulled the sweat-soaked hair out of her face. "I wonder if you'll be the same." I struggled desperately, feeling panic taking over. Tamara had managed to grab one of my wrists. If I used the other, she would have me. Yet, if I did nothing, I would just as surely suffocate beneath her.

At that moment, Tamara leapt off me and barreled straight for Sara. Somehow Sara had actually managed to get the door open. I just barely managed to twist myself around and grab Tamara's ankle mid-dash, sending her flying face first into the floor.

"Run!" I screamed, scrambling toward Sara. I pulled the door closed behind us. We both knew we didn't have long before Tamara would be on top of us--literally.. "Run, run, run!"

It didn't need to be said. We were both already in a mad dash up the stairs.

"Grab the keys," I motioned to Sara, pointing at counter.

"Got 'em," she exclaimed, running toward me as I scrambled to unlock the door.

From downstairs, we heard beeping followed by the squeaking of hinges. Together, we burst out of the house. It was only when I felt the brisk autumn air against my skin that I remembered Sara was still completely naked.

"In the car," I urged, taking the keys from her.

I climbed into the driver's seat while Sara scrambled into the passenger side. I pulled the shifter into reverse, and we took off backward like a bat out of hell.

Before we'd gone more than a few feet, Tamara stumbled out of the house looking more furious and frantic than I had ever seen her before. She was also buck naked, but it didn't stop her from sprinting after us as I pulled the car into drive and floored the gas pedal.

Tamara had no chance to catch us on foot, and I watched the rearview mirror with satisfaction as she faded slowly into the distance.

"I'm... free. We're free," Sara whispered quietly. "I don't even know what to do. Where do we go?"

Should we go back to the house? Would we be safe there? Could we go to the police? Would they even believe us?

"For now, we just drive," I replied, looking back again to make sure no one was following. "We can find somewhere to stay the night. Somewhere safe. We'll figure out the rest in the morning."

For a while, I just drove in silence, not paying much attention to where we were going. I figured if I didn't know where I was headed, it would be next to impossible for Tamara to know.

"Why don't I see what hotels I can find," Sara said after a while. She poked at the car's navigation until she got a list of hotels to pop up. "Closest place to stay is 10 miles away. Geez, Krista. How far away from civilization did you take us," she chuckled.

It was good to hear her laugh. How long had it been?

"Wait, do we have any way to pay," I asked.

"Fuck," Sara exclaimed. I didn't think of that. Maybe we should head back home after all? Or to a police station?"

At that moment, the car suddenly stalled and began slowing. I glanced down, realizing the gas light was on. How long had it been like that? I was in such a panic when we got in the car, checking the gas level was the least of my concerns.

"Fuck," I swore under my breath. "Just when I thought things were finally starting to go our way." I slowly guided the car to the side of the road, coming to a gradual stop. "Now what? It's freezing cold, pitch black, and we're lost. And as if that's not enough, you're not wearing anything. What else could go possibly wrong?"

"Do we have any blankets," Sara asked quietly. "It's going to get cold.

"Maybe I could walk to a gas station? They might have emergency blankets?"

"Or gas," Sara laughed, teasingly.

"Fuck," I exclaimed. "I could always steal blankets... or beg for gas money?"

"Don't you fucking leave me," Sara replied, getting abruptly serious."If you leave, Tamara will find me."

"There's no way she could--," I started.

Sara continued. "She'll find me. If you leave, I will never see you again."

"Okay, okay, I won't leave," I said quickly, trying to assuage her fears.

"I'm just going to step out of the car for a minute to see if there's anything nearby. Maybe I can flag down a car and use their phone. I won't be gone long," I put my hand on her arm comfortingly. "I promise."

Sara swallowed hard, looking terrified but didn't protest any further.

I walked for a few minutes, exploring the area. Not far up a path, I found a secluded cabin.

"Hello? Is there anyone home?" I yelled at the door, rapping it firmly with my knuckles. "Anyone at all? Our car broke down and we need a phone!"

Still no response.

Good enough. I thought, hurrying back to the car. The sun was setting, and it was getting dark quickly. And the cold would soon follow.

I opened the door, and Sara shreaked in fear. She had her foot up, ready to kick me. I jumped back in surprise.

"Krista, you scared me! I thought you were Tamara."

"I'm sorry!" I apologized profusely. "I hurried as fast as I could. I found a cabin not far from here. It's empty, but it will give us somewhere warmer to hide out until morning."

"Well, let's do this then," Sara replied, bravely stepping into the cold from the semi-warmth of the car.

The minute Sara's foot touched the ground, the rain began to fall.

Because why the fuck not?

"Fuck, I really must be cursed," Sara sighed.

"Hurry, follow me," I squealed as the cold rain assaulted us, quickly turning torrential. I moved as quickly as I could. Unfortunately, Tamara had removed my shoes when she'd taken me down to her dungeon. My socks were a small comfort, but it was much better than Sara's bare feet. I hobbled awkwardly through the darkness, trying not to stumble or slip in the increasing wet ground.

The trip back to the cabin was far from a complete success. It was quite dark now, and between slipping and tripping, I successfully took Sara down with me no less than three times. Perhaps it was exhaustion, or just being pushed too far, but on the final tumble we both burst out laughing as we helped each other up.

"We're a mess," Sara smiled.

"But we're a mess together," I smiled back.

*****

After what felt like an eternity stumbling around in the dark, we finally found our way to the cabin.

"This is it," I announced.

"How do you know it's empty," Sara asked.

"I knocked a lot and even yelled some," I reassured her. "If anyone was in there, they would have heard me."

"It's locked," she announced, trying the door. "Hey, there's a lock box here."

"This is probably an AirBnB or something," I replied, inspecting the box.

"Do you think there's a key inside?"

"Doubt it," I replied simply. "But more importantly, it doesn't matter. Follow me."

"Doesn't matter?" she asked, confused. She followed me around to the back of the house. Walking to the back door, I inspected it for a minute and then bent down and picked up a rock. "What are you doing?" she asked, already knowing the answer. She cringed as I shattered the window. Reaching in, I pulled open the door. "What if there's an alarm?"

"Then the police will come and take us into custody. Either way, it seems like we won't be any worse off."

"Fair enough, I guess," she said doubtfully as she followed me into the house.

If nothing else, it would be nice to get out of the rain.

*****

We explored the house as best we could, but none of the lights in the house worked and there was very little ambient lighting. So once we found the living room, we settled onto the couch.

"Hey, a phone!" Sara announced, picking up the headset. "Dead, of course," she sighed as she tossed the headset onto the table.

"Look, a fireplace," I exclaimed to Sara, pointing toward the other side of the living room.

"Ooh. And I see some wood. And are those matches on the mantel?"

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking," she grinned, shivering.

"Way ahead of you," I exclaimed, loading wood into the fireplace. She sat back on the floor, staying out of the way.

Before long, a fire raged and Sara scooted close, enjoying the heat. I settled next to her, putting my arm around her shoulders. "Poor baby. You're freezing." I rubbed her arms, trying to warm her.

For a while, neither of us said anything. What could we say? Despite the fact that things had been rocky between us for a while, in that moment, none of it seemed to matter. We just held each other comfortingly.

I felt I should apologize to her, but I scarcely knew what to apologize for.

"I'm sorry!" we both exclaimed simultaneously.

"What are you sorry for?" Sara asked with surprise.

"I'm sorry I pushed you away," I replied anxiously. "When I found out about you dating Tamara--and that you were signing over power of attorney to her--it was just a lot to take in.," I trailed off. "I feel like it's my fault you ended up..with her. I'm not surprised you didn't feel like you could tell me how she was treating you."

"Tamara manipulated me," Sara consoled me. "After my injury. The truth is, I let her convince me that I could trust only her. It wasn't your fault."

I took her hand in mine, letting her know without words that I didn't blame her either. She rubbed her thumb gently against mine, letting me know she appreciated the gesture.

Silence took over again as we sat awkwardly next to each other. "Do... do you want to talk about it?" I asked quietly. "About what happened?"

"I-I don't think I can. Not right now, anyway. You would never respect me again if I told you everything I'd done over the last... I don't even know how long. But those last few weeks were the worst. I'd given up all hope of ever escaping or seeing you again," Sara exclaimed.

"Few weeks?" I asked, confused.

"There were no windows in Tamara's basement. It was hard to keep track of the time."

"Sara, you weren't gone a few weeks."

"Well, fuck. It sure felt like it," she replied, breathing deeply as she recalled her neverending torture. "Nearly every waking moment of every day, she--used me. It was constant. It's no wonder it felt like it had been so much longer than it really was."

"Sara, you weren't gone a few weeks," I repeated. "You were missing for six months."

"Six months?" Sara looked stunned. "It felt like an eternity, but six months? She took six fucking months of my life to satisfy her perverted..." she started shaking again, trailing off.

"Hey, hey, hey. You're safe now," I comforted, holding her close.

"Six months," she whispered, lips dry. She clung to my arm.

"Hey," I spoke up, "Now that we've warmed up a bit, what do you say we go wash off some of this mud?" She looked at me, realizing for the first time just how dirty we both were.

"Sure, why not," she replied. "Why did you wait so long to bring up such a wonderful idea?"

"You're only saying that because it hasn't occurred to you yet that without electricity, the water is going to be freezing."

"But we can get right back in front of the fire," Sara suggested timidly.

It was true that we were dirty, but I had mostly just been trying to distract Sara. However, I was already regretting my suggestion.

*****

"Do you want to go first? Or shall I?" I asked as we explored the bathroom.

"Why don't you go first. I'm afraid," Sara laughed.

"Hey, don't throw me under the bus," I protested, giggling. Sara reached into the shower and turned on the water, gauging the temperature with her fingers.

"Maybe we should just stay dirty," she grimaced.

"Is it really that bad? I would hate to have to sleep covered in mud." I protested.

"How about we do this together," she suggested timidly, stepping cautiously into the foot of the shower.

"Are you sure," I asked hesitantly.

"Why not? Let's just brave this together and be done with it. Plus I don't think I want to be alone right now." She looked at me for a moment, her eyes pleading. I couldn't say no to those big, brown eyes. I never could.

"Fiiine," I exclaimed with mock exasperation.

"Then get in here with me," Sara pulled at my wrist. I let her pull me into the shower, clothes and all.

"Oh, fudge," I exclaimed in response to the cold water hitting my face. I quickly rubbed the dirt off my body while Sara did the same. The water was so cold, it was hard to stay still. Sara and I danced around each other, trying not to stay under the water for too long in one stretch.

Once the dirt was washed off my clothing, I hesitated a moment before slowly beginning to remove them. Piece by piece, I swung them over the shower curtain pole to dry.

I looked over to find Sara staring at me.

"What, did I miss something?" I asked, looking over my body.

"When did you grow up so much?" Sara asked in shock. "Your breasts are almost as big as Tamara's." I blushed. "How did you get... those, and I ended up with these?" She motioned toward her own smaller breasts.

"Mine are way too big," I replied awkwardly, still blushing. "Yours are a much better size."

"Pssssh," she scoffed. "Can I touch them?"

"What?" I squealed, laughing. "Do--do you really want to," I asked, unsure how to respond.

"Sorry, just kidding. Mostly," she replied quickly. "I'm just surprised to see that my kid sister turned into a woman at some point."

A few minutes later, we were scrambling out of the shower. We nearly slipped on the floor in the process. "I'm so cold," my teeth chattered. "Do we have any towels?"

Sara looked through the cabinets. "Not so much. How do you feel about drying off in front of the fire?"

"Already there," I squealed, taking off toward the living room.

*****

As I curled up on the couch next to the fire, Sara walked in. She was carrying a blanket, three bottles of wine, and two flutes.

"That's about the sexiest sight I've ever seen," I squealed, whistling suggestively at her.

She just grinned. "I found a blanket and some wine in the closet."

"Get over here already," I exclaimed. "That should help warm us up, eh?"

"Or at least forget about the cold," she laughed.

"And Tamara?

"Already forgotten!"

I knew it probably wasn't true, but at least we could pretend, if only for the night.

"Ooh, champagne? How fancy," I squealed, examining Sara's haul. In addition to the champagne, she'd also found a sauvignon blanc and a gewürztraminer.

I held the glasses as Sara poured the champagne. She filled each to the brim.

"Why, Sara! Are you trying to get me drunk," I teased.

"Abso-fucking-lutely," Sara grinned. "Tell me we don't deserve to let loose a little."

"You'll get no argument from me," I laughed as Sara settled next to me. We leaned against the couch, shoulder to shoulder.

"What should we toast to," I asked, "Your freedom?"

"I don't want Tamara tainting our toast," Sara replied sharply. "Let's toast to... true friendships--like ours"

"We're closer than friends," I smiled at her, "We're sisters."

"To sisters," she agreed, clinking her glass against mine."

We drank, sipping at the bubbly, heavenly liquid. Almost immediately, I could feel warmth spreading through my stomach. "I meant that," I continued. "You are, and will always be, my closest friend. I would have dropped Tamara in a heartbeat if I'd known--," I trailed off.

Sara kicked playfully at my foot. "I said stop talking about it. It's done, and there's nothing to forgive."

I scooted closer to her as I pulled the blanket up over our legs. I playfully kicked her foot back with mine. "I don't deserve a friend--a sister like you. "Hey," I segued awkwardly, "Can I ask you a question?"

12