All Comments on 'Curious Girls Ch. 37'

by precipiceofoblivion

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just lovely

This chapter was really lovely. It was so nice to see Sarah get away from Tamara--and straight into Krista's arms!! This was a very interesting change up from the other chapters and I can honestly say I have no idea what to expect next!! I doubt this is the last we have seen of our favorite redheaded minx; maybe she reports Sara as a seems some of Tam's dominance has rubbed off on Sara and I am very curious to see how that will affect her further relationship with Krista missing persons and someone who sees Sara tips the police and Tam off? It seems some of Tam's dominance has rubbed off on Sara and I am very curious to see how that will affect her further relationship with Krista

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Miss Tamara

Ready for Tamara to get her back and make her pay for trying to escape her. I'm a big fan of Tamara and dont want Sara to get away in the end, hopefully this is just a small break for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
They should go to the police!

I love this series, but if you've just escaped being kidnapped, it's crazy not to go to the cops! There's two victims/witnesses here, plenty of DNA evidence, physiological evidence of months of abuse, and a basement designed to be a perfect prison.

Tamara needs to go down! :)

JessicaSJessicaSover 4 years ago
Loved it

This chapter was great. We got action, tension and catharsis. The romantic cabin made for a wonderful sanctuary for the escaping sisters.

The sexually confused Sara works well here, and despite part of it being told from Krista's view, you somehow still managed to keep Krista's goals ambiguous, which is a plus for me. Their affectionate relationship is sweet. The sexual tension in that situation was a tad unrealistic, but I think it's the right approach. It's erotica - turn the long term trauma down and the sex way up.

While I understand you wanting to keep your options open, I'm not a big fan of dream sequences. Maybe sex with Krista was a dream. But maybe all of Sara's escape was just a dream. It sure felt like it. Or all 37 chapters of Tamara, all just a dream. Even the characters admit how unbelievable that story is. Or maybe just the parts you don't like now.. etc. Fake reality is often just a cover up for lazy writing, so don't overdo it.

We know Tamara will be back and no outside force (e.g. police) can stop her, that's how these stories go, and probably what someone reading this story hopes for. I'm still thankful for how you developed Krista's and Sara's relationship and gave us this breath of fresh air.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Im curious

She's going to make me eat her..."

I want to know what she would force her to do.

Really cool story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Shit

Eat her shit was the threat of future punishment after peeing in Sara's mouth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
taking things further

This whole story is awesome, most intense erotica ever. If Tamara catches Sara again, can she give her that worst punishment? I know it isn't for everyone but please consider the minority who are into it.

Anyway, bravo for keeping this going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Eat her shit!!

So happy your teasing scat :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wait

It's going to be another year before the next chapter, isn't it...

and it will probably have poop in it :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I've enjoyed this story immensely. I know you've left the door open for Tamara to find them again, but personally I like the direction you've taking with this chapter. Tamara has been great, but I'm ready to see Sara and Krista ride off into the sunset. I'll continue to anxiously await as much to this story as you choose to write, but I'm just as interested in whatever your next story is going to be!

ToSexorNotToSexToSexorNotToSexabout 4 years ago
Krista and Sara

Love all the Krista/Sara stuff, best part of the story imo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Take it further

Would love to see Tamara come back and enslave them both

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Continue please!! We need this during these tough times!

This story is awesome... please provide us with some closure :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Do it your way

I assume you hit another writers blockage due to different expectations your readers have about the following development of the story. Not sure if I said this here before or just wanted to say, but this is your story, write it the way it feels right for you. Besides, from this point onwards you could split the story into a lighter version, where Sara and Krista win and a darker version, where Tamara wins. Maybe this possibility helps you to tear town that wall which blocks your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
About time

I enjoyed this story. However it would be really great now if Sara and Krista took a spoonful of revenge on Tamara. Maybe include amber In the mix as a disgruntled loser of love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Hey, hope you are doing fine. Do you got any idea when you will post the next chapter? Been nearly half a year again. It's one of my favourite stories and I cant wait for it to continue =)

That said, stay safe and healthy.

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Time Flies

It really does. I have no idea where the time goes. This whole pandemic has thrown everything all out of whack. but rather than having more time, I'm finding myself with less. As always, I remain committed to finishing this story. I can't commit to dates at this point, but I will try to start focusing on it again soon!

I'm continually humbled by and appreciative of your continuing support and patience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks for continuing a great story!

As most other people have said, thank you for continuing a great story! I'll throw in my vote that I think Tamara should still win, now with both sisters under her control and continuing their lesbian conversion.

I hope you get time once in a while to work on it, but totally understand that life gets in the way!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous