Curious Girls Ch. 38

Story Info
Everything finally comes to a head.
10.1k words
4.71
19.1k
13

Part 29 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes slowly, blinking repeatedly as everything came into gradual focus. My mouth felt dry as if I had been eating cotton, and my head pounded like a drum. Despite all of that, I felt surprisingly good. I took a deep breath.

Is this what freedom smells like?

It was as if I was opening my eyes for the very first time. I found myself thinking back to the previous day's escape. I had given up hope of ever looking up and seeing anything but Tamara's pussy. And I had seen a lot of it. How many times had I woken up choking for air, only to find her already wet pussy on my mouth? She had fucked every part of my face, but my nose had been a clear favorite of hers. It had been less than ideal because that meant my nose and mouth had spent a large portion of each day inside her insatiable snatch. And Tamara got so wet, I found myself wondering how getting face fucked by her compared to being waterboarded. I was certain waterboarding had to be a better choice.

But just when I had finally accepted that all hope was lost, out of nowhere, my beautiful sister appeared and saved me. If she hadn't guessed the combination to the door--on the first try, no less--how had Krista been able to divine the combination anyway? Was it possible she could have been working with Tamara?

My sudden moment of clarity was interrupted by an unpleasant sensation forming in my stomach. I barely made it to the bathroom before I vomited.

When I finally returned, Krista was sitting on the couch wearing nothing but an unbuttoned, plaid shirt. She held a glass of water and some pills in her hand.

"Well, aren't a sight for sore eyes," I groaned, taking the water and pain medicine. "Geez, why did you let me drink so much?"

"I didn't exactly let you drink that much," Krista laughed, standing up. She wrapped her arms around me from behind, rubbing my temples with her index and middle fingers.

"What happened last night?" I exclaimed between swallows of water. "I remember the first couple glasses of wine and then not much after that. Did we--did we kiss?"

"A little," she giggled.

"I'm sorry," I apologized. "I was so not in my right mind last night. I shouldn't have let that happen. I was feeling vulnerable, and with the alcohol...," I trailed off.

"It's okay," Krista replied, putting her hand on mine. "It was just nice spending time with you last night. How did you sleep?"

"Like a rock. But I did have some messed up dreams though."

"Messed up? How so," Krista probed, cocking her head.

"Just... weird. I blame Tamara for fucking with my mind for so long." There was no way I was going to tell Krista what I had dreamed. I still couldn't believe it myself. The thought of me being intimate with my sister in that way--it was ludicrous. But I tended to have a lot of strange, vivid dreams, so I supposed perhaps it was just an average night in my fucked up head.

"By the way, I found some shirts in the closet upstairs," Krista replied, abruptly changing the subject. "I grabbed one for you as well." She picked up a shirt from the couch and tossed it at me. She began buttoning her own shirt uncomfortably, as if she'd only just realized how much cleavage she was showing. "Also, I found a couple gallons of gas out in a shed behind the house." She gestured to a red, plastic canister or the floor near the door.

"Then I guess we should finish getting dressed and get out of here" I asked, excited to finally be home.

"I was thinking we could probably just sneak down to the car without putting on anything else. My clothes are still cold and damp, and these shirts are long enough."

"Fair enough," I shrugged. I had been naked for so long in Tamara's sex dungeon that it actually felt more strange to me now to be wearing clothes.

"Now, hopefully nothing else goes wrong," Krista raised an eyebrow.

"Actually, before we go, I need to ask you something."

"Okay," Krista replied slowly, in confusion. "But you can't ask me while we're driving?"

"Please, it's important," I insisted. "I need to know how you knew the combination to Tamara's door." I braced myself for her answer, unsure how I would respond if my worst fears ended up being true.

"It was just a guess," she replied. "A lucky guess."

"No one is that lucky."

However, Krista's response surprised me. She laughed. "Wait, you haven't realized yet? Think carefully about the combination," she grinned.

I did, thinking the numbers over in my head. "9-6-9-3" I repeated the numbers aloud slowly. "Are they supposed to mean something to me?"

"Sara," she scolded playfully. "It's your birthday."

"My--birthday," I whispered quietly, realizing she was right. "The whole time I was trapped, the door combination was my fucking birthday?"

Was it Tamara's way of secretly mocking me? Or was it a sign that she had really cared for me in her own way?

I shook my head. "Well, fuck that. Let's get out of here," I grabbed Krista's hand and practically pulled her to the car.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," she giggled.

"That's what she said," I laughed, surprised that my own sense of humor was already coming back.

"Sara!" she gasped jokingly at me. She blushed slightly at my crude joke, but she never lost her smile.

*****

We drove in silence for a while before Krista finally spoke up.

"So where do we go from here?"

"I--I don't really know." I hadn't given much thought outside of the here and now.

"Should we go to the police?"

"The police?" I hesitated. "What if they don't believe me?"

"I'll back up your story," Krista reassured me.

"But what proof do you have other than what I've told you?"

"I saw you in her room with my own eyes. I saw the way she treated you."

"I don't know if I want to deal with anyone else knowing," I replied slowly.

"We can't let her get away with what she did," Krista replied intensely.

"Just--the thought of telling anyone what I went through," I replied slowly. "I think it would tear me apart. And then if there's a trial, would I have to testify in court? What if they end up ruling against me--then it was all for nothing."

I felt a knot building in my chest and suddenly found myself breathing rapidly as I thought about such a public humiliation.

"No," I said. "I can't do it. I won't go through that."

"It's okay," Krista took my hand in hers, rubbing her thumb gently over mine. "We don't have to do anything you aren't comfortable with."

Slowly, my breathing returned to normal, and I squeezed Krista's hand. "I just want to never see Tamara again. That's all I want."

"We don't even have to go back to the house," Krista suggested. "We can just pick a direction and drive."

"But we have all of our things at the house. Clothes--things that used to belong to Mom and Dad. No, everything will be better once we get back to the house."

*****

As we pulled into the driveway, I looked up at the house, marveling how foreign it looked to me now. As we walked in, Krista followed me into the living room.

"I'm going to head to my room for a bit," I told her.

"Do you want company?" Krista asked softly.

"No. Thank you, but I wouldn't mind being alone. I just need to clear my head and not think about anything for a while."

"In that case, do you mind if I take a quick bath?" Krista asked. "I'm still cold and a little dirty from that last one--unless you would rather take one first?"

"No, no. Maybe later. You go ahead," I urged.

"Sure thing," she sang as she bounded up the stairs.

I followed her, turning down the hallway to my room at the end of the hallway. I felt as if I was seeing everything for the first time. Even my room felt strange to me. How long had it been since I had been here? A year? I didn't know how long I had spent living with Tamara prior to being locked in her basement.

I heard the water running from the bathroom as Krista started preparing a bath. But as I looked around at the room, I didn't feel the sense of safety or comfort that I had expected. I hadn't been safe in my room long before Tamara had gone completely batshit crazy. Fuck, was the lock on my window still broken?

I was already regretting my decision to return home. How could I possibly sleep in my room with a broken lock? And did I even trust my safety with the locked fixed? Tamara had always found a way, no matter how I'd tried to thwart her.

"Actually, Krista--after you shower, can we pack and leave?"

There was no response. She probably couldn't hear a thing with the water running. I made my way back to the bathroom, finding the door slightly ajar. I nudged it open to see Krista's bare body from behind.

"Oops, sorry," I exclaimed, closing the door back.

"You know, you could just join me again."

"For a bath?" I exclaimed.

"Ah, you're right. I guess that would be a bit more awkward, wouldn't it."

"More than a little," I laughed. "I wanted to ask if we could leave after you finish your shower."

"Leave? And go where?"

"It doesn't matter. Anywhere. I just don't feel safe here anymore."

She smiled, offering no argument. "I don't even need a bath that badly. We can leave right now."

"No, please take your shower. We can leave after."

"That would be perfect, actually. Thank you."

I smiled at Krista. She was always so thoughtful, taking care of me despite the fact that I still felt like our roles were reversed. I would find a way to make it up to her some day.

I made my way back to my room, hearing music begin to blare from the bathroom before I'd even reached my room.

I went to my closet, pulled out a duffel bag, and started tossing in clothing and my most precious personal belongings. I didn't know what the plan was, but I knew I couldn't stay overnight.

As I gathered my things, I stumbled upon a clay handprint that Krista had made me when she was in elementary school. God, I'd forgotten about this. It hadn't meant much to me at the time, but now I looked fondly on it. She could have made it for anyone, Mom or Dad in particular. But she had given it to me. It was funny how something so simple could evoke so many strong feelings. I wrapped it carefully in a t-shirt and placed it in the duffel bag.

"Going somewhere?" I heard a familiar voice from behind. Before I could turn, a hand covered my mouth. Tamara's grip was tight, and as I tried to scream she clamped my nose between her thumb and index fingers. I fought with all my might, but I was no match. She slowly forced me to the ground, wrapping her legs around my arms to prevent me from stopping her as she shoved a circular metal ring into my mouth. I tried screaming, although it was hard to say anything coherent. Krista was in the bathroom, but with music blaring she didn't seem to be able to hear me. I was on my own.

Tamara straddled my neck and right shoulder, leaving one arm on either side of her. I tried to pull her off with my free arm as she fought my right wrist to the foot of my bed and tied it to the bedpost with nylon tights. I assumed they were mine, but where she got them I couldn't begin to guess. After she'd managed to tie my one arm, it was barely a struggle for her to tie the other one to the opposite side of the bed.

"I thought I'd lost you," Tamara sighed, as she began kissing my face. "Why do you do this to me, Baby," she asked, her full, pink lips covering every inch of my face. "Maybe I've been too easy on you," she said, absent-mindedly. "As much as I hate to do it, I think I'm going to have to smother you into unconsciousness with my pussy as many times as it takes--until your brain is not capable of thinking of anything except for me." She ran her fingers softly through my hair. "You'll be close to a vegetable, but even that would be preferable to losing you. And even if you're not mentally able to lick me anymore, I can still have plenty of fun with just your face."

I felt light-headed with fear. How could this have happened? I was with Krista, I should have been safe. She was just down the hallway for fuck's sake.

"First, I owe you a punishment. One that I promised you a long time if you ever tried to leave me again."

My eyes somehow managed to open even wider.

No. No-no-no-no-no. I plead in my mind.

"I'm not sure if you'll be able to swallow with this gag, but I guess we'll find out."

She pulled her pants and panties down simultaneously, revealing her pale, freckled legs. She kicked them to the side, standing over my head.

"I kind of have to pee," she laughed as she bent down and rested her knees on either side of my face. "And I also just thought of a perfect way to see if you'll be able to swallow with that gag."

Not again. I prayed. Please, not again.

The gag dug into my mouth as Tamara pushed her hairy mound against the gag. As she got comfortable, she reached down and slid her shirt over her head.

"I don't know what it is, but there's something especially intimate and erotic about being completely naked while you drink my piss."

I flinched, struggling against her strong thighs as I felt warm liquid drip onto my tongue. It started as a small trickle, and within seconds my mouth flooded with hot urine.

"Fuuuuuck. Why does even this turn me on with you?" She moaned, absent-mindedly. "I just love feeling so naughty--feeling the cool air on my bare skin as you swallow my piss. It makes my nipples so fucking hard.

She ran her fingers through my hair, her eyes boring into mine as she moaned softly.

"Damn. We may have to start doing this more often."

She watched my face carefully, enjoying my reaction to the feeling of my mouth filling with the salty, bitter liquid.

"Oh, damn... if I'm this turned on by doing this to you, I can't wait to see how exciting it is to have you eat my--but, I shouldn't get too carried away. This is a punishment for you after all." She trailed off again. "But the thought of making you orgasm while you drink my piss or eat my shit--." She shook her head, coming to awareness as she realized I was choking, unable to swallow most of the golden liquid pooling in my mouth.

"Just relax and let it flow into your throat," Tamara grinned, biting her lower lip. She clenched her knees on either side of my head, preventing me from turning my head to spit out the unpleasant liquid. "Just because this is only a test doesn't mean I'm going to let any of it go to waste," she smiled. "Now swallow so we can move on to your punishment proper."

I found myself hesitating. The urine in my mouth was positively revolting, but it was certainly better than what she was planning for me. If I refused to swallow, I would only be delaying the inevitable. If I swallowed, then Tamara was going to carry out her threat.

Tamara made the decision for me.

"It's great that you love the taste of my piss, but I'm impatient," she giggled, holding my nose as she tightened her grip on my head, hand over my mouth. I fought, trying to cough the urine out of my mouth, but instead I mostly just gasped it in. I choked, trying not to swallow.

"Once you swallow, I'll let you breathe," she coaxed gently.

I finally gave in, choking the warm piss down in several gut-wrenching swallows.

"There's a good girl. You know what comes next, I think? But first--"

She reached careful around my head and loosened the gag. "Tell me how it was. I never asked you before. How does my piss taste?"

I realized with shock as I looked into her eyes that this was a turn-on for her. But what did she want to hear me even say about it? Was it a turn on if I liked it? Or if I didn't like it?

Instead, I ignored her question entirely. "Please, just give me one more chance. I won't ever run again. I prom--" I barely had time to register her full, round ass before it swallowed my face.

"I think we should kill a bit of your fight first. Don't want you resisting your punishment too much."

She continued to smother me with her ass, letting me breathe each time as I was near to blacking out until I was so desperate for air, yet so weak that I couldn't even think straight. She shook my head with her hand.

"Sara, don't fall asleep," she laughed. "You need to be awake for this."

I suddenly woke from my daze, realizing my lungs were still burning. I started gasping and choking, unable to get enough oxygen with each breath.

Abruptly, she stood back up and bounded across the room, returning with a scented candle and matchbook that Krista had given me a few years back.

"How perfect is this," she asked, laughing. "I was just thinking that I was afraid Krista might be able to smell what's coming. I look to the side and what should I find but this lovely candle? It's like the universe wants me to do this to you."

She struck a match, lighting the candle and setting it next to my head. Then, moments later, my face was again wedged in her sweaty ass. She gripped my chin roughly as she adjusted her positioning.

As Tamara's ass once again became my world, I wondered if it would be the last thing I saw this time. Still, it wasn't the worst way to go. The only thing that might be worse would be suffocating in her wet, juicy pussy.

Fuck. What was this hold she had on me?

I continued to struggle, but I was already feeling light-headed. It wasn't long before the blackness started to close in around me.

I heard muffled voices that I couldn't quite make out. And I didn't really care to.

"What the actual fuck?!" I could just barely make out Krista's voice.

"This isn't what it looks like," I heard Tamara exclaim.

I barely heard the sound which followed. But I could tell it was a very solid sound, like a hammer hitting a melon. Or was I already dreaming?

I was blinded by a sudden burst of light as Tamara fell off my head.

"Fucking A, Krista," Tamara groaned. "What was that for?"

"Don't you touch her. I will fucking shred you."

"Damn, mind your own business. I was just--we love each other, OK? You can't force your own square version of love on us. She would have learned to love this. Just like she's learned to love everything else.

"You--fucking sociopath. Back the fuck away from my sister. I don't know what this is, but this isn't love."

"How would you know? Have you ever been in love?"

Krista hesitated. "I know this isn't love. Being in love means being willing to sacrifice everything for the one you love. To put her happiness ahead of your own. Even if it means watching her be happy with someone else."

"It's a good thing she's happy with me."

If that was true, I would mind my own fucking business.

"Good, go ahead and do that then," Tamara shot back.

"Just shut the hell up and give me back my sister," Krista exclaimed, anger evident in her voice. I heard another loud noise, and Tamara went silent.

I had trouble focusing on anything but breathing, and my vision was still blurry. But I was vaguely aware of Tamara lying unconscious on the floor. And Krista was loosening my restraints. After she helped me to the bed, she quickly returned and tied Tamara's arms to the bedposts instead. I fell backward onto the mattress, dizzy and barely conscious.

I felt Krista pick me up, carrying me in her arms. And then everything went black.

*****

I awoke some time later in the car to the sound of pavement moving quickly beneath us. I looked over to see Krista in the driver's seat.

"Krista?" I asked. "What happened?"

"What do you remember?" She asked.

"I remember--" I thought, trying to collect my thoughts. "Did Tamara try to-" I couldn't even finish the thought.

She shushed me. "The less you remember about that part, the better."

I sat up, looking around. We weren't far from the house. In fact, I saw smoke coming from that direction.

"What is that smoke?" I asked, alarmed.

"Smoke," Krista asked, looking back in the direction I was pointing. "Fuck, is that coming from our house?"