Curious Husband Gets Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spread your legs more." He told me.

"Yes, sir." I moaned back and spread my legs and lifted them up so it was easier.

I couldn't believe it, I was a happily married, 44 year old dad, but right now I was fingering myself with a young man watching me. Worst of all, I was so fucking horny!

When my second finger got knuckle deep I let out a hight pitched moan, something about it felt a lot better than I expected.

"Keep going." He whispered to me and took a step closer to his now semi hard cock was just inches from my face.

I couldn't take my eyes off of it as I started to push my fingers in and out of my arse.

I knew this was going too far, but I was too horny to care.

As my arsehole loosened up, I fingered myself faster and faster. My moaned grew louder and I started to feel an amazing sense of pleasure.

By the time I was properly fingering myself in front of this man, his cock was fully hard again and I felt him run it against my lips.

"Open up, cocksucker." He calmly ordered.

With no hesitation I opened my mouth and accepted his cock inside. I wrapped my lips around his cock and did my best to bob up and down on him as I fingered myself.

"Mmmmm....mmmm..." I moaned as I bobbed up and down on his head.

My arse started to feel fucking amazing and I was finger fucking myself faster and faster.

"I think you're ready." I heard him say but I was too distracted with his perfect cock in my mouth and my fingers thrusting in and out of my arse.

Then, he pulled his cock away and I just stared up at him.

"Are you ready for me to take your anal cherry?" He asked me.

I looked at his cock, then down at my spread legs as I fingered myself.

Am I really considering letting him fuck me? This was never my fantasy... I thought and then looked back at his cock, Yes. I'm doing it.

"Yes, sir." I told him.

"I need to hear you say it." He told me firmly.

"I... I want you to fuck me." I whispered.

"You can do better than that my slut." He said to me.

"Please sir, I want your big, thick cock to fuck my slutty little arsehole like the faggot I am. I want to feel you stretch me out and fuck me like the sissy dirty whore I am." I begged, turning myself on even more.

"Good boy, get on all fours." He ordered.

I wasted no time with taking my fingers out of my arse and getting onto my hands and knees, I stuck my arse into the air and for a second I questioned what I was doing. That was until I felt his hands on my hips and his thick cock head press against my virgin arsehole.

"Time to properly turn you out." He said to me and I felt a little pressure on my well lubed up arsehole.

"Do you have a condom?" I asked him suddenly thinking about protection.

"No, you're going to take me bareback and I'm going to fill your arsehole up with my hot cum." He whispered to me.

Oh fuuck! I don't know why but that just turned me on more.

"Yyess sir." I moaned back to him as he started to push his cock harder.

My arsehole was resisting him, but he kept pushing and pushing. I took a deep breath and tried to relax. Then, I felt my arse open and accept his cock head.

"FUUUCKKK!!" I shouted out as it felt like my arsehole was being ripped in two, "You're too big! Take it out!" I moaned.

SPANK!

"Take it you little whore!" He roared back at me.

"Fuuuuckkk!" I grunted.

My arsehole burnt and felt like it was being stretched up, but I tried to control my breathing and take it.

I couldn't believe I was on my hands and knees with a cock in my arse, but here I was!

He kept the head of his cock firmly in my arse, I felt like I was wrapped to tightly around him. My chest was heaving up and down as I tried to control he pain.

"There you go." He said to me and I felt him rub my back.

"Fuck... fuck... you're so big." I whimpered out.

"Oh you don't know anything yet." He said with a little laugh.

When I felt him start to push deeper inside of me I thought it was going to pass out. I could feel every fucking inch of his shaft a my arsehole stretched around him.

He was pushing deeper and deeper inside of my poor little arsehole, but I knew I wasn't going to stop him.

"Nearly all in." He said to me.

"Okay.... Fuck..." I panted.

I gripped onto the sheets and gritted my teeth, ready to take the last inch.

When he slowly pushed forward, I felt his big, heavy balls rest against mine and I knew he was balls deep inside of me.

"OOOH FUUUUCCCKKK!!" I roared up and arched my back.

"No longer a virgin you fucking faggot!" He said and slapped my arse cheek.

"FUUUCCKK MEEEE!!" I moaned like a bitch, I could feel his cock in my stomach and the feeling was overwhelming.

"I'll let your arsehole get used to me." He said and held himself balls deep in my no longer virgin arse.

My breathing was erratic as I tried to relax myself around his cock.

It took a few minutes, but the pain started to fade and I felt my arsehole loosen up around his dick.

That's when he started to pull out of me.

"Oh fuck.." I panted when he pushed back in.

Over and over he was slowly thrusting half of his cock in and out of me. There was enough lube so he did it with ease, but my arsehole still felt unbelievably full.

"Ooohh!!!" I moaned when he did one quick thrust.

"Starting to feel better?" He said to me.

"Yyyes." I grunted back to him.

"Good boy, I'm about to fuck you properly now." He warned.

"Yes, sir." I moaned, wanting just that.

I felt him pulled back and then thrust harshly into me and the air was pushed out of my lungs. Now he had broken me in he was fucking me faster and faster. His grip on my hips tightened and I let this young man destroy my arsehole.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck yesss!!" I moaned over and over as he kept fucking me.

"Look at you, fucking whore! You're bouncing back on my cock!" He moaned and I realised what I was doing.

He was barely even moving, I was juts rocking myself back and forth, fucking myself with his cock and I fucking loved it.

"Fuck yes!!" I moaned, "Fuck me! Fuck my fucking arsehole!!"

SPANK!

"Dirty whore! Imagine if your wife knew what a faggot you are!" He moaned but I just kept bouncing back on him.

"Fuuckk!!" I moaned loving being his whore.

I felt him grab onto me and it was his turn to use my arse now. He properly started to fuck me and I felt his big balls hit mine at every thrust.

I was moaning like a wild animal, giving out high pitched noises as he fucked the life out of me.

"FUUUUUCCCKKK!!!" I suddenly moaned out when his cock hit something inside of me that made my entire body tremble.

"You like that faggot?" He asked me.

"FUCK YES!!!" I moaned as he hit that spot over and over.

"I bet your wife would love a go with a real cock!" He said to me as he fucked me.

It was like I was drunk on his cock and fucking loved it!

"She... would... love... your... cock!!" I moaned as he fucked me over and over, suddenly the idea of seeing my wife getting fucked by this young stud turned me on even more.

"Oh yeah! Watching your wife taking my big cock in her cunt like I'm taking your arsehole!" He moaned to me.

"Yes!" I moaned back, "She'd fucking love it!! Fuck I love your cock!!!"

Suddenly he stopped with his cock fully inside of me.

"Don't stop!" I moaned back, not caring how desperate I sounded.

"Are you going to give me your wife?" He asked, staying balls deep in my arse.

"What?" I moaned back, I tried to fuck myself back on his cock but he held me still.

"Are you going to let me seduce and fuck your wife?" He asked me.

"I.... I don't know." I whimpered back, "Pleeeasee."

"Unless you promise to give me your wife then I'm leaving right now!" He told me.

"No!" I shouted, desperate to let him fuck me, "You can have my wife! Please don't stop fucking me!"

"Good bitch!" He said and started to fuck me again.

"Thhaankk youuuuu!" I moaned pathetically as he fucked me harder and harder.

Over and over his cock kept hitting that spot in me that made my entire body twitch. Then I felt myself building up inside and I knew I was on the verge of cumming without even touching my cock.

"I... I'm gonna cum!!" I moaned.

"Only true faggots cum just from getting fucked!" He said to me.

"FUUUUCCKKK I'M A FAGGOTTT!!!!" I roared at the top of my lungs and I felt my cock erupt onto the bed below me.

"Fuckkinngggg faggottt!!!" I heard him moaned and then I felt the first shot of his cum filling my arsehole.

"Yyyeesss cum in meee!!" I moaned.

Both of us were moaning like crazy as I kept spraying my cum all over the sheets whilst he was cumming inside of me.

I kept clenching my arse, wanting to milk every last drop of his cum.

When I felt him pull out of my arse I felt empty, then I felt his cum leak out of my arsehole and I fell into the pool of my own cum.

I felt him move around and suddenly he gripped onto my head and pulled me up. Without any warning, his cock that was just in my arse was shoved into my mouth.

"Clean my cock, slut." He moaned.

All I could taste was his cum and I instantly started to swirl my tongue all around his dick.

"Mmmm." I moaned in a haze as he fucked my mouth with his cock that was slowly going soft.

After that, he got dressed as I lay there, feeling the cum soak into my stomach and pour out of my arse.

Then something landing next to my head. I looked at saw it was my phone.

"Unlock it." He told me.

I was too drunk on cum that I didn't even think, I just unlocked it and he took it from my hands. A few minutes later, I was still catching my breathe when he put the phone next to me.

"I've put my number in your phone," He told me, "I've also taken yours and your wife's number. I'll be in touch."

This is when I started to panic. Now I had cum I was filled with shame, guilt and fear of him having our contact details.

What if he told my wife what I did? I thought.

I went to argue but when I turned around he was gone.

I was massively stressing out, I couldn't believe I had just done that! I just got fucked by a stranger! I had sucked a cock! What the fuck was I going to do.

I barely even slept for a minute that night, panicking that he could destroy my marriage!

The next morning, whilst I was getting ready to drive home, I got a text through my phone.

When I saw the contact name "Sir" I felt my cock and my battered arsehole twitch.

Sir: Faggot, don't forget you promised me your wife. Now, I'm not a home wrecker so if you want to end this now all you have to do is say and I will never contact you or your wife. However, if you want to be my little cock whore (and we both know you do), then you are to text me begging me to seduce and fuck your wife. Talk to you soon.

I re-read the text over and over. I felt like a weight had been lifted with the fact he won't contact my wife.

Maybe that was just my experimenting, I've wanted to try it and now I have. With no repercussions. I thought.

For the next week I tried to forget about it. I lived my normal home life with my family, but in the back of my mind I couldn't stop thinking about him.

Now when I get the rare opportunities get to wank, I was picturing sucking and getting fucked by his cock... but I was now also picturing him fucking my beautiful wife.

It was exactly a week after that night at the hotel and I was staring at his text in my phone.

My wife was downstairs with my youngest daughter, Kelly who was 18, and I could hear them laughing.

Don't do it. I kept saying to myself as I stared at the screen, Oh god, please don't do it.

12