Curious Jade Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric was still pounding away at my pussy and I hadn't noticed how big his dick was because I was focusing on the dick in my mouth but now I felt just how big Eric was. I hadn't been fucked like this in a while and decided I wanted it to last as long as I could, so I slowed my pace and in turn so did he. I buried my face into the carpet and stuck my ass as high as I could so he could really open me up. He slowly pulled out so that just the tip of his cock was still in me then without any warning plowed into me sliding me forward slightly and filling every inch of me. He repeated this a couple of times and I felt myself nearing an earth shattering orgasm. I picked myself up and motioned for us to go to my bed. Eric stood up and I shoved him down on my bed and grabbed his cock and began to suck my juices off him. He laid his head back and moaned and I could feel that he was about to cum too. I took him out of my mouth and looked him in the eyes.

"Oh no you don't, I'm not done with you yet."

I climbed up on my bed and straddled Eric taking his cock and using like a dildo teased my clit. Then without any warning I took his rock hard cock and shoved it in my wet pussy and slammed onto his hips engorging myself on it. I screamed out in pain and lust together and tried to bite my lip. I looked up and every eye was on me before returning to their business. I began to bounce up and down on Eric's cock and then just sat on it again and circled my hips. This sent Eric through a loop and he moaned that he was going to cum. I leaned back and put my hand on the foot post of my bed and drilled my pussy on his cock and hit the right spot just in time for us to cum together. I could feel my body shake as Eric's cum shot deep inside of me. I could feel his first stream shoot inside of me followed by a second, then a third.

Just as I was coming down off my high I looked over and saw Ted fucking Lynn's tits as she bounced up and down on Dan's dick. I hadn't even heard Andy leave but he was gone already. Ted then took his dick and started to jerk it off and came in Lynn's face. A generous amount came out and she did her best to catch it and swallow it but some of it hit her in the face and dripped down to her boobs. She took his dick and kissed it. She then looked down at Dan and started to buck her hips violently. He didn't stand a chance and came within a minute of her cowboy ride. Within minutes the boys had all gathered their belongings and left us.

"Well that was a good night. Now what do you say we clean each other up and get ready for bed?" Lynn giggled.

12