Curious Jade Ch. 10 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The entire time I was indulging in Steve's meat pole I wondered what exactly counted as punching your ticket into the mile-high club and didn't want to be disqualified on a technicality. My mind wandered and I thought up several scenarios we could erase all doubt in the matter. First, we could mirror my fantasy from earlier and meet in the bathroom, but that seemed too cliché. Second, I could straddle him and get a quick ride in, but that seemed way too likely to be spotted. Third, I could face Chris and he could spoon me from behind, which seemed by far the most plausible and least likely to get us caught.

Before I got a salty surprise, I sat up and brought my face to Steve's ear, "I need you inside me," I breathed in my most hushed tone. "So we don't make a mess though, you need to pull out before you cum and I'll finish you in my throat".

I didn't wait for a response and pointed my ass to him and spread my legs as wide as I could in the awkward position. I heard his seatbelt unclick and felt the warmth of his finger slide up and down my mound before he spread me open and toyed with my wet hole. I felt the seat move as he got into position and stuffed my wadded-up tank top as far into my mouth as I could as I waited for Steve to enter me from behind. When I felt the tip of his head rub my thigh, I reached between my legs to guide him home. He met some resistance and pumped back and forth a couple times before my kitty finally accepted her new visitor. I moaned into my shirt as he finally broke through the gate and I could tell Steve was nervous as he pulled back momentarily. Unfortunately, this had the opposite of his desired effect as he slid back out of me.

Our second try was much smoother as he simply pressed against me and I eased my hips back and forced my lips apart which let him slide in without incident. Steve took over from there and grabbed my hip to allow for more control as he took me from behind. Soon we had a nice rhythm and I reached a hand down to stimulate my clit as he filled me. As Steve slowly pulled back, I felt myself stretch around the middle of his shaft, then tighten around him again as it tapered back in, then stretch again as he pulled almost completely out of me. He repeated this motion in near tortoise like pace and, while at first, I wanted him to hump me like Thumper in Bambi, I was won over by his, obviously, tried and true method. Right as I had timed his cadence of when he would award my patience with another slow stroke in, he switched tempo on me and started to quicken his thrusts.

I sensed our ride neared its end and started to pull away to pivot and accept my award, but Steve grabbed my hip and drove deep inside me with one fell swoop. The unanticipated deep penetration forced a loud moan into my gag and Steve reached around and put his hand on my mouth to further muffle my voice. He bucked his hips into me again and pushed himself even deeper inside me before pulling out only half way, to the thickest part of his shaft. I didn't know how to make it clear to him that if he came inside me I would make a mess all over the seat since I wasn't wearing any underwear, but there was nothing I could do since my mouth was gagged and he now had a cover over my mouth as well. I started to panic and wiggled my thighs to try and get away from him, but each time I did he pulled me back onto himself with his much stronger arms.

As Steve effectively used my body as a fuck toy, I was shocked to find my body start to quake with a sudden threat of climax. The feelings of anxiety over what would happen when Steve filled me with his seed started to be washed away by a fire that built up in my loins. My legs started to shake and I could feel my toes start to curl in on themselves as my body betrayed what was happening in my mind. Every muscle in my body tensed and I bit down hard on my gag as I exploded in the thralls of an all-encompassing orgasm. The thrusts from behind continued in earnest, but my body had given in and went limp as wave after wave of ecstasy crashed through me.

When I regained control of my faculties, I was slightly shocked at Steve's stamina as his piston continued to slam into me. After several more quick, full thrusts he finally showed he was actually human and not just a fuck machine as he took his hand off my mouth and hip and pulled his sword from my warm sheath. Bewildered, as I had resigned myself to the idea that Steve was imposing his will and going to creampie me, it took him nudging my ass with his elbow to realize I had completely misjudged the entire situation.

Glad to have discovered Steve was just a dynamo love maker and not a rapey creep, I sprang back into action. Despite it all being in my head, I felt I had to make up to Steve the fact that I had doubted him in the first place and strove to make this the best blowjob ending he had or would ever receive. To prove I meant business, I swan dove my face into his lap and only stopped when my nose buried into his stomach. With Steve's throbbing member all the way in the back of my throat, I reached down and rolled his balls in my hand before I slowly retreated my head and formed a circle with my hand to replace my mouth as it rose. When I got to where just his head remained, I once again swirled my tongue in laps around his sensitive tip and jerked his shaft with my hand in a similar twirling motion. One look to his face gave me all the feedback I needed as he bit his knuckle and rolled his eyes in his head.

I grabbed his hand and brought it to the back of my head, which he took as a signal that I wanted him to hold my hair back. It had not been the first time our signals had gotten crossed, but he came around when I grabbed his hip and pulled him into me. Steve's muscular ass flexed as he ravaged my throat with each thrust. I kneaded his cheeks which seemed to motivate him to skull fuck me even harder. I fought back choking and could feel tears well up in my eyes as I did my best to breath through my nose between prods. At last I felt Steve's leg twitch in his seat and braced for what was to come. His fist closed in my hair and he pulled my head up, but it was my turn to take control and I simultaneously put my hand on top of his fist and pushed and drew him in as I clawed into his spasming ass cheek.

He was too busy muting his grunts to fight me and I stuffed him all the way inside me just as the first thread burst down my throat. I couldn't help but whimper lightly as rope after rope of hot, semen filled my mouth. I kept him pressed tight against me and fought to keep up with the rate of his flow, but was able to get through without a single spilled drop. When he released his grip on my head, I knew he had come down from his high and started to let him slide out of my mouth, but couldn't resist one more swirl of my tongue on his head and giggled as it caused his hips to jerk again. I gave a long, soft kiss to the tip of his mushroom cap before I lifted my back to my seat and straightened my tank top and buttoned my skirt behind me again. Steve shifted in his seat as he buttoned his pants and looked over at me with a devilish grin before he took my hand and wove our fingers together. I wanted to take my hand away and tell him that he was just an item to cross off on my list; but besides it actually being a very sweet sentiment, my mind started to think about how much more fun it would be to have a photographer to document my lewd adventures for me. We exchanged smiles and I lay my head on his shoulder and let my imagination take hold before I drifted off into a post orgasm nap.

Steve shook me awake and informed me we had landed and it was time to get off the flight. He stood up and got both his and my bag from the overhead compartment. I shook the sleep from my eyes and took his outstretched hand to help me out of the seat. When I stood, I made sure to push my ass back into Chris' face as I felt a little bad he had no idea he had missed one hell of a show in his sleep. We made our way off the plane and met up with the others at the gate. Steve followed me like a puppy dog and I knew I would have to nip this in the bud before he got the wrong idea of our arrangement. Unfortunately, Dr. Gilson had a strict schedule, so we were whisked off in a crowded shuttle bus to our hotel without a chance to get him alone and settle the score.

We pulled up to the hotel and everyone piled out of the bus. Dr. Gilson directed us to wait in the lobby while he got us checked into our rooms, so we all rolled our luggage into a corner and sat down again while he strolled to the front desk. I said I had to go to the bathroom and shot a look at Steve. He jumped up and said he had to go too and we walked toward the hallway with a sign hanging down telling us where the water closets were. As soon as we turned the corner, Steve grabbed my arm, spun me as he pinned me against the wall, and planted a passionate kiss on me.

I pushed him back, "Woah tiger, easy. We need to talk". The confused look on his face confirmed my suspicions that we once again were not on the same page. "Our little fun on the plane was amazing, don't get me wrong, but I don't want you to get the wrong idea". He opened his mouth to respond, but I cut him off. "I think you're super-hot, and you fuck like a porn star, so I'm not saying we can't do that again, but I'm only interested in having fun here, not a relationship".

"Jade, why do you think I came on this trip? The only thing that keeps me awake in Dr. G's boring ass class is watching you tease in your skimpy outfits. Trust me, what you just said is music to my fucking ears...especially the part about us hooking up again," he said and his hands started sliding to my skirt hem.

I sharply slapped his hand away. "Funny you should mention my teasing. I was kind of hoping you could help me out with something this trip," I flirted. "I'll make it worth your while, promise".

He swallowed as my hand rubbed over his crotch, "Whatever you have in mind, count me in".

"that's a good boy," I teased and gave his package a squeeze. "First thing I need you to do is be a little more discreet. You've been following me like a puppy since we got off the plane. We need to get back to the group before anyone realizes we left together and starts to wonder. You go first, and I'll follow shortly".

When I returned, Dr. Gilson had just finished at the desk and I joined him as he walked to the group. "Okay folks, I was able to get us all together. Like we discussed, boys are two to a room and the girls will be tripled up. Lindsay, I know that was a concern of yours and I made sure they gave you all a suite". Lindsay rolled her eyes and yanked the card from his hand. "Boys, I trust you can decide for yourselves who your roommate will be. I am in room 523 if you need me for anything," he lectured as he distributed the rest of the key cards. "And before you all leave, we are meeting back down here at 6:30 for dinner in the restaurant, which gives you all two hours to get settled in and ready".

Before Dr. Gilson had finished his last sentence, Lindsay had already flagged a bell hop down and was impatiently waiting for the elevator to arrive. The rest of the group rushed to join her and made it just as the doors opened. Lindsay was visibly annoyed when we all piled in with our bags in tow. The boys were engrossed in discussion over who would be in which room, but all I could focus on was the list as I ran through the numbers in my head. By the time we got to our floor, the boys had settled on an arrangement and we filed out and roamed down the hallway in silence as we counted up in our heads with each door we passed.

"I was thinking we could hit up that pub we passed on the way in," Jim said to the group as he slid his key into the door. He and Eric exchanged high fives and disappeared into their room.

Steve countered, "I don't know, I'm probably just going to head down to the pool, what about you girls?" Lindsay had already opened the door to our room and disappeared before he got a response from her. Amy hadn't heard a word of the entire conversation as she was still sporting her noise cancelling headphones. I shrugged my shoulders and shoved my bag between the closing door and frame before it slammed in my face. I gestured to Steve to call me and ducked inside.

By the time the door had closed behind me I could hear Lindsay loudly call out dibs, and clumsily rolled my bag in front of me to investigate my home away from home for the next two weeks. There was a small corridor with a closet on the right that then opened into a large open space with an oversized sofa and set of arm chairs opposite. I turned the corner just in time to see Amy recline on the queen bed furthest from the wall-to-wall window that Lindsay was posted up in front of as she posed for her fifth selfie since we entered the building. The race to plant a flag for a bed had finished and I had come in third, but took solace in the fact that I would now be able to sit back and watch the show of Amy and Lindsay's worlds collide from a safe distance. Next to Amy's bed was the door to the bathroom and I continued my tour; there was a large, jacuzzi tub when you first walked in, then a dual sink countertop that led down to a stand up shower stall with a glass door partition, and finally a slatted door that opened to a separate space where the toilet sat.

"Wow," I declared to no one in particular as I went back out to the bedroom, "not too shabby Gilson, not bad at all". Lindsay scoffed and Amy still had her headphones on over her ears. "Okay," I continued and sat on the edge of Amy's bed, "so what do you girls want to do until dinner? Sounds like the options are: pub with Jim and Eric, pool side with Steve and Brian, or something on our own".

Amy rummaged in her bag, produced a large book, and opened it without so much as a word. Lindsay looked disappointedly at her phone and pouted, "well if my bags ever get here, I suppose I could lay out for a bit. Besides, who wants to go to some dusty old bar, especially with Eric". She put a finger in her mouth and fake vomited. Amy snickered and Lindsay and I exchanged a shocked expression. "What do you think Amy," she prodded. Amy returned her usual stone-faced expression and simply held up her book. "Suit yourself. Jade, what about you"?

"Well, actually, after being cramped on that long flight, I was thinking I would head to the gym for a quick stretch and workout, but I may join you after that for a quick cool down dip". Lindsay shot me a pouty frown and thumbs down motion before refocusing her attention to her phone.

I rolled my bag back into the little alcove that was to be my make shift bedroom and tossed my bag onto the sofa to see what exactly Lynn had left me and hoped I had at least something that could pass for workout gear. I recognized a golden opportunity to cross off another item on my list; took off the gifts I had received from Jason, threw them into one of the chairs, and stood naked while I pondered what to wear to the gym.

I took out the two sun dresses and crossed to the little closet by the door, then saw the one skirt she left just happened to be the shortest I had. I also had to chuckle when I noticed she left me the halter top she called my "sure thing" top since every time I wore it, I got laid. Finally, I pulled out the skimpy shorts and chose the highest cut of the three spaghetti strap tank tops and threw them beside my bag as well as my tiny bikini.

As I leaned over to zip my bag back up there was a knock on the door and Lindsay moaned from the other room, "Ugh, finally"!

She crossed to the door without even a glance my way and I fought the innate urge to cover myself. She swung the door open and I could hear the baggage clerk confirm Lindsay's name before she scolded him for it taking so long and told him to bring in her bags. I scrambled and quickly put my headphones in and started to dance with my back still pointed toward the doorway so I could continue the ruse of not knowing I would soon have an audience. I heard Lindsay storm back by and command the boy place her bags in the walk-in closet through the bathroom, then heard the cart roll in and stop abruptly.

"Oh my, so sorry miss," I heard the voice from behind since there was no music in my headphones.

My trap had been sprung. I slowly turned, and rolled my hips in a seductive trance. When I turned, and fully faced the bag boy I saw the must have been in his forties and he was frozen in place, staring at the nude co-ed in front of him. "AHH," I exclaimed and reached both hands to my ears to take out my headphones instead of covering myself. "How the hell did you get in here"?

The poor man had a shocked look on his face and turned crimson red before shielding his face with his hands. "Terribly sorry ma'am, I was let in to bring your bags. I had no idea," he trailed off.

Lindsay and Amy both came around the corner to see what the commotion was about and I put my headphones in one hand and pointed the other at Lindsay, "Linds, what the hell? Didn't you see me standing here," I scolded and still made no effort to cover myself.

"I-I, I'm sorry Jade, I really didn't even notice you. Didn't you hear him knock?" she snapped.

"No! I had my ear buds in while I got ready for my workout," I roared and held the headphones in my outstretched hand.

The man had turned his head, but I could see him still peaking around to see me. Amy and Lindsay were both staring right at me and I could feel my heart race with excitement. "Again, humble apologies miss. I can come back later-"

"No. Why bother," I cut him off, "you're already here and you've seen everything already," I scolded and held my arms in a Y above my head and spun around.

Amy clapped a hand over her mouth to hold in a cackle, and the man instinctively looked for a moment before he removed his cap and threw it over his face. Lindsay grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him further into the room. He snagged the cart of luggage behind him and sheepishly followed. Amy and I locked eyes and she blushed before miming a round of applause. I held out an imaginary skirt and dropped a knee in a courtesy before I turned and grabbed the shorts and tank top from the chair.

I pulled on my outfit and gathered my bikini, phone, and card key. On my way out the door, called over my shoulder, "I'm off to the gym. If it were me, I'd say the bellman has already received a pretty generous tip".

There was a two-inch glass window slit in the door to the gym and I slid my key card and stepped inside. It was, as is often the case, lined with mirrors. A small row of free weights lined one wall with a bench in front of them; a small, open space sat on the opposing wall with posters of silhouettes of people in various yoga poses and stretches; several weight machines crowded the middle area; and a row of two treadmills and an elliptical overlooked the pool through the only windows. There was a man and woman already working out, and they both turned to see their newest workout buddy. I smiled to them and we exchanged nods before I slid my ear buds in and crossed to the stretching area. The woman was on the elliptical and the man sat on the bench with a set of dumbbells in front of him on the ground.

My body ached from being crammed into such a confined space, not to mention the uncomfortable positions I found myself in while being crammed by Steve as well, and I was looking forward to stretching out. I set my belongings down in a pile in the corner and reached my arms toward the ceiling to elongate my spine as I walked to the center of the open area. With my legs slightly more than shoulder width apart, I reached one hand over my head and bent to my right. I held the position for about twenty seconds and repeated on the right side. When I bent forward to do a forward fold, I saw through my thighs the man was unabashedly staring straight at me. Next up, I decided to practice a back bend and reached over my head, then slowly arched back until I fell back and my hands hit the ground. Because I wasn't wearing a sports bra and the tank top offered next to no support, I knew my cleavage would be on full display for the man and he would have a great view from his vantage point. what I didn't account for however, was that my boobs would spill completely out of my top, which is of course what happened. I held the pose as if I hadn't noticed and assumed the man had since I seemed to have his undivided attention.