Curious Jade Ch. 10 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my arms started to shake, I lowered my back to the floor and as I rolled to my side and straightened my top, I looked up and saw the woman scowl at the man. I couldn't help but snicker as she abruptly stepped off the elliptical. The man must have sensed he had been caught and quickly grabbed both dumbbells and laid back on the bench. As she approached, he started doing some chest flies and they engaged in what appeared to be a heated conversation before he replaced the weights on the rack and they walked out without so much as a glance my way. Poor guy.

Once the door had closed behind them, I weighted all of ten seconds, then crossed to get my phone. I set the phone on the floor facing the corner and started a video recording, then walked into frame in my skimpy shorts and tank top and did a half-assed stretch. Next, I acted as though I was upset at how constricting the clothes were, then had a eureka moment and turned my back as I lifted the little top over my head and rolled my hips as I slid a finger inside the elastic of my shorts and slowly slid them down my thighs. When I was finally naked, I once again bent backwards and held there for a couple seconds, then kicked my legs up and over my head and as I gently brought my feet down, they were about four inches in front of the phone. I lowered my knees to the floor and brought my face to the ground in front of me and reached back with my hands to spread nice and wide for the lens.

Once I was satisfied I had showed every nook and cranny of myself for Lynn, I grabbed my phone and stopped the recording. I then stood and crossed to the machine to do chest flies and set up my phone to picture this time. In order to beat the ten second timer, I jogged back to the machine, spread my legs wide, reached back with my arms, and brought them about halfway forward to pose for my picture so Lynn couldn't say I didn't actually workout. Next, I thought it may be silly and sexy to make a slow-motion video of some nude jumping jacks. I made my way around the gym and posed as sexily as I could on every machine and figured I had a pretty good cache of evidence that I had indeed worked out in the nude and actually had worked up a pretty decent sweat, so it was time to hit the showers.

Amy was passed out with her book over her face when I got back to the room, so I tip-toed by her on my way to the bathroom. I left the door ajar, and stripped out of my clothes before I reached into the shower and turned the water on nice and hot. I grabbed my phone and started to edit the videos from my gym session and was surprised at how sexy I found the footage. It wasn't long before the steam coming from the shower wasn't the only moisture building in the bathroom and I had another wicked idea.

I set my phone back down on the counter on video mode and started a recording, then turned my back to the mirror and reached into the shower and grabbed the little single serve bottle of shampoo from the shelf. As I reached back with one hand and firmly spanked my ass and held it with a pinch, I brought the bottle to my mouth with the other and licked it like it was a tiny cock and then slid it down over my breasts and down my belly. When I reached my mound, I stuffed it between my legs and bent forward. With my knees locked, I brought a hand up to brace myself against the back of the stall and slowly stepped one leg out to the edge of the door frame, then the other until my feet were a little more than shoulder width apart. I looked back at the phone and reached my hand back between my legs with the shampoo bottle and slid it against my plump lips. I slid the bottle back and forth over my slit several times and could feel them part to accept the new toy. The steamy water from the shower cascaded over me and the mix of the water and my own juices caused the end of the bottle to slip in unexpectedly. My body convulsed as a wave of pleasure shivered up my spine and I moaned out which echoed into the shower. I bit down on my lip and continued to slide the bottle in and out and paused to rub my sensitive button while the bottle was inserted all the way inside me. My hand slipped on the shower wall and my body slapped against the wall with a thud as the other contents of the shelf crashed to the ground.

I bent down to get them and as I crouched down and picked up the soap, lotion, and conditioner I was overcome with lust. I stood and clinched my kegel muscles to hold the shampoo bottle inside me and turned toward the camera with the soap in my hands. I lathered my chest in suds and massaged my breasts until they were covered in suds, then slid my hands to my belly and thighs. Circling back upwards, I slid a hand over my stomach and eventually back down to my crotch and as I did, I rolled my body back underneath the stream and let the shower rinse me off.

I pivoted back so my ass pointed toward the camera and brought a hand to my delicate ass crack. I reached back and kneaded each cheek with a hand and spread my cheeks wide to show my tight little pink hole and just a hint of the shampoo bottle sticking out from its safe keeping in my pussy. With my cheeks spread, I slid a finger closer to my hole and circled it teasing myself. I reached over and grabbed the conditioner bottle and spread my cheeks once again, this time replacing my finger with the conditioner bottle. The shampoo bottle started to slide out, so I pressed my shoulder against the wall of the shower to prop myself up and reached in front with my left hand to hold that while my right hand extended backwards and pressed the conditioner bottle firm against my tight rear entry. I relaxed my rear muscles and the conditioner bottle popped into place and another moan erupted before I knew it was even coming, though this one was much louder than before.

I froze in place, double stuffed by bottles in the shower, and listened for any noise coming from the room. I didn't hear anything, but thought I may not be bale to hear anything over the shower, so I clenched every muscle below my waist to hold my improvised dildos in place and poked my head out of the shower. The door was still slightly ajar and I could just make out the image of Amy laying on top of the sheets. I thought she was still asleep until I saw her arm move slightly and I couldn't believe it; her hoodie was pulled up above her head; one arm played with her larger than expected tits, the other out of sight but I suspected between her thighs. The thought of this all being because she had listened to me in the shower sent a heatwave directly to my snatch and I could feel a twitch between my thighs.

I snuck to the counter and picked up my camera. I stopped the recording and just as I was about to start another and film Amy as she pleasured herself, she sprung up and I heard a mumbled voice in the room. She clumsily brought her hoodie back down to cover herself and as she sat up, I could no longer see her, but heard her talking with Lindsay and say that I was just in the shower now. That finally snapped me out of my trance. I panicked and tossed my phone back onto the counter as I leapt back into the shower. Both bottles spilled out of me and crashed onto the floor loudly. I picked them up, washed them and myself off quickly, and shut off the shower just as Lindsay poked her head in the door.

"Hey, dinner is in an hour and we both still need to shower. Do you think you could finish up quick"?

In my head I snapped back, "well, bitch, if you hadn't come back just now Amy and I both might have finished," then out loud sweetly answered, "perfect timing, just stepping out now".

I walked out wrapped in a towel that just covered my torso and Lindsay quickly blew past me, and shut the door behind her. Amy refused to make eye contact with me and blushed as I walked to my alcove and tossed the towel over the back of the chair across from it. I sat on the corner of the sofa with my legs spread wide and rubbed lotion on my legs, tummy, and breasts before I crossed to the closet and pulled out one of the two sundresses Lynn had left for me. The thin material had a dark floral print on it and I knew from previous experience that in low lighting it seemed rather conservative, but in direct sunlight it was near transparent. I walked back in front of the window and frowned at the heavy cloud cover.

"What a day," I sighed. "That shower was just what I needed, too bad little miss prude came back and cut it short". Amy didn't respond, but when I looked back, she blushed and nodded. "I hope I wasn't in there too long. When I got back to the room you were asleep, so I figured I could sneak in a long, steamy shower and release some tension in my muscles," I said and rolled my neck and shoulder back.

"Yeah. Uh, no problem. I hadn't even noticed you were in there until Lindsay burst into the room".

"Oh, that's good. Well, I hope she leaves you some hot water so you can get in there and work out some kinks too," I said with a wink.

She blushed again and hid her face behind her book. "Oh, I'm more of a bath girl. I might just wait until after dinner".

"Perfect," I squealed, "I saw there is a hot tub in the indoor pool area. We could head down there tonight and have a soak".

"I was kind of thinking a bath bath...like, in the tub in there," she said and pointed at the bathroom door.

"Of course, you could always just soak with me tonight and wake up early for a real bath tomorrow," I proposed. Amy had the book in front of her face, but I could tell by her shifting her legs under the blanket that I had struck a chord.

"We'll see how dinner goes. I may just come up and pass out," she said into her book.

"Suit yourself. I'll leave you to your book," I said and shuffled back to my nest.

Because I didn't want to have to deal with it later, I decided to set up the pull-out couch and set to task with that. It was actually fairly easy to set up and I laid on it to test just how uncomfortable a sleep I would have for the foreseeable future. I was pleasantly surprised to see it had decent support and wasn't the bar-in-the-back, toss-and-turn-all-night horror stories I had heard of.

Once Lindsay had finished her beauty regiment, we made our way to the elevator and were only running ten minutes late. We stepped into the lobby and saw the boys standing impatiently and Dr. Gilson was talking with the hostess at the entrance of the restaurant. Eric and Jim had obviously hit the bar fairly hard and were visibly buzzed. Steve and Brian were standing in their board shorts and same t-shirts from when we had last seen them. When we walked up, Dr. Gilson waved us over emphatically and announced that our whole party was there finally. The hostess grabbed an armful of menus and told us to follow her.

We sat down and all made small talk about our evenings up to that point then everyone gave a vague description of their rooms. Dr. Gilson announced that he had taken the liberty to put together an itinerary for our trip and handed each of us a schedule.

"As you can see, there is plenty of downtime. I'm not your parents and you're all reasonably responsible adults, so I'm not going to babysit you. That said, I would recommend taking advantage of this opportunity to see the sights that London has to offer. We'll be taking in some of the big historical sites, but that really is just the tip of the iceberg here. I'd also ask, that you talk amongst yourselves and try to at least have one "buddy" to travel with whenever going out and about, not just for safety's sake, but also, there is probably a lot of overlapping interests in what to see. That's the end of my lecture; and just to show that I'm not as big a bore as I'm sure you all think, and since you're all at least 18 and can do so legally here in jolly old England: first round of drinks is on me".

He had effectively lost more than half the crowd up until the last sentence, when everyone perked up and smiled again. Admittedly, as soon as I got the itinerary, I spaced out, though I imagined my motives were slightly more devious. I began to cross reference the list of sites with my to-do list in my head, and was thrilled when I saw several of the sites appeared on both lists. Much of the trip was to be museums and castle tours, but first thing on the list was Buckingham Palace to see the changing of the guard at 10:45 the next day. I started to get wet just thinking about flashing all those men in uniform and found it difficult to sit still. I took a long sip of cool water and decided it may be best to set the itinerary aside and attempted to regain my composure.

The remainder of the meal went by without incident and as it wound down and the checks came, everyone seemed anxious to get to their evening plans. Dr. Gilson reminded us one last time that morning would come early and not to stay out too late and excused himself to his room. Once he had left, we all talked about our plans for the night: to no one's surprise, Jim and Eric had already found a great pub we could head out to and still be able to stumble home afterwards. Steve looked my way, then said he was game if everyone else was. Lindsay had been looking at her phone most of the evening and said she had found some great shopping in the area and had already ordered an uber. Brian said he was going to call it an early night and watch some movies he had downloaded for the trip. Amy looked at me with angst in her eyes.

"Well, I saw a couple of cute little novelty shops nearby, I thought I might be lame and head out to those and unwind for a bit then call it an early night".

"LAME," bellowed Eric.

"I know, I know. You boys have fun though, I'll take a rain check. Remember, we're here for two whole weeks".

Steve shot me a disappointed look before Jim threw an arm around his shoulder, "Nice. Boy's night out. Let's find us some British floozies". As they went for the exit, I mouthed "I'm sorry" and shrugged my shoulders.

Everyone went their separate ways and I went to the corner store to carry out my sinister plan. I tip toed up to the door of our room and held my ear to the door. Just as I had hoped, I heard what sounded like muffled moans coming from inside. I slid my key card in as slowly as I could and slipped inside. I opened the door as widely as I could and as I let it go, walked into the room. The timing was perfect; just as I rounded the corner with my paper bag in my hand, the door slammed shut. Amy desperately reached for the covers to hide herself, but I caught the slightest glimpse before she shielded her nakedness.

"Holy shit Jade! You scared the fuck out of me," she shrilled.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry! I didn't even think to knock. Did you not hear me open the door"?

"No, obviously I didn't. I was just...uh, just- going to hop in the bath, like we talked about before," she stammered.

"Fuck that. I just got some gin and tonics in a can, because evidently that's a thing here, and was going to go have a couple in the hot tub. Come on, we can have a soak together and chat," I said and jumped on Lindsay's bed with the large paper bag.

"Umm, that's okay. I think I'll just turn in early tonight. Thanks for the offer though".

"I passed by it on the way up here, there's no one down there. It would be just be the two of us, if you're worried about the guys seeing you in your swimsuit," I prodded.

"Why would you think that"?

"I don't know really, I guess I just assumed since you're always wearing baggy clothes you had some sort of body issues or something, I guess. Although, now that I think about it, this conversation is pretty much the most I've ever heard you talk, so maybe it's just nerves in general," I continued.

"Well, I'm definitely not as open with my body as you, but I'm no Miss Priss over there," she laughed and waved her hand at Lindsay's pile of luggage.

"Holy shit! That's what Lynn and I call Lindsay! How funny is that? See, I knew you could come out from that shell. Come on, just have one drink with me, then we can come right back up here and you can soak and be in bed before anyone gets back". Amy thought about it and I knew I had her, "Come on," I teased, "one teeny, tiny drink".

"Okay, okay. One drink. Go get your swimsuit on and I'll get changed here," she caved and waited under the sheets for me to go.

I sat for a second and then popped up and jogged to my alcove to get my bikini. Amy had her back to me and was pulling her one piece suit up her thighs as I snuck up from behind. "Cute one piece," I purred and crossed to the bed and threw the two scraps of material that comprised my suit into the bag with the cocktails.

Amy shimmied the suit up her torso and pushed her arms through the holes. "Damn Jade, are you a speed changer or something"?

"No. I'll get changed down there. Sorry, I thought that was the plan. Don't worry, it's just us girls and you got nothing to be ashamed of anyway. Holy crap girl, why do you wear those baggy clothes? You got a tight body," I admired. Amy blushed and pulled a hoodie from her bag before I slapped it away. "I'm serious Amy, you look great. It's such a waste to cover up such a great body".

She turned even more red and snatched the robe from the hook on the bathroom door and cinched the tie before I could react. "Again, it's not that I'm ashamed of it, I'm just not as open with mine as you are with yours. Now don't make me regret accepting this invitation," she scolded and made her way to the door.

"Yes Ma'am," I teased and followed her to the elevator.

There was still no one in the pool area when we arrived and Amy quickly disrobed and got into the hot tub before I even set the bag down on the table. I grabbed my bikini out of the bag and set it on the table, then turned my back to Amy and slid each arm out of the dress and let it fall to the floor in a heap at my feet. My hips turned toward her as I grabbed the bikini off the table; I fumbled with the strings to draw out my length of exposure, then pulled the bottoms out, and brought them up my thighs into place. Before I pulled my top on, I turned to face Amy and bent over to pick up my dress. I traded the dress for my top and brought the elastic string around my torso, under my breasts, then drew it taught, and tied a large bow. Finally, I pulled the loop over my head like a necklace, and reached down to place the tiny triangles in place over my nipples.

Once my attire was in place, I grabbed the entire six pack of cocktails and walked over to the tub. I handed one to Amy and took one for myself before setting the others down next to the ladder near Amy and stepped down into the floor level tub. We each cracked our first drink and clanged them together before we took a sip. The crisp drink forced both of our faces to contort and lips to pucker, then laugh at each other's face.

"I'm really glad you came down with me," I said and held my drink out for another cheers. "I've wanted to get to know you more and hoped this trip would give us some bonding time".

"Glad you invited me. Honestly, you're pretty much the only one in our class I could see myself hanging with outside class. Between Miss Priss, Jockboy, Egghead, Tweedledee, and Tweedledum, I'm not sure who is the worst...you seem at least half way normal".

"Geez, thanks for the vote of confidence! No, I get what you mean, and I love that sassiness by the way. Steve isn't so bad when he wants to be, and Eric could be sexy if he put in a little bit of effort".

"If you say so," Amy said and took another long sip.

"Okay, well, what's your type then".

"Not any of the boys on this trip, I can guarantee that," she scoffed and looked away.

I shot her a grin and said, "intrigue. I'm going to crack your code tonight, Amy, just you wait and see".

We continued to talk as we drank and when both of us had finished our third drink, we started to slur our words just enough to notice. The steam from the hot tub had helped bring on a fairly strong buzz and I could tell from Amy's reddish cheeks that she was feeling it just as much, if not more, than I was.