Curious Jade Ch. 10 Pt. 03

Story Info
Jade finishes up her trip to London.
29.2k words
4.63
4.6k
3
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Gilson droned the entire ride to Buckingham Palace about the great history behind all the sights we would be taking in throughout the day. All I could focus on was the fact that I was wearing a short skirt and plunging neckline halter top without a stitch of underwear. I also had at least one, if not two, eager photographers with an itch to help me in my journey to document my naughty romp through London over the next two weeks.

We parked the van in a large lot where at least a dozen tourist buses were lined up. There were cameras everywhere and as we piled out of the van, I was already getting excited at the thought of giving some added subject matter for some unwitting shutterbug. The seven of us all lined up beside the van and Dr. Gilson went over the plan for the day again.

"Okay, so the changing of the guard is at 10:45, then we'll be going to the National Army Museum, followed by the Victoria and Albert Museum, where we will eat lunch. You will then have the rest of the afternoon to yourselves. We will meet back here at 6 to go back to the hotel. Any questions"? Everyone stared blankly until he waved us along to follow the crowds all shambling towards the Palace.

We made our way as close as we could to the gates and found what we had decided was the optimum place to take in the sights. I made my way to the front of the group and Amy followed closely behind. I held my hands up to my face and faked taking a photo and shot her a wink; she took the direction and took out her phone then walk across the group until she was perpendicular to me, which gave her a straight shot to my front without making it obvious she was photographing me. As nonchalantly as I could, I brushed the material of my shirt over my nipple and exposed one breast and let it hang out in the open as if I hadn't noticed. After several seconds of no one noticing I decided this was a perfect position and did the same on the other side.

What started as a barely audible murmur had grown into a raucous stampede as the parade of the Queen's Guard came into view. All but one lens in the crowd was fixed on the large crowd of men marching toward us. As they came closer, I could feel my heartbeat steadily increase and I reached my hands down to the waistline of my skirt. The crowd was completely oblivious as the hem slid further up until it rested just over mid-thigh. Once the first row of men were roughly twenty feet in front of us, I reached down and grabbed the hem of my skirt and tucked it into the waistline.

Amy's eyes seemed like they might burst from her head as she pointed her phone at me while I stood with my breasts and shaved mound fully exposed to the uniformed men as well as anyone in the crowd who happened to look my way. I had my phone in my hands as well and held my arms high above my head as if I wanted to get an aerial shot of the procession. In actuality, all I was accomplishing was further flaunting my nakedness. As the guards stalked closer, I inched closer until I was a full step in front of everyone else and found myself nearly in the street. I brought my arms back down to check one of my photos and noticed my shirt had spread considerably further than I had intended originally and the material was now pinned under each breast and my shirt was now acting more like a frame for my boobs than doing anything to hide them.

My eyes darted around the crowd to see if anyone had taken notice and was disheartened when it seemed all lenses were still fixed on the group of men. My ego was stroked, however, when my gaze went to our little group and Steve had taken notice. Also, to my disbelief, Brian had his camera pointed straight at me and they both had wide smiles on their faces. I did my best not to let on that I had caught them, and even turned slightly towards them to afford them a more direct shot.

The large gates started to open as the guards crossed in front of us and the loud noise behind me startled me. I jumped and as I did, noticed one of the guards' hats turn slightly in my direction. From his line of sight, I was sure he had caught a glimpse of me, and I froze as I was not sure how to respond. As he passed, I swear he shot me a quick glance and wink, and I felt a surge of heat run to my face. Without thinking, I blew a kiss and instinctively reached to my skirt and flipped it all the way up my tummy. My skirt fluttered back down into place and I quickly reached down to straighten my shirt when I noticed a policeman walk up to ensure no one crossed the thin rope barrier. We watched the rest of the show and I tried to pick out the man who had winked at me, but could no longer distinguish him from all the other identical toy soldiers.

Once the crowd started to disperse from the palace, we started back to the van to head to the National Army Museum. Brian practically sprinted next to me and ensured he had a seat beside me in van and Steve laughed as he came along my other side. I felt a buzz in my hand and looked at my phone to see a text from Amy with a picture. The drive to the museum was a barrage of stolen looks and peeks from half of the van towards me. I started to sense that I may have gained a following on the trip and basked in the attention. Brian volunteered to become my unofficial tour guide through the museum and I was more than happy to take on the role of oblivious ditz and flash my deep cleavage at him as he enlightened me on all the exhibits. Steve and Amy were never too far behind with their cameras and I had plenty of chances to lean over railings or turn quickly to flip my skirt up for them.

The afternoon had passed by in the blink of an eye and it was already time for lunch. Dr. Gilson rounded us up and we once again piled into the van and drove over to our next stop, the café attached to the Victoria and Albert Museum. We all ordered our lunches and sat on the lovely patio seating section. Everyone talked about their favorite parts of the day so far and the topic rolled to what each of us had planned on doing for the remainder of the day once we got done with the tour of this museum. Dr. Gilson announced he was going to several other historical sites and offered the van to anyone who would like to tag along. Not surprisingly, he got no takers. Eric and Jim paired off and it was obvious to the group that they were looking for yet another seedy bar to spend their time in. Lindsay told the group that she was going to look at the crowned jewels. Brian thought it might be cool to head over to 10 Downing street, which turned out to be a grave mistake as Dr. Gilson jumped up and told him that was the first place he was headed and the two of them could stick together. Brian smiled politely and agreed begrudgingly. Steve and Amy both looked my way and didn't want to commit to plans until I had a chance to weigh in. I said I had seen a couple of the double decker tourist buses and thought it looked like a fun way to see the sites. As I expected, Amy and Steve both piped up and said they'd both like to tag along with me.

We continued to talk as we ate our lunches and eventually Dr. Gilson said we should wrap things up and get into the museum before we got too ahead of ourselves. While we were going through the museum, both Steve and Amy pulled me aside and confided in me that they would send me all the pictures and videos from the day that evening and that they hoped having another person on the bus with us wouldn't dampen our adventure. I had to laugh to myself and started to wonder how I might be able to take advantage of the situation of having multiple cameras to play to as well.

The group met up in the lobby again before we all went our separate ways and Dr. Gilson reminded us that we were to meet back there at 6 to go to dinner. Amy, Steve, and I started to walk down the road until we saw a row of buses lined up. We saw that one was fairly empty and decided that would be a good bus to get on. I made sure I was in front, and pressed my butt out as I climbed the stairs to make sure they both received a good up-skirt view. When I got to the top floor, I saw it was completely empty and took a seat at the very back of the bus. Amy sat across the aisle from me and Steve sat a row in front of me.

As the bus took off from the curb, a voice came over the speaker and told us that the tour lasted about an hour and a half in all and that we would be passing by a dozen monuments and/or historic landmarks. We rode in silence for a couple of blocks and I looked around at the old buildings and was taken aback by the beauty of the old architecture. The air blew my skirt and top around as we traveled between the stops, and if I wanted to keep covered, I would have needed to constantly readjust. Luckily for me this played right into my to-do list task of getting topless on the bus, so I resolved to not readjust at all. After our second stop, I looked down and saw my left breast was completely exposed and my right nipple visibly poked out against the thin material. I looked over and Amy was snickering and had her phone pointed at me. I thought of a good idea to get Steve in on the action and still let Amy think this was a happy accident for my embarrassment. I turned toward Amy and leaned back slightly, and when I did, I slid my hand between the seats and brushed Steve's shoulder. When he turned to investigate, I closed my legs again and sat back up without readjusting my top.

"Hey Steve, how cool is this?" I chirped with a wink of my right eye, so only Steve could see. "This is the way to see London".

"Yeah, it's pretty great. Thank God it turned into a pretty nice day," He said, and turned his face to the slightly cloudy sky.

"It really is beautiful. Hey, why don't you take mine and Amy's pic," I cooed and pulled Amy's arm to stand beside me. I threw my left arm around her and put my hand on my hip. Steve announced he wanted in too, and got beside me on the other side and I put my arm around him and smiled widely as Steve snapped the selfie. He reviewed his handy work and started to put his phone back in his shorts. "Hold on a second, let me see," I said and leaned forward to grab the phone from his hand. "Oh my gosh," I feigned in shock, "you pervert, my boob is hanging out"! I quickly sent the photo to my phone before I scolded him further. Steve blushed slightly and was visibly shaken by my outburst. "You just weren't going to tell me my titty was just hanging out of my shirt?"

"It was just a joke Jade, I was going to tell you, chill out," he stammered. "And what about Amy, she had to have seen it too. She didn't say anything either".

As this was all going on, I still made no gesture to cover myself and with the wind blowing I could feel my shirt and skirt both flapping in the breeze. "That is actually a good point," I said and turned to Amy, "what gives Amy, why didn't you tell me I was standing here flashing all of England"? You know what, here," I said and reached down and lifted the shirt over my head, "Is this what you two wanted"? I threw my hands in the air and spun in a circle with my chest pushed out. "Go ahead England, take a good look," I yelled to no one in particular. "Here's your selfie," I said and grabbed his phone and took another shot of myself, now completely topless.

Steve and Amy both sat there, dumbfounded by what had just happened. I sat back into my seat and started to fumble with my shirt to put it back on. The bus driver announced that we were pulling up to Hyde Park shortly and just hearing the name made my knees clench. I was already blowing through my list, but since putting on my show had given me such a rush, I thought it may be a great chance to cross one more item off.

"you know what? I think I'm just going to get off at Hyde Park, you two have a great rest of the tour. I'll see you at dinner," I chided and stormed to the front of the bus as I pulled the shirt over my head.

"I-we're both sorry Jade, don't go. We'll make it up to you," Steve called behind me and Amy echoed.

I figured they both knew this was all a show, but each probably reasoned that I was doing it so the other party wouldn't know it actually gave me a rush. Part of me wanted them both to follow me for the next part of my day, but another part couldn't wait to see how they each would react at or after dinner too. At the next stop, I hopped off the bus and followed the signs to the park entrance. Neither Amy or Steve followed, so I was on my own.

Despite it being a gorgeous day, the park was fairly empty, with only a few people jogging and/or walking their dogs. My mission remained unchanged though, and I set out looking for the nearest park bench. I walked into the park through a tiny gate and was greeted with an amazing view of what I later learned was called the Italian Gardens, a series of small ponds that overlooked the park and a larger open pond called The Long Water. There were a number of people walking through the gardens, but no one looked at each other, they were all taken in by the serenity of the space.

"What a perfect place for me to have a little afternoon delight with myself," I thought and found a bench that faced the large pond. I sat and admired the view as several people walked by, completely oblivious to my presence. Certain I would be undisturbed, I set my phone on a low railing across from the bench and made sure it was pointed straight at me. From the vantage point of the lens, you could clearly see the gardens in the background and all of the people walk through and admire the small, enclosed ponds.

I started the video recording and hurried back to my bench. I wasted no time and instantly spread my knees to either side of the cold stone slab I was perched on. Next, I reached down and spread the neckline of my shirt to let my breasts be kissed by the sun as it peeked between the vast cloud cover. I could hear the chatter of the people roam through the park all around me as I slid the hem of my skirt up to my belly and my hands expertly rubbed up and down my thighs then made their way to my fuzzy mound. Before I even spread my lips, I could feel how wet and ready for touch I was and my body ached to be explored. I caressed up and down slit with my fingernail and between that and the cool air dancing on my skin, I felt goosebumps form on my arms and legs. When I glanced down, my nipples had also stiffened and begged to be teased and pinched.

The ring and pointer fingers of my right hand were positioned on either side of my labia and held them apart so my middle finger could go to work and coax my clitoris from under her hood. Since I was already very wet, it took no effort at all to slide the finger to its base. I slid my hips down the bench to try and allow more access to myself and released my nipple from the vice grip my left thumb and pointer finger had held on it in order to muffle my moans. My eyes darted over my shoulder to quickly see if I had attracted any suspicion and I was equal parts relieved and disappointed to see everyone going about their business, oblivious to the near naked girl going to town on herself mere feet away.

My middle finger continued to glide in and out of me as I curled it to stroke my g-spot. My hips writhed on the bench, and eventually one finger was no longer enough. My pinky took over for my ring finger in opening my love cave and now two fingers filled me up. As my two fingers plundered my hole, my thumb stroked my love button in tiny circles. My hand pumped feverishly and my head rolled back on the park bench as I was washed over by a wave of pleasure. My left hand cupped and rubbed my breasts in turn and I bit down on my lip as I pinched each nipple and twisted them between my fingers. I felt my butt tense underneath me and I did my best to control my breathing which was becoming quicker and more spastic in unison with the rest of my body. Flashes of Steve thrusting into me mid-flight rushed to my mind as my eyes shut and my entire body tensed around my fingers. My hips started to buck and I felt a warmth grow from deep within, and I knew I would not be able to stave off an orgasm for much longer. My eyes were still closed as I focused on my fantasy of being ravaged by my fellow classmate. My left hand slammed over my mouth just as a toe-curling orgasm washed over my body, sending it writhing on the park bench. My knees shook and my feet went out from under me, which almost sent me crashing to the ground.

I was able to find my footing, and as I did my eyes shot open. I straightened myself on the park bench, and out of the corner of my eye saw two men staring deliberately at me. I felt a rush of heat go to my face and was sure I had gone beet red, the whole while I was still going through after shocks from the intense public orgasm I had just had. I decided they had already seen every inch of me, how could I ask for modesty now, and fought the instinct to cover my nude body. I relaxed back on the bench and looked over to the men. Surprisingly, they didn't avert their eyes once they knew I had caught them peeking at me like most of my previous encounters. To the contrary, one of them looked me up and down and licked his lips and the other winked at me. My right hand slowly came to my lips, I opened my mouth, and slowly inserted both my middle and ring finger as deep as I could and licked my love juices from my hand. The men's jaws dropped as neither had expected my bold move. As they looked on, I stood, covered myself once again, then retrieved my phone and walked in the opposite direction back towards the gate. I'm not entirely sure they were my only audience members, as several people awkwardly refused to make eye contact with me as I strode by.

I decided I needed to cool off after my show and saw another tour bus stopped on the curb ahead. As I approached, it started to pull away and I jogged up to the side of the bus and waved my ticket at the driver. He smiled at me and pulled over once again to let me on. When the doors opened, I felt the rush of wind blow my shirt and assumed from the driver's gaze that once again, my top had blown open and my boobs were on full display. As I climbed the stairs to the top deck, I fixed my top but couldn't help one last rub of each nipple as I covered them back up. This bus was fairly busy and I grabbed a seat about mid-way back amongst all of the tourists with their cameras at the ready. We drove past several buildings and the bus stopped at each and the driver told a story of the historical significance of each. I had no interest in any of that though as I was transfixed by my recording on my phone.

What started out as merely reviewing the video to see if I needed to edit it for later sending to Lynn ended with me feeling a familiar stirring between my legs. I hadn't planned on just how arousing it was going to be for me to see video of me fingering myself, but then I also hadn't counted on the video catching several people reacting to stumbling upon me in the middle of my deviancy. As the video went on, I could feel myself growing wet again and felt the call to service the growing need within right in the middle of all these cameras. I knew it was a horrible idea, but something inside wouldn't let me stop watching the video and I knew my will power was only so strong.

Luckily enough for me, I was snapped out of my daze when the bus driver announced to get our cameras ready as we were coming up on a fantastic view of Big Ben. Suddenly something inside clicked, and I got yet another great idea. Since I had to get a picture of me flashing a monument, I quickly reasoned that there wasn't a bigger, more phallic, monument in all of London for me to flash. I held my camera out to take a selfie of myself with my back turned to Big Ben, and realized that in this position, every camera was pointed directly towards me. I looked at my phone and feigned disappointment, and immediately a man who seemed to be in his late twenties offered to take my picture for me. I enthusiastically agreed and when I handed him my phone, I whispered to take a bunch and that I'd let him take some with his camera too. He had a puzzled look on his face when I backed up to the railing and I winked at him, then reached down and jerked my top over my head and held my arms out in a "Y". For the second time that day I was standing topless on top of a double decker tour bus, only this time it was full of tourists with their cameras already pointed my way. Multiple gasps came from the crowd and the man's eyes went wide. Once he heard everyone else's camera shutter sounds click he looked back at my phone and snapped several shots, then tossed my phone into his seat and brought his lens to his eye and I blew him a kiss. The bus started to move again and I turned back toward the giant clock and waved goodbye as I slid my arms into the holes of my shirt and pulled it over my head. I also did one last tease for my enthralled audience and reached another hand behind myself to flip my skirt up and reveal my butt to them all.

123456...8