Curious Jade Ch. 10 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God," I breathed, "I got so worked up with that toy, but just seeing your thick cock made me want to be stuffed full". The man's jaw dropped open. He swallowed hard and looked over both shoulders, then back at me. I continued to ravage myself and inserted a third finger which caused me to cry out again. I looked up at the man who was obviously distraught on how to respond. "I know you're going to think I'm just a huge slut, but I don't care! I need cock right now. I have a proposition for you," I said as we both continued to mutually masturbate. "I've always dreamed of being fucked from both ends. I know you've already done so much for me this morning, but if you buy me one of these dildos back here, I'll suck you dry".

The man didn't hesitate, "Take your fuckin' pick!" he shouted and shoved his pants to the ground.

I leapt up, and turned to the wall of cocks. All different sizes, colors, shapes, and materials were represented. I feverishly perused before my eyes locked in on a very lifelike, veiny one complete with a set of balls and a suction cup base. I picked up the box and ripped into it before I crossed back over to the man who was frantically removing his pants. As I approached him, I locked eyes and shoved the new toy as deep in my throat as I could before I gagged on it. The man groaned and gave his cock another stroke. When I reached him, I took the toy out of my mouth and licked the bottom of the base before I slapped it against the back wall to suction it in place.

"I don't want to ruin my sexy new outfit," I chirped and slid the shoulder straps of the lingerie off and heaved the garment to the floor then stepped out of it. "you two ready to double stuff my tight holes?" I pouted as I grabbed his throbbing cock and stepped into place to guide the rubber dildo into me from behind. The man shuffled forward and his cock slapped against my cheek when I dropped to me knees. My hand brought the toy into place and I was so wet from the several orgasms already that it slid in with no resistance. I pressed my hips back until I felt the balls slap against me. The old man patiently waited while I got the toy in place and I rewarded his patience with a kiss on the tip of his head. When I looked up, he was staring down at me and had a grin on his face from ear to ear.

I winked at him and maintained eye contact as I stuck my tongue out and licked up and down his entire shaft. As I reached up and grabbed it, the old man sighed loudly and put his hands behind his hips. I lifted my ass high as high as I could in my position so the man could see the toy slide in and out of me. One hand was planted on the ground to brace my weight, while the other was wrapped around the base of the soda can shaped prick pressed against my lips. My mouth opened as widely as it could and accepted the man as I rocked forward. His dick stretched me and I struggled to keep my jaw open wide enough to not grate him with my teeth, but I fought the urge to take him out and instead reached around his hips and pulled him towards me. As I impaled myself on his swollen manhood, he let out a deep grunt and pressed his hips back against my hand. I wouldn't let him have his way and strands of spit burst forth from my mouth and started dripping down to the carpet. I purred on his cock and swirled my tongue around the head of it. As I forced him to fuck my mouth, it simultaneously thrusted my hips back onto the toy which restarted the cycle of my stifled moans.

We had established a nice rhythm to our sexual seesaw, but my jaw was absolutely numb from constantly being pushed to the point of unlocking to accommodate the massive sausage link that was being stuffed in my face. I desperately needed a break to allow my mouth to rest, and, as if on queue the man grunted and reached a hand down and tapped me on the crown of my head. "I'm very close, dear. Where would you like me to finish?" he asked. The sweet sentiment of asking, as opposed to most guys who just surprise me and expect me to swallow their load happily, made me want to do something special for the old man.

I pressed forward and took as much of him into my mouth as possible, which allowed the rubber cock behind me slide out of my slippery honeypot. I jumped to my knees and brought both hands up to grab the man's cock, and as I broke the seal of my mouth a large pool of spit spilled out and covered my hands as well as dripped down onto my chest. I feverishly pumped one hand up and down his shaft and the other swirled around the sensitive head. "I want you to blow your big load all over my sweet little face," I instructed. "Then I'm going to put on my clothes, and walk all the way back to my hotel with your hot jizz dripping off my face and onto my tits," I continued.

The old man looked down at me with a shocked expression and as his hips started to gyrate his face contorted until his eyes shut completely. I knew my prize was coming and held my chin out slightly to catch every drop. The man let out a loud guttural grunt and I shut my eyes just before I felt the first rope of semen hit me directly in the middle of my forehead. I slid one hand down and massaged the man's balls while the other continued to stroke the shaft as spurt after spurt of warm strand hit my face. I finally heard the man sigh and could feel his muscles loosen and figured he was spent.

When I opened my eyes, the man once again looked down at me and I smiled at him before I turned around and grabbed the dildo from the wall behind me and popped it off with a loud 'pop'. I brought it back in front of me and held it up against the man's softening cock. "Thanks so much for the lovely ride," I said and gave each a quick kiss. As I started to stand, I locked eyes with the man and licked up one side of my new toy, then turned it and licked down the other. "I just love to taste myself. So yummy," I cooed and wiped some of the spit and semen that had dripped to my cleavage and brought it to my mouth. "Mmm, You taste really good too".

The man stood there, dumbfounded, unable to respond. The woman was watching from behind the counter and saw that the show had ended and walked over. "Sir, if you're satisfied with your purchases, I can take you over to the counter and get you cashed out," she sang and led him away.

I carefully pulled my top over my head caught my reflection in a mirrored wall. Several streaks of white cream ran down my face and I wiped my chin before a dangling strand could fall on my shirt. I grabbed the white teddy, red pearl string panties, and both toys and made my way to the register. The woman handed the old man a receipt and he thanked her then turned toward me and smiled.

"Thanks for the sweet face lotion, daddy. I'd give you a real kiss, but it would be a little sticky," I said and puckered my lips.

"Worth every penny," the man said and winked as he crossed to the door and gave one long last look before he left and the door slammed shut behind him.

The woman took the items from me and put them in a large plastic bag. As she handed the bag to me, she spun the window of the register and showed me the total of the purchase. "Congratulations girl, that old man just forked over more than one hundred pounds for you".

"Thanks so much! I'm sure I could've stopped at just the cute outfit, but figured I might as well see what else I could get out of him".

"Speaking of which, do you want a towel to get cleaned up with"?

"No thanks, this should make my walk home much more interesting," I said as I walked to the door with my bag in hand. "Besides, I've heard facial scrubs are great for the skin". We exchanged a last laugh together and I waved goodbye and left.

I passed by several people on my walk back to the hotel, and made sure to give them a big smile and warm hello so they would make eye contact with me. Without fail the passerby would do a double take once they saw my face covered in some sort of goo. I just laughed to myself when I saw their bewildered expression and acted as though I had no idea what they were reacting to.

By the time I had gotten back to the hotel, most of the semen had dried on my face and as I rode up the elevator, I caught my reflection in the mirrored wall and saw that it had left behind a chalky residue. I went into our room and was only slightly surprised when both Lindsay and Amy were still fast asleep. I glanced at my phone and saw that it was only 9 o'clock. I thought back to all of my exploits already that morning and felt a rush of heat in my chest. I tip-toed to my sofa bed and emptied the contents of my bag onto the bed. I decided it would probably be best to hide the toys and stuffed them into my luggage. After I laid the two pieces of lingerie out on my bed, I snapped a quick picture of them and stripped off my clothes and snuck into the bathroom.

I flipped on the shower tap and admired myself in the mirror again as the water heated up. The steam from the shower started to rehydrate my 'face scrub' and I started to feel a slight sting as the semen started to seep into my eyes. Without rinsing it off, I first closed my eyes and massaged the revitalized cream into my face, and finally leaned forward into the water stream. I finished up my shower and wrapped a towel around my body before going back out into the room.

My roommates were still sound asleep and I decided that, since the blinds were still drawn, it might be nice to air dry out on the balcony. I grabbed one of the plastic cups and placed an English black tea in the little single-brew machine on the counter by the door. By the time I grabbed my phone, the machine had completed its cycle and I took both and quickly crept out on the balcony so as to not wake either of my snoozing cohorts. There was a small breeze blowing, but it still felt marvelous. I set my phone and tea down on the tiny side table and moved the chair into the sliver of sun available. I laid my head back in the chair and took a moment to close my eyes and relax my entire body. The breeze blew a hard gust of wind and sent a shiver up my legs through my arms and chest. I opened my eyes and saw goose bumps forming on my arms, but the sun charmed them away quickly with its warm kiss. I remembered I also had a hot tea which in turn reminded me that one of my tasks was to do exactly what I was inadvertently already in the process of.

I snagged both my phone and tea and unwrapped my towel. I put a 10 second timer on my phone and set it on the side table. Laying back in the chair, I brought my legs up to the railing and crossed them as I propped my feet on the bannister. Next, I pressed my arms together in front of me as my hands both held the cup of tea up towards my lips. After a couple of attempts to get just the right angle, I was finally happy with the results. My nipples poked out just above the rim of the cup and my lips peeked out from between my legs. I admired my handiwork and took a last sip of tea from the cup, then threw the towel over my shoulder and walked back into the room.

I put Mark's address into my phone's GPS and saw that it was about a 15-minute drive away. That, on top of the facts that I hadn't eaten yet and wanted to be gone when my roommates got up, made me think that I should get dressed and head out for some breakfast. When I looked in my suitcase, I discovered I didn't have a single clean item of clothing. I threw on the least dirty option; my tiny pleated skirt and light purple tank top, and resolved to do laundry when I returned that afternoon.

The restaurant was completely empty, and I was able to eat in peace. It was nice to have a moment to myself to compose my thoughts and I looked over our itinerary for the next couple of days. Dr. Gilson had once again planned our days to the hilt, so it appeared I would have to settle for teasing my classmates for the majority of the upcoming week. Lately, I had done less simple teasing and ventured more towards promiscuous traveler. I certainly wasn't complaining, as I had started every sexual interaction, but thought it might be nice to get back to my teasing roots after the whirlwind of today. My phone started to buzz on the table, and I turned off the alarm and ordered my uber to take me Mark's studio.

As I sat outside the hotel and waited for my ride to arrive, I started to think back to how Mark and I had first met and started to get excited for our rendezvous. Just when I started to drift off into a daydream of our visit, Lindsay walked through the front door of the hotel and started walking over to me. When she saw me on the bench, she quickly averted her eyes and walked briskly in the other direction. That's odd, I thought to myself, but my car pulled up before I could dwell on it any further.

Shane, a pudgy middle-aged man sporting a scruffy beard, rolled down his window and we exchanged pleasantries. There was a fairly large step up from the curb into his SUV, and I reached in for the support handle as I hopped up into the back seat. We drove along and made small talk for a while, then both of us fell silent I took out my phone. I stared at the picture I had taken of my naughty to-do list and I'm sure he assumed I was mindlessly scrolling through social media. I was pleasantly surprised that I only had two remaining items and my heart skipped a beat when I realized I could cross another off before I even got to Mark's.

I secretly opened my camera and angled to find a good position for a shot of my crotch. I couldn't manage to find a decent way to shoot without drawing his attention and decided my best bet would be to slide to other side of the car, so I was directly behind him. I told Shane that I was incredibly tired from the previous night, and asked if it would be okay if I laid my head down for a quick nap. He nodded, and I thanked him as I slid my bottom over the hump in the middle of the back seat. I kept my left leg extended as my right foot pressed against the right door panel. I put my camera on video and slid it into the pocket on the backrest of his seat. Then I reached back with one arm and unbuttoned my skirt as I brought the other hand to my face and exaggerated a loud yawn. When I brought my hand down, I lifted my left hip and slipped the skirt out from under my cheek. I laid my head against the window and asked if Shane would mind cracking a window to let some cool air in.

My plan worked perfectly, and as soon as he opened his window a gust of wind swept into the car and sent my skirt flying. From my vantage point I could see Shane's eyes check the rearview mirror and knew from the feeling of the wind against my bare thighs that he was looking straight at my shaved pussy lips. I closed my eyes and pretended I didn't realize my state of undress. It became hard to hold a straight face when I felt the car swerve for the third time and could only imagine Shane's predicament of stealing glances at my bald beaver and keeping our car going straight down the road.

I figured it was probably a good idea to put a stop to the show for safety reasons. "Oh my gosh!" I screeched in feigned shock and shot upright. "My stupid skirt must have come unbuttoned when I slid across your seat," I continued to whine, but still hadn't actually moved my skirt. "And of course, I forgot to wear any panties today, so you can see right between my legs".

To his credit, Shane's eyes locked back on the road, though his face betrayed him as he went beet red, "Honestly ma'am, from up here I couldn't see anything," he lied. "There is no need to feel embarrassed. I'll roll up the window, go ahead and fix your skirt".

I scoffed and buttoned my skirt, before I moved back to the left side of the car and straightened my skirt again. "Well, you're sweet to say so, but I'm still mortified," I returned his lie.

We rode in silence the remainder of the trip. He stole a few more glances in the mirror before we pulled up to a big industrial building. I thanked him for his discretion and grabbed my phone as I opened the door. When I hopped down, I felt my skirt fly up and I caught Shane's wide-eyed expression as I pranced to the building. There was a big sign on the front of the building that had a list of the different business housed within and I looked for Mark's name. I made note of the suite number and let myself in the door. When I walked in, it felt more like a dentist's office than a professional photographer's studio. There were huge framed prints hanging on the wall and I recognized them from the website.

The door still hadn't closed behind me yet, and Mark opened the door opposite. "Jade, you look gorgeous. Come on back," he beckoned.

We walked down a small corridor and turned into a room with a large desk and every wall lined with models' photographs. Mark went behind the desk and brought a chair around next to his. His screen had several pictures of me on it and he waved his hand at it. "Take a look. This one is my favorite," he said pointing to one of the shots. I was bent at the waist, blowing a kiss to the camera. The angle perfectly framed me and Big Ben which hovered over my shoulder. The sun shone directly overhead, so there was no glare or shadow and my perky tits pointed straight at the camera. I was blown away at the amazing quality of the shot and blushed as I turned to Mark.

"Oh my God! They're all amazing, but you're right: that is the best," I gushed.

He smiled at me and slyly grinned, "Well it's easy when your subject is so sublime. I have a little set up in the back if you want to do some more work today," he said and started to get up.

"You're so sweet. Now that you mention it...I actually had an idea. More of a request I guess," I said and twirled my hair around my finger. "I've heard there aren't any close to here, but I have always wanted to have my photo taken on the beach".

"Well, in order to get to a proper beach, it is about an hour and half drive out to the coast, but there is a nice little spot called Ruislip Lido that has a little beach on a lake. It's a little under an hour away and has a bunch of nature trails as well. If you're game, I'd be more than happy to drive out and shoot you. Did you bring your suit"?

I bounced up from the chair and wrapped my arms around him. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! Also: I was kind of hoping to do a more adult themed shoot, so no bathing suit needed," I said with a wink.

Mark said he would need a second to get his supplies together and told me to make myself at home and check out the studio space. I crossed to the next room where there was a lighting rig and tripod mounted camera pointed toward a wall with a backdrop in front of it. There were several racks of clothes on the opposite wall and I skipped over to it and started thumbing through the garments. They were all high fashion clothes, and I imagined myself strutting down a runway in them as flashbulbs blinded my eyes. Before I could get too lost in my imagination, the door opened behind me and Mark had a small duffel bag over his shoulder and told me he was all set.

We walked down a back stairwell that opened to a large, open parking garage and Mark led me to a nice sports car. He held the door for me, then placed the bag in his trunk and joined me in the car. We were set to embark on our drive, but not before he pushed a button to retract the roof. Of course, he had no way of knowing what had happened on my ride there with a simple open window, and I tried to hide my delight which I'm sure was written on my face. Sure enough, as soon as we pulled out of the garage, the wind whipped my skirt up around my waist. My knees were pressed together, so I wasn't giving him too much of a show quite yet. As we drove further along and slipped further into conversation, I slowly relaxed legs and let them drift apart ever-so-slightly. I pretended not to notice the stolen glances to my crotch, figuring he had paid the price of admission by driving us all the way out here.

123456...8