Curious Kayla Gets to See Pt. 06

Story Info
We get Miss Marston to join us.
2.8k words
4.78
8.6k
16
2

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/29/2023
Created 03/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,774 Followers

We had fucked like newlyweds before Mom and Dad got home, and on Monday I got the plan B pill and a supply of birth control pills from Planned Parenthood. After having that hard eager cock splashing its warm passion all over my tight tunnel, I was hungry for it, every time I could get.

I met up with my brother Jason just after classes ended on Wednesday. We were going to march into Kristine Marston's office, and basically, blackmail her into having sex with us. I was nervous and tingly, it seemed awfully devious and underhanded, but the idea of getting to kiss, lick, suck, and fuck all over that incredible body of hers was too good to pass up.

We went quietly down the hall and took a peek in the door. All her students were gone, and she was getting set to pack it up for the day. She was facing away from us, using an eraser on the blackboard, and watching the swaying of her hips and ass as she did so made my pussy tingle. I glanced at Jason and saw the tent pitch forming. We stepped back and rapped at the door.

Her voice, warm and luscious, said, "Come in."

We did so, and we saw her smile, she greeted us, "Ah, Mr. Stenhouse and Miss Stenhouse, nice to see you, what can I do for you?"

Jason cut straight to the chase, "My sister and I want the same kind of hot, steamy sex you had with David Walters."

I saw the smile leave her face like butter in a red hot frypan, and she stammered, "What...what...what are you talking about?"

I replied, "You know, I love the short blonde shag cut you had in that stroke video you made with him, stroking his big hard cock, urging all those bad boys watching to shoot their load right up to the ceiling!"

Kristine sat down heavily, I started to feel bad that we had scared her, I almost chickened out, but Jason was ahead of me.

"Relax Miss Marston, we are not here to cause trouble. We don't want to report you, get you kicked out of school, or be blacklisted from teaching. My sister Kayla and I are just two very horny teens, and we want to have the same kind of hot, steamy sex that David got."

At that, she looked up with a hopeful look.

Jason continued, "So to start us off, how does this weekend sound? Our parents have a cabin at Prescott lake, and Kayla and I can have the cabin to ourselves, so we'll have lots of playtime with you, and your incredibly hot, sexy body."

She smiled, and her warm brown eyes twinkled. I saw her gaze travel up and down Jason, her eyes locking onto his hard bulge, and her smile grew. She turned that gaze on me, her eyes went up and down, and her eyes focused on the tight crotch of my jeans, her smile wide and eager. I felt my pussy throb, her eyes were like a physical touch, and that gaze was turning me on like crazy.

She got up and walked over to us, standing a pace in front of Jason, I saw her hand reach down, and she grasped his cock through his jeans.

"Oh yeah, we can work that out. So hard, so eager. Let me warn you, I am a sex-hungry cougar, and I am going to do my best to wear you out, you bad boy!"

Then she sashayed over to me, I couldn't take my eyes off the sexy movement of her body, and she stood just a pace away from me. Her hand reached down, cupping my crotch, and I cooed as her hand rubbed at my mound.

"Ummm, tight teen pussy, I was the best pussy licker in my sorority when I was in college, and I love to lick tight teen pussies. Have you ever had any hot, sexy fun with a girlfriend?"

I managed to croak "No," my mouth was dry, I was tongue-tied, and the feel of her hand rubbing gently at the crotch of my jeans was making me throb, my tight little pussy hot and slick with my juices.

She whispered, "Oh baby, Miss Marston will be glad to pluck your lesbian virginity, I can lick that sweet pink hole of yours in ways that will make you cum in colors!"

She grinned, and then she stepped back.

"Okay, you've got something on me, now I want something on you!"

She turned and went to the door, closing and locking it. Then she closed the window blinds and switched off the flourescents. She had a table lamp on her desk, and she switched that on.

"When I'm grading papers, I prefer to do so by a comfortable incandescent bulb."

The lighting was much less harsh, and she turned to us. Her hair was done up in a bun, she reached back, and pulled out the pins holding it together, and her brunette tresses spilled across her shoulders. It was our turn to stare, as she undid her blouse, sliding it off her shoulders, and her skirt was quickly undone, sliding down to the floor to pool at her feet.

She wore a red, lacy scoop-necked bra, that was straining to hold up heavy cargo, her tits looked awesome when they were covered up, now, uncovered, they were huge.

How big, 38, 40? My mind wondered as our gazes traveled down, over the smooth tummy, down to the matching red, lacy G string, the front panel just barely covering her pussy opening, it was obvious her pussy was shaved bare and smooth as a billiard ball. Our gazes traveled down her sleek, sexy long legs, then back up again.

I was transfixed by the sight of her awesome mounds, she saw where I was looking, and grinned. She slipped her bra off, and they rose up proudly, no sag, no sign of a boob job just so real and so spectacular.

"Thirty-eight double D, all-natural, too. No surgeon's knife had to give me what nature gave me! Do you like my panties? The saleslady at the boutique called it a cache-sexe, the fancy French term for a G string. I like to wear hot, sexy lingerie when I'm conducting classes, it makes me so horny, I have to get myself off as soon as I get home!"

She went behind her desk, opened it, and pulled out a Nikon 35-millimeter SLR camera. She grinned at us.

"Okay, Jason, drop your pants, and you Kayla, get on your knees and suck your brother's cock!" Miss Marston barked. "Just so happened that the class had a camera course today, and I brought mine along for the class. You have no doubt, a copy of my tape, I want some hot shots of Kayla sucking her brother's cock!"

I was hot, eager, and ready, and I quickly scrambled into position, opening Jason's pants, and eagerly fishing his cock out. It was rock hard, pulling down on the foreskin, his cock head was nice and slick with precum, which I eagerly licked off, then I took him in, swallowing his 7 inches in one gulp. Jason growled as I clamped my mouth around his cock, molding my lips around his cock, to make my mouth a tight, sliding ring of pleasure, and my mouth started to ride his pole. I heard the click of the camera shutter, and the flashes of the flash bar, as Miss Marston circled us, getting plenty of pictures.

Miss Marston purred, "Mmmm, such a practiced blow job, in the proper subservient cocksucker position, very good, you were so eager my dear, I have a feeling that you two have been hot, horny lovers for a while!"

The idea that I was being filmed, sucking my brother's cock, with pictures to show what a cock hungry, incestuous little slut I was, made my pussy a gushing center of heat. I felt the presence of Miss Marston suddenly kneeling next to me.

She cooed, "My turn, I want to give both of you a little preview of this weekend."

I pulled my mouth off and held my brother's cock for her, and I watched as Miss Marston took him in, eagerly swallowing him to the balls, just like me. Jason's growls of pleasure filled the room as she pulled back, and eagerly rode his cock, her lips clamped tightly around his shaft, just like I had been doing. Oh god, if this is just a preview, this weekend was going to be the hottest weekend of my life. After several bobs up and down his cock, she pulled her mouth off.

"Now Kayla, suck Jason's sexy cock, let Jason fill your mouth, but don't swallow it, I want to suck his load out of your hot, sexy mouth!"

As I was about to turn my attention back to Jason, I felt fingers undoing the button of my jeans, the zipper being lowered.

I looked at Miss Marston and cooed playfully, "Oooh Miss Marston, what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to make you cum while you suck cock! And please, call me Kristine!"

I felt soft warm fingers sliding down, slipping under my panties, roaming lower, teasingly sliding over my mound, through my sparse, wispy covering of pubic hair, seeking the hot, wet heat. Kristine let out a purr as she found it, and I let out a gasp of pleasure as I felt her fingers sliding over the fat, swollen lips of my wet, horny pussy.

"Oh Kayla, you must be so horny, your sweet pussy is absolutely drenched! Now, suck Jason's cock, while I finger you, and remember, don't swallow his cum, I want it!"

I quickly swallowed his cock, and Kristine's fingers started polishing my straining clit, it took all of 5 seconds, and I felt a mad rush, I had to stop, and lift my head.

"FUCK, OH FUCK, CUMMING, OH GOD, YESSSSSSSSS!"

Just as I started the tumble, I felt two fingers slip up inside me, pumping my pussy. I was howling with pleasure as my pussy convulsed, over and over, squeezing tight at Kristine's fingers, as she finger-banged my throbbing pink hole. The waves of orgasm made my body shudder, oh god, it felt so fucking good, riding that crest.

Kristine's voice ordered me, "Now, finish off Jason's cock!"

I quickly swallowed Jason's cock, 2 bobs of my head, and Jason grunted, growling out, "Oh fuck yeah, I'm cumming, YEAH!"

His cock exploded, and I moaned around his prick as stream after stream of pent-up spunk gushed. I saw Kristine watching, her eyes filled with an eager, hungry light, licking her lips. I pulled back, my mouth was full, and one last gush of Jason's cum was sprayed on my lips.

I saw Kristine's head dart forward, she eagerly licked the trail of cum off my lips. Pressing her lips against mine, her tongue teased my mouth open, and I tilted my head forward slightly, and let the big load of Jason's cum slide into her mouth. She eagerly swallowed it all, then her cum slick tongue slid into my mouth, our tongues, all wet and slippery thanks to my sweet brother's load, dueled together.

When she broke the kiss, she whispered, "Let's take one of your lesbian virginities."

She stood up, skimmed off her panties, and I stared at her pussy, it was practically in my face, so bare and smooth. I was mesmerized, the luscious pink trail was glistening with juices. I may not have done anything with a girl, but at that moment, I was more than ready.

"Let's take one of your lesbian virginities since you've never done anything with a girl, I want you to lick my pussy, lick me until I cum all over your cute teen face!"

I quickly scooted over, and she stood with her legs spread, letting me get between her legs. Her lips were slightly parted, and the scent of her arousal hit me, my eyes went wide, god, the scent was a rich, dark scent of lust, it made me almost dizzy as another rush of heat coursed up and down my pussy. I kissed up and down the pink seam, hearing soft coos from Kristine.

"Oh yes Kayla, good, good, now, lick me, lick my lips."

I eagerly did so, and my taste buds tingled as I lapped at her slick lips, licking away at the juices. They were sweet with a muskiness that was beyond anything I'd ever tasted, and I wanted more. I parted her lips and wriggled my tongue in, enjoying Kristine's squeal of pleasure as I started to lick frantically, I couldn't get enough of her taste.

Her breathing was becoming choppy, and she gasped, "Oh yeah, lick my clit, and ram two fingers up my pussy and fuck me while you lick me, it makes me cum like crazy!"

I did so, letting my tongue swab and tickle her clit, I shoved two fingers in, and started to finger fuck her, feeling the juices pouring.

"Yes, oh fuck, just like that, oh baby, you sexy baby, yes, oh yes, gonna cum, yes, yes, AHHHHHHHH!"

Her voice rose up to a howl, I could feel my plunging fingers being gripped tightly, and a huge wave of her cum gushed out, covering my face as Kristine moaned and cried out, her orgasm taking her. When she pulled back, she grinned at the sheet of her cum that covered my face.

"Now, let me watch you fucking, I can see Jason's cock is nice and hard again, fuck your sister on my desk, let me watch Kayla cum all over your cock!"

In moments I was spread over the desk, my legs wide, my hips at the edge of the desk, my pussy was dripping with anticipation, I needed it, wanted it, my brother's cock was amazing, and I couldn't get enough of his fucking. Jason was standing, he nudged his cock against me and drove it in. I squealed with pleasure as his 7 inches parted me. Kristine was watching, with that hungry look, as Jason pulled back and drove his eager cock into me, we settled into a fucking rhythm, oh god it was so fucking good. My cunt was pulsing with lust, eagerly accepting the stuffing of my inner pink hole by his surging cock.

"Yes, oh yes, my brother, my lover, give your eager sister more, I need it, I want it, fuck me, lover!"

He was glad to do so, and I heard the click of the camera shutter, as Kristine took pictures of us locked in that sizzling joining of lust. My mind was whirling, pictures of us fucking, my cunt being split open by my brother's horny cock, his stiff ramrod cock buried deep inside his sister's hot pink folds. That applied the spurs to my lust, I raced to the apex, then I felt the locking up, as my pussy started quivering wildly.

"Oh fuck, gonna cum, gonna cum so hard, yes, yes, YEEESSSSS!"

I let out a howl of sheer pleasure as my cunt exploded, my body shaking and jerking as my climax tore through me. My brother continued to ram me, his cock was working on building up a load, and my pussy took full advantage of it. His pumping cock propelled me to orgasm after orgasm, once they started, they just kept going. I was coming up on my 6th orgasm when Jason growled out "Oh fuck, YEAH!, and I felt the explosion deep down inside of me, the warmth of his cum coating my tight walls, and I crested to my 6th, my walls clamped tightly around his cock, milking him for every drop.

Kristine grinned at us, we thought we'd had her right where we wanted her, but she'd really taken control away from us, once everything was spelled out, and now it felt like we were the ones who were right where she wanted us.

As we got dressed, Kristine said, "Ok, it's Wednesday, no more fucking or sucking until we are together this weekend. As I mentioned, I'm a sex-hungry cougar, and I want both of you to be lust fuelled, I intend to burn all of that fuel, and you'll both get the fucking and sucking of your lives."

She stood in front of Jason, and cooed, "It will be a pleasure to milk your cock as many times as you can get it up."

Then, she stood in front of me, and cooed, "And you, you sexy Kayla, I'm going to pluck all your lesbian cherries. And I have a few more things in mind, oh yeah, you'll both love it."

As Jason and I walked home, I had a feeling we were both thinking the same thing. This could be the kinkiest, hottest weekend ever.

groomleader
groomleader
2,774 Followers