Curious Kayla Gets to See Pt. 07

Story Info
Saturday is fun day.
1.6k words
4.69
6.8k
13
1

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/29/2023
Created 03/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,801 Followers

Jason wheeled into the driveway of our family's cabin and grinned.

"There she is, right on time!"

I looked out of the front windshield, and oh yeah, she was there. I could feel the heat of her lust already. She was dressed for something other than school, wearing a tight, red mini-skirt, that covered just below the curve of her ass, leaving her long, sleek legs bare, and a white blouse that was unbuttoned to the valley between her breasts, no bra, and her blouse was gapped open, just barely covering those luscious mounds.

Jason said, "Holy fuck, take about dressed for 'sexcess'! Look at those jugs, and look how short that skirt is! Fuck, I don't know where to look, there's so much to see!"

We pulled up behind her mini-van, and hopped out, hurrying over to her. She had a backpack at her feet.

"Mmmm, my two new play-things, all hot, horny, and eager no doubt. Did you keep your horny little hands off your cock, and your pussy, did you save it all up for me?" Kristine purred.

At our nods, she said, "Excellent, now follow me."

Picking up the backpack and walking just in front of us, our eyes were locked on the sexy sashaying motion of her hips and her sexy rump. The tight cling of her mini-skirt gave it an extra boost of heat, tightly wrapped around her buttocks, outlining every smooth, soft curve.

Oh fuck, my pussy was juicing up like crazy, and Jason's pants were tented way out. Jason pulled out the key, quickly unlocking the front door, so we could get inside, and let Kristine have her fun with us. She marched in, and Jason quickly locked up. The living room had a thick shag rug, and she stopped and turned to face us.

"All right my play-things, get naked, and get naked now!"

The tone of Kristine Marston's voice would brook no dissent, and I could feel the twinges of lust staring deep down. Kristine's sharp gaze went back and forth between Jason and me, and every time her gaze locked onto me, I could feel the flutterings of desire ticking at my inner pink walls.

Now totally nude, my brother's cock looked almost painfully erect, although it had been tough for Jason, and myself, to not so much as even masturbate from Wednesday until now, at 11 AM Saturday, we had been able to keep our word, although I tossed and turned a lot, not sleeping very much, with my body wanting the blissful release, my pussy throbbing with need.

Kristine reached up, smiling, slowly unbuttoning the rest of her blouse, dragging it out. With a shrug of her shoulders, she slipped the blouse off, and those luscious 38DD breasts were upthrusted, on display, with stiff, hard, long nipples pointing straight at us. Mmmm, I wanted to suck on those sexy mounds, wanted to lick at them, feel the nipples all pebbly hard and stiff between my lips.

I heard Kristine coo, "Come children, come and suck on teacher's tits, let's see you get top marks!"

In seconds, Jason and I were right there. I latched onto Kristine's right breast, while Jason eagerly went after her left. I closed my mouth around her tit, sucking, licking, nipping gently, relishing the feel of those big, stiff protuberances between my lips. Kristine let out a soft growl of pleasure as she cradled our heads against her breasts.

"Ummm, my babies, oh yes, suckle my breasts, mmmmm, makes me feel so good to have my babies suckling at me," she cooed.

Jason and I changed sides, and we went after the nipples eagerly, I felt the rush of heat to my pussy, fuck this was erotic. Never even having kissed a girl, the newness of making love with a female was really making my pussy churn.

Kristine said, "Well since you were good, I think Jason needs some relief."

Walking towards the bedroom, she slid her mini-skirt down, she was wearing midnight blue thong panties, the back strip disappearing between the cleft of her sexy ass. She looked over her shoulder, grinned at us, then slowly peeled them down, Jason and I staring, as the back strip slipped from between the cheeks. She pushed them down, and they slid to her feet, stepping out of them and she resumed walking. Now totally naked, oh god, that sexy rump, nude and on display, oh fuck, my pussy was dripping. She turned to us, smiling, and reached into her backpack.

"Now, let me slip into something comfortable".

We watched, the sight held us like magnets, as she donned a black garter belt. Sliding long black stockings up her sleek legs, they were clipped to the garters, and she did a slow turn for us, letting us see everything. The wildly sexy ass, the bare, freshly waxed mound, her generous chest, the lust-filled smile, and the heat radiating from her eyes.

She lay back and ordered my brother on.

"Jason, come here, slide your stiff cock into me, and just ram me. We need to get rid of the backed-up cum, so we can then take our time. When you're ready to explode, pull out, let my hands finish you off, and shoot your load all over me. Then, Kayla, I want you to lick up every drop that your brother covers my body with."

I was right beside them and watched as Jason nudged his cock into position.

Kristine growled, "Come on Jason, ram me, bottom out in me, I want to feel your cock head kiss my womb!"

More than eager to oblige, Jason mounted Kristine and in one bold thrust, impaled Kristine on his cock, and buried his cock balls deep in her well-lubricated tunnel. She growled and squealed as Jason bottomed out, and my brother grunted loudly as the fiery, eager tightness of Kristine's pussy wrapped around his prick. Jason pulled back and buried himself again.

Kristine grunted, "Yeah, oh fuck yeah, right at my womb, keep going deep, fuck me!"

Jason, fired up, started to pump into her faster, riding her eagerly, sliding into her tightness over and over. Her legs wrapped around his hips, and she started to toss her head from side to side, her brunette tresses were fanned out across the pillow.

I was burning up with lust, watching my brother, my lover fucking another woman, wildly, crazily erotic. I went down to the end of the bed, and looking between their legs, I could see his cock, glistening with her juices, driving into her over and over. Oh god, this was hotter than a volcano. My brother's grunts brought me back to beside them, he was making those noises that I knew so well, he was going to explode, and I wanted to see his cum fly.

Jason growled, "Oh fuck, can't last any longer, fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

He pulled out, and I watched Kristine's right hand grab at him, one pump and he exploded. Oh, he was backed up, the first shot went all the way up, hitting Kristine's right cheek, and two more creamy white shots blasted out, leaving a trail all the way up to her neck.

Kristine growled, "Yeah, cum all over me, cream my body, splatter my tits, oh yeah!"

She aimed his cock, and another shot sprayed her right breast, then her left breast and his cock started to wind down. A couple of squirts splattered across her mound. Kristine's left hand had parted her pussy lips, she aimed his cock, and the last squirt shot out, some of it going inside that pink hole, the rest splattering all over labia's lips.

Kristine ordered, "Kayla, suck Jason's cock, get his cock all nice and clean, then you know what to do!"

I eagerly went after Jason's cock, swallowing him, and getting the taste of his last bit of cum oozing out of his cock. Oh yeah, so delicious, and I bobbed up and down on his cock, tasting the juices of Kristine smeared all up and down his cock. I made sure his cock was licked clean of every drop of juice before I turned my attention to Kristine. Her eyes had that hungry glow again.

"Now, lick me, baby, lick every drop off of my body!"

I quickly applied my mouth, starting at her right cheek, my tongue licking her body like a kitten. Licking my brother's fresh hot cum off of Kristine's body, oh yeah it was delicious, and I eagerly swirled my tongue around, licking up the cum on her mound.

"Now, finish it, lick my pussy, lick up all the cum!"

I slid my body into the spread V of her thighs and ran my tongue up and down the pink lips, listening to Kristine's coos of pleasure. I parted her lips, and slid in, listening to her growl of pleasure, and tasting the mingling of their shared passions. Kristine was shaking, she had been almost to orgasm when Jason's cock exploded. Determined to make her cum, I let my tongue find the rock-hard bump, mmmm, there it was, and I swept my tongue over and over, I slid two fingers in and pumped in and out.

"Yes, oh yes, Kayla, you get an A for this, yes, yes, YEEESSSSS!"

I felt her inner pocket start to grip at my fingers, she let out a loud shriek, and a gush of her cum squirted out, and I took it full in the face. I stayed with her, getting more gushes of cum, licking at her until every last spam of her climax had shaken her.

Kristine sprawled out, dreamy-eyed, gasping with pleasure. After several minutes of floating through the afterglow, she looked at us and smiled.

"Ummm, you have learned how to lick pussy, good girl Kayla, you are a fast learner!"

She sat up and said, "Now, it's time to work on your other virginities. I have some items that I brought with me, to help with that."

groomleader
groomleader
2,801 Followers