Curious Victoria Peeks Inside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's this then?" she asked in mock horror ass she watched William's formerly limp penis begin to rise off his stomach in a series of little jerks. "I thought you said you were a one and done man? Look at you."

"I better stop," she said as she stopped her anal probing for a second.

"No," William almost begged, grabbing her shoulder and trying to sit up. "Please."

"Very well," Victoria agreed as she looked at the penis which seemed very close to being hard again, and the sight inflamed her to slam her index fingers harder and faster.

Just as the widow was trying to figure out whether to make him cum with her other hand or her mouth, William's body tensed up and a modest trickle of semen oozed out of the tip of his tool and down the shaft.

"That wasn't very fair," William said after he caught his breath a few minute later. "Incredibly satisfying but not fair."

"I might have enjoyed it as much as you did, my dear," Victoria said with a laugh as she rested her head on his chest. "Kind of a risk letting you know who you're getting involved with her. There was always the chance that I might disgust you and make you lose all interest."

"But now you know," William told her as he caressed her hair. "That other way you said you had to - what did call it? Take my temperature? That sounds fascinating and certainly is something that would have me coming around again tomorrow."

"Wonderful."

"As a matter of fact,that 'other' way is something I'm fond of as well," William explained. "So unless you're one of those who would rather just give than also receive..."

"Oh no, William," Victoria countered. "In this instance I find the act of receiving just as rewarding as giving."

"Perfect, and while we're on the subject, if you were willing there's another thermometer I could use on you," he chortled. "One I know you don't have."

"Oh my," the widow gasped dramatically.

"Something wrong?"

"Having already seen the thermometer you speak of, I wonder whether I would be able to deal with it," she admitted. "It's a very intimidating piece of equipment."

"In the hands of someone caring and gentle, I think you would find it most pleasurable," William replied, and after a moment of silence they burst out laughing in unison.

"Listen to us, carrying on like a couple of loons," Victoria remarked as he held her tight. "Imagine if someone ever overheard us talking like that."

"Not likely that would happen, because that would mean somebody was in the yard outside the window," he concluded. "What are the chances of that?"

***

Thank you for reading


12