Curious Webcam Fantasy Pt. 04

Story Info
Webcam show continues as jerking off leads to cumshots.
2.1k words
4.09
1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whyg87
whyg87
5 Followers

Thanks everyone for continuing to read this fantasy of a str8 guy giving up control live on a public webcam show for two jocks.

We resume our story just we hit the milestone for Gersh to jerk off his two jocks, Tanner and Brandon.

-----

Gersh was sitting with anticipation. This was already a very eventful show for him, and the real part was just starting. He was sitting on a stranger's couch blindfolded with his hands tied and wearing only a jockstrap. This was the first time he ever wore a jockstrap, which itself made him super horny. He had a butplug in him stretching him out for "later." He had experienced both Brandon and Tanner grinding their dicks as well as their asses on his face. And oddly, this was only the warm-up. The real part was just about to begin. He was actually going to hold their dicks and jerk them off. This was the first time he would ever hold another man's dick. He was horny with anticipation not knowing what to expect.

While Gersh had heard the tip to remove the blindfold, he was really relieved that Brandon had planned to leave a blindfold on him until later. He knew it was probably easier not to see what was happening. He was definitely scared to push his limits like this - and seeing it definitely made it harder. So this meant that these jocks would need to lead him a bit more than if he could see. This was a small bit of relief as his nerves were definitely going out of control right now waiting.

And then he felt it, he felt the two boys sitting down on either side of him. They were both real close - like squeezed together in a tight fitting car. Gersh knew it was about time for the real action to begin.

"Game time!" said Tanner. "I'm going to untie those hands of yours, and then we are going to have at least five minutes of playing with our dicks and jerking us off. I know this is your first time, and two dicks at once may be a lot. We have confidence you will do great to tease us and get us ready for even more action afterwards. We will silence the tip alarm to keep some surprises for you. We are starting with five minutes, but I have confidence that our fans may extend that and provide some surprises along the way"

"I'm so ready for this" added Brandon. "Tanner, you untie him. I will direct his hands."

"All set!" said Tanner as he untied Gersh's hands. Gersh quickly stretched out the hands and arms, and then Brandon grabbed one hand placing it on Tanner's jockstrap bulge before he grabbed the other hand. He placed the second hand on his jockstrap bulge.

"Ok, Gersh" began Brandon. "Your hands are on our cocks. Time for you to explore. I'm so excited for this moment. You have 30 seconds to feel around over these jocks, and then I expect you to slip our dicks out from the jockstraps and start jerking. Feel around, and I want you to have fun with this exploration. And remember, I am on your right. So, if you need to ignore one of us... then focus on your right and ignore Tanner on your left. He won't mind. Hehehe."

"Not so fast!" said Tanner. "I want pleasure just as much."

With that, Gersh was feeling two bulges with his hands for the first time. He was a bit in shock, but he was anxious to feel the real thing. After about thirty seconds of feeling over the jock, he took his right hand and went above and then under the waistband to grab Brandon's cock. He pulled it out of the jock entirely pushing the jock out of the way. He was a bit in shock. He was holding someone else's big and warm cock for the first time. He just paused for a minute in disbelief that this was really happening. And as soon as this happened, Tanner cleared his throat hinting that he didn't want to be left behind. Gersh quickly repeating the same action with his left hand, and he removed Tanner's cock from the jock.

Gersh was sitting there with a cock in each hand. He was a bit in shock and just held them trying to take in the feels. He was familiar with holding his own cock, but this was definitely a new feeling for him.

"Remember, you are here to jerk us off... not just hold these dicks" scolded Tanner. "I want some excitement here. If you get me excited enough with your hand, I will take that blindfold off for a couple minutes for you to see what you are doing. I'm sure that will bring a new whole visual to your mind."

Gersh took the hint and started jerking the two cocks. He definitely wanted to please these two. Just as he was wrapping his mind around what was happening, he felt one of the jocks removing his blindfold. Suddenly, he could see light. As his eyes finally adjusted, he looked down and saw his hands. He looked from one hand to the other and back. He was in amazement and shock that he was watching himself jerk off two guys. His cock was hard as a rock with the buldge in his jock looking like it was ready to push him out.

"What do you think?" said Brandon now looking at Gersh. "You like the feel of that man-meat in your hand? And I see your dick is getting pretty hard in that jock there. I'm guessing you may need to relieve yourself soon. We don't want you exploding too soon."

Gersh just kept jerking off the two jocks. His head was spinning. He was still in shock this fantasy had started to become a reality. The warmth in his hands just kept getting him hornier. He was just upset he couldn't touch himself as both hands were busy.

"Well, a little over four minutes have passed" said Tanner. "Let's check-in on where our tips are to see what's next. WOW! WOW! WOW! I am so thankful to our fans. They are definitely having as much fun as we are tonight. THANK YOU! Well, we have lots of dick slaps ahead. Keep those tips coming. We will keep the final number a surprise and let our Gersh count them out. We do have one more minute of jerking added. Annndddd. We had a very generous fan pay to have Brandon or me cum from being jerked off by Gersh."

"Gersh, it is your lucky day!" said Brandon. "I think you get to make me cum."

"Yes, I think it is your turn" Tanner said to Brandon. "Gersh, keep rubbing us. You have another minute. Then, you can focus your attention on making Brandon cum. As a special reward to our fans, I have a special offer for you - a little incentive. I know how hard you are - we can all see the stain on your jock, and I think you are in need of relief. So, I think I may play with you for a bit - maybe some licking and some rubbing. I'm going to play with you until you cum. BUT, and Gersh - this is the important part - if you cum before Brandon, I am going to feed you your own cum. If Brandon cums first, I will feed him your cum. You are both going to cum. And someone will be eating your cum tonight."

Gersh is in a bit of a panic. He definitely wasn't ready to eat cum, and he just knows he will explode at the simplest of touches. He is super excited to explode. He realized he needs to push Brandon to cum before him, so this definitely is motivation to give a little more force and friction to see if he can push Brandon over the edge first.

"Ok, last 30 seconds for tokens" said Tanner. "Oh, look at that. One more tip to extend for another minute. Gersh, looks like you have another minute to push Brandon over the edge before I start to play with you. Thank you again to our fans for your continued contributions and generosity. And now, we pause. Count those tokens and how many dick slaps we have. I'm going to put my dick away while Brandon moves closer to his fireworks."

Gersh keeps rubbing away at Brandon. Brandon definitely is showing signs of being pushed to his limit, but he is also a porn star and knows how to control himself. Before he has a minute to breath and focus on Brandon, he feels Tanner grab his balls. He wasn't expecting it, so he jumped a bit. He looked down and saw Tanner with a bit of a sadistic smile. He knew he'd be cumming real fast.

Tanner started playing with Gersh's cock thru the jockstrap before taking it fully out. He rubbed and he licked. Each time he looked up, Tanner has a smile that he was up to something. He then switched his attention to the butplug that had been in Gersh for some time. He started playing with it - turning it, pushing it in and out, general teasing. Then he suddenly pulled it out entirely only to replace it with two of his fingers. He had one hand now on Gersh's cock and the other hand had two fingers up his boy-pussy.

Gersh's senses were firing on all cylinders. His hands were actively trying to get Brandon to cum. His own cock and ass were being actively stimulated. He wasn't sure if he could hold on very long.

"Oh, shit. I'm going to cum" yelled Brandon.

This got Gersh's attention and he focused on trying to make Brandon cum. He didn't realize that this may have just been a trick or distraction as Tanner kept jerking him off and stimulating his prostate. He wasn't going to last.

"I'm cumming" yelled Gersh. And he just let loose a stream of cum that flew all over his chest and even hit him on the chin. Tanner just grinned with pleasure.

"I'm cumming now" yelled Brandon. He too shot a huge load across his chest.

"Look at that cum" said Tanner. I can't wait to feed that to you. And then he immediately took those two fingers that had been in Gersh and scooped up some cum. "Open up and lean that head back, Gersh" instructed Tanner.

Gersh didn't know what to do besides follow instructions. So, he closed his eyes and opened his mouth. Immediately, he got two fingers with cum into his mouth. His first taste of cum for today was his own, so this wouldn't be so bad. He had tasted this before. Then out of the corner of his eyes, he started to see Tanner's head aim for his chest. Tanner started to lick up the cum from his chest.

"Open up, Gersh" said Tanner. And he then spit the cum from his mouth into Gersh's. He then went and did this two more times. Each time feeding Gersh some of his own cum. After the third time, he went and sucked up some of Brandon's cum and fed it to Gersh as well. Brandon then started to use his jockstrap to clean himself up - wiping up the remaining cum.

"Give me that" said Tanner to Brandon. And Brandon handed Tanner the jockstrap covered in cum. "Gersh, open up again and wide." Tanner stuffed the jock into Gersh's mouth. "Suck on that for a bit now."

Gersh was a bit surprised how quickly he had just been fed cum from himself and Brandon. He had never had someone spit in his mouth - and now, he had been snowballed. And now, he was sucking on a jockstrap that Brandon had been wearing that was covered in cum and sweat. It all happened so fast, he didn't have must time to think or taste.

"I hope you enjoyed all that cum and I'm hoping the jock in your mouth makes you taste Brandon while we get ready for our next bit of excitement." Tanner continued "I think it is time we re-apply that blindfold and tie your hands before we begin those dick slaps. And let me continue to say that our fans have been super generous. So, we have a lot of them."

Gersh's mind went a bit wild as he returned to darkness and having his hands tied together. Not being able to see both helps and creates anticipation. It was good to see what was happening, but the blindfold removes that sense and his ability to try to stop something from happening. First step was feeling those cocks and jerking them off with his hand. Now, they are moving to his face. And he knows that he has some oral teasing too. Now, he just waits for the action to resume.

whyg87
whyg87
5 Followers