Curiously Nervous

Story Info
Curiously nervous for him to get home from work.
1k words
4.46
7.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was waiting curiously nervous.

He came home from work. He told me he expected me to put on what he laid out for me and waiting on my knees palms up head down by the door when he arrived. He had laid out thigh high stockings, and a red dress that had lace sleeves and was about mid thigh. No bra and no panties. My hair was down just like he liked it. He liked to braid my hair before each scene we did.

He circled me as he entered our quaint home. He set the mail on the counter and removed his tie. He came up behind me and I sighed. He began to braid my hair. When he finished he pulled the braid until my face was turned up towards the ceiling and he kissed me. It was a passionate and sensual kiss at first. Then he stuck his tongue in my mouth and bit my lip until a moan escaped my lips.

Expertly he tied the tie around my head as to use it as a blindfold and nibbled my ear which caused another moan to creep to my lips. Right before it escaped he grabbed me by the braid and pushed my face to the floor. He lifted my dress and said count. He spanked me firmly and at first I didn't say anything. He growled at me "count or they double and I've got a full night planned." He spanked again and I said "one" he did this four more times and I counted each. He rubbed it for a moment and put my dress back down.

He got up and brought me up with him. I couldn't see where we were going but I could tell we went up to our room where he told me to lay on the bed. I didn't budge from where I stood and gave him a challenging look through the tie over my eyes. He couldn't see them but he knew. He knew just what I needed. He went to grab something. When he came back he pushed me down on my back. He got on top of me and put his hand on my throat. He pulled the top of my dress down until he could access my nipple. He attached a nipple clamp and I yelped out in pain and excitement. I was instantly even more soaked than I already was. He attached the other side and I yelped again. He grabbed some rope he had on the side. He tied my wrists together and then he tied that to a mount he had on the wall. Next he tied each ankle to my thigh. He asked where I was at. I said "Green" with a big grin on my face. Unexpectedly he ripped off the nipple clamps abruptly and at the same time his mouth clamped down on my pussy. He chuckled and said "Now that's a good slut."

He began to remove the dress with scissors and when I began to protest he put his finger over my mouth. I went to bite it he immediately shoved 2 fingers down my throat until I began to gag. He removed his fingers from my mouth and finished cutting off my dress. He immediately pushed the same two fingers into my pussy. He began to finger fuck me and I pushed against him. You removed the blindfold and said "You look so beautiful when you're being my nasty whore bucking against my fingers." I blushed but didn't stop. He took off his pants and got on top of me. He brought his cock to my lips. I licked my lips in anticipation. He told me to open my mouth. I eagerly did. It had taken me a while to get here but pleasing his cock with my mouth had become one of my favorite things to do especially when I was helpless. He immediately shoved it all the way to the back of my throat and plugged my nose before I could try and breathe.

First I got scared but then I got excited. I started sucking hard and moving my head up and down the little bit I could. He let go of my nose and shoved his balls in my mouth and then his cock again. I sucked it until he was filling my throat with cum. He told me to swallow it all and I did. Just to make him proud. He kissed me. He untied my legs and flipped me to my stomach. He kissed my shoulder then bit it. He nibbled down my back and caressed my sides until it drove me wild. He tickled me for a few minutes before it was too much. He picked your belt up off the floor and used it to spank me. He made me count each one and if I didn't 3 more would be added. I received a total of 8 of varying intensity. By now he was hard again and rough. He lifted my back end up and I was on my knees with my face on the bed. He thrust into me in one go. After a few rough thrusts he spit on my butthole and teased it with your thumb. I bucked against him and he evilly laughed and told me to "relax my little whore."

At first I didn't but he gave me a moment knowing that's all I'd need. I trusted him more than even I trusted myself. He continued to finger fuck my asshole with his thumb while he fucked my pussy as rough as ever. He told me to cum and I did on command with a finger in my most vulnerable spot and his manhood in my womanhood. He untied me, wrapped me in a blanket and held me. While we laid there me coming down from my high and him making sure I felt secure asked "who's are you?" I looked up at him with sleep and love in my eyes and said "I'll always be your whore Sir." He lifted my chin and kissed me. I fell asleep in his arms. A while later I woke to the sound of him running me a warm bath. He handed me a glass of wine and scooped me up. He washed me up and massaged all the spots where I was sore. We kissed and fooled around for a bit longer until we finally fell asleep.