Curry in a Hurry

Story Info
Spied whilst enjoying some curry.
2k words
3.7
555
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Munch01
Munch01
16 Followers

.;...............To those who write negative comments, my stories are experiences from my past as written as best I can remember them now at my age and suggest they put down their own,obviously boring, experiences ;...........................

As I scolded him, he ran off not realising that I was the man he just watched with his estranged wife,

I had met Sarah through work, she was a stunning tiny woman of Indian descent. Only short, 5'2, 31 years of age, slim build, gorgeous dark eyes, long black hair and flawless caramel-coloured skin. To myself and others, she always gave the impression of being untouchable. Her demeanour was quite straightforward, she spoke her mind and could give a tongue-lashing to anyone who annoyed her. I was lucky never to have been on the end of her berating, nor her quick wit.

We met through a joint work program, working alongside with people with different roles, it was more of a public relations exercise than anything else. The program was only a month in duration whilst in my town and a six-month trial overall at all locations

We became friendly over time and she seemed more open to me than others. She would often be in her own little world, ignoring those around her. One of her friends, also of Indian descent, was a close friend to me. She confided in me, to ease my curiosity, that Sarah was married and had been having trouble with her partner. They were separated, he lived elsewhere and he would consistently harass her.

I don't know how we became close, Sarah and I, but over time we chatted many times. She wasn't as arrogant as people thought. She confided that she struggled with her marriage and this drama concerned her. Her estranged husband would bother her at home, often bang on her door, and harass her. I offered to go over one afternoon and wait until her estranged husband arrived to harass her once more.

She lived in a small two-bedroom flat, with simple furnishings and minimal decor. It was a neat place. She made tea, we discussed the situation and how it impacted her. She told me it was an arranged marriage, his parents had deceived her family about his wealth and stature in this new country. Her husband didn't work, drank excessively and gambled too much. Not something that she nor her parents accepted.

Sarah's husband didn't turn up that day. We had a pleasant afternoon to ourselves. I got to know more and more about her. We did this for one week straight. He didn't appear at all that week.

The next week, we agreed that if he turned up she would text me, as I was on duty that week and would attend in uniform. It wasn't until my second last shift of the week that I received the text that her estranged husband was banging on her door, drunk and again abusing her through it.

Arriving in stealth, no lights nor sirens, just silence. I found a short fat Indian male with a screwdriver in his hands attempting to pry open the door.

My approach startled him, " What are you doing?"

He proceeded to drop the screwdriver.

"I live here, it is my flat and it seems my wife has accidentally locked me out," he responded hesitantly.

When I knocked on the door, identifying myself, Sarah opened the door. He was apprehensive when she and I discussed the situation.

"We are separated, and he does not live here anymore!" she bellowed.

He didn't know that we knew each other. He was ushered on his way and warned that if I was called again to attend he could face charges.

Sarah was delighted, "Will you come back later?"

At the end of my shift, I arrived. Sarah had looked refreshed and very nice. She had put make-up on, was dressed in a lovely little skirt and shirt looking amazing. Upon entering the flat she hugged me, thanking me profusely. I was tempted to stay longer, though I felt it would be inappropriate and explained to her that while friends, she was still in legal terms, married.

"You need to sort this out, it could get ugly," I stated.

In my mind, I hoped that eventually, we might become more than friends. My mind started spinning overtly realising that lately, I have found myself involved with women who are married, have partners or are separated. I wondered what I had become.

Over the next few months, we would catch up when I finished work. I became quite attracted to her. It seemed that she too had begun to have some feelings towards me. She had started and was in the middle of the divorce process.

I received a text from Sarah asking if I would have dinner with her, explaining that she would cook and I could come over on a particular day. Her estranged husband had stopped bothering her and she wanted to thank me. I accepted offering that I would come by after work.

It was around this time that the initial trial program was deemed a success and all involved in the journey were asked to give their thoughts. All the location trials had now been completed and all involved were to discuss thoughts of an ongoing possibility.

As I went to her door, the aroma of a lovely cooked meal permeated through the corridor. It was intoxicating Sarah opened the door, dressed in a tight dress, which showed clearly her slim build. Her dress was short emphasising her luscious caramel tan legs wearing high heels which seemed a little too high for her.

"Wow!" I exclaimed a little too enthusiastically.

She blushed and made the first move, a slight kiss when I arrived. I think my eyes gave my thoughts away.

She smiled, "You like?"

I could only nod stupidly with a massive grin.

I watched her walk to the small kitchenette, her small but glorious arse tossing delightfully under her dress. I stared but could not make out any panty line. My dick too noticed no panty line. A little rise in its attention.

The meal was lovely, an Indian dish, a beautiful Curry, which was something I was not accustomed to. The wine was perfect, the meal was perfect and the company was alluring. The quiet, unassuming, almost arrogant Sarah had gone. We spoke about the program and many things. She laughed and joked, and we had a great dinner date. I think the wine had much to do with this change in her personality.

As the evening wore on, seated in her lounge room, she was somewhat flirty. She would cross her legs facing me, and lift them allowing her high heels to dangle off her dainty feet. It was an enticement too hard not to notice. I mentioned that I had a lovely evening, and should leave before I embarrassed myself. She looked a little disheartened, as she followed me to the front door. As I turned to leave, I gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

Sarah, looked up at me, her dark eyes almost beffing, "I would like you to stay."

My resistance and concern now faltering.

She reached up, her hands grabbing my face and pulled me in for a passionate kiss. Her tongue found mine, and our mouths embraced, lustfully. my resistance now completely gone.

We made our way back to the lounge, as she pushed me onto the seat. Sarah's right leg straddled over mine with her facing me. She had pure lust in her eyes. We were locked in a tango of tongues. My hands roamed up and behind to her tight butt, tightly pulling her body into mine. I was correct in assuming there were no panties, it felt superb. She started grinding into me, her body arousing my already rising attention.

We kissed for a short time, and Sarah moved off and proceeded into the kitchen area. She turned on the kitchen light and turned off the Loungeroom light. It left a very soft hue in the loungeroom.

Returning to my lap, her hands lifted again grabbing my face and pulling me into her. Her kisses were almost wanton. I lifted my hands sliding her short dress up, softly petting her naked butt. Her body pulsating with each movement. Intensely she removed my shirt, then quickly raised her own arms, allowing me to lift the dress over her body.

Without any doubt, she had a magnificent caramel body. Her small tits begging me to give them some attention. She pressed a small but full breast into my mouth, I wrapped my lips around it as she pressed further up, our bodies meshing together, skin on skin.Reaching between us her delicate fingers extracted my hardon. My mountain rising out and roaring its approval.

I felt her body slipping down on me. Her hairy mound slipped over and onto my stiffened cock. It was exquisite. She rose and lowered with her lips and her tongue still frantically searching. She rode me skillfully. It was outstanding feeling her movements, with each hump her pussy would grip harder and harder around me. I heard her gasp before I felt her shake as a sharp wet wave drenched my cock. She started to squirm with her delightful tight pussy still strangling my attentive rod. I felt I could only last a few moments more of this as she continued to rise and fall, the drenching, squelching mess we were. My ending was near.

I held her hips forcing her down hard onto my cock, I could feel the top of her insides, and I erupted deep in there. My heart ripping, it beat extremely hard as I unloaded. We were stuck with each moulded together. Oh, what a feeling!

I held her close, her head on my shoulder as we wallowed in the immense sensation and afterglow.

Out of the corner of my eye, her head resting on me, I noticed a movement at the window. My eyes adjusted enough to see someone leaning up at the window on the outside with their hands around their head as if to spy into the room. I knew the light in the lounge was not enough for a view, but it concerned me.

Whilst slowly extracting my now limp cock, I whispered to Sarah, "I think there is someone outside trying to look in," quickly grabbing my clothes and moving towards the door.

She nervously ran into her bedroom. I smiled at the gorgeous body of hers, while at the same time quickly getting arranged. Exiting and making my way around the building, zipping up my trousers and attempting to pull on my shoes. Turning the corner of the building, I ran head-first into her estranged husband knocking him to the ground. The shock on his face as I bent to pick him up, holding his arm as he stood. I held his arm, stared at him and dragged his now, almost, limp body out of the laneway. He was so scared.

I roared at him, "What the fuck?" proceeding to scold him for being there.

He shook his little fat head, acknowledging that he was in the wrong. It didn't seem to dawn on him that I was with Sarah, he was too frightened and attempted to scurry off.

I again warned him that if I got another call like this one to here he would be in trouble, this suggesting I was called to attend the premises rather than being the man with his wife he was attempting to catch.

Re-entering her flat, Sarah too was scared and almost crying. I held her face and kissed her on the lips.

She smiled at me.

I offered, "Should I stay the night to make sure he didn't come back or go?"

By grabbing my softened groin and pulling me into her bedroom, she answered that question.

I have always had a taste for curry since, sometimes enjoying it at work, but that is another memory for later.

Munch01
Munch01
16 Followers