Curse Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shayna9
Shayna9
74 Followers

Lauren lowers her skirt and panties and sits on the bed. Sam kneels and places his face near Lauren's pussy. Sam also wants to get it over with and starts. His tongue enters her pussy and he starts to make a real effort. Perhaps due to the fact that Sam has been on the receiving end before he knows what would feel good and so he soon has Lauren crying out. Lauren feels Sam hit a part that feels real good and she orgasms.

Sam gets up as Lauren lies there, her breathing heavy, and after some time she calms down. They both start to put their clothes back.

"Are you good?" Sam asks.

"I'm fine all things considered," says Lauren.

"It wasn't so bad was it?" asks Sam.

"I'd be lying if I said I hadn't enjoyed it," says Lauren, but she doesn't say anything about the fact that she enjoyed the blowjob.

"I enjoyed it too," says Sam who also doesn't mention how much he enjoyed eating her out.

Neither of them wants to admit that they enjoyed doing something that they would never have even considered if they had never been put in this situation. They both awkwardly say goodbye and spend the rest of the weekend at home alone trying to put their new feelings away so as not to betray themselves or their current partners anymore than they already have.

During the following week they both spend more time with their partners, but have to make a flimsy excuse for not doing anything on the weekend. Emma and Cole are beginning to suspect something has changed.

Chapter Three

The third Saturday Lauren and Sam both receive a letter with a large box and no return address. The letter tells them to get ready for a date and to wear what's in the box. Sam opens the box to reveal a nice suit and shoes while Lauren's box contains a red dress, red four inch heels, and a plethora of makeup supplies. Lauren's letter has extra instructions about applying the makeup. After some time they both are ready and meet at a fancy restaurant. Unbeknownst to them Emma had begun suspecting Larry of cheating on her and had followed his car there. She was confused to see someone who looked like she could be Larry's sister step out and meet a man she didn't recognize. Emma felt silly for bothering, but was annoyed that Larry never told her he had a sister, and felt a little guilty for following her to her date and she drives home.

At the restaurant Lauren and Sam make small talk to pass the time.

"I guess this curse really was meant for people already in a relationship," says Lauren.

"Yeah," says Sam, "I guess the date is supposed to help bond us more or something like that. Speaking of bonds, how is your current relationship?"

"Emma and I are fine, but I think she is noticing me pulling away a bit, which I feel terrible about, but I can't tell her the truth," Lauren says.

"I think Cole is a little too dense to notice for now, but give it enough time and I think he will catch on," says Sam, "Hopefully we can achieve the objective before then, whatever it is."

"Let's hope," replies Lauren.

They both have their meal and go their separate ways for the rest of the weekend. The following week Emma confronts Larry.

"I thought you were being distant and so I followed your car to a restaurant and imagine my surprise when your sister gets out of the car. I didn't even know you had a sister," she says.

"Uh, uh, oh" Larry tries to rack his brain for a response, "That was my sister Lauren. I don't know why I haven't mentioned her before, sorry."

"It's fine," Emma says, "Just don't keep things from me."

Larry starts to feel guilty and doesn't say anything.

Emma asks, "When can I meet her?"

"Well she was only in town for a short time and left already so I don't know when," he says.

"Fine," she says and drops it. Larry is happy that she did, but is afraid that if this goes on for too much longer it could really be a problem.

The next Saturday Lauren is showering after having changed and gets out. On the mirror it looked like someone wrote with their finger through the steam. There was just one word, anal. Sam finds a note that was slid underneath his apartment. It tells him that he is to fuck Lauren's ass and that Lauren is to peg Sams. The note even mentions the strapon Sam had in his apartment that he kept hidden and hadn't used in years. He takes the strapon and some lube and puts it in a bag. He texts Lauren to meet him at the hotel again and heads there himself.

At the hotel Lauren arrives there and heads up to the room Sam is waiting in. Once there Sam shows her the note.

"How about we start with the strapon," says Sam, "Unlike you, I've been fucked in the ass before so it shouldn't be too bad."

Lauren just nods, scared for what comes after. Sam notices this and says, "I'll try to be gentle."

Sam removes his clothes and so does Lauren. Sam helps Lauren to put on the strapon dildo. He gets on the bed on his back and lifts his legs so she has easier access to his ass. Lauren takes the lube and applies it to the strapon. After what feels like a good amount she moves toward him. She positions the strapon close to his anus and starts to enter. For the first time as Lauren and Samuel they both are in familiar positions. Lauren starts to pick up speed as she fucks him and Sam starts to get hard. After some time Sam has a dry orgasm and Lauren pulls out. They are both breathing heavy, but they decide to continue.

Lauren removes the strapon and Sam gets up. Lauren gets on the bed on all fours facing away from Sam. Sam moves towards her and, using his still rock hard cock, and after lubing it up a bit, he starts to push the head into her ass. At first it feels uncomfortable and even painful, but the more he enters the more she relaxes. As he is fully in he starts to pump and despite herself Lauren begins to enjoy it. At that moment it felt like a switch had flipped. Here she was, doing something a normal straight man would never consider doing and she was enjoying it. Her feelings were true and she felt she couldn't deny them anymore. In the bliss of the moment as Sam came in her she orgasmed, yelling, "Yes, Sam!"

As he pulled out they both collapsed on the bed. They were tired and they fell asleep holding onto each other and all Lauren could think about as she fell asleep was Sam, not the girl she had met that first day, but the strong handsome man who she had been more intimate with then anyone in her entire life. When Lauren woke Sam was gone.

Lauren was disappointed that Sam hadn't even stayed to say goodbye, but felt that this was probably for the best. They would break the curse and whatever feelings Lauren had for Samuel would end as they went back to permanently being Larry and Samantha. To that end they should spend as little time together as possible. Lauren had considered talking to Sam about it, but felt this was a good excuse not to, she didn't want to push these feelings on Sam especially since she assumed he didn't feel the same. What Lauren didn't know was that Sam was starting to feel the same and left as soon as possible due to a similar line of thinking. They both let the weekend go by and for the first time both felt a little annoyed at being Larry and Samantha that the following Monday.

Chapter Four

To best try and bury their feelings they both arrange to spend as much time with Emma and Cole as possible. The only problem is that both partners start to notice the distance. Larry and Sam can't help it, but hold back a little when they make love with their partners. Larry and Samantha almost feel as if they are cheating despite that was how they felt when they originally had sex that first time a month ago. Neither wants to betray Emma or Cole.

When the weekend comes they both receive a phone call from an unknown number with a generic voice that tells them to spend twenty-four hours together. They both think that this is the worst possible thing, but it makes sense from the perspective of the curse being aimed at a married couple.

Lauren drives over to Sams and they discuss what to do. They decide they are better off not staying at home in case someone comes looking for either of them and decide to spend the twenty-four hours out on the town. They treat it like a date. They go to mini-golf with Lauren giggling at every bad move of Sams and they go to a horror movie and Sam has to prevent himself from laughing as Lauren screams at something scary and puts her face into his chest. They get a bite to eat and have a pleasant conversation. They go to a bar after and get considerably drunk. With their inhibitions gone they both act on their feelings and start making out in the bar. They quickly leave, hail a taxi, and arrive at the hotel they had planned on spending the night. As they continue to make out they barge into their room and the rest of the night is a blur.

Lauren wakes up Sunday morning with a massive hangover cuddling next to Sam. They are both naked and Lauren can feel how sore her pussy is and realizes they must have fucked last night and probably more than once. She starts to freak out and prepares to leave, but remembers it hadn't been twenty-four hours yet. Sam eventually wakes up to see Lauren dressed and sitting on the edge of the bed nearby. Neither says anything as Sam dresses.

Once done he says, "It's fine. We were both drunk, it doesn't have to mean anything. Deep down you're still a man and I'm still a woman." He says it trying to convince Lauren that she hadn't betrayed her masculinity, but it's like he is also trying to convince himself.

"Yeah, you're right," Lauren says with a hint of sadness in her voice. Sam notices this and wonders if Lauren had been crying, but decides not to press. They both sit there as time marches forward and once it had been twenty-four hours they leave and go their separate ways.

As the weeks go by the fuck in all sorts of ways and go on several dates. Six months go by and they don't seem any closer to figuring out how to remove the curse and both their partners have become fed up with them.

On the following Friday Samantha and Cole get into a big fight as he accuses her of cheating on him and while she tries to deny it, he can see through the lies and they break up. Sam is surprised to find that at this point she isn't even really bothered by it. Instead she looks forward to the weekend, when she can be male and meet with Lauren. She decides that with Cole gone she has no reason to hold back anymore and will confess her feelings to Lauren.

On Larry's end Emma is also becoming fed up with his actions. She caught on to the fact that for some reason the weekend was off limits, so she used a key she knew he hid near his door in case he was locked out and hid herself in his apartment, specifically in his closet. As he arrived home from whatever errand he was on she noticed him come in his bedroom and stand in front of his mirror. She noticed he was waiting for something and once the clock struck one-thirty she started to notice him change. She watched as he shrunk, his body became more feminine, his hair grew long, he clearly grew breasts, and his clothing changed to a womans. She watched shocked and realized that this was the woman who Larry had said was his sister Lauren.

As Emma is about to exit the closet and confront Lauren, Lauren's phone makes a sound indicating she got a message. Emma stops. Lauren looks at the message and almost seems to sigh. Afterwards she starts to remove her clothes. More curious than angry now Emma watches her. Once Lauren is fully undressed she starts to finger herself with her right hand and cup one of her boobs with her left hand. She really starts to go at it and begins to moan. She starts talking and says, "Oooh yes, Sam. Right there, Sam. Fuck me hard, Sam," and as she orgasms she yells, "Sammm!"

After giving Lauren some time to just lie there and calm down Emma gets out of the closet.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Lauren screams as Emma exits the closet.

"Calm down," she says annoyed, "It's just me."

"Emma?" Lauren asks and then starts to freak out more, "Oh my god, how long were you there? What did you see? What did you hear?"

"A lot," Emma says, "You have some explaining to do."

"I guess I owe you that much," Lauren says and begins to explain things from the beginning starting with that day on the sidewalk with the old lady. She mentions that the task this weekend was to masterbate and shows Emma a text from an unknown number.

"Wow," Emma says, "I'd have trouble believing you if I hadn't seen you transform first hand. This sure does explain your attitude change over the past few months."

"I'm sorry for keeping it from you, but I didn't want you to know I was cheating on you. Originally, I just wanted to do each task for the weekend and ignore as much of it as I could, but it's been going on for so long I don't think it will ever end," says Lauren.

"And you don't want it to end now do you?" asks Emma.

"What, of course I do!" yells Lauren, "Once it's broken things can go back to the way they were."

"You're wrong," Emma says, "You've grown more and more distant. People's feelings don't just go away. Sam was his name right? You love him whether you want to admit it or not. I watched you as you masterbated, yelling out his name over and over again. That text didn't say anything about you having to masterbate while thinking about him."

Lauren blushes, but then starts to feel guilty and doesn't know what to say.

Emma breaks the silence and says, "I'll admit, I'm hurt. I knew you were pulling away and I thought you were cheating on me and I was prepared to break up with you. I still am. I think it's for the best. If we're being honest we should have broken up months ago. It helps knowing things were more complicated than I thought and it seems like you found someone you truly love. I hope after everything we can still be friends."

"Really?" Lauren asks and Emma nods. Lauren starts to sob and says, "I'm so sorry for this." Emma and Lauren embrace and Emma lets Lauren cry into her shoulder.

*****

Sam was annoyed to find that there was no reason to meet up with Lauren and so he masterbated while picturing her naked body.

*****

At an apartment in a not too great part of town an old woman lives with her daughter and her granddaughter.

"I wonder how long it's been since I cursed those two?" she wonders aloud.

"What?'" her daughter walks in, having overheard her.

"Oh, um," the old woman starts to say.

"Mom, did you curse random strangers again?" she asks.

"Maybe," the old woman says sheepishly.

"You can't just curse people. I've told you before. You are too old, it's too easy for you to misunderstand a situation," her daughter says.

'It's fine," the old woman says, "They deserved it."

"Mom," the daughter says again angrily.

"Fine, fine," the old woman starts to get up. "I'll go track them down and help them lift the curse."

"Thank you," the daughter says with a look of triumph on her face. The old woman chants in strange language and she seems to gain some sort of understanding and she leaves the building.

Chapter Five

Monday rolls around and both Sam and Larry are their original selves once again. Though neither of them knows it yet they both plan on meeting on Saturday and revealing their feelings for each other. The week goes by agonizingly slowly for them, but eventually Saturday comes around. They meet early in the morning when they are still Samantha and Larry.

"I'm glad you came early," says Sam as Larry walks into her apartment and follows Sam to her bedroom.

"Me too," says Larry.

"I need to tell you something," they both say at the same time.

"You go first," Larry tells Sam.

"Okay," she says, "I broke up with my boyfriend. I love you. I know you have a girlfriend, but I wanted it out there."

"Oh," he says surprised, "I broke up with my girlfriend, and I, uh, feel the same. I love you too."

"Really?" Sam asks surprised, but excited.

"Yes," he says and walks towards her and starts to kiss her. She reciprocates and they start to make out. Sam starts undoing Larry's pants as he goes to undo hers. As they continue they both start to feel like something is off. Neither of them are actually being turned on by this. Larry realizes he is completely flaccid and Sam discovers that she is dry. They both stop and look at each other unsure what to say.

"Do you think it's because I'm not Lauren?" says Larry.

"What?" asks Sam.

"I think I've come to consider myself as Lauren and not Larry. I think I prefer being her and I don't want to be presumptuous, but I believe you may feel the same," he says.

Sam doesn't say anything and thinks for a moment before realizing that he is right. They both decide to just wait until they change into Lauren and Samuel. Once it hits one-thirty they both stay naked and watch as they transform into what they have now come to understand are their ideal selves.

They both receive a text and the objective this weekend is simply to have sex. They both look at each other's naked body, lust filling both of their eyes, and they start to passionately make out. As they do they move towards the bed. Lauren ends up on her back looking up at Sam as he strokes his cock. She starts to play with one of her tits as Sam readies to enter her. For a moment they reflect on the fact that the first they had sex they dispassionately fucked in a back alley with Lauren facing away from Sam, but now they are going to make love baring everything out to one another. As Sam starts to enter Lauren they start making out again. Lauren starts to moan a little as Sam starts to thrust into her. He picks up the pace and Lauren starts to buck her hips in response. Her moans become louder and she starts to say his name. "Oh Sam. Yes, fuck me." After this Lauren starts to feel Sam tense up inside her as she starts to feel an orgasm of her own start to build. Sam the cums in her as Lauren is rocked by a powerful orgasm as she cries out his name in ecstasy, "Sam!!!" They both lie down next to each other and hold each other.

Afterwards they spend the rest of the weekend together for the first time. They are not sure what to do for now, but know they will spend it together. They sleep in the same bed for the first Sunday ever and the following Monday comes.

Sam wakes up and sighs at being female again. She looks over at her lover and is very surprised to see they are still female. Lauren did not change back into Larry this Monday. Confused and a little scared, she shakes Lauren awake.

"What?" she asks groggily.

"You're still Lauren," Sam says.

"What?!" replies Lauren, now fully awake and anxious. She looks down at her own body to verify and realizes it's true. "What do I do now? I can't go to work like this. Lauren doesn't actually exist."

"Calm down," says Sam, "Just call in sick and take the whole week off. Hopefully we can figure stuff out by then."

"OKay, okay," says Lauren, "You're right."

They then both hear a knocking at the door. Curious as to who it is, Sam goes to open it and Lauren watches from behind. They open the door to a woman and a much older woman standing there. Sam and Lauren recognize the old woman as the one who cursed them.

"It's you," says Sam, surprised.

"So this is the right place," the younger woman says to the old woman, "I knew I was better off casting that spell myself Mom. When I followed you to that random address I knew you messed it up and I found you cursing another stranger."

"Whatever," the old woman replies, "That guy had it coming. He'll learn his lesson after he spends some time stuck as a little girl."

Sam and Lauren just look at each other confused. The old woman turns to them and says, "Look, I'm sorry I cursed you and I'm sorry that I didn't explain it after I made the mistake."

"Was that so hard Mom?" the younger woman asks.

Shayna9
Shayna9
74 Followers